Roomers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, now you just listen. You are a really nice guy, you do the right things, make the right moves, you're loving, you're hell on wheels in the sack, and I'm talking as a person who can make comparisons. I've never known you push when it's not welcome. That's rare, y'know. How come you're not out there somewhere with a sweet wife and a coupla rug rats? I'da thought you'd have been snapped up by now.' I guess the grass was in my head too.

'Got burned a long time ago, Ellen, and I'm not gonna put myself through that again. Hell, I'm not an ant: I'm a fuckin' grasshopper who got lucky, found a way to make sure winter don't arrive. I got some T-bonds, and Uncle Sam's a safe debtor; I got the house, free and clear, I got rental income: tell me why I need to put my nose to the fuckin' grindstone, risk being miserable, trapped, that kinda shit. I never found a reason. I got friends like you, coupla other people. That's more than most guys can say.' She looked at me oddly.

'Whatever works, I guess. Uh, someone told me that Candice Lincoln moved into Rosie's old room. That right?'

'Jeez, this town gets smaller every day. Yeah, Rachel brought her round. Seems like a nice person. Tell the truth, I'da rented the room to anyone who could breathe and didn't smell too bad. Why are you asking?' To my surprise she blushed.

'Hell, I can tell you. Uh, she and I had a kind of thing going last year. Nothin' serious but I kinda like her. She with anyone at the moment?' Well, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

'Not as far as I know. Shit, she's been here less than a week. I didn't know you walked both sides of the street.' She blushed again.

'Uh, once in a while. Mostly guys though. Since I left this house, zilch. That's why I was kinda agitated last week. That car was a for sure godsend. I'd kinda been thinkin' about you and like I said, I been having a dry spell. Work, and no-one who quite meshed, ya know?' I nodded wisely.

'I know. Well, blue balls need to be treated. What do girls get? Blue ovaries?' She looked at me, her eyes bloodshot and a little stoned, big smile on her face.

'Whyntcha take me to bed and treat me gentle, pink up those ovaries some? Can't stay though. I gotta early start tomorrow, and I need to wake up in my own bed.' Thank God for adult realists.

'Anything for a lady, Ellen. You want me to carry you?'

While I was treating her gentle, enjoying watching her have a nice time, an image of Candice slipped into my head. Shit, between Candice and Susan I was gonna be caught on the fuckin' fence. Talent, do yo' duty. Then Ellen moaned quietly and her hips began to thrust upwards, her little bush scratching my belly, so I turned back to the job in hand.

A coupla days later I stood in my bay window, thinking about nothing. There was noise from the roomers' staircase and a moment later Rachel and Candice appeared. They went down the front steps, laughing at something, and I felt a jolt of memory. Candice sure did walk like that other bouncing girl.

More on Doug the slacker and his wasted talent soon.