Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 07

Story Info
On goes the same story.
2.1k words
4.29
35.8k
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I'm willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women...especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email since I don't access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I don't know what it was or how it got there but I knew right then it was going to come right off. It was some sort of a plastic tube. I could still see my cock but just barely as it was wrapped by this cage thing. Also, I wasn't sure why, but there was also a padlock on the top of it. I began to examine it to figure out why it was locked. As I moved my encased cock slightly, and painfully, to the side I noticed a ring of the same plastic material around the base of my cock and around my balls. It almost looked like a cock ring and seemed to be serving the same purpose as one. My balls were protruding out like they hadn't had release in a month when in reality it had only been a few days. I started to pull and pull with absolutely no results. My cock had swollen so much that I couldn't do anything but try and pull it off and then that only seemed to make matters worse. After hours of trying, I finally gave up. I vowed not to lose hope though because I was sure Brandi is the one that did this to me and that she'd be back soon and I could confront her about it. I went ahead and put my clothes on and tried to put this thing as far away in my mind as possible so that I could attempt to get some things done. I figured that since I couldn't get to my cock, I might as well put all my wanking material well out of sight. With my extra energy, I also cleaned up the house a little bit and had just sat down to watch some TV when Misty came back through the door.

She looked at me and dropped her school bag on the floor as she strolled tiredly toward me. Flopping onto the couch with a loud sigh, her legs flew into the air and her feet plopped into my lap. I panicked for a moment in fear that she would discover this blasted contraption that I found myself locked in this morning. Her feet simply lay on my legs and didn't move until I finally looked her in the face and made eye contact.

With that she asked, "You ok? You seem awfully stressed out. Has something got you down?"

Normally I wouldn't give it a second thought, but in my current situation her choice of words made my mind do cartwheels. Sweating bullets and looking back to her wiggling feet I stuttered out a no still hoping she wouldn't make any discoveries.

Now with a smirk on her face she asked again, "You sure?"

I nodded

"Well that's good then. I, on the other hand, am pooped. It feels like I've been on my feet all day and they could use some attention. Would you be a dear and massage them for me?"

I only had to think about that for a minute because I realized rather quickly that if I were massaging them, then I could control where they were and they wouldn't find any surprises. Her feet were so delicate and as I touched them I became amazed at how wonderful they felt in my hand. As I massaged them, she let out a long moan of relief. Once she settled in and began to relax, she started talking about her day. She told me of her classes and the things she did and then she told me about all the guys that hit on her. I really didn't want to hear any of it so I just let her drone on as I tuned her out. Her voice settled into the back of my mind as I just let her go on and on. Eventually she pulled her feet away and got up to go to her room. I looked up at her kinda half dazed as if I'd forgotten where I was.

She looked back at me and said, "Thanks baby. I've got something to do in my room so I may not be back out tonight, but I'll see you first thing in the morning when you ask to smell my panties again. Please be kneeling and waiting. I don't like to be forceful in the morning. Later"

I merely blinked and she was gone. Sometime later I came out of my trance and noticed it was dark outside. I really had no idea where the time went or why I was having an urge to read some erotic literature on the net. I didn't really know where to begin so I just took something personal in my life that was currently happening and typed it in the search engine in compliance with erotica. I was amazed to find so much on the subject of chastity. There were not only stories, but whole lifestyles out there of guys in chastity belts, both of free will and forced. I read and read and read until I figured everything started to sound the same. Though I wasn't sure why, I also saved all the sites I visited and liked the most. I even found a site that had a picture of the contraption on my cock and I discovered it to be a Curve2000. It was supposedly escape proof if applied just right. I really didn't give it much thought and shut everything down and went to bed.

I slept fitfully that night and had the weirdest dreams. I was constantly awakened with unattainable hard-ons and with the feeling that someone was watching at times. Shortly after dawn I rolled out of bed. Something in me said that since I couldn't sleep I had might as well find something to do. I went and washed my face and headed toward Misty's room. I really wasn't sure why, but I wanted to watch her sleep. As I stood over her I finally started to feel a little relaxed and got down on my knees to prevent myself from falling over. Just about that time she woke up and rolled over. She was wearing another fabulous set of lingerie that showed off all her curves wonderfully. She smiled a knowing smile which made me wonder, but that thought ran through my mind quickly when I saw her started to move.

She now sat directly in front of me on the bed with me on my knees and said, "Good morning. What brings you to my feet this morning honey?"

Looking at her crotch, I replied, "I...I really don't know Misty. I just wanted to be near you."

"Aww...how sweet. That's such a lovely thing to say to a girl in the morning. Just for that, would you like smell my panties again this morning?" Noticing my eyes never left her panties she continues, "Yes...I see that you would. Go ahead then and lean forward."

Just as I started leaning forward she grabbed my head and shoved it all the way into her. She then wrapped her legs around my head and locked them tight. I was amazed at how strong she was. Once again I was unable to breathe easily and in order to keep from passing out I was forced to take deep, deep breaths of her addictive fragrance. Breathing through my mouth and nose, my mouth was going dry. Even though she was freely flowing with her own juices once again, I still had to lick my lips. This seemed to cause her more pleasure as my tongue also had to rub across her pussy through the material. After several minutes she screamed out in orgasm which caused her grip around my head to tighten and I felt like I was about to pop.

Meanwhile, as I smelled her and then heard her scream in such pleasure, my cock reminded me of my predicament as it once again tried to stiffen within its prison. The agony I felt at the same time I felt such content for being able to please Misty was wild. As she calmed and came down from her high, Misty let go of my head and my agony then overwhelmed me. I doubled over gripping my crotch and moaned. All this seemed totally oblivious to Misty as she lay back on her bed. Once I composed myself a little, I crawled back to my room and once again tried for the next few hours to remove the blasted device. As before I was unsuccessful and even got less done before due to my balls being even more swollen. I didn't know what I was going to do. This had to be a nightmare and I'd wake up soon. I just knew it.

I eventually gave up once again as I had exhausted every possible idea I had. When I finally gave up I decided to go to the living room and watch some TV. On the way, Misty strolled in the door. We said our greetings and exchanged pleasantries when Misty asked if she could have another foot massage. I told her sure as we sat down on the couch again. The massage followed much the same pattern as before with her feet on my legs while I massaged them. As before, I fell into a weird trance state and after a while had been jerked out of it by Misty when she told me she was going to her room for the night. Upon closing her door, I booted up and found myself once again looking up information about chastity on the net and the way it related to female dominance.

I learned that it was a tactic used most often by wives and girlfriends seeking more attention from their husbands and boyfriends. In most every case it was used just to play around and try things out and ended up becoming a lifestyle because the girlfriend or wife found out there to be so many benefits from owning a chastised and horny man. I once again saved all these files and articles and marked some web pages before shutting down and going to bed. When I closed my computer I couldn't remember why I even had it on and just shrugged it off before lying down.

This turned out to be our pattern every day for the next month. I slept fitfully those first few nights before getting used to the device. Once I learned to control it a bit better, I found myself able to sleep. Regardless of how deep my sleep was, I also found myself waking up the same time every morning with an overwhelming urge to be near Misty and bury my nose and mouth in her panties crotch. For some reason, she never seemed surprised and always opened her legs to me gladly for me to smell. I would then eagerly place myself between her legs and smell her as she closed her legs tightly around my head. What started out with me merely smelling her until she orgasmed had developed into me not only smelling her, but also tonguing her to not one orgasm, but three before she'd let me go. I would then retreat to my room or go to work. Every day ended with my giving her a foot massage and not knowing how long had passed before she retired to her room. I would then always seek information on the net and knew I was doing it, though I could never remember what I had been looking for.

Over the course of this month I had grown to loathe Brandi and what she had done to me. I dwelled on being able to talk to her and get this resolved or find out why she did this to me. The only relief I had was in my new roommate. She gave me an outlet for my sexual energy. As much as I wanted to jack off, I couldn't and I could release that energy by giving Misty a massage here or give her any ounce of pleasure I could think of. The only thing that made it hard was that she seemed to be invading more and more of my fantasies and wearing more revealing clothes than the day before. I started to focus on all her curves and decided I had better not if I wanted to maintain control. I needed to find something to take my mind off of it all.