Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
The week had gone by.
1.4k words
3.97
22.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week had gone by. My legs were still smooth. I slid my hand inside my dressing gown and felt my hairless balls. I'd loved being forcibly dressed by Stephen and Shellie, but the vengeful man in me wanted to get my own back.

How could I find a punishment that Stephen wouldn't enjoy? He was into all sorts of kink. I doubted that there was anything he wouldn't do. I decided the only thing I could do was take his toys away, but that would be childish.

Maybe jealousy was the answer. Could I out-sissy a sissy? I was in better shape than him. He may be tall, but I was athletic.

I would need help, and the right opportunity to take his boyfriend away. This might even be fun!

Stephen's sister was very helpful and came around that evening. Her name was Veronica, but insisted I call her 'Ven'. I knew a bottle of wine would help my nerves, and she accepted a glass as well. I'd always liked the look of her. Without me telling her about last weekend, she understood my need for revenge.

After the first glass she told me she wanted to see what she had to work with. I took off my robe and stood for her.

'Why are you shaved Jon? Do you have something to tell me?'

'It was a joke played by Stephen.'

She walked around me, studying every piece of exposed flesh. 'When was that? What did the naughty boy do?'

'Last weekend. I was tied and he used a defoliant cream on my skin. It just washed straight off.'

'But your skin is beautifully smooth now!'

'I couldn't stand the itching so I kept using the cream and the moisturisers.'

'Well I like it. It'll make it so much easier to sissify you. Can you walk in heels?' She didn't wait for an answer, but stepped out of her tall strappy shoes. She handed them to me.

She watched as I sat and adjusted each shoe. They were beautiful, although I knew the steel buckle on the thong would be uncomfortable. When I stood it wasn't the buckle I had to worry about, it was keeping myself from toppling . I lurched forward and landed on my knees.

Twice more I fell.

'It'll take perseverance and rather a lot of discomfort, but you'll get it. Do you want to try?'

'Yes Ven. Thank you for your time.'

'Don't thank me yet. I have a hobble chain, a training corset and posture collar to put on you. They're to be worn all weekend. Are you working on Monday?'

'No. It's a home study day.'

'Good. Is it Stephen's rich uncle you're after?'

'Yes'

'I've gone along with Stephen to a fetish club where he was meeting him. It was extreme! A rubber body suit arrived by courier with instructions. He was fully covered from head to toe in heavy rubber kneeling at his masters feet. There were only two openings, the arse and the mouth. I think Stephen still has it.'

She walked into Stephens bedroom and I followed. She knew the combination to the chest at the foot of his bed. All sorts of interesting toys came out of the box. At the bottom she found it. She lifted out a black rubber suit.

'Well if you want to compete, you'll have to try this.'

'Let's try Ven.' I carefully took off my shoes and stood naked. She sent me to the bathroom to smother myself in talcum powder. When I came back in I saw that she had pulled the chest into the middle of the room and laid the suit on it. I lay face down on the opened suit and told Ven I was ready. All the buckles and hidden zips would be at my back.

'There's a bladder next to your mouth. Do you see it?'

'Yes.'

'Normally it would be forced in, but this is only a dry run. Take it into your mouth. No speaking from now on. Is that understood?'

The bladder inflated in my mouth until I couldn't move my tongue. I couldn't speak if I wanted to. I pushed my arms down the sleeves and found tight mitts at the end. She helped move my legs into place.

Strong heavy zips sealed me in. They came up each leg and from the top of my head to my waist. I was feeling hot, but at least I could breathe though holes at my nostrils. The wide strap that went around my waist buckled and locked. The similar strap at my neck had a stiff chin support keeping my head up. The only exposed parts of my body were my buttocks and cock.

'Time to stand up Puppy.'

I got up. I heard and felt a chain being fastened to my collar.

'Now. Down on the floor.' She raised my feet to my buttocks and locked them there. ' There will be no standing or talking, but you can whimper if you need to. It's time to lock away your little cock.'

She was behind me, spreading my legs apart, then she was pinching my cock at the root. My hard-on subsided. I flinched when a sudden cold seized my cock, than realised that my cock and balls were in ice water. She worked quickly. A steel ring went over my balls, stretching them cruelly. My shrunken cock slid into a curved tube that must have been attached to the ring.

'Roll over.'

I laid on my back and waited.

'I'm wondering what size plug you need puppy boy. I figure the best thing to do is start with the biggest I can find. That sound OK?'

I whimpered. She laughed. I felt the bladder in my mouth deflate. 'Speak now, but while you are in that suit call me Mistress. How does that feel?'

'Tight, but good. How does it look Mistress?'

'Unfinished. I've got your plug ready. Would you like it?'

'Yes please Mistress.'

'Beg me!'

'Please Mistress. I really need to be fucked. I want to be owned by yo...' I stopped talking as the tip pressed my anus.

'Go on!'

'Please use me' The plug was at least well lubricated and warm. The plug came out and her fingers pushed more lubricant into me. The plug went further, stretching me wider than I'd ever been.

I went on pleading because she told me to, but I was scared that it would split me, then it was past the widest section and it sucked in, pulling the hilt between my cheeks. As the pain in my arse subsided I was suddenly aware of my desperate cock being squeezed in the chastity tube.

'On all fours now!'

I struggled onto my hands and knees.

Would you like to see yourself?'

'Please Mistress.'

She unzipped the face-piece of my hood and stared ahead of me at the big mirror on Stephen's wall. I turned and saw the plug with a handle like a short tail. I watched as she came towards me with a long black corset.

'All my sissies wear one of these.'

'I'm not a sissy Mistress.'

'You are what I say you are! You are a dirty cocksucker. I'm giving up my time to indulge your crude fantasy.'

The corset laces tightened as I pleaded again. She was angry now and spanked my buttocks. Finally she was satisfied with the corset and tied off the laces.

'Maybe I should just leave. Leave you for Stephan, or take you for a walk and show you to the neighbours.'

'No please Mistress. I'm sorry.'

But she'd made up her mind. With a strong pull of my chain I moved towards the door.

'Please.' It was the last word I managed to say before the red ball gag was forced into my mouth. I'd worn this before.

On the landing she turned left to number four and rang the bell. 'Sit!' she ordered. I'd met Mr Fletcher at the block Olympics party the year before. He looked at me, looked at Ven and smiled.

'What have you got there?'

'It's my dog. He's been bad. Have you any experience training one of these?'

He was speechless for a moment, then asked us in.

He and Ven sat in his living room as I knelt by her knee, careful not to catch the plug on the floor or any furniture.

He was in his dressing gown and slippers.

'Does he bite?'

'He'll be whipped if he does!' She handed him the lead. He pulled me over, removed the gag and looked into my face. He was smiling. I knew what was to come. The gown opened and he stroked his big hairy cock a few strokes, then pulled my head over it.

With one hand he pulled my face up and down his shaft, with the other he teased me with the plug.