Roommate Ch. 05

Story Info
They introduce new couple to Ariel.
3k words
4.72
54.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers

Chapter 5- The Couple

Larry and I left the room and headed down to the hotel bar. Neither of us had jerked ourselves off, so we were both still really hard and really horny. So, we decided to keep playing.

We drank and chatted up all the women we could in the bar. Most of them more or less blew us off. One woman I was talking to was really flirting with me. She had dark blonde curly hair and a voluptuous figure. She had a really sexy look. I was getting kind of drunk, but I was pretty sure that I was about to score with this woman, when, to my surprise, a guy walked over and kissed her. She introduced him as her boyfriend, and we all three started talking. Despite her boyfriend sitting right next to us, she kept flashing her legs at me, shooting me looks, and a couple of times, she put her hand on my thigh. I wasn't really sure what the deal was, but I played along, and the three of us talked for a while.

Larry struck out on the woman he had been talking to and ambled over to the stool next to mine. He was a bit drunk, and asked me whether I'd found any volunteers a bit too loudly. The woman asked me what he meant by that. I stumbled and made something awkward up about looking for people to play pool with. She shot me an 'I know you are lying' look, but we moved on.

After we'd been down in the bar for about an hour, I ran into the woman coming back from the bathroom. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over in front of the juke box. We danced, and she put my hands low on her hips and pressed up against me. After a while, she asked me to tell her what my friend had meant about volunteers. I refused to tell her, but she kept asking, and eventually I gave in. I explained that it was really weird, but I would tell her. I told her that we had a naked, blindfolded, gorgeous woman up in our room, and we were playing a game with her. I explained that she was kind of an exhibitionist, and we were looking for people to play around with her. She gave me a mischievous look, and the song ended.

We both walked back to where we were sitting with her boyfriend and Larry. Right away, she told her boyfriend that he wouldn't believe what we were up to, and told him about Ariel. He looked shocked, but quite excited too. He asked me what kind of volunteers we were looking for, and I said that I didn't really know... Larry said that maybe he'd like to have someone watch us both have sex with her at the same time. The couple looked at each other, and the guy whispered in the woman's ear and she giggled. Then he turned to us and said that they would do it. We all four headed up to the room.

I told them not to make a noise, and when we got into the room, they very quietly sat down on the couch. I called out for Ariel to come out and told her it was just Larry and I now. As instructed, she came out completely naked, and with the blindfold over her eyes. I led her out into the middle of the room and told her to touch herself. She happily complied while the couple sat silently in fascination, taking in the unreal show.

I asked her to stop as soon as she was warmed up, and I pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed them. I led her over to a chair, and quickly stripped myself naked. It was incredibly exciting to strip in front of this couple I had just met, and I was really horny now. I sat down on the chair, and pulled Ariel on to my lap facing away from me. As I pulled her down I lined my cock up with her pussy, and she slid firmly all the way on to my shaft. It felt like I was going to explode, and she started sliding up and down on me while her hands were cuffed behind her back.

After just a minute or two, I pulled her up and off of me, not wanting to come yet. I leaned her forward on to the floor, with her ass up in the air, and her chest and head against the carpet. Larry came around next to me and stripped naked himself. He knelt down behind her and started fucking her from behind. Again, just as I had done, he pulled out of her way before either of them could come. While all this was going on, the couple had started making out and rubbing each other's bodies while watching the three of us naked and fucking.

I laid on my back and pulled Ariel on top of me. She pushed her pussy down on to my cock as far as she could in the first stroke and began quickly bouncing up and down on me with her hands bound behind her back and her back arched. She started moaning loudly, but I pulled her off of me before I came. Larry stood in front of her, and pulled her mouth on to his dick and she greedily sucked on it for a few minutes until he pulled back. The couple was getting a bit heavier at this point. The guy had his hand up the woman's dress, and she was rubbing his crotch through his jeans.

I uncuffed Ariel, and leaned her forward on to her hands and knees. Then I pulled one hand behind her back and filled it with lube. I guided it around to her ass, and she started pushing it into her ass. As she was doing it, she started moaning softly and pushing subtly against her hand. While she was doing that, I laid down on my back next to her. I took her shoulders and pulled her over on top of myself, facing up. My dick slid between her now slippery ass cheeks and she squirmed around on top of me. I took her hands and pulled them up over her head. I cuffed each of her hands to the bottom of the bedframe, and simultaneously, Larry tied a scarf that was affixed to the couch legs to each of her ankles. She was turned on by being tied up again, and squirmed around more enthusiastically on top of me.

I reached down and lined my cock up with the entrance to her ass, and started gently pushing against it. Just as I pushed past her opening, Larry knelt next to her and pulled her head over to suck on his cock.

This scene was really getting the couple worked up. She reached down his pants and was stroking his cock while he worked her chest and ass. She was wearing a fairly short dress, and after a minute, the guy grabbed the hem and pulled it off over her head. That left her sitting there in a little black pair of panties, a sexy push up black bra, a pair of heels, and a set of thigh-high black stockings. They were going at each other with abandon now, and she slid up onto his lap and started grinding against him. He reached down and pulled his pants off while she unbuttoned his shirt, leaving him in just his boxers. They started thrusting up against one another while I slowly fucked Ariel in the ass and she sucked on Larry's dick.

The woman was starting to get very excited, and was letting out little moans. I was afraid that Ariel would notice, but she was so wrapped up in her own situation that she didn't notice. But, then the guy unhooked her bra and started sucking on her tits. The eroticism of the situation, having her tits sucked while wearing only a tiny pair of panties and her stockings, in front of strangers, who were themselves fucking, was too much for her, and she let out a louder moan. This time, Ariel noticed.

She let out a squeal around Larry's cock, and tensed up. I kept right on fucking her ass, as slowly as I could, but she pulled Larry's dick out of her mouth and demanded to know who that was. This situation was a violation of the deal I had made with her, and I was afraid that she might wig out. I had agreed that she wouldn't have to fuck in front of anyone other than Larry and I, and that I definitely wouldn't let any stranger fuck her either. I grunted that it was just a couple of good friends and I drove my cock deep into her ass, hoping to distract her. She grunted loudly and pushed back against me, and didn't say anything else about the people in the room.

A minute later I gestured for the guy to come over. He looked apprehensive at first, and looked at his girlfriend, but she just slid off of his lap and pushed him over towards us. When he came over next to us, he knelt down and I pulled his hand down to Ariel's breasts. He started massaging them, and she squirmed appreciatively. After a minute, he slid one hand down her stomach to her pussy and started massaging her clit. She immediately started moaning even louder and bucking back and forth between my dick and his hand. She came quickly, but I had been pacing myself, and held on. The guy stopped touching her clit and started gently sucking on her tits while I slowed my rhythm down even further until she recovered. After just a couple of minutes she was starting to build again.

I waved for the guy to get on top of Ariel. He looked at his girlfriend again. She had pulled her panties completely off and was fingering herself wildly now, but she grunted an affirmative, and he climbed up on top of Ariel. That was way beyond the terms of our deal, and Ariel pulled Larry out of her mouth and told the guy that he couldn't fuck her, and told him to get off. I jumped in and said that for now he wasn't going to fuck her. He pulled his boxers off and slid his cock up between her pussy lips, but didn't enter her. She made some incomprehensible noises of objection, but as she started sliding around between me and the guy getting very aroused, her objections turned into lustful grunts.

After a minute or two, she yelled out 'alright, just fuck me!', and the guy slid inside of her pussy.

He and I started alternating thrusts, forcing her up and down between us, getting fucked whichever way she moved. She was totally in the thrall of the sensation now, and grunting nonsense around Larry's dick. She came again, but the orgasm seemed to just roll into the building of the next one. A second later, Larry came in her mouth and she swallowed his come while the two of us fucked her.

When Larry pulled out of her mouth, the woman came over. She looked at me, I gave her a nod, and she straddled Ariel's face. To my surprise, Ariel didn't even hesitate. She immediately started licking up and down the woman's pussy. I reached up around Ariel and started massaging the woman's ass, and then reach up over Ariel's head and started massaging her tits while she writhed around.

Finally, I came in her ass, and a minute later the guy came in her pussy. She was on her third or fourth orgasm at this point, but the woman hadn't reached her first yet. The guy rolled off of her and stumbled over to the couch next to Larry and watched. I stayed beneath Ariel and massaged her tits with one hand and the woman's ass with my other while Ariel continued to eat her out.

Then, Ariel reached down and started masturbating. I couldn't believe that, after all this, she still wanted more! Finally, the woman came loudly and as she was coming Ariel managed to get herself off again. The three of us laid there for a few minutes before the woman rolled off of Ariel. I uncuffed her hands, slid out from beneath her, and untied her ankles while she lay there trying to catch her breath.

The woman climbed back up on her boyfriend's lap and started kissing him and grinding against him, hoping that she would get him hard again. But, he had just come a few minutes earlier, and she didn't seem to be having much luck. Ariel was still writhing around on the floor blindfolded while I ran my hands gently all over her body. The woman leaned over and started kissing Larry while she straddled her boyfriend, and Larry started massaging her breasts. After a minute, she looked down and noticed that Larry was getting hard again. She poked her boyfriend in the ribs and said something about how at least some guys still got turned on by her, and they laughed.

Then they gave each other a more serious look, and he guided her hand down to Larry's dick. She stroked him for a while, and then coyly said that she hoped he didn't mind, but that the two of them had always fantasized about her fucking another man while her boyfriend watched. Larry smiled and the two of them started fooling around more aggressively until she hopped over from her boyfriend's lap to Larry's and slid his dick into her pussy. They fucked on the couch next to her boyfriend while we watched. This time, Larry came way too quickly, and she wasn't able to. She let out a frustrated noise, and started trying to bring some life into her boyfriend's cock with her hand, but didn't have any luck.

Meanwhile, I was caressing Ariel's entire body, and she was wiggling responsively. She had slipped her hand down to my cock and was gently stroking it while I watched the woman fucking Larry. The guy apparently noticed that Ariel had gotten me hard again, and pointed it out to the woman. She climbed off of the couch and came over to me and asked in a very innocent voice if I would fuck her. I said that of course I would. But, first, I reached over and pulled off Ariel's blindfold. Suddenly, seeing these people that she had been so intimate with, seeing them all naked, and seeing herself naked on the floor, seemed to start to get Ariel hot again and she squirmed more firmly against my hands. I took the woman's hand and pulled her over on top of Ariel, facing her. They started kissing as their breasts rubbed together and their bodies started sliding up and down over one another's enjoying the contact.

I watched them for a minute and then rolled on top of them both. Ariel reached down between us and took my cock and lined it up with the woman's pussy. I pushed into her from behind as she moaned loudly and thrust back against me, pinned up against Ariel's naked body. I fucked her roughly, pushing the two woman against each other with each stroke until she came. I kept fucking her through her orgasm and I came right at the end.

After a minute I got off of them and got myself a drink. The two woman lay together naked on the floor fondling and kissing each other for quite a while, but the guy's all put on their boxers, drank, and watched the two beautiful women together. Larry and I were on the bigger couch, and the guy on the smaller one. Eventually, the woman rolled off of Ariel and crawled over in front of the guy. Ariel climbed up on our couch and laid across our laps. We were both completely spent, but we idly massaged Ariel while we sat there. The woman started rubbing her boyfriend's dick again, and pulled his boxers off when he started to get hard again. She sucked his cock until he came one more time, and then they held each other for a minute. Finally, they bade us goodnight, the woman kissed each of us goodnight, they dressed, and left.

The three of us laid around together on the couch for a while, and finally went to bed. Ariel pulled both of our pairs of boxers off and the three of us climbed into bed with her in the middle. We fell asleep fondling Ariel's naked body while she gently held our dicks. In the middle of the night I woke up because of some commotion. Larry was fucking Ariel on her side, with her facing me. Later on, she climbed up on top of me and fucked me. In the morning we all stayed in bed fooling around until checkout time.

She only had one more night before she was moving back out west, and she spent most of the time packing, but she did manage to get both Larry and I to help her. She slept in my bed until about four in the morning, and we fucked, and then she went over to Larry's room and fucked him too before she left in the morning.

I never saw Ariel again, but I got emails from her from time to time. Apparently, she never did anything like the games we had played again, but she told me several times that she was thrilled that she had had a chance to experiment with us, and told me that she felt like the luckiest woman in the world to have had two roommates that were so great...

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers