Roomers Revisited Ch. 01

Story Info
Doug returns, five years later. what's new? Plenty.
6.6k words
4.7
31.3k
5
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follow-up happened because a guy, (I think: it's a neutral kind of name), called sgnatz, who is a litcrit I've learned to take notice of, gave me a push. I was sure I'd finished with Doug and his talent, but a message came thumping into my inbox... 'Take him five years down the line', it suggested, 'and see how everything's developed.' Sgnatz doesn't say much but he/she gets right to the point. I looked at the e-mail and thought, 'Damn. I should have had that idea.' So I carried on; it turned out that Doug's ability became less important to the plotline, which is why I'm posting it in "novels and novellas" and not "mind control".

I hope I've slipped in enough back-story so that you don't have to have read the first series to enjoy this sequel. On the other hand, if you're a 'Roomers' virgin, it would certainly help to scroll through it quickly. It's hard to appreciate where a story is going unless you know where it's coming from. And you might even enjoy it: though I say it myself, the original 'Roomers' is a pretty good piece of writing. A lot of you thought that too and wrote to say so. Thank you all: it's the only reason for doing it. Ask any author.

Two points: remember to vote and remember I respond to non-anonymous feedback.

*

Outside my big bay window everything was kinda gloomy: Thanksgiving pumpkins sprouting outside people's houses, bright colored umbrellas with cold people huddled under them, but the rest looked real gray. The idiot weather girl on the tube was yapping on about a storm front moving in: like it's something fuckin' unheard of in November. Never understood why TV stations hire total dam' cretins for their newsrooms. I wriggled my toes in the pile of the sheepskin rug. Excellent feeling.

Shit, it's been a while, I guess. I been raking over old memories, how I got to be here, price I paid. Hell, other people paid way more, and there are days I feel kinda glum about that. The way I did it, I mean. But my life is pretty good: no stress to speak of, regular pussy, enough money to live comfortable. Slackers' paradise and then some. Tell the truth, I had the chance to start over, I'd probably do the same. Said right at the beginning I was selfish, remember? I wriggled my toes in the rug again and wondered what to do with the afternoon. A little gym time, light dinner, some reading, maybe thinking about Miss Latest Prospect. Knock at the door: speak of the goddam devil.

'Make my day.' The door opened and a dark curly head peered through the crack. 'Hi, Kirsty, whaddya need?' She sidled in, shy but determined: her standard expression. Third floor back and damn near invisible, but she paid the rent on time, other kids seemed to like her.

Sure was a serious girl though: never met a woman so set on wanting to understand everything. Used to ask me to explain stuff to her once in a while, plain couldn't get the idea that the real world is people, not goddam logic. Point in her favor though, she reminded me some of Ellen. Rang my bells like Christmas at Macey's, tell the truth: two long steps the right side of chunky, firm ripe body that you just knew would run for ever once you got it cranked up and properly lubed, sorta smile said she'd enjoy physical more than you'd think. Top of that, her voice was a goddam dream.

Soft and husky, warm syrup over gravel. Downside, more inhibitions than a nun in a strip joint. I didn't mind that though. I never been one to bolt my food.

'Uh, hi, Doug.' Hesitantly.

'Don't be distant, kid. It ain't as if we're strangers. You wanna beer, glass of wine maybe?' Approachable Doug.

'I don't want to be a trouble....'

'Jeez, girl, you need to relax some. Makes me real uncomfortable seein' you so jumpy and all. Siddown while I get the makings. Spritzer OK?' See? I ain't trying to get you drunk. Diplomatic Doug. I took everything in on a tray, turned the TV off.

'You best mix, seein' as I got no idea how you like it. I'm stayin' with beer.' I watched as she fiddled with bottles and glasses, finally built her drink and leaned back a little.

'Uh, I wanted to ask about having someone stay over.' Well, bummer.

'Found a boyfriend then? Way to go, kid.' Crimson tide, and she took a hasty gulp.

'Oh, no, nothing like that. It's just that my sister wants to come visit, and I was wondering... just for the Thanksgiving weekend, honestly, but I thought I'd ask because it's four whole days and I don't want to upset you and this is such a nice house and I really really like it here and...' She was beginning to gabble and I put a hand up.

'Kirsty, told ya way back: overnighters are fine, long as it don't look like they're movin' in permanent, weekenders are OK once in a while, it's a guy from outa town for instance, sisters at Thanksgiving always welcome. But hell, girl, holidays an' all: how come you're stayin' here?' Her eyes dropped.

'Uh, Mom and Dad are having some issues, and I don't want to go be caught in the middle and poor Tanya needs a break so I told her...' I raised my hand again. Her folks weren't my problem, thank God.

'Well, hell, girl, tell your sister to carry on packin' and make sure she says 'Hi'. She's anything like you, she's gonna be a knockout.' More blushes.

'We're not alike at all really. Tanya's like my mom, but I take after Dad more, I guess.'

'He's a fuckin' knockout too, huh? Uh, excuse me, Kirsty.' She managed to giggle through the blushes and we chatted some about this and that, and that and this, and then she finished her drink and scampered off, call her sister, I guess. Except for the curly hair she sure did remind me of Ellen. I moved back to the bay window and looked out at the gray again. The rain was turning to snow and I mentally crossed the gym off my 'do today' list. Slackers can do that: no shame, no blame. The sheepskin rug warmed my feet as the memories of Thanksgiving five years ago trickled out of their box.

*******

'You gonna tell me what all's in that package you brought with you?' I asked when my breathing had steadied. 'You want, you can tell me what's on your mind too, let Uncle Doug advise ya.' She done pretty good, like always: reamed me out real energetic, left me panting, but she seemed kinda tense to me, nervous maybe. My cock was kinda tense again too, and she nuzzled it, then turned her head.

'Always makes me feel special when you get hard again so quick. You're real annoying sometimes though. How come you know what I'm thinking?'

'Shit, Ellen, we know each other some by now, I guess.' Her eyes flicked up to my face.

'Doug Taylor, I've known you four years, and I love you to death, but damned if I know more than five things about you.' Just as it fuckin' should be, I thought. I'm not one to go slopping my life about everywhere. I rolled over and hauled her up, kissed her gently. Don't like the taste of my own cum much, but it was plain she needed coaxing some. Her hips rolled against my cock and she raised one leg slightly.

'Fuck me now, studly. I want slow and luxurious.'

'Sure. Gonna have to earn it though.' Her body tensed but I pinned her, let my cock brush the rim of her damp pussy; she wriggled and pushed up, managed to get half an inch into her but I pulled back. Cruel Doug.

'Don't be mean,' she muttered, and tried to push up again. I held her down.

'One inch for each thing you know about me, girl, and no guessin'.' I tried to sound stern but she giggled and relaxed.

'Hell, first thing is, you're a lot of fun. Never known a guy make me laugh so easy.' Aw shucks. I let her have an inch and then held myself still.

'Next? You go too slow we gotta start over.' She rolled her eyes as I flexed myself inside her.

'Mebbe I wouldn't mind that either. Lemme see. You're real contained, you got enough money to live pretty good, you're real lazy except when you aren't, you'd run twenty miles rather than commit, when you say someone's a friend you mean it, and there's something in the back of your head that you don't let no-one see. How'm I doing?' Her voice was starting to quiver and I gotta admit, holding still was getting kinda stressful.

'Dean's List, kid.' I dropped my hips and drove into her slowly, loving the feeling of her inner walls stretching to take me, and she shut up and clamped her mouth over mine, purring deep in her throat. Her wiry little bush tickled me as I drew back and stroked into her again, then her legs lifted and locked over my ass, pulling me deep and holding me there.

'Slow and luxurious, like you promised,' she murmured into my mouth, and then bit her lip and settled down for the ride. Well, hell: I can do that real good, and seeing as how it was the second course I wasn't worried about shortchanging her. I held back some, kept it steady, and when after twenty minutes she tensed up, began thrashing around and squeaking, I felt kinda pleased. I was ready to go after her hard, so that's what I did, and we finished up together, hearts pounding, kissing some while our bodies calmed down. When I came up for air I was sorta surprised to see tears.

'Damn, Ellen, what's wrong. Did I hurt ya?' She shook her head and tried to smile, then the goddam gates collapsed and she buried her head in my neck and started to cry for real. Well, shit. Exactly what I wanted. I was about to say something when there was a click, way soft, in the back of my head. That shook me some. With her and Candice taking care of me I hadn't bothered to go looking for fresh for a while, and there sure wasn't nothing else. I mean, I hadn't been concentrating on anything much: minimum gym time, light reading only, so what the hell was the talent sticking its nose in for? Sure, Chrissie visited once in a while, and that was a nice change, but everyone was good about it: hell, I'd even gotten reckless once, taken the three of them out together, and they'd whispered and giggled and got on real well. Hadn't wanted to share though, and a dam' good thing too: two at a time is the goddam max, you ask me. I realized the click had felt like a warning. Tread carefully, Doug.

'Shit, girl, let it out. Sounds like something's been buildin' up for a while.' She kept right on crying and I shifted and pulled her closer to me.

'Jeez, Doug, I'm sorry. Too slow and luxurious, I guess, and so sweet afterwards, and I...' Her bottom lip wobbled and she broke loose, cantered into the bathroom. The door slammed and I heard her wailing again. Well, shit. Now it was my goddam fault for seeing to her too good. I heaved myself out of the sack and headed for the kitchen. This was a job for Mr. Walker's famous Scottish truth serum, little water, over ice.

When she came back I patted the bed, held out the glass to her.

'Get outsida that, kid, and then tell me what's hurtin'. Friends with privileges, remember? So this is the goddam friends bit, and we ain't gonna stop till it's fixed.' Firm but kindly, like a good friend ought to be. She wrapped both hands round the glass and drank thirstily, like a little girl with a coke. Her eyes were red and swollen and she had a tendency to hiccup once in a while, but she looked to have recovered some. Put the drink down and crawled into the crook of my arm, fiddled with the hair on my chest.

'No way to say it nice, Doug. I've been offered a real good job in Boston and it starts right after Christmas and I'm gonna have to leave Candice, and you, and you're my two best friends, and it's going to be so hard. Last year and a half I been so happy.' Well, shit. I hadn't even known she was applying for goddam jobs. She'd finished her doctorate in the summer, been working part time in Starbucks while she wondered what to do next, so I guess I'd half expected it, but not yet. Hell, I knew she had some money saved: wasn't as if she had to go find a career right away, leave me high and dry. I sighed and squeezed her ass in a reassuring kinda way. Maybe she'd visit some, maybe she wouldn't. Sure smelled like the end of a chapter though.

She was looking at me anxiously, wondering about my goddam reactions, I guess, and I racked my brains to try and think of something soothing but safe. Tiny, encouraging click and I promised myself I'd go to the gym next day, show some gratitude.

'Boston's less than three hours, kid. You thought of that? No law against visitin' friends, far as I know, nor friends visitin' you, come to that. It's what airplanes are for. Movin' on happens, and that's a fact. But layin' there cryin' sure ain't gonna cut it. You talked to Candice yet?' Nice touch that: thinking of others. Generous Doug. She craned her neck and kissed me.

'Not yet. You are so sweet sometimes. How come you make me feel better so quick?' By saying what you want to hear, dummy. But you ain't goin' anywhere at all, boy, I told myself. You'll be right here if she wants to visit, and that's gonna be all she wrote. Why go to Boston to get laid when you can be elbow deep in pussy at home? Best not to tell her that though.

'Shit, Ellen, real friends are rare as fuckin' hens' teeth, so when you find one you try to hang on. More 'n just you and me here though. You wanna talk to Candice by yourself, or do it together?' Look like you're trying to help them with their goddam problems and they'll think you're a goddam saint. She played with my chest hair again.

'Can we do it together? I mean, telling you was hard, and telling her's gonna be harder.' I filed that one away for later consideration.

'Sure, kid. One for all and all for fuckin' one. I'll fix dinner like I was plannin', we'll eat, talk some. It's what friends do.' Can't play that card too often, and she hugged me real fierce.

'You make me feel like I can handle anything.' Her hand slid down my chest and started playing with my balls. 'I'm gonna handle this now though, and then we'll shower and I'll go get some good booze for tonight. That work for you?' I nodded happily. BJ's always work for me.

Dinner started out kinda stiff: Ellen knew what was coming, and I guess Candice sensed something, her being a real quick girl. I made sure their glasses stayed full, emptied mine a lot more slowly, produced a bong with just enough Oregon grass for dessert. Only had one small hit myself though. Didn't want to get too sloppy: I played it right, I'd be getting tag teamed later. Cunning Doug. The bong was a memory when Ellen jerked a thumb at the couch.

'Go relax, you two. I'm gonna finish clearing the table, fix a pitcher of juice, come join you.' She giggled slightly. 'Might as well plan for success.' Candice looked at her oddly, but we did what we were told, settled on the couch. She lifted my arm and draped it over her shoulder, leaned back, rested her head against mine.

'Why do I feel like I'm missing something?' she murmured. I squeezed her shoulder, let my hand drift down the outer slope of her breast.

'Ellen's call, Candice. Let her do it her way.' I twisted my head and nuzzled her ear, and she shivered delicately, slipped a hand into my crotch. Grass always brought out her straight side, she'd confessed once. Excellent discovery. I cupped her breast with my palm, felt the sharp little nipple growing against it. We'd have been fucking on the couch in about two minutes if Ellen hadn't come back. She put the tray on the coffee table, sat down the other side of Candice, put her arm round her.

You know I need to say something?' she whispered. Candice nodded.

Well, shit. Ellen was kinda stoned but she got to the bones of it and laid it out neat before her goddam lip started quivering again. Managed to point out how helpful and understanding I was being though, and Candice's hand burrowed deeper into my crotch as she started sniffling too. Then she turned and put her arms round Ellen, cradled her head, started crying quietly. I straightened up, poured some juice, wondered what the hell was coming next. After a coupla minutes Candice unhooked herself, put her arms round us and leaned back.

'Uh, I need to say something too. I was going to wait till after Christmas, but I guess things have changed now. My contract here is due for renewal, but....' She hesitated and then went on slowly. 'I guess I'm trying to say that I might be moving on too. I never thought I could be as happy as I've been in this house, but I'm not going to get tenure here, and my career's important to me so ...'. Well, shit. This was definitely fuckin' not how I wanted Thanksgiving to be. Better try to rescue something from the wreckage though. Caring Doug. I moved between them, slipped my arms round to cup two soft breasts and wondered what to say. No clicks to help me, so I'd have to wing it. I let out a big sigh.

'Don't matter where you are, Candice, nor you neither, Ellen, ain't gonna change bein' friends. Might reduce the privileges some, but that's kinda secondary, you stop and think about it.' Women love to hear that sorta crap. 'Long as we think some, aim to keep it fresh and good, it's gonna work itself out. You remember this is home when you need it, believe what we got is special enough to handle goddam anything, well, hell, put it together and what have you got? Bibbety bobbety boo.' Pure bullshit of course, but a helluva speech, and I guess it worked, 'cause Ellen's hand reached up and stroked my face while Candice's drifted back down to my crotch.

'Says the right things, doesn't he?' she murmured to Ellen. 'Not bad for a selfish lazy landlord.' They both wriggled closer and I let my head fall back while I thought glum thoughts. I wasn't careful, I was gonna end up with a whole bunch of friends with privileges, all fuckin' miles away, and maybe visiting at inconvenient times. My heart sank as I realized what this was gonna mean: gym time and heavy reading, plus thinking about what I wanted outa the deal. Work on that one later, Doug. Meanwhile, there was time to get through before they split, and women tend to splatter their goddam emotions round some when change is in the air. First thing to do was get them laid. A woman who's been well dealt with tends to shut up about her problems for a while. Been my experience, anyway. I let my fingers wander over the smooth curves of their breasts.

'That's the hard bit over, kids. Now we know what's gonna happen, all we gotta do is make it work. And it's Thanksgiving, and we're a kinda family I guess, and families celebrate Thanksgiving together. Anyone got any suggestions?' Ellen's tongue snaked into my ear and I felt Candice's hand struggling with the zipper on my Levis. I gave myself brownie points for calling it right..

'Right here to begin with and then move on?' she said to Ellen, 'or bed now?'

'Bed,' said Ellen firmly. 'I want comfortable tonight.' Good enough, I thought, and struggled upright, began to unbutton my shirt.

'Last one naked gets the refreshments at half-time,' I said, and headed for the bedroom.

'I'm gonna miss this so much,' sighed Candice an hour and a half later. Right that moment I was thinking that I was gonna miss it some too, but hell, no point pissing into the wind. Didn't really want just one of them to stay, have to put up with her talking about the other the whole damn time. Better they go seek their fortunes and look forward to the visits. Those would tail off after a bit, but shit, in a college town that wasn't gonna be the biggest problem in the world. Finding some fresh might even be kinda fun.

We were laying over each other in my bed, recovering after round one. Tell the truth, rounds one and two had sorta slid into each other: soon as I quietened one down the other was wanting to go again. Dam' good job I'd had some practice, knew how to pull their triggers, or I'd have been needing CPR a long time ago. Fact is, two at a time can be real tiring, and I was kinda glad it didn't happen too often. Mostly it was Ellen coupla times a week, Candice coupla times a month, everyone together once in a while. They spent time together too, so no-one felt left out. I guess Ellen was the focus. You ever meet Ellen Calhoun, better have the vitamins ready. That girl liked sex more'n anyone I ever met except Annie. As if she'd heard me she wriggled round so's her mouth was hovering over Candice's tit, glanced up at me: I took the other one and Candice gasped, legs straightening, toes pointing, getting ready again. I ran my tongue round her nipple, felt her heart pounding hard and fast as Ellen's mouth slipped south and began to trace its way down her slender body. Candice's hand flew out and grasped my cock, and I felt Ellen's delicate fingers scratching gently right behind my balls. Everything got a tad confused then, but after a while I was kneeling, my ass on my heels, real fuckin' uncomfortable, Candice squatting on my cock, leaning back against my chest. Ellen between our thighs, her tongue flickering lazily from my ass to my balls and the base of my cock, before sneaking up to caress Candice's perfect clit. One hand was busy in her own crotch and there was a lot of moaning going on; I realized some of it was coming from me so I gave in and went with the goddam flow.

12