Roommate Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

Later that day, Jess was hanging out in Kyle's room when she brought up Ian. "So, Kyle, how's the roommate situation?"

"It's been fine, mostly. He had another girl over two nights ago, but it wasn't so bad. They started earlier and didn't keep me up for so long." He paused. "The walls are so thin here—I bet that he's just watching porn or something. I mean, we have good sex, and we've never gone on that long." Kyle paused again, for a bit longer. "If you want, we could give it a shot. Return the favor for Ian." He smiled as he spoke, but uncertainly, as if he was unsure of her response and planning to play it off as a joke if Jess took the suggestion badly.

"Soon, baby," Jess replied. "You know I don't have the same sex drive you do, and I want to get settled and get into the groove here at college before we sleep together again. But it'll be soon."

Kyle nodded in response. "I'm not trying to pressure you. I love you, babe, and I know you'll come to me when you're ready."

Jess smiled at him sweetly. "I'm glad your situation with Ian is getting better. I think you should invite him over, get to know him."

Kyle agreed, reluctantly, and went next door to fetch his roommate. When he returned moments later, Ian came along, towering over him. Ian smiled as he entered the room and caught sight of Jess. "Well, hello again, little lady," he said, as he let his gaze play over her body. "I like your shorts. They for me?"

Jess blushed a bit—she hadn't thought about it when she suggested inviting Ian over, but she was wearing unusually revealing (for her) clothes. Her top was a scoop-neck t-shirt that showed a bit more cleavage than she usually displayed, augmented by a push-up bra. And the shorts that Ian appreciated so much were especially short and tight. Jess found herself wondering if she hadn't dressed this way because she was subconsciously trying to get Ian's attention.

There was a moment of silence that lasted just a bit too long to be comfortable while Jess was thinking this over, and then Ian broke the tension by laughing loudly. "Just fucking with you." He gave Kyle what looked like a playful punch in the arm—but that was enough to force Kyle to take a step back and wince slightly. "What are you kids doing?" he asked as he opened up Kyle's mini-fridge and took out a soda. He opened the can with a pop and a hiss as he sat down next to Jess on the small sofa, leaving Kyle standing in the center of the room.

"We were just watching TV," said Kyle as he took a seat on his bed. "Jess thought it would be good if we got to know each other. We'll be living next door all year, right?"

Ian took a long swig of his soda before answering. "So the little lady wanted me to come over to play? Hell, she's right—we should get to know one another. You start."

They made small talk for perhaps half an hour. Kyle and Jess told Ian how they met—they were high-school sweethearts, and they were planning on getting engaged by the end of the year. Ian told them a bit about himself but mostly listened. Then Ian turned to Kyle with a smirk on his face and asked, "Why haven't I seen you at the gym? The little lady's there most every morning. You not interested in getting in shape?"

"Eh, I'm not really the athletic type. I don't like getting sweaty and stiff."

"Nothing wrong with that, I guess. What do you do instead? I saw your Playstation. You play video games?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"Me too."

The conversation turned to a discussion of Ian and Kyle's favorite games. Jess rolled her eyes and got up to leave. "I'm glad you boys are getting along, but this conversation is officially boring now." Kyle and Ian both stood up as she rose.

"See you tomorrow morning?" asked Kyle. Jess said yes and went back to her room, leaving Kyle and Ian deep in conversation.

-----

The next morning, Jess saw Ian at the gym again. This time, she went up to him and asked how the evening went after she left.

"Your boy can't hold his beer. I wouldn't count on him making your breakfast date—hell, he probably won't make it to class today."

"What did you do to him?" Jess asked hotly.

"Don't get all pissed at me. I brought over some beers, and he's the one who decided to drink too much. Guess he thought he needed to keep up with me for some reason, but he couldn't do that in anything, far as I can tell."

Jess narrowed her eyes at Ian, but made no other response. She turned on one heel and walked off, putting a bit of extra sway in her hips as she did. After her workout, she went to Kyle's room and found the door open a crack. She knocked gently and, getting no response, went in.

Kyle's room had been trashed.

There were at least a dozen empty beer bottles scattered around the room, on the floor and on the furniture. Plastic cups, some half-full of beer or other, harder drinks, were all over the place. T large wet spot on the floor marked An empty pizza box hung over the television; it was off, but the Playstation was on. Kyle's hamper had been overturned, and dirty clothes were strewn about the room. The mattress on Kyle's bed had been pulled halfway off the bed frame and turned around so it sloped downward, and the bedding was nowhere to be seen. The whole room reeked of alcohol, pizza, cigarette smoke—although smoking wasn't allowed in the dorms, so Jess didn't know where that could have come from—and the sickly sweet smell of marijuana.

Kyle himself wasn't much better off. He was sprawled out on the sofa. It seemed that he had managed to get one leg out of his pants before collapsing, revealing his white briefs. One hand was tucked below the waistband of his underwear. A small puddle of drool marked the sofa cushion under his mouth. He was sleeping soundly, and he made no response at all when Jess entered the room.

Jess searched the room for a clean glass or an unused plastic cup and found nothing of the sort. She ended up rinsing out the least-full plastic cup she could find and refilling it with water. She gently woke up her boyfriend and offered him the cup. He accepted it gratefully and drained it in one long drink.

"What happened last night?" Jess asked.

Kyle winced at the sound of her voice and replied, quietly, "Not sure. Ian brought over some beer, said we should invite some people over. Didn't know any of them. Had too much to drink."

"I can see that. It's going to take all day to clean this up."

Kyle sat up a bit straighter and looked around. He seemed shocked by what he saw. "Don't remember ordering pizza." He pulled his pants up and tried feebly to clean up his dorm with Jess, but his hangover made it hard for him to work.

Jess took pity on her boyfriend. "You should take a shower and get yourself cleaned up; I'll straighten up a bit in here before my classes. I'll try to come by this evening too and check in on you."

Kyle nodded, and then immediately winced again as the movement exacerbated his headache. "Thanks, babe. I'll do that. I may be a while in the shower, so just let yourself out whenever you need to go."

Jess spent about fifteen minutes getting the worst parts of the mess under control. She put Kyle's bed back in place, threw out the pizza boxes and most of the smaller items, and opened a window to air out the room. Kyle was still in the shower when she left.

-----

That evening, Jess headed over to Kyle's dorm to see how he was feeling. They had been texting all day, and he said he was fine, but she wanted to see with her own eyes. But as soon as she entered the hallway outside his room, she heard loud music coming out of one of the rooms—it wasn't loud enough for her to make out the song, but it was loud enough to be noticeable. She had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as she walked down the hall and the sound grew louder.

Sure enough, the music was coming from Ian's room. It must have been audible in Kyle's room, too, and it was probably worse than in the hall. With Kyle's hangover, it might have been physically painful. She decided it was time to do something about Ian's behavior, and so she knocked on his door.

Ian opened the door on the third knock. He was wearing a pair of tight jeans with the top button opened and nothing else. Jess was stunned for a moment as she took in the image of Ian's muscular torso; she knew he worked out, but she never realized how well developed he was. His broad chest had a light dusting of dark hair, forming a trail that led down to his six-pack abs and then lower still to disappear under the waistband of his pants.

When she snapped back into reality, Jess realized that Ian was giving her another of his infuriating smirks. Jess glared at him. "Well, hello little lady. You knock on the wrong door? Or did you come to see me?"

Jess let out a small snort. "I want you to apologize for what you did to Kyle. You got him drunk and trashed his room intentionally, didn't you?"

Ian held up his hands, palms out. "I was trying to be friendly. I wouldn't have been there if it weren't for you—Kyle said it was your idea to have me over in the first place. It's not my fault that he drank too much."

Jess wasn't mollified. "He's obviously smaller than you, and he's not a drunk like you obviously are. You should have cut him off." As she spoke, she thrust her finger at his chest angrily. When she made contact, there was a thrilling, electric sensation that went down her finger and directly to her pussy. Ian was firm and muscular; there was barely any give when she pressed her finger into his chest. It was so unlike Kyle; he was soft and yielding ("doughy" was probably the best word). Jess was amazed; she let her finger trail down, following the path of his hair, until she reached his navel. Then she withdrew.

They stood there in the hall, music blaring from Ian's room. Then Ian spoke. "Look, you better come in instead of yelling out here in the hall." He stepped to one side to allow Jess to pass. His room was similar to Kyle's, but more spartan; Kyle had put up a few posters and framed photos (mostly of Jess, or of he and Jess out on dates). Ian's walls were bare and white. The room was cleaner than Jess expected, given how he and his friends had destroyed Kyle's place. But on reflection that made sense—why mess up your own room when you can go next door and cause trouble?

Ian closed the door behind Jess and sat down in his desk chair. Even seated, he could comfortably look Jess in the eye without tilting his head. He reached over and turned down his music, so he and Jess could speak normally. "Look," he began, "your boyfriend is not my responsibility. If you don't want me to party with him, then talk to him. Everything was his idea, and if he can't handle his shit then he shouldn't have it in the first place."

Jess still wasn't happy, and she started to doubt her wisdom in coming here. "Fine," she said. "But do you have to blast that music right now? He's hungover, and he already missed one day of class. You're not helping."

Ian considered Jess's request. "Well, I could turn down the tunes for a night. But that's you asking for a favor. I'd want something in return."

If Jess had been thinking clearly, she might have left the room right then, and that might have changed everything. But her emotions were running wild—anger, mixed with lust and tinged with a bit of fear, made her stay. And she couldn't help but be distracted by Ian's body and animal magnetism. In these close quarters, she could even detect hints of his smell, a musky masculine smell that brought to mind images of primal hunters in some ancient forest. So rather than leave, Jess indulged Ian. "What do you want?"

Ian shifted his weight in the chair, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees and bringing his face close to Jess's. Speaking just loud enough to be heard over the music, he said: "I want you to show me your body."

Jess froze in place, like frightened prey, and flushed deep crimson. "Wh... what do you mean?"

"Strip for me. You want to, and you know it. You've been flaunting yourself in front of me almost every day at the gym. You've been trying to get me to notice you. Well, I have, and I want more."

Jess willed herself to move, but something seemed to be holding her feet to the floor. "No... I haven't... that's all in your head."

Ian stood up and stepped close to Jess—close enough for her to feel his warmth, even though he didn't quite make contact. His mouth was level with her ear. "Is it? I can tell you're turned on by the idea. I'm not asking you to cheat. You don't even have to get naked—just take off your top and your pants, then give me a little dance, and I'll turn down the music for your poor little sweetheart next door."

Jess swallowed nervously. "You promise? And you won't tell anyone?" Ian nodded and sat back down, leaning back in his chair with his legs spread and a wide grin on his face. Jess was breathing hard and she contemplated what she was about to do. Ian turned the music back up. Jess looked at him inquisitively.

"We don't want Kyle figuring out that you're here."

With the music playing, Jess closed her eyes and focused on controlling her breathing. Her heart was racing at the prospect of exposing herself, even partially, to Ian; she forced herself to calm down enough to proceed. Then she started swaying with the music, moving her hips in time with the bass beat and trying to mimic moves she had seen in the movies and on TV. When she opened her eyes, Ian was displaying a triumphant smile.

Jess turned away from him and put her arms over her head. Her shirt rode up, revealing her lower back and the barest hint of her panties peeking out over the waistband of her shorts. She looked back over her shoulder at Ian, challenging him to say or do something, but he seemed content to watch. Jess continued to dance in place for a while, moving her hips in circles , then turning back to face Ian and bending over to reveal her impressive cleavage.

She had started to get into it and lose herself in the moment. Jess put one hand on Ian's shoulder and raised one of her legs, resting her foot on the armrest of his chair. She rolled her hips seductively, drawing Ian's eyes irresistibly down to that spot between her legs—that spot that was even now sending signals of its own to her brain, signals of need and desire.

In one swift motion, Jess doffed her shirt, revealing her impressive D-cups covered by a blue bra. Ian snorted. "Matches your eyes. Bet you don't get many guys noticing eyes once your shirt is off, huh?" She didn't acknowledge his remark; instead, she just swung her leg across his body so she was once again facing away from him. She bent at the knees and waist, so that she was almost sitting in his lap, and began to grind her ass against him.

It didn't take long before Jess noticed something odd—there seemed to be something in Ian's pants. It felt like a length of pipe, and it was too long and thick to be the obvious candidate. She continued to rub herself against him, with that strange, hard object nestled in the cleft of her ass. It was warm, even through his jeans, and it seemed to respond to her touch. "You don't mess around, do you?" Ian said.

That made Jess pause. That can't be his penis, she thought—no one is that large. But what else could it be? She froze, straddling Ian's muscular thigh. "It's all me," he said. "I told you they call me Bull."

Jess stood up quickly and spun around. She tried to speak, but no words came out. She watched, unbelieving, as Ian unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. With one hand, he reached down into his pants and brought it out.

Jess couldn't look away. Ian's cock was the largest she had ever seen, even in the porn movies she sometimes watched in secret. Even his big hand, so much larger than her own, only covered a third of its length, and he could barely close his fingers around it. And the truly amazing thing was that it didn't seem to be fully erect; it drooped slightly at the end, near the mushroom head that looked to be as large as her fist.

"You're giving me a show, it's only fair you get one in return," he said, as he started to stroke himself slowly. Each stroke started at the base of his shaft and went all the way up his length; it seemed to Jess that each one took forever.

She sputtered. "What... it... oh my... is that real?"

"Of course. Why don't you see for yourself?"

Jess dropped to her knees and gaped as Ian continued to stroke himself. "Stop doing that. I didn't agree to this."

Ian didn't stop. "You should be proud of yourself. I'm doing this because you're so sexy."

Jess couldn't look away. "No... please stop... you can't do that with me here."

"Why not? It's not like you're cheating on your poor hungover boyfriend. And besides, you haven't finished your dance. If you're going to show off the goods, you can't be surprised when people take notice."

Ian kept up his slow, rhythmic strokes as he spoke. His cock had hardened completely now, and it rose from his groin like a tower. A single pearlescent drop of precum had formed at the tip, and it seemed to exert a hypnotic effect on Jess. "I'm not going to finish if you keep doing that," she said, with her eyes fixed on that lone drop.

"You don't finish, I don't turn down the music, and poor little Kyle has another bad night. Maybe I'll go over there again and get him to drink again. He's a wimp; I could make him do it."

It took a moment for Ian's words to sink in. "That's not fair! You can't do that to him. I danced for you, now put that... thing away before I leave."

"Look, if you don't want to finish the dance, how about you take over for me here? You got me like this, and I bet you don't want everyone to think you're a cocktease. You get me off, and you can go without finishing the dance, and I won't bother Kyle with my music all night."

The drop of precum got bigger as Ian spoke, and started to trickle down his length. Jess was seized by a sudden desire to lick it up. What am I doing, she thought—how could I consider this. But her hand moved, seemingly on its own. Just before she took hold of Ian's shaft, she paused. "And you promise you won't go over and get him drunk again either? You won't have another party?"

Ian traced out a small 'x' over his heart with his finger. "You have my word as a gentleman," he said sarcastically.

Jess decided to go for it. Her small hand replaced Ian's, and for a moment she did nothing but marvel at the majestic implement in her hand. She couldn't close her fingers around it, such was its girth, and her hand didn't even cover a quarter of its length. Ian shifted his weight and his balls spilled out of his pants as well; they hung down between his legs like a pair of lemons in a sack. He clearly shaved, or did something similar, because his shaft and his balls were completely hairless, and the small patch of hair at the base was trimmed short.

"Ever held anything like this?" Ian asked. Jess shook her head, still too awed by his tool to speak.

She started to give him a handjob, stroking him with her right hand in the same way he had been stimulating himself—long, slow pulls that covered the entirety of his vast length. Her left hand was clenched into a fist and resting gently on her breastbone. A mix of fear and excitement shone in Jess's eyes as she unknowingly took her first step toward a very different life than she would have had with Kyle.

Ian sat, almost motionless, as she slid her hand up and down her shaft. At first, Jess's tentativeness was appealing; she was relatively innocent, and he enjoyed watching her as she was confronted with something outside her experience. But it eventually grew irritating, as her slow strokes weren't sufficient to bring him the kind of pleasure he craved, and without action she wasn't likely to step up her game. Her took her wrist in one hand. "I don't know what you do for your boyfriend, but if you're going to jerk off a real man you need to be more aggressive." He started pumping her hand for her—basically masturbating by proxy, until she got the rhythm of it. Then Ian took her other hand as well. "One hand won't cut it. Play with my balls, use them both to tug on my cock, whatever. Don't just sit there."

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers