Roomers Revisited Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

I stretched and yawned as the memories dissolved, feeling kinda chilly, then remembered that my bed was full of Kirsty. Shit. I mean, she was gonna help out and all, but regular overnighters can lead to major problems, you don't take a firm stand first thing. Fact is, I kinda like waking up by myself, not having to be polite and all. I cleaned my teeth, got in next to her. Sure did warm up fast though.

I woke early, her arm pinning my neck, making breathing real difficult. She didn't stir when I disentangled myself, and I felt a stab of resentment, nearly woke her up to say so. Controlled myself though, went and fixed coffee. Noises, and a little tap on the door.

'Jesus, Annie, when did you ever ask permission?' She shrugged, forced a smile.

'Since you got company. I never usedta think much about the other ones, seein' as you kept us apart, and me bein' with Ray anyway, but now... heard you real good last night. Sounded like she was havin' a nice time.' My turn to shrug.

'Course she was. You here to fix breakfast?' She'd moved into the kitchen, was hauling eggs and milk out of the fridge.

'Gotta feed the kids, so I might as well feed you too, and that kitchen upstairs ain't got no elbow room, nor nowhere to sit.' Oh ho.

'Annie, put your hand on your goddam heart and tell me you ain't a mite jealous.' Like I said, I'm not a morning person. She looked a tad ashamed.

'Not jealous, I guess, but kinda nervous. I mean, she's a lot younger than me, and real pretty, and she thinks the sun shines outa your ass.' Click. I was kinda surprised how firm I sounded.

'And she don't know me like you do, and she ain't likely to. Now listen, we're gonna fix it so you got somewhere to call home, and stuff to keep you busy, and then you can think what else you want. Me, I'll settle for what we had before. Now cook the goddam breakfast while I shower. Bacon too, OK?' She looked stunned, then happier, and started cracking eggs. Not as stunned as me though. I retreated, wondering what the hell the goddam clicks were up to.

Tell the truth, I was so agitated I woke Kirsty, dragged her into the shower with me, made good and sure she was completely clean, then concentrated on getting her to make plenty of noise. Left the bathroom door ajar too. I guess she felt some of the urgency, cooperated real good, hung on to me afterwards, panting some.

'Where did that come from? I thought I was going to drown and then I thought I wouldn't care if I did.'

'Hell, girl, you were beatin' up on me all night, thought I might as well deal with you now as later. You always so restless?' She looked stricken.

'Uh, I don't know. You're the only person I've ever slept with, except for girlfriends when I was little. Was I really?'

'It ain't eight o'clock yet and I'm awake. That tell you anything?' I put on a big smile, making cheerful about it, but I reckoned her conscience would nag her some. If it didn't, I'd have Annie mention my preferences. 'C'mon, girl, breakfast's fixin' and I'm kinda peckish.'

Turned out she was too, and Annie had recovered enough to josh her some about appetites, threw me a wink while she was doing that; fact is, I'm pretty sure she knew exactly why I left the bathroom open, but I ain't one to ask about that sort of thing, so I filed it away for use later. Me, I talked with the kids, Doug's famous course in table manners. Pointed out to little Doug that I ate real nice and he could too, told Lizzie that she'd never be popular if she behaved like a pig: they concentrated on doing it right, I'd be kinda pleased. Noticed that Annie and Kirsty were watching and decided I didn't give a fuck. This domestic crap was gonna go on and on until I cleared them out of the house, so no point sulking. Better to get my ass in gear though. I hate pressure.

'Kirsty, you decide what you're gonna do with the kids today. Annie, you go get ready, try not to dress like Janis fuckin' Joplin, come down and find me, we'll get an early start. Doug and Lizzie, you don't behave, do what Kirsty says, I'll find out and beat you both to a paste. OK?' They nodded real serious, then damn me if they didn't start giggling. Kirsty and Annie looked at each other, jumped up and saluted, took off real quick, and damn me if they weren't giggling too. Left me with the goddam dishes, hoping to hell that this wasn't gonna last too long.

Though I say it myself, when I go for something I gotta tendency to go pretty hard. I kinda wished I hadn't said only two days a week to Kirsty, but turned out she was serious about hitting the books, put in a solid eight hours a day and wouldn't be distracted. Upside was that she stopped staying over: just cuddled some after the main course and then took off back upstairs. Only visited every coupla nights too, asking permission in a sideways kinda way. Fuckin' perfect.

Took two weeks, four days of looking, until I found it, started selling it to Annie.

'Course you can, woman: fact is, it's the only dam' thing you can do, seems to me. Shit, you usedta handle it all, didn't you? Your dad sure wasn't the one kept the place runnin'.' She was looking shocked, hadn't taken it on board yet, I guess, tried to argue some.

'I ain't done that sorta stuff in years, Doug, and handouts, havin' to pay you back, plus losin' time with the kids an' all, it ain't feasible, you think about it.' Fuck that.

'Only other choice is working checkout in the goddam hypermarket, Annie, and that'd drive you mad inside of a month. And you're plain wrong about the money. Guy at the bank says I can set a lot of stuff against taxes, you too; he can draw up an agreement that kicks in when you're makin' enough to pay a dividend to your goddam shareholder. Hell, you do it right I'll be makin' money too. Handout my ass, kid, this is investment.' Sure hurt saying that, but I had to do it. 'Site's good, accommodation's good, school bus is a hundred yards away. What's your dam' problem?'

Took me a week to wear her down, and even then she was kinda doubtful, so I told Kirsty would she please get on the case, try to convince her. Guess that helped some, and when she started asking questions instead of making damfool excuses I knew I'd cracked it. Spending all that dam' money was still making me feel kinda glum, but if it worked, it would be OK. Plus, you own someone dandruff to bunions, you can relax with them completely, no need to watch your tongue; hell, that's prime time.

Three weeks after that I was standing in my bay window feeling pretty dam' pleased with myself. House clean again, empty except for Kirsty, quiet until college started. Excellent feeling. I stretched out on the couch, real peaceful. Peace did what it does best, and I slipped away into my first proper nap for a while. It was like all the dam' stress had dissolved, left the real me back in the saddle.

When I came round I didn't know what the hell was happening. Kinda dark, music playing, some sorta romantic slop I wouldn't have in the house even. Add to that, someone was helping themselves to a mouthful of cock: easy to get confused, you wake up to that. Recognized the technique after about five seconds though.

'Jeez, Kirsty, it ain't my birthday; what are we celebratin'?' Didn't reply for a minute, kept right on working, then raised her head, and I realized she was naked.

'I left Annie cleaning like a madwoman, and the kids helping her, and they look so happy and excited; I'll tell you the rest later. My mom said never to speak with my mouth full.' Her lips slid down my shaft again and her tongue flickered round the crown, coaxing more reaction. Worked good, and my hips lifted involuntarily, trying to push further into her throat. She choked and drew back some, didn't stop the rhythm though. Damn, but I sure know how to pick 'em.

'Get your ass up here, girl, before I die of hunger.' She managed to scramble round without letting go of my cock, sank onto my mouth, swirled her tongue round my helmet and wriggled her butt, let me know she was ready. Her scent was sharp and young and fresh, everything you could want for an afternooner, and I dived in real happily. Course, she was the wrong way round to pull the party trick, but I guess I know my way round pussy well enough by now, don't need the extra advantage all the time. I set to work as focused as I could, kinda wanting her to feel special about this one. Her "telling me the rest later" had me thinking I might as well wipe her totally fuckin' out, get the news calmly, whatever it was. Didn't mean she couldn't have a nice time getting that way though.

No doubt about it, experience counts some; ten minutes later she lost it completely, me holding her ass real hard while she panted and thrashed, not knowing whether to bear down or lift up. Her mouth was still on my cock, but she wasn't gonna do much with it, hooting and wailing like a banshee, and I waited till she'd slowed some before flipping her and sliding in hard. Hadn't realized my pants were round my ankles, so I dam' near fell flat on my ass before I connected; saved myself though, plugged in pretty slick: like I said, experience counts.

I gotta say, what she lacked in technique, she made up real good in enthusiasm. "Soaking wet, hot to trot, count your blessings, hit the spot", my dad used to say when he'd had a few; guy had a way with words when the liquor was in him. Once I was deep I slowed, let her get settled. Full of cock is good, Candice once told me, but a girl likes to get used to the stretching downstairs before she starts the ride. Her eyes were squinched shut and she wriggled some as her body adjusted, then she opened them and smiled a purely dirty smile.

'This one's going to have to last me a while, so no half measures, please.' She pressed up hard with her hips as she spoke, and I responded automatically, trying to work out what the hell she meant by that. Pushed the problem aside though and concentrated, trying to wear her down some. Sometimes you gotta make a woman realize who's in charge. Tell the truth, it ain't something I do that often, seeing as how girls at the wheel is plenty of fun, a whole lot easier too, but once in a while they need to be reminded. Seemed like I'd made my point, because she started gasping as she lifted to meet me, happy to let me hustle her along the yellow brick road. This sure don't feel like Kansas, Toto. Me, I made sure I kept my asshole relaxed, paced myself careful, planning to squeeze two out of her before I let go. I went back onto autopilot, kinda enjoying her writhing about: sure had changed some from the nervous kitten who'd arranged herself on my bed and wondered what it was gonna be like. Took a while before I noticed she'd started thrashing around and making those dam' whooping noises again, like Indians circling the goddam wagons, so I tipped down onto her clit, drew my shaft delicately down, felt sorta smug when she bucked and started flying every which way.

Shit, that was a couple of minutes, and number two arrived soon after that, so I tightened my asshole and went for it. She wasn't hardly there any more, not surprising seeing as I'd dealt with her real well, so it was kinda like fucking a warm corpse; only bright spot, she'd shut up at last. When I was through I was covered in sweat, quivering some, felt as if I was in an oxygen-free zone. Done the job though: her arms were wrapped round me tight and she was mumbling into my ear, real dumb crap about at last she understood, it was because I was totally centered, stuff like that. Getting intellectual again, so I kissed her some to reinforce Mr. Right Side.

'So what's the news, girl? Better you spill now or I'll have no choice but to see to you again. Totally fucked'll feel like a goddam tea party.' I'd gotten loose after ten minutes, cleaned her with a washcloth, fetched some juice, real attentive stuff, and she was dam' near purring, cuddled into the crook of my arm, hair tickling my ear. I love it when they do that. I felt her suppress a giggle.

'Maybe I'll say nothing, see if you can make good on that.' Don't get fresh with me.

'Lemme put it another way, Kirsty. You don't stop droppin' hints, tell me what's goin' on in that curly head of yours, I'll paddle your butt good.' That worked.

'I'll tell, I promise, but it's so nice being just us, feeling close...' Whoa, there, Missy. That ain't the route we're going down.

'Leavin' aside the fact that you just burglarized my home and sexually assaulted me, you wanna debrief me on the status of my other friends? I'm too dam' comfortable to get up and call.' Subtle Doug. She burrowed closer against me and sighed.

I was helping Annie clean the shop and the apartment too, and she hardly knows what to say, let alone do. She keeps worrying about the money and everything, but she's so happy. Her whole face is different.' Well, good.

'Money's gonna be tight till she starts makin' a profit, that's for sure.' Lie, but no matter. Self defense ain't a crime. 'No problem long as the rent keeps comin' in, I guess, and I'll be savin' some on taxes too. Not sure she should have been talkin' to you about it though; I'd kinda appreciate it stayed off the record.' She hugged me hard, mumbled something about modesty.

'She explained it was what she used to do and everything. It's a brilliant idea really. I know lots of people who use incense and stuff like that.'

'Hasn't been a head shop in town since she left. Gap in the market, I hope, or I'll be needin' to do some real quick thinking. What else is new?' Oh ho. Her shoulders tensed a tad and I knew she was gonna say something one of us wasn't gonna enjoy. Perceptive Doug. 'C'mon kid. This is what the friendship part of it's all about.' Nothing wrong with reminding her of that.

'I think I ought to go home for a few days.' Excellent. What friends need is a little break, specially if one of them's new at the game.

'Shit, Kirsty, you better explain the reasoning behind that one. I mean, you ain't feelin' awkward or nothin', are you?' Tiny quiver.

'A little bit. But you and Annie need time, and I think she feels that too, so I mentioned it and she was so sweet and hugged me and told me I wasn't to think I was losing you. I mean, really kind, but it's a strange thing to be doing. Part of me says I ought to see Mom and Dad, and Tanya too, and part of me wants to stay here and spend all my time with you, and the rest of me is kicking and screaming like a little girl who can't decide what dress to wear. Is that normal?' Hell, no.

'Hell, yes. Everything's got a goddam price. Analysis and logic gonna tell you that, and we both know you're for sure good at them.' Always remind them of their strengths. ' Me, I'll be real sorry to see you leave, real pleased when you get back. Told you before, it's the only route that works.' Wise Doug. She was quiet for a moment.

'Annie says it's the only route that works for you and she already told me I have to understand that or risk being badly hurt. Is she right?' Jesus Christ, woman, you asked me that before. Still, looked like Annie was doing the work for me. Way to go.

'Annie don't lie much. It ain't quite the way I'd put it, but from the outside I guess it could look like that.' Didn't say any more. Always better to make good and sure it's the other person's call: means they can't come back, tell you what a shit you are. She sighed.

'I won't be able to talk to anyone about it because of the Church and the gossip, and Tanya's too young.' She paused for a minute. 'What would you do if I dated other people?' It takes them so long to understand I don't give a shit who they date. Rachel Curzon had said almost exactly the same thing.

'Damn, Kirsty, why the hell would I wanna have you tell me? I mean, someone hurt you, you needed help with it, that'd be fair enough, but the rest? Your life's yours, kid, and I'm happy to share a part of it. Don't want it all: been there, been burned, been sorry. Don't mind you knowin' I feel that either. Lyin' to you ain't an option.' Economical with the truth though, some British guy once said: better route most times. She lay quiet, taking that on board and I was smart enough to shut up: couldn't be that easy for her, raised on dreams and saccharine. Said before, long time ago, honesty is a bummer, and only the selfish can handle it. Finally she hitched herself up, looked at me, managed a smile.

'It's not hearts and flowers, is it? You're saying, "settle for what you've got, because it's all you're going to get". What do your other friends think about it?'

'Never talk about them, Kirsty. You know that.' Well, only when necessary.

'So I can date, but you don't want to know, if I need help you're there but you hope I don't, if you're somewhere else you're somewhere else, and if I fall in love with you you'll take protective measures, right?' More or less.

'More or less, I guess. But you gotta remember it has to work both ways. Don't take what you can't give, don't offer what ain't gonna be taken. Love's like playin' with goddam fire, kid, and I told you I been burnt already. But I'm crazy in like with you.' She nodded, squirmed out of my arms, stood up.

'Like you are with all your friends. It's been real good so far though. I'll give you some lead time before I come back so you can clear your diary for twenty-four hours. Is it OK to say that?'

'Exactly right, Kirsty. What friends do. You're a real quick study.' She smiled a tad more naturally, leaned down and gave me a helluva kiss, picked up her clothes, and went off to pack, I guess. I pulled my pants up, opened the blinds, fetched a beer, headed for the sheepskin rug.