Rooming with an Employee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had my head in a vice grip between her thighs. I was almost out of breath when she finally stopped shuddering and released my head.

Julie looks down at me and says, "Thanks, that felt wonderful. But, your not done yet."

At those words, she flips around into a 69 and latches onto my now reviving cock. What else is a man in my position to do, I start licking and sucking again. I can feel her start to stroke and suck my cock.

This time, I have a little bit more control over what I am doing. I start to lick her from her clit to the opening of her pussy. The taste is unbelievable. I stick my tongue in as far as I can to get to the source of it. She starts to contract her walls, trying to pull my tongue even further in.

At the same time, I can feel her mouth doing wonders to my cock. Once I feel my cock get to full attention, she takes her mouth off of it and says, "Give me one more and I will let you stick your dick where your tongue is." I go into double time. I attach my mouth to her clit and start sucking and wiggling my tongue. I wedge two fingers up inside her and start rubbing against her g-spot.

"Ohhh godd yess, keep doing that and it won't be long. I want your dick in me. Ohhh..... right there. Don't stop. Yesssssssssss."

She starts to shudder again and has my face in another vice grip. I have never had a girl orgasm this big twice in a row. She is shaking and grinding her pussy so hard against my face.

With out even saying a word, she spins around sinks all the way down my cock. The feeling is so unbelievable. She looks down at me with this lustful look and asks, "Are you ready for the ride of your life."

"Oh god, just fuck me."

"I plan on it baby."

And with that, she starts a slow grind. She's not lifting off of my cock, just grinding her clit against the base of my shaft. Julie throws her head back and starts moaning.

"This gets me off so easy. It won't be long till you feel my pussy start to contract on the inside. Ohhh jesus, here it comes. I'm going to cum. Right there. Ohhhhhh."

Just like she said, her pussy started doing the wave. It started squeezing from the head to the base over and over again. As she was shaking and moaning on top of me, her pussy was shaking around me. Thank god, she finally came down from it. Just the contractions alone were about to make me cum.

Julie looks down at me and says, "Fuck the shit out of me now."

I flip her around on her back and slam my dick into her.

"Ohhh godd, you are so big. Fuck me hard."

I start pounding her with all I got. The only sound I am making is a steady grunt as I pound her.

"Harder. Harder. Fuck my pussy with all you got."

After about five minutes of this endless pounding, I can feel my balls start to tighten up.

"Oh god, I'm about to cum. Oh jesus, your pussy feels so good."

"Cum on me baby. Let me feel your cum on my skin. That's it. Keep pounding till you shoot your cum on me. Oh fuck that feels so good. Keep pounding."

With her words of encouragement, I kept pounding until I felt that point of no return.

"Ohhhh, here it comes."

"That's it baby, cum on me."

I pulled my dick out and started shooting. My first rope of cum landed on her left tit. The second shot landed right above her navel and the rest started dribbling where her pubes should have been.

"That was the best cum I think I have ever had." I moaned once I finally got done cuming.

"That was amazing," moaned Julie, as she started to rub my cum into her skin.

"I hope we can do this again and soon."

"I don't see why not." I replied.

"This won't affect our work relationship will it?" asked Julie.

"I don't really care. If we can keep doing that, I will find a way around it."

To be continued....

I hope you enjoyed my story. I have already written part two and am starting part three. I definitely want feedback seeing as this is my first story. You can leave a comment on this site, or email me. I will be posting part two shortly, so be on the lookout.

12