Rooming with an Employee Ch. 01

Story Info
An employee needs a place to stay.
4.6k words
4.27
47.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains sexually explicit acts between adults. If you are not of age or do not want to read such material, you should not be at this site anyway. For those of you that enjoy erotic stories, read on and enjoy.

I just recently got a new job at a nightclub. It was actually a lot better club then I thought it would be. Let me give you a bit of my back ground first. My name is Joe Benson. I am 28 years old. I use to live in a pretty small town about an hour north west of Austin, TX. The town had a little over a thousand people living in it.

I had married my high school sweet heart, Emily and was managing a bar. I really enjoyed the gig because it gave me ample time to drink and pick up as many girls as I could. I know. I know. I'm married. I really did love Emily, but I really loved sex. Emily wasn't the most adventures person in the bedroom, and the bedroom was the only place that she would have sex.

I had about three regular girls that would come in to see me. It was great. Two of them were single and one was married. I use to take them back to the liquor room and just fuck the shit out of them. The married one was the best. She would moan so much and say how my dick was at least three times the size of her husbands. God, I felt sorry for him. Shit, I'm only 8" long but almost four fingers wide.

The married one is also where I ran into my problem and why I had to leave town. I found out about three months into our affair that she was married to one of our police officers. Well, he ended up pulling me over one day. Pulled me out of my car and proceeded to kick the ever living shit out of me. I know, a lot of you are probably saying, "Bullshit, a cop wouldn't do that because he would lose his job and go to jail." Well, this is a small town and cops can get away with almost anything. After getting my ass kicked, he proceeded to call my wife up and explain the situation to her. Needless to say, I ended up getting a divorce and was run out of town by the cops and Emily's family.

I decided the best thing to do would be to move to Dallas and find a job. I figured with my experience as a bar manager, I could find a job at some bar. I have never been so wrong. I soon found out that it hardly matters what you have done, but who you know. I didn't know anybody, so, I was shit out of luck. I started working part time jobs in factories and carpentry work.

After six months of this shit, I finally caught a little break. This little bar I went to had a bartending position available. I talked to the owner and he said he would give me a try. After 3 weeks, I was his main bartender. It was amazing how much better my life was getting. I was making around $300 dollars a night, working 5 nights a week. It was easy as hell. All I did was flirt with the women, and boost the egos of the men that came in.

I pulled so much pussy from this place too. I could not believe how easy it was up here. All I had to do was buy them a drink on the house and they seemed to fall right into me. I tried to stay away from the married ones as best as I could, considering my past.

Three years went by, and I figured I needed a little bit of a change and a more consistent income. I got offered a management gig for a nightclub that was going to open up. My salary was going to be less then I was making now and I would be working more hours, but there were benefits. I would get bonuses, free drinks, insurance, and hook ups at other places.

The nightclub was very nice. It had two stories. The bottom part was huge. It had a stage for a band and a large dance floor. We had a live band every night. We had bands that played jazz, rock, alternative, country, and disco. We played everything except rap. The second floor was more of a chill place. There were lots of leather chairs and couches. The back half was a game room, with pool tables and dartboards. On the other side of this was the VIP room. It looked over the dance floor and stage. Depending on what band was playing, we would charge any where from $250 to $3,000 for the room.

The set up was unbelievable. Once I was hired, we started hiring all the rest of the staff. I have to admit; this was probably the most fun I had during opening. We hired one of the best staffs I had ever seen. We had three male bartenders, 12 female bartenders that were just unbelievable looking, and 35 cocktail waitresses. The one thing that sucked was, we were forbidden from messing around with the staff. "Corporate Policy." Working in bars, I knew that this was almost impossible to accomplish. I had already picked out a couple of girls that I thought would want to have fun and keep their mouth's shut about it.

Three months into it and I had not slept with any of the staff. I didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. The only excuse I could come up with was that I was way to busy with opening the club and the busy nights. It was amazing how busy we were. I knew it came in phases and we were the new kid on the block, but it was nuts.

On night, one of our waitresses named Julie was in the break room looking like she was going to cry. I walked up to her and asked her what was wrong. She started saying something about her boyfriend breaking up with her and kicking her out of his apartment.

My first thought was, why would he break up with this hot peace of ass. Julie was 19 years old and had the body that a stripper would die for. She was about 5'10"; dirty blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back, and probably weighed 130 lbs. The most amazing thing was, her breast were at least 32D natural.

"I'm sorry to hear that baby. Were you two dating long?"

Julie said, "No. Maybe two months."

"Why are you so upset if it was only two months?"

"Because I don't have any place to stay."

"What about friends or family?" I said.

"All my family lives in Nebraska and what friends I have, live with their boyfriends." Sniffled Julie.

"I tell you what, come by the office at the end of the night and maybe we can find a place for you to stay."

"Oh, thank you Joe!! Thank you so much." Julie says as she jumps up into my arms and gives me a huge hug.

All I can think about are those two huge boobs smashed against my chest and this slim waist that I am gripping on to.

Of course, my intention was to find her a place to stay, but all I kept thinking about all night long was how great it would be for her to stay at my place. I actually live in a very nice two-bedroom apartment, fully furnished.

It was now the end of the night and there was a knock at the door. "Come in."

Julie says, "Hey, Joe. Did you think of any place for me to stay?"

"Are you sure you can't stay at any friends apartment for a little bit?" I asked.

"I wish I could. The few friends that I have are living with their boyfriends in a one bedroom apartment."

Trying to act apprehensive, "I know of a place you might be able to stay at until you get on your feet, but there is one problem."

Julie says excitedly, "What problem is that? I will do anything. I just need a place to stay until I can save up some money to get my own place."

"Well, I have an extra bedroom that is completely furnished,"

"Oh ple..." Julie starts to say.

"But, before we decide on this. You have to realize a couple of things."

"Yeah?"

"Since we, especially me, can get into trouble for living together. We cannot discuss this with anybody. I could get fired for living with an employee, especially that person being a female. Got it?" I explained.

" I promise I won't say a word to anybody. I swear. And it will only be for a week or two, until I can save up some money. Does this mean that I can stay with you?" She asks excitedly.

"You can stay at my apartment under the circumstances that you don't tell anybody, and I mean anybody. And that it will only be temporary."

"Oh, thank you so much Joe. I can't thank you enough." She says, as she jumps up and gives me the second hug for the day. God, I love the feel of those tits pressed against me.

"So, what's the plan? Do we need to get your stuff tonight or shall we get it tomorrow?" I ask.

"I have everything I own in my car."

"Ok. Do you want to wait for me to finish or do you want to go on ahead?"

"How much longer do you have?" She asked.

"Probably another 2 hours."

"If you don't mind, I would like to go to the apartment. At least that way I can get settled in and a little use to the place before you get home."

"Not a problem. I'll just write down the directions for you."

I wrote down the directions and gave her my extra key. I did explain the directions to her, figuring she would probably get lost anyway, and shoved her on her way.

Now, I am not going to lie to any of you. All I could think about the rest of the time I was closing down the bar was, how to get into her pants. Do I get her drunk and just see where it leads us? Do I play the nice guy and let her stay there for a long time? Do I just tell her I know how she can repay the favor and rent? Either way, I had to see that body and feel that pussy around my cock.

About two and a half hours later, I was pulling in to my parking spot at my apartment. I couldn't wait to get into the apartment. Of course, as I walk into the apartment, I am greeted to a very nice site. Julie is sitting on the couch in a very tight blue, spaghetti strap shirt that is leaving nothing to the imagination. It was so low cut that I swear I could almost see a nipple poking out the top. She had these tight, white pajama bottoms on. I couldn't wait to see her standing up, so I could get a look at that ass.

"Hi, Joe. I was starting to wonder when you were going to get home." Julie says, as she looks up from the show she is watching. "I hope you don't mind. I got ready for bed and decided to get a beer and watch a movie."

"No. I don't mind at all. It actually sounds like a good idea."

With that, I went to the bedroom and change into a pair of shorts. I started debating with myself if going shirtless might be pushing it. Then, I thought about her out fit and put the shirt back in my closet.

I walked out to the living room and asked her if she would like the official tour.

She jumps of the couch and says, "That would be great."

I start giving her the tour and I'm not really sure what all I was telling her. My mind and my eyes kept going to those two globes sticking out the top of her shirt and that ass that looked amazing in the pajama bottoms. I showed her my bedroom that had a TV and DVD player in it, the two bathrooms, the kitchen, and the patio.

After the tour, I grabbed both of us a fresh beer and we sat down on the couch and started chatting. We talked about everything from work to relationships to school and back around. After we both had about six beers, the conversation turned to sex. I could tell she was getting a bit drunk because she was starting to slur her words and get very graphic in her discussion.

"I love it when a guy iss fucking me from behind and shtartss pulling my hair."

"So, you like it rough do you? You like a man to be in charge?"

"Sssometimes. Ssometime I like to take charge." Julie slurs through her words. " Like thish on time, I tied a guy to the bed and sat on hiss face till he got me off fife times. Ggooooddd, it wass great."

"Damn, I'm sure he didn't mind that, did he?"

"Well...he didn't like th..the fact thad I had fell ashleap before I untied him."

"Hahahahaha." I laughed. "That is hilarious. It still sounds like a fair trade for him though."

"Oh, I made it up to him when I woked up," slurred Julie.

This conversation went on for about thirty minutes. Julie seemed to be getting really drunk and starting to slip. Eventually, I looked over and she was out cold. I thought really hard about getting an easy feel of those amazing boobs, but I thought better of it. So I figured I would just carry her to the spare bedroom, her new bedroom, and go to bed myself.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of a shower running. My head hurting a little from the night before and my mind a little clouded from the alcohol, I was a bit confused about what was going on. It did take me a little bit to remember that Julie was now staying here. I figured the best thing I could do was make breakfast.

As I was making breakfast, I heard a sound behind me and turned to see a very nice site. Julie was standing behind me in nothing but a towel wrapped around her. Her wet hair draped over her left shoulder.

"Good morning Joe. I'm not use to walking out to a man cooking me breakfast. I could get use to this."

"I think I could get use to seeing this vision as well," I groaned.

"I bet you could," she groaned as well. "How much longer till it's ready."

"Probably about ten minutes."

"Okay, I'll go get dressed and be right out."

Getting dressed for Julie consisted of a long white t-shirt and I'm guessing panties. I could tell she had no bra on by the bounce in her breasts.

"So, how do you feel this morning?"

"Not to bad. The shower really helped. Did you carry me to bed? I don't remember going to bed."

"Yeah, I did. You looked very cute, passed out on the couch, but I figured you would get a better nights sleep if you were in a bed."

"I really appreciate it." Julie says.

"Not a problem. So, what are you up to today, since you don't work?"

"I don't know. Probably finish unpacking, then drive around a little to get use to the area." She answered.

As we finished breakfast, I got up to clean, but Julie stopped me. "No. I'll get it. You cooked, I'll clean."

"Sounds like a deal to me."

Needless to say, I sat there and watched her clean up. It was one of the best mornings that I could think of. Julie walking around in nothing but the t-shirt was amazing. She kept bending over just a little bit, giving me a little bit of a show of her upper thighs. God, it was great. Pretty positive she was doing it all on purpose but I didn't care. I was enjoying the show.

Unfortunately, I had to get ready for work.

I was so distracted at work. All I could think about was getting home to look at Julie again. I got home a little early that night. I walked in the apartment and the only light on was my bedroom light. I went to my bedroom and Julie was lying in my bed with the TV on, asleep. I walked over to Julie and noticed that she was wearing the same t-shirt as earlier. I shook her shoulder to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and looked a little startled. "Joe, I'm sorry. I came in here to lie down and watch a DVD. I guess I fell asleep."

"That's okay. You looked comfortable."

"I was. Your bed is really comfortable. I just drifted asleep." Julie purred.

"What were you watching?" I asked.

"'Six days, Seven nights'. I didn't realize it was that hot of a movie."

"Yeah, there are some pretty good scenes. How much of it did you get to watch?"

"Maybe the first 30 minutes." I may be wrong, but she sounded a little disappointed.

"You are more then welcome to stay in here and we can watch the rest of it."

"I would really like that. What I saw seemed really good."

I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I figured I would put on some pajama bottoms since I normally slept naked. Once I was dressed, I climbed into bed and hit play on the remote.

About 45 minutes into the movie, the second sex scene is showing. I am lying on my back with both hands behind my head. I don't know if it was Julie lying next to me or the scene on the TV, but I could feel an erection coming on. I wanted to try and hide it but I knew it would be obvious what I was doing. Then again, it would soon be very obvious if I didn't try to hide it.

By the end of the sex scene, I definitely had a bulge pushing up the front of my pajama bottoms. At the same time, I could definitely hear Julie breathing differently. It wasn't the slow, labored breathing of somebody that was asleep. It was the quick, deep breathing of somebody that was getting turned on. Needless to say, the bulge in the front of my pajama's started to get bigger.

Before the next sex scene was about to get under way, I started feeling a little bit of movement from Julie. At first, I couldn't figure out what it was because I couldn't see her moving. Once the scene started getting heavy, I could definitely feel her moving now and her breathing was picking up.

"Holy shit! Julie is masturbating right in front of me." I thought.

All of a sudden, Julie moans out, "Fuck, I can't take this anymore. Fuck me now!"

I couldn't even get a word out. She started pulling down my pants as I started going for her shirt.

"God, your dick is so big. It is going to feel so good inside me." Moaned Julie.

We were fumbling around with each other's clothes like virgins on their first time. Arms getting tangled in each other, clothes getting tangled in hair. I can't express in words how amazing her tits looked once I finally got her shirt off. These things were beautiful. They had some sag to them because of the size of them, but they still had the perkiness of a 19 year old. Her nipples were a little bigger then a quarter.

Once those puppies were free, I went at them like crazy. Holding both of them as best I could and sucking at the nipples. I was in heaven.

"Oh god yes, suck my nipples. Bite them you bastard. Oh, that feels so good. Your dick is so hard."

She continues to stroke my dick as I am milking her tits. "Stop. I want to suck your dick."

I reluctantly let go of her tits as she starts to slide down my body. I look down once she gets eye level to my hard on. She was just lying there looking at it while she stroked it. I could make out an "oh god" or a "shit" every once in a while. After what seemed like 10 minutes, she engulfs my cock. There was no casual teasing licks or kisses on the head, she wanted that cock in her mouth.

I could barely hear my moans over the slurping and sucking sounds. This girl knew what she was doing. She was bobbing up and down and using that tongue like I have never felt. There was one hand on my balls and the other stroking along with her mouth.

I was about to cum when she started slowing down. I didn't want her to stop, but then again, I wanted to get my cock in that dripping pussy of hers. Just when I thought she was going to stop, she removed her hand from my shaft and slowly lowers her mouth until I can feel her nose on my pubes. It was amazing. I could feel my cock rubbing the back of her throat.

She started contracting her throat around my cock and I thought I was about to cum. After a couple seconds of contractions, she slowly rises back up my cock and lets it pop out of her mouth. A couple of licks to the head, and she goes back down to the bottom and starts the throat contractions. This girl really knows how to prolong a blowjob.

After about five more cycles of this, I can't hold on any longer. "Oh god," I grunt, "I'm going to cum." Instead of stopping, she barriers her mouth on my cock and starts to milk every drop out of my dick.

"Ohhh goooodd. Keep doing that. Ohhh shit. Ohhhh god. That was amazing."

Julie looks up at me with my dick still in her mouth. She continues a light sucking until my dick goes completely limp and she finally lets it fall out of her mouth. "My turn now." With lightning quick speed, she jumps up, rips down her bottoms and straddles my face. I barely even saw her glorious puss before it was resting on my lips. I couldn't do anything but start licking and sucking. I don't think it mattered what I did because she was using my face for what she wanted.

"That's right, just stick out that tongue and I'll do the rest."

She started riding my tongue with only one goal. Getting off.

"Oh yesss. That's it. Suck my clit. Ohhh goodd. I'm going to cum already. Keep sucking. OHHH...I'm cumming. Don't stop sucking damn it. Yes, right there, oh goooddd. Yeeessss."

12