Roommate

Story Info
My roommate has a surprise for me.
1.5k words
3.97
78.3k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've altered one of my favourite stories to reflect my fantasies. I hope you like it, and I hope the original author doesn't mind.

*

I was sprawled out on the couch, watching some mindless show on TV and debating in my mind whether or not it was time for his first beer of the weekend. It was a cold and rainy Friday afternoon in the middle of November and I was wearing tracksuit trousers, thick white socks and warm black shirt. Shellie, my girlfriend, had left a little over an hour ago to visit her parents for the weekend.

Shellie, Stephen and I shared the rent on a modest two-bedroom house about two miles away from the university where all three were graduate students. Eric and Shellie had been together for almost two years now. Stephen, an openly gay man, was a long-time friend of Shellie's from school. She had known back then about his sexual orientation but he hadn't come out openly until he got to the university.

"What the hell; Why not?" I said to myself, just as the front door opened and Stephen walked in.

Stephen was a six foot-three, thin man with long black hair that he liked to keep in a ponytail, lively brown eyes, and a remarkably boyish face.

He slipped off his shoes, saw me, and smiled as he said, "Shellie left for home already?"

"Yes, not that long ago. What's up, Stephen? Going out tonight?"

Stephen smile grew even wider as he replied, "I've got a hot date and to make things even better, I bought a nice new toy in town at that adult store."

I couldn't help smiling at my friend who was, to say the least, enthusiastic and adventuresome when it came to all things sexual. Stephen had once dazzled us both by his ability to completely transform himself into a remarkably passable woman, complete with fake breasts, hair extensions that fell almost to his waist, full makeup, earrings, fake nails, two-inch black heels, and a form-fitting long-sleeved black dress. Stephen got lucky that night, spending it with a middle-aged businessman in the penthouse suite of the fanciest hotel in town. The businessman had known that Stephen was actually a man but had been so turned on by this knowledge that, at least according to Stephen, he had been more than willing to perform oral sex three times on Stephen during the course of the evening.

"OK," I said. "I'm curious now. What is your new toy?"

Stephen reached into his pocket and came out with a pair of handcuffs.

"I couldn't resist," he said, "they were on sale and everything."

"May I see them?" I said.

Shellie and I had experimented with bondage a few times and I'd found that the whole thing was a tremendous turn-on. Stephen had found me still strapped to the bed in the morning. He laughed so hard to see me dressed in her purple knickers and suspender belt. I begged him to release me. It was the first time he had seen me naked and he took his time releasing me, teasing me. I just wanted to hide myself.

"Better yet," Stephen said, laughing, "Why don't you try them on? I really should make sure they work, you know!"

I wasn't sure whether I trusted him enough, but I was curious how they would feel so I offered him my wrist.

Stephen stepped forward and took it, clamped it in the cuff, but then he deftly stepped behind me, grabbing the other wrist and quite quickly there was a click as the cuff were snapped shut. I was helpless.

"Why behind?" I asked, feeling rather vulnerable.

"Why not, my friend," Stephen said, "It certainly is a more, well, realistic, position, is it not?

I noticed that Stephen's hands were still on my shoulders. I was certainly beginning to feel rather submissive and, as had happened when Shellie had tied me, rather aroused.

I'd never had any kind of a gay or bi experience, not even a school 'show me yours and I'll show you mine" session. Stephen certainly was a good-looking guy, and he certainly did look quite pretty that time he had dressed up as a woman.

"You OK?" Stephen said, in a soft, gentle voice.

"Sure," I said.

Stephen gently rubbed his friend's upper arms and leaned a little so that his mouth was just a few inches from my ear. "Good," he whispered and then gently unbuttoned my shirt, slipping it from my shoulders and letting it hang over my cuffed wrists.

"What are you doing Stephen?"

"Trust me Tom."

His hands swept my trousers down.

"Step out of them and kick off your socks. I have such a treat for you."

He was still very close behind me and his hands were on my thighs. I did as I was told. He moved away and then came back to cut my shirt off. I was naked again in front of this tall guy who confused me so much.

"Did you like wearing Shellie's briefs Tom?"

"Erm," I stammered.

"I've got them from her laundry basket. They smell of her."

"Tell me Tom. I'll understand."

He pulled me round to face him, and my erect cock jutted against the rough demin of his jeans.

"It looks like you do."

He led me by the cock to his room and into his bathroom. It was the second girliest room in the house, next to his bedroom. He rolled-up his sleeves and reached into a big pot of cream. He started layering it onto my neck and then worked down over every piece of my skin.

"What is that? It's tingling."

"It's good for your skin. I use it every couple of days. Do you like my skin?"

"I've never really noticed Stephen."

He stepped me into the shower and washed me down. I looked to see my hair block the drain. My cock looked so different. His hands were on me again with shampoo, conditioner, a face pack and moisturisers.

"I'm having such a good time Tom. This is better than I could have hoped for."

When I stepped out of the shower my hair was trimmed, eyebrows plucked, face cleansed nails clean and tidy, and no hair on my body.

In the bedroom she pulled the lovely knickers that I admired so much on Shellie, up my legs. He left my cock pressed tight against my stomach.

The matching suspender belt and heavy dark suspenders felt amazing.

The shoes he tried to make me stand in were extreme. They weren't Shellie's. She was a size 4! They must have been Stephen's.

"What's this all about?" I asked. "I don't mind a sexy game, but this is going too far."

"How far is too far Tom?"

As he spoke he worked on the black corset that was slowly squeezing the air out of my lungs. I was fascinated with all the laces and the boned leather material. Straps around my shoulders held it up. I could feel steel parts with my arms. My poor cock and balls were under the leather somewhere.

"I want another inch off you girl!"

It was the first time I'd been called a girl! When he was satisfied a strap fastened around the narrowest part of my waist.

"I have some long gloves for you, but I have to take off your sweet cuffs first. Will you behave nicely for me?"

I nodded. The second that the second cuff came off I pushed him away, bolting for the door. "I don't want this!"

The shoes crippled me and suddenly he was crushing me face-down into the bed. He crouched on my legs and gripped my right arm. As I flailed with my left, he held my right. Suddenly he had both wrists, and my arms were enveloped with a single leather glove. Straps pulled my wrists and elbows together.

"Come on Tom -- Fight me!"

There was nothing I could do, but I moved and fought as much as I could as a bondage collar held my neck. He held my face hard into the mattress as the two buckles fastened, and the armbinder was attached to it.

"Fuck off Stephen! Get off me!"

"OK!"

He let me get to my feet.

"I was going to gag you first. But she wanted to hear you beg."

"Who," I pleaded.

"Me!" It was Shellie, in the doorway behind me. I was speechless. She was smiling wickedly and then I saw the strap-on!

Stephen pushed my knees forward and I fell onto my knees with my face on the carpet. Stephen pulled up my face by the D-ring on my collar and I was looking closely at a large plastic cock.

"No please Shellie!"

"I warned you not to bully me. I'm going to fuck your arse like you fucked mine. Open wide! You'll need plenty of lube!"

I refused to open my mouth, but a powerful hand prised it open, and the dildo was in. I couldn't move my head as Stephen was holding it tight. All I could do was to try not to choke. Her hips and this dildo filled my vision.

I heard her calling me her slut. I'd never seen her angry or aggressive. She had always done what I asked in bed, even when I wanted to know what it felt like to fuck her arse. I thought of the other things I had done. This was scary!