Roommate Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,015 Followers

Ian broke the kiss and (with his gaze still locked on Jess) called back "If you call my woman a whore again I'll beat you bloody." He reached around Jess to turn off the water, which was fast becoming cold.

When the shower shut off, Kyle said through the door, "Sorry, sorry. Thanks for clearing out, though." Ian put a finger up to his lips and picked Jess up bodily, depositing her in the steamy bathroom, before pushing her gently over to the door to Kyle's room. There was a rattling sound as Kyle fumbled with the doorknob and found it locked. "Come on, man, let me get in there. I'm going to be late as it is."

Jess was only inches from the door when Kyle spoke, and when he was done Ian abruptly drove her back the rest of the way, smacking her shoulders into the door and making it shake in its frame. Ian reached down and grabbed her left leg, just behind her knee, and pulled it up to her chest, leaving her balanced precariously on the ball of her right foot and pinning her against the door. He looked her in the eyes, his gaze smoldering with lust, as he roughly shoved his cock back inside her. Jess gasped, and seemed like she was about to say something, but before she could Ian clamped one powerful hand over her mouth and stifled her cries.

He began to fuck her again, in deep powerful strokes that forced her to bang against the door over and over. She tried to moan and scream, but Ian's hand prevented her from making too much noise. She managed to get a bit of his palm between her teeth and bit down playfully, making Ian hiss in pain. He narrowed his eyes and started fucking her harder. There was a crash from the other side of the door as the mirror Kyle had hung on the door fell off, jarred loose by Ian and Jess's furious copulation.

Kyle hit the door with the heel of his hand. "This is too much, Ian. You can't keep doing this kind of shit to me!" Jess felt her pussy contract as her boyfriend whined ineffectually, in a feeble attempt to dissuade the man who was (unbeknownst to him) fucking his girlfriend only inches away from him.

Ian decided to rub it in. "Why don't you go to your... girlfriend's... room!" he called back, punctuating the last three words with especially deep and powerful thrusts into Jess and making her squeal each time, loudly enough to be audible even with his large powerful hand clamped over her mouth.

Kyle didn't answer; he just kicked the door a few times, before Ian and Jess heard him give up and leave, slamming the door to his dorm behind him. That's when Ian took his hand away from Jess's mouth, and she exploded. "Oh god, you're the best fucking lay ever! Fuck me Ian! Fuck me better than that fucking wimp ever did!" Ian cut her off again, with a kiss this time, as his cock shuddered and throbbed and unloaded inside her for the fifth time since they had first started fucking, less than twelve hours ago. Jess came as well, her screams swallowed up by Ian's kiss, as long streams of their combined cum began to drool from her slit.

They stayed there for some time, passionately making out. The room was filled with the scent of their sex, and an off-white puddle of sperm and cunt honey had pooled by the door to Kyle's room. Ian stepped away from Jess, pulling out of her with a small pop. He grabbed Kyle's towel off the towel rack and wiped his cock clean with it, smearing it with his cum and Jess's juices, then offered it to her so she could clean herself as well. She accepted the proffered towel with a wicked grin. "You're mean," she said playfully, holding the towel under her dripping cunt, letting the frothy mix of sexual fluids drain out to coat her boyfriend's towel with her essence and Ian's, before dropping it onto the floor and sauntering out of the bathroom, back into Ian's room so they could get dirty once more.

TripleL
TripleL
1,015 Followers
12