Roommate Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

She wrapped her arms around Ian's broad, powerful shoulders and pulled him a bit closer to her. "You like fucking me while my boyfriend tries to sleep next door? You like making me scream while he listens?" she whispered in his ear. He grunted something, too lost in lust to form words. She continued. "Keep fucking me hard. Fuck me like you want to bust through the fucking wall. Then Kyle can watch you fuck my brains out."

Ian roared and slammed his hand into the wall near her head, cracking the wall. He started to fuck her even harder, finding reserves of power somewhere. Jess clung to him tightly as he battered her sex with his titanic cock.

He seemed to swell inside her, somehow getting even larger, and drove himself deep inside her once more. Jess cried out as she felt the first burst of heat inside her as he came. She could feel each rope of seed as it was ejected forcefully from his prick. With a moan, she came too, her pussy seeming to clench around his cock each time it throbbed, pulsed, and unloaded another shot of his spunk inside her.

They both stayed in place, locked together, for some time. Jess's arms and legs were wrapped around Ian. His forehead was resting against the wall, his face nestled in the crook of her neck. Both of them were breathing hard as their mixed juices dripped from Jess's overstuffed cunt down to the floor below.

Jess was the first to speak. "You came in me," she said, amazed. "I've never let anyone do that." Ian didn't reply immediately.

"Too good to pull out. Lost control," he said, between deep breaths. "I'm clean." He straightened up and helped Jess unwind her limbs from around him, letting her back down gently, so she could stand on unsteady legs. She felt his seed and her juices trickling down her thighs, and the sensation sent a small shiver of pleasure through her.

"I'm on the pill. Are you sure you're clean? I know you fuck other girls."

Ian nodded. "I get tested regularly. I'm not an idiot."

Jess grinned. "Good. Then we won't need a condom during round 2." Ian smiled back at her, then took her by the hand and led her back to the ruined bed.

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers