Roommate Bonding Time

Story Info
Sometimes coming home after a bad date is alright...
2.3k words
34.7k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed the car door and my date waved to me, oblivious to how shitty of a time I'd just had with her. Shocking lack of social skills: check.

I entered my building and plodded up the stairs, trying to decide what I was more mad about: having to pay for the whole meal when the date had chosen this expensive restaurant, or that her date asked not a SINGLE question about her life and kept checking her phone, but then acted as if I owed her an invitation to come up to my place. I was definitely attracted to her, all short hair and bowtie and shirt tucked in, smirking and touching my arm just so... man, if she hadn't such a douche, the things I would have let her do... alas, horny and tipsy is not enough reason to see her again.

As I closed my apartment door behind me, I heard my roommate's voice. "Sup? How'd it go?" I followed her voice to the living room, where she was sitting on the couch watching a movie in boxer shorts and a loose tank top with no bra. The sight of one of her tits practically hanging out of her top, round and soft and oh so tempting, made me feel juuust a little less angry about my date.

"How'd it go? I'll fucking tell you how'd it go. She was the worst date ever. She picked this uber expensive restaurant and didn't offer to pay, she was texting the whole time, and then she wanted to come up!? She can go fuck herself stupid."

"Smoke?"

I sat down on the couch to the left of my roommate. The TV was to my left, and she was sitting with one leg along the length of the couch and the other folded up under her outstretched knee, so I sat on the edge of the couch to avoid crushing her space-hogging leg. She passed me a bowl and a lighter; I took a nice long hit, my nerves settling down and my mind's chatter quieting into a soft murmer. I leaned back, put my feet up on the coffee table. The slit in my long olive-green skirt draped to one side, revealing a length of my toned, tanned runners' legs.

"I didn't wanna ruin your excitement before your date but I heard she's a bit of an asshole. She used to date Jess, did you know that?"

"What?! Jess can do so much better! She has done so much better..."

"Yup, I know... she's hot so she thinks she can get away with treating girls like shit."

"I hate that." I took another hit. "What are you watching? Omg mean girls!"

"Yup. This is what my saturday nights have come to..."

"Oh stop, nobody gives a shit what you do on your saturday nights... you do you buddy." I patted her on the leg that was folded up. I couldn't help but notice that I could see the crotch of her underwear under the boxers, a black lacy pair. I had no idea what underwear my roommate wore, oddly enough; this was the first glimpse I'd ever caught and it made me blush. She didn't notice, as she was taking another hit.

"You know what though? I know almost every queer woman in this town, I've dated most of them, I'm tired of looking. I just want like... something casual. Someone I can hang out with." I realized my hand was still on her leg; I thought about moving it but it didn't seem to bother her. Not only that... I could see her nipples stiffening under her top. I focused my attention to the movie but absently started moving my fingers back and forth on her thigh. She leaned back and put her hands behind her head, as she

"Yeah, dating doesn't have to be this whole thing with dinner and stuff..."

"Exactly."

I was getting tired of looking at the TV to my left. "Hey do you mind if I lean back on ya?"

"Go for it," my roommate said. I pretended not to notice that she was checking out my exposed leg and my tits in my low-cut tank top, as I took my shoes off. She un-crossed her folded up leg and put it on the floor, leaving space for me to lean back between her legs onto her stomach and chest. I folded up the exposed leg onto the couch; the skirt hiked up a little more, exposing my whole thigh.

"You really dressed up for this guy."

"Let's pretend that never happened, alright?" I looked at her. "I'm just dressed up for myself... and for you." I winked.

She laughed. "I like that." She rested one hand on my naked thigh, and we kept watching the movie.

Her hand started running up and down my thigh; I thought she was doing it absent-mindedly until she started moving higher and higher up my thigh til it was at the top of the skirt's slit. I sighed as I felt my clit start to throb and I forgot all about my earlier date.

Her other hand was on my shoulder, and her thumb began tracing circles on my neck. I leaned back into her and closed my eyes. She slowly started to work her fingers downwards, over the silky material of my shirt and down toward my left breast. I was wearing a really thin bra, and could feel every movement of her fingers as my nipples strained through my top. She began working one fingernail over the nipple, and I let my leg fall to the side, giving into the feeling of her hands working over my body. Then she pinched it between her thumb and forefinger and I couldn't hold it in any longer; I let out a soft moan. She cupped my breast in her hand and felt its firm fullness. She then started moving her right hand from my thigh up over my hip, stroking my whole stomach from my waist down almost to my pubic hairline, back to the thigh. She kept working the hemline of the skirt up higher as she went, until it was just barely hiding my thong from sight.

I began gripping her thigh as her fingers got closer and closer to the top of my inner thigh, her fingers flirting with finding my panty line and then moving away to stroke and knead my full, firm yet soft thighs. I pressed back against her body, feeling her warm crotch pressed against me, wondering what it tasted like. I couldn't wait to suck her clit and lick up her juices, to have her hold my head as I was working my tongue inside her, and then flicking my tongue over her clit until she'd come...

As I got worked up, my top slid off my shoulders. I felt her take her hand off my tit and move back up, behind my neck, and undid the button at the top of the collar. She then moved the material off my shoulder, and my bra strap came with it. She kept sliding it down, and, working with her, I began working my left arm free. Finally my elbow and forearm came out and my whole left side was free. She returned to my left collarbone, slowly working down under the material of my shirt, pushing it down as she went until she exposed my entire left breast. She pulled the DD mound up and out, and began caressing it again. Every time she brushed the nipple, I thought I was gonna come; I wanted her to keep going. "Keep going," I said. It sounded corny, but I was doing all I could to keep myself from begging her to fuck me then and there. Her tits pressed into my back and imagined their swell in my mouth, on my face. I wanted to turn around and suck on her tits but I couldn't move.

She started working her right hand across my hips, and up under my skirt. Her fingers traced the outline of my thong, brushing all the sensitive parts of my outer labia. Then she slipped a finger up under the satin-y material, pushing the material aside to expose my clit and my dripping wet pussy. She kept brushing over my pubic hair and working down toward my clit. She finally slid her fingers down toward my wetness and, dragging the lubrication up toward my clit, began stroking it finally in small, gentle circles.

I moaned. "Don't stop."

She worked my nipple with one hand and my clit with the other, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she slid two fingers into my needy cunt. I felt her fill me up, pumping in and out of me while her thumb worked my clit. I moved my hips to match her rhythm and I grabbed onto her thigh, pulling her body as close to me as I could. The intensity kept building, faster and faster, until finally I let out a loud moan as I came, wave after wave, gushing all over her fingers and the skirt I'd worn for a girl who barely appreciated me. Here, in my roommate's arms, I felt appreciated. I felt whole.

She slowly slid her slick fingers out of me. Her hand stayed on my left tit as she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them. I looked at her in a totally new light now; she was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen. I turned to face her and kissed her on the mouth, tasting my juices and her saliva and feeling the post-coital and post-smoking warmth all over my body as I turned all the way over to lie on top her.

"Not a bad saturday night, huh roomie?" She smiled at me, worked her left hand down my back and grabbed a handful of my ass, exposed under the skirt.

"Not bad at all." We kissed more deeply and I worked my hand up under her right shorts leg to squeeze her ass and pull her in closer. I felt her start grinding against me, her legs splayed, her clit rubbing against my body. I started kissing down toward her right boob, which by this point was completely hanging out of her shirt. I started kissing and licking her nipple as she bucked and moaned against me. As I felt her excitement start to build, I pulled back, kissing up toward her mouth. She kissed me hungrily, her arms clawing at my back. I felt her nails dig into my skin, asking for more.

I began kissing back down her body, this time past her full perky tits toward her stomach, licking and sucking my way down. I saw her start to play with her nipple, as I worked lower and lower. I kissed over her boxers, letting my warm breath sink into them, feeling her respond as I got closer and closer to her most sensitive parts.

She was now cupping her tits with both hands, letting out little moans, inviting me with open legs to taste her. I put both sets of fingers inside the waistband of her boxers, pulling them down a little to kiss her bare skin. I grabbed the waistband of her lacy boyshorts and kept moving the fabric lower, exposing the top of her pubic line. I kept kissing and moving them down, until finally, I began working them down over her ass and pulled them off completely, exposing her hot wet slit. To my surprise she was completely shaved, and I eagerly dove in. I started licking her labia, sucking on them and pulling on them, and then lightly grazing her clit, until finally she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in. I circled her clit harder, harder, licking her slit until my whole face was dripping wet with her juices.

I began darting my tongue in and out of her, and every time I did so she let out a small moan. Then I worked back up to her now engorged clit and began working fervent circles, flicking my tongue until I thought it was gonna fall off. "I'm fucking coming!" she said as I gave it a few more flicks, and her whole body bucked under my face. I slowed down to let the last waves of orgasm pass over her, one at a time, savoring each one. I wiped my face on her inner thigh and then the other, letting her feel the slickness she had just soaked me with cover her legs as she pulled me up to kiss her soft lips. She kissed me deeply, wrapping her legs around my leg. We lay there intertwined, feeling all sorts of high. I kissed her on the cheek and looked up at her.

"So, maybe next time I can skip the bad date and we can have a uh, gab sesh here?" I smiled.

"I think I like that plan better. After this gab sesh I think I want you all to myself."

I kissed her deeply on the mouth and then lowered my head back down onto her chest, caressing her sift tits, hoping for another go by the end of the night. What had started as the worst date night ever turned out to be not so bad afterall...

We chilled and watched the movie for a while, laughing at our favorite parts. She got up to get us some water, pointedly leaving her underwear and boxers where they were lying on the ground. When she came back I was naked and blaming it on the smoke, my pussy leaking a wet spot onto the couch cushion, and before I knew it she was inside of me again...

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

I need someone to eat me now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horny Mess

DAMN Ii got so wet I'm still fingering myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is in the wrong category

It's not erotic coupling (although it is) it should be listed as q 'lesbian sex'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reinventing Emma Girl falls for college roommate while reinventing herselfin Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Sleepover Confession Getting taken while everyone's watching a movie...in Lesbian Sex
Crossing a Line Friends become more.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories