Rooming with Sis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mizo13
Mizo13
113 Followers

My sister was asking me out on a second date. The funny thing is that I was happy about it. She was a fun date.

"Sure," I said, "I'd love to Becky."

She smiled so sweetly that I had to smile back. "What was the best part of tonight for you?" my sister asked.

"I guess just getting to spend time with you," I said truthfully.

She said, "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." She kissed me and I kissed back. We just stayed like that for what seemed like hours. When we stopped I looked into her eyes, they were so beautiful. She asked me, "Do you know what part of the night I liked best?"

"No," I answered.

"When you kissed me in the theater. You really are a great kisser."

I kissed her again. This time our lips parted and my sister's tongue came into my mouth. I was frenching my sister. It was great. I'd never thought of her in a sexual way before this week but now I had been beating off while thinking of her since Wednesday morning.

We necked on the floor for a long time. My hands started to roam over her back. I found the zipper to her dress and started to pull it down. She nodded her head, telling me to continue. She reached behind her neck and undid a button that let the top of her dress fall. Her naked breasts were soon exposed.

I moved my lips to one breast while my hand held the other. "Oh, Drake," she cried, "that's so good."

It got too crowded between the coffee table and the couch. We pushed the table away and laid on the floor. Becky started to rub my cock through my jeans. She asked, "Can pull it out, Drake? I want to see it again."

I nodded and watched her undo the button and then pull the zipper down. I lifted my hips so she could pull my pants over my hips. I kicked my shoes off and she pulled my jeans completely off. She paused for a second and pulled her dress over her head. Now she was in nothing but her thong panties.

I just had to kiss her. I pulled her arm, making her head come down to mine. I kissed her again, letting my hand fondle her tit. I rolled her nipple between my fingers. "Oh, Drake," she said, "kissing isn't the only thing you do well. I love that. I love it when you play with my nipples."

While she said that her hand slipped into my shorts and started pulling on my cock. "You're very big," she said, "oh yes, very big, and hard. Do you like having me play with your big hard cock, Drake?"

"Oh yes," I said, "it's great sis, uh, I mean Beaky."

She had it out of my shorts by then and was looking at it. She licked her lips and lowered her head. Her tongue licked the head and then she took my cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh sis!" I gasped, "That's good. I can't believe it."

She was sucking on it and tickling by balls. I was in heaven. Her ass was sitting just above my face. I grabbed her leg and lifted it over my head then pulled her thong down. She lifted her knees and let me pull it off her legs then lowered her butt so I could lick her pussy. I hadn't licked many, but my sister's was very nice. I knew she'd shaved it and it was very clean. It was also very wet.

"Oh, Drake! Oh my god!" he said the first time I stuck my tongue up her hole then she went back to sucking my cock. I stuck two fingers up her hole and started nibbling on her enlarged clit. She started to whimper and moan around my cock. I stuck a third finger into her and started to suck her clit hard.

Becky came on my face. "OH FUCK! DRAKE! DON'T STOP! THAT'S FUCKING FANTASTIC! OH YES! YES!"

When she was done she climbed off my face and turned around. When she kissed me I thought she was going to stick my cock up her pussy but instead she crawled back and started sucking it again. She was working her mouth and her hands and soon I was ready to shoot.

"Becky," I warned her, "I'm close, you should stop or I'll..." she was just shaking her head. She wanted me to shoot in her mouth. That was the last straw. My cock exploded in her mouth, sending spurt and spurt of my hot cum into my sister's loving mouth. She swallowed most of it, letting just a sexy little dribble fall down her chin.

She wiped her face on my t-shirt and laid on top of me as we kissed. Finally she looked at me and said, "We have to set boundaries. We can't go all the way. This is too far already but I just had to have you some how and I could see you wanted me too. Our parents and Doug can NEVER find out about this or we'll both be dead. Is that ok with you?"

I could get blow jobs like that and eat the most delicious pussy I'd ever imagined? "Sure, Becky," I said smiling, "I can live with that."

"Good. Now I want to take a shower," she smiled.

To be continued...

Mizo13
Mizo13
113 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories