Roomies: The Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,899 Followers

"Oh my yes." Pam studied the coach. "How did you know though? We both date, and sleep with guys, and the occasional other girl although we kind of keep that on the side. Neither of us is gay but we were each other's first experience and we mean a lot to each other."

"It was the bus trip. You two were fooling around in the back seat. I wasn't sure, but you should put your roommate's panties back on her when you finish."

Pam blushed. "We were in a hurry. And we thought you didn't see."

"I didn't. Not until you were getting off and Kim dropped her keys. And I saw her, all wet and red between her legs." Isobel paused and looked around the room. "I'm curious. where besides the couch did you two think things might happen.

"Oh," Pam laughed. "Place." The runner turned and walked to Isobel's desk. She leaned over it until her upper body rested on the top. She stretched up on her toes and looked over her shoulder. "Places." she repeated.

Isobel's mouth dried out again as she studied the long firm legs, now taut as the young woman stood on her toes and the hard firmness to the athlete's ass. She walked behind the girl and ran her hands over that ass. "Places." Isobel copied Pam's word. "Speaking of places," the coach pressed the still soaking head of the strapon between Pam's ass cheeks and began to press forward. "Its all about places."

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,899 Followers
12