Roomies: Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,905 Followers

"I use this," she said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Oh my," said Pam. Her eyes twinkled. "I see." She reached out one hand. "May I?"

Helen hesitated for a moment, then gave Pam the dildo. The younger woman hefted it, holding it up in front of her eyes and examining it critically.

Nice work," she observed. "Life-like." She stuck out her tongue and licked the mushroom shaped head. She pretended to ignore the muffled gasp of surprise from the other side of the bed. "Not as tasty as the real thing, but nice." She took the head in her mouth, pumping the plastic cock in and out as though she was giving a blow job. She shifted her position until she was kneeling, her bottom resting back on her heels. Her other hand slipped between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm," Pam moaned around the dildo. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Helen. The older woman's gaze was fixed on Pam, going back and forth from the cock in her mouth to the busy fingers sliding along her open slit. Helen's knees drew up. She cupped one of her full breasts and began to stroke the already stiff nipple. She reached down with her other hand, slipping two fingers inside of herself.

Pam released the dildo from her lips and ran it down her body. She circled both of her smaller breasts, pressing the wet tip on both her own nipples. Over her flat stomach the cock slid, leaving a wet trail. Helen licked her lips as she watched the young woman begin to rub the well sucked toy between the slender legs and then into her new-found young lover's pussy.

Pam uttered a groan as she entered herself. Slowly she pumped the cock in and out of her, moving deeper each time. Helen closed her eyes, pinching her nipple. Her hand blurred between her legs, rubbing faster and harder along her mature slit. Two fingers found her swollen clit and massaged it almost frantically. Her back arched, lifting her hips from the bed as she frigged herself wildly.

That was what Pam had been waiting for. In one swift motion she plucked the dildo from her own pussy. She leaned forward. Covering Helen's free breast with her mouth even as she plunged the cock into her mature lover's wetness. Her arm pumped back and forth, burying the dildo into Helen.

Helen cried out. Her hips slammed up against Pam, demonstrating that whatever else she thought she might have lost, her internal muscular control was just fine. She tightened on the plastic cock and nearly pulled it from Pam's hand. The young athlete recovered her grip and continued to pound Helen's pussy. She tweaked her own clit, strumming it as fast and as hard as she could, trying to peak at the same time as Helen. She didn't, but it didn't matter, as the other woman was caught up in the throes of a succession of orgasms even as Pam herself exploded.

Later, friendly smiles and hugs were exchanged all around as the three college students loaded Eric's car to return to campus.. Not sure that they were fooling Eric and Irene, Pam and Helen parted as platonic friends, with kisses on the cheek and smiles.

For the entire drive back to school, and indeed, for rest of her life, Pam would think of Helen and smile, and sometimes she would wonder. Exactly who seduced whom that week? Why DID Jeff suddenly invite her to his house? Had the entire thing a set-up? For someone who had declared she had never had a lesbian thought, much less made love with another female, Helen had learned amazingly fast. Had she instigated the entire thing? Pam could just about see her asking if Jeff knew a lesbian or bisexual coed and Jeff replying "Actually I know several." Or perhaps Jeff had seen his mother looking at other women and had put two and two together, and stirred in a coed he knew was interested in other women. And perhaps she was fabricating a ridiculous fantasy.

And after considering all those thoughts, Pam would dismiss them with a grin. Didn't matter how, didn't matter why, didn't matter who. It just mattered that it happened.

Oh well. Regardless of whether she had been the seductress or the seduced, the experience had been something she never forgot. Or wanted to forget.

(the End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,905 Followers
12