Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

On Sunday night Lins' leg was draped over me, I could feel her pussy hair on my thigh, "What else?"

"That was it, the rest is just detail." I was being coy, sure, but I could never be as open as Lins, no matter how hard I tried, and I was trying; being like Lins was always going to be a lot more interesting and satisfying than being like me.

"Ya, but it's the detail that's intriguing, so, like, how many times did you do it?"

I answered without thinking, "Maybe a dozen …"

"A DOZEN?" Lins was sitting on the bed now, staring down on me in shock.

I laughed at her reaction, "Well, I don't know, I wasn't counting, but a lot."

But Lins was suspicious. It's not like she didn't believe me; it's just that I don't think she thought I knew what I was talking about. "Like, did you do it to him, too?"

I know I brought this on myself. Lins had been roaming around my body for a few years and I was pretty sure she thought I was essentially sexless. Then came last Sunday night and now this, so I pulled her down and we nestled into each other and I waited until she was absolutely still when I said, "I absolutely fucked his brains out."

Now, she didn't believe me! She sprang away and searched my face for the lie, but she didn't find one, she found only a grin — of pride, of accomplishment, of achievement. "You did!" her voice was quiet, filled with wonder and then she went speechless for almost a minute before she got animated, "You little tart," and she dove into me hugging me as if in reward. But I still don't think she was convinced because she soon pulled away again — something needed to be clarified, "So you liked it?"

That's when I went into a little more detail. It was fun. I was surprised but I liked talking to her about it, about him, I liked remembering the tiny little details and describing them to her and with my scientific background and my observation skills, I think I was pretty good at it. And she did too, because pretty soon I was getting to her.

As I talked she put her fingers inside her and she started sucking on my breast but at her first suck I stopped talking, as if in protest, but this didn't sit well at all: she quickly looked up at me with a flash of anger, "Oh, no you don't. That's bullshit. You can't tell me what you did to each other and expect me to just sit here and listen. Come on." When she went back to my breast I laughed, stroked her hair and continued.

As I've said, Lins used to do a little of this and that on me and it never really got to me. But now that I knew a lot more of the joys of the flesh things were a bit different. It was as if the education I'd received in the past week, with Lins and with John, had stripped away my resistence; I liked what I got from these two, a lot, a hell of a lot, and I really liked, I mean, I really liked fucking John, throwing myself at him, wrapping my legs around him and beating myself against him, I mean, I've been thinking about that pretty much non-stop since it happened. I always think of it from an aerial view, as if a camera had been afixed to the ceiling, I'm on top of him, my thin body obscures his and my ass, white while my body is tanned, is frantically thrashing at him while I hold myself up on my hands as if in a yoga position. I don't know why I find that so erotic but I do, maybe it's because I seem to have given in to a kind of reckless abandoned, or maybe it's that I'm the dominent one, I'm doing the fucking, I don't know what it is but when I see us together my ass is just bucking at him, I'm ramming my pussy at him almost brutally and it makes me unbelievably hot.

And I was getting unbelievably hot now thinking about it, and Lins was helping a little, too. She was on the floor at the end of the bed, kneeling, she had just pulled me towards her … and I went, willingly and she was staring at me, my pussy, really lustfully, even lewdly and when she went to it and began to suck on me she made the sounds of an animal, beastial, primordial grunts and she had her hands on my hips and was pulling me and pushing against me, and her head bobbed and her eyes were fused shut — then they sprang open and, hooded with unbridled passion, they peirced into mine. When she sprang at me I could see that her fingers were in her and when she pressed her lips to mine, when she pressed my juices into my face, I could sense that she was bucking furiously at her fingers, something she never did, and she never screamed when she climaxed either, but she did now, pressing her face into me so I could feel the vibrations on my neck.

Then she slumped on me, dead weight and she didn't stir, not for a few minutes and I held her and rubbed her back, I love rubbing her back, I love pressing her breasts into me. "Sounded like a great one, Lins."

She didn't say anything for a minute then she squeezed me, "I've got more, Jags, I've got a lot more." Then she rose up on me and looked at me, pleadingly, there was some pain in her eyes, "Will you do me, Jags, please? If you do, I'll study, tonight, honest, I study my fucking brains out, but I need you Jags, I need you to do me, please."

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers