Roommate Fucking Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb and Jill were too pre-occupied as well, prepping each new guy, to notice the torn condoms or that the fuckees pussies were starting to leak a small stream of cum. It was enough that they had their hands and mouths full getting the next guy ready.

As Barry and Roger were standing in line, they had passed on their plan to the guy behind them. Soon, all the guys in line were in on the 'torn condom' plan.

From then on, both Sara and Cindy were getting a full shot of hot, sticky cum coating the insides of their pussies. The girls continuous orgasms blinded them to the fact their insides were being loaded up with shot after shot of baby making cum. The wetness dribbling from their pussy was attributed to their own cum from the multiple climaxes.

Sara and Cindy were now being alternated from 'missionary' to 'doggie' positions frequently. When they were in 'doggie' position, sometimes a guy would come around to their head to have the girls suck their cock, as the girl's pussy was getting stuffed. The girls were now getting cum shot down their throat as well as deep into their pussy.

At guy number 23, Sara exploded in a massive orgasm that rocked her body from head to toes and she promptly passed out from exhaustion. Cindy was almost at the point of passing out but wanted to best Sara's tally by at least two more guys before quitting. Cindy had already had 5 orgasms already and as the 25th guy's 9" cock flooded her pussy, Cindy's body shook violently and she screamed so hard that everyone else in the room looked over in disbelief. The massive orgasm was too much for her and she passed out from shear exhaustion and sensual overload.

Barb and Jill had prepped one more guy for each of their friends just in case they could handle another one. Not wanting to waste a good cock, both girls leaned over a chair and invited the recently prepped guy to fuck them doggy style. They had become so turned on themselves while prepping all the guys that night, they knew they had to get some relief themselves.

The guys didn't need to be asked twice. In one hard, swift motion, each guy drove his cock into the waiting pussy. Pushing back on each respective cock, it wasn't long before both Barb and Jill had both guys cumming in a squishy, heated climax. The girls had been sexually simmering all night long while prepping each guy for Sara and Cindy and the feel of hot cum splashing their insides was all it took to drive them over the edge.

Seeing that the contest was over, the guys that were still waiting in line, gave up and went back to their own rooms to get some much needed relief from what they had watched.

Although Barb and Jill were still wobbly from getting well fucked, they cleaned up Sara and Cindy and covered them with a sheet before going back to their own rooms. While cleaning up Sara and Cindy, they were too dazed to notice what was leaking out of their pussies had a distinct look and odor of sperm.

***************************

Even a week later, both Sara and Cindy were pretty sore from the 4 hours of non-stop fucking they had received the week before but for Cindy the consolation was that she was $100 richer.

As the weeks passed, the story of two girls who staged a fucking contest circulated on campus. No one named names or exactly which dorm it happened in but the story spread like wildfire. Before long, it had spread to other colleges around the country about the two girls, one fucking 23 guys and the other fucking 25 before passing out. It even made it to the pages of Playboy as a short story by an anonymous author.

A month and a half later both Sara and Cindy noticed they had missed their period. After another week went by, a pregnancy test confirmed that both girls were pregnant. They were uncertain which guy was the father but both knew there was one certainty; they would both be mothers in 9 months.

12