Roommate Relations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,009 Followers

"No. I figured you ran home and got cleaned up."

She turned again, her hands leaving her sides, letting her dress fall. Jess straddled him where he was sitting, her hips gyrating inches above him, her arms on his shoulders. "I did run home. And I did shower. But before I did—" she brought her lips close to his ear "—I ate up some of your delicious cum. I didn't even know I was doing it. And I was so turned on, baby, I had to go back to wimpy little Kyle and beg him to fuck me."

Ian couldn't speak. He was stone-still in his chair, his hands on the armrests, as Jess swung one leg up over his and sat on his lap, grinding her ass into his aching erection. She turned a bit further, facing away from him again, and leaned back against his broad chest, and continued her story.

"When I came back, you had found some stupid little slut and were fucking her so good. She didn't deserve you, babe. I danced for him too, letting her screams be my music. And do you know what?" Ian twitched his head, seemingly unable to muster and further response. "Kyle couldn't even get hard. Even when I stripped bare and ground my naked pussy against his leg, leaving a little snail trail, he stayed limp and useless."

She brought her hands up and pressed her tits together, making them bulge. Ian couldn't look away from the incredible cleavage on display or the way her nipples poked up through the thin black cloth of her dress. Then she slid them down her body, down her flat stomach and between her thighs. She quivered and let out a little moan as her hands dipped under her dress and lightly grazed her sodden pussy.

Jess pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside herself, then brought it up to Ian's face, where he could see it glisten with her honey. She moved it back and forth in front of him, watching as his eyes tracked the little morsel—before snatching it away and licking it clean herself, bringing a frustrated grunt from him. Then Jess spread her legs, balancing on his lap, and said, "I even spread myself for him like this, and let him watch while I finger-fucked myself. I fucked myself there on his bed, and he came without me ever touching him. But it was okay, because I wasn't thinking about him."

As she spoke, she had once again slid a finger into her dripping slit, and now a second one joined it. "The whole time, I was listening to you fuck that random slut." Her hips started to gyrate as she sat on his lap. "And I was remembering how big and hard you were, and how much you came." She purred like a cat and added another finger, three fingers now plunging in and out of her. "And I imagined being the girl underneath you, pinned to the mattress and impaled on that perfect cock." Her back arched, and she turned her head to look in Ian's eyes. "And I..." she trailed off, as her breath quickened and her eyes fluttered and her cunt spasmed around her fingers.

Ian seized the moment and kissed her, hard and passionate, swallowing up her little ecstatic noises, as Jess quivered and quaked in orgasm on his lap. She rolled onto her side, trusting him to support her as she brought her legs together and curled up, her head on his shoulder, his arm around her back. She held up her fingers to him again, now thoroughly coated in her juices, and offered them to him wordlessly. He sucked each one clean, savoring her taste, and when he was done she let her hand rest on his chest, idly tracing out little designs with her fingers.

"What did you do that night?" she asked.

"Well, little lady, I think you heard what I was doing. But you know what?" He kissed her again, gently, as she shifted and settled closer to him. "I was imagining I was doing it with you the whole time."

"I gave you a demonstration, you know."

Ian's arm went under her legs, and he rose from his chair, picking her up like a child. "You don't need one. I gave her a rough, nasty fuck, and you know what that's like. I want tonight to be different." He set her down gently. "Turn around."

Jess obeyed, and he unzipped her dress and brushed the straps off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She turned again; Jess hadn't worn a bra, so without her dress she was nearly naked. All she had on were her heels, her silver jewelry, and her tiny black thong, with its ribbons on either hip. She reached out and untucked his shirt, pulling it up as far as she could before he took over, taking it off and tossing it to the side. She let her hand rest flat, palm down, on his sculpted chest as he undid his belt and let his pants and boxers fall to the floor.

Ian gently pulled Jess to him, his hand resting on her back just above her ass. She looked up at him, her sapphire eyes wide and sparkling in the dim light. Her full lips were parted, just slightly, as they gazed into each others' eyes. Ian could feel his cock swelling, becoming tumescent up against Jess's flat, firm belly. Ian cupped Jess's chin and turned her face up toward his, and then he moved to kiss her, gently, their lips barely grazing each other. Jess gave a small sigh, her eyes fluttering closed, and he kissed her again, more firmly.

His lips moved south from there; Jess tilted her head, baring her neck and throat, and he made a trail of light little kisses down the side of her neck to her collarbone. The hand resting on her back moved down as well, gripping one of her firm, perky ass cheeks and kneading it gently. Her nipples were hard and brushed against his muscular chest.

Ian led her over to his bed, and Jess crawled onto it, her ass toward him, swaying side to side, her little black thong covering up her dripping slit and tight rosebud. She looked back over her shoulder at him. "Like the little bows, baby? Want to unwrap your present?" Ian leaned in and kissed her ass, first on the left cheek, then the right, before moving up and gripping the waistband of her thong in his teeth. He started to worry at it, tugging it down to mid-thigh before releasing it and moving up, giving Jess's bared cunny a long lick. His tongue was flat and broad as it went the length of her slit, up to her asshole, which he teased, pointing his tongue and running around the rim of that tight ring of muscle.

Then he started to feast on her. His tongue snaked out from between his lips, sliding past hers, letting him taste her honey. He buried his face in her cunt, fluttering his tongue over her bud, making it dart in and out of her slit, moving up to do the same to her tight little rosebud. Ian lapped up Jess's juices as they flowed from her, and her arms started to quiver as the sensation overwhelmed her.

Jess let her head drop, until her face was pressed up against Ian's cool silk sheets—which, she realized somewhat dreamily, were new. Her ass stayed in the air as Ian devoured her, his tongue lashing at her sensitive spots. He had craned his neck back and knelt to get under her and captured her clit between his lips, sucking gently on it, humming and sending little quivering vibrations through her whole body. He released it, only so he could blow hot air, then cool air over her bud, making her shiver.

"Please, baby, please fuck me," she whined. "I need it so bad." But Ian kept eating her out, tormenting her with quick, light kisses, little flicks of the tongue, small caresses from his long, strong fingers. Jess's started to rock back and forth, and her hips started to gyrate, making small circles in the air, and Ian had to shift accordingly to keep contact.

Ian stayed there, licking and sucking and kissing, until Jess's pleas got loud enough to be heard next door. "Fuck me, finger me, shove something inside me, do whatever you want—just make me cum!" she wailed. Ian couldn't suppress a little chuckle from where he was, down behind her raised ass.

After a few more minutes of teasing—during which Jess whimpered and whined, as he kept her on the precipice without letting her go over—Ian rolled her onto her back, gently. She instantly pulled her panties off the rest of the way, dropping them onto Ian's bed beside her. Jess spread her legs wide, gripping her ankles in her hands, her drenched cunt hot and aching with need, exposed fully to Ian for him to do with as he pleased. "Please..." she whimpered.

Ian crawled forward until his cock hung, hard and heavy, over her needy cunny, the swollen head just grazing her lips. She rolled her hips, trying desperately to take him inside her, but he held himself away, keeping her from what she wanted—needed. He looked her in the eye, where tears were gathering, so great was her need.

And then, finally, Ian entered her. Jess's breath left her explosively, as she wailed "FUCK! Fuck me, you FUCKING GOD!" She was cumming before he'd gotten half his length in her—Ian's expert tease had kept her on the verge for so long; she was on a hair trigger by the time he slid inside her slick cunt. Ian had to push himself in order to squeeze his swollen cock into her clenching cunt.

Jess let go of her ankles and reached up. She pulled Ian down to her, her hands on his shoulders. "You made me cum so good," she said, and kissed him. It was a quick but intense kiss, their lips pressed together fiercely for a long moment. Her eyes were shining when the kiss ended. "Do it again."

Ian gave her a wide grin and replied, "Aye aye, ma'am." He darted in quickly for another brief kiss, then lifted himself up again on his arms. From this position, he could get his legs and back into it, and in a matter of moments he was driving himself into her pussy hard and fast. Not for the first time, Ian reveled in the feeling of her hole wrapped snugly around him, tight but still yielding. Jess grabbed her ankles again, keeping her legs spread wide so he could pound her pussy as hard as he wanted—and after the way she'd teased him earlier in the night, that was quite hard.

The bed started to creak in protest—for a moment, Ian flashed back to their first fuck, in this same room, which had been so primal and rough that it had cracked the bed frame and made the mattress collapse to the floor. Jess was looking up at him, her eyes wide, her tits bouncing vigorously with each puissant stroke. Each time he bottomed out in her, she gave a short, sharp gasp, as if he was fucking the air out of her lungs. But she didn't ask him to stop, or slow down, or fuck her less powerfully. In fact, she just hissed, "That's right, Sir—fuck your pussy as hard as you want. She can take it."

Her words whipped Ian into a bestial frenzy. He bellowed, loudly, and pulled out of Jess's cunt. She whined--"No, no, no, please don't stop, Sir!" Ian grabbed at her arms and dragged her almost entirely off the bed. Her ass was still perched precariously on the edge, but her shoulders and back were in the air, unsupported. He lowered her, quickly but carefully, to the ground. Jess got the idea and put her hands on her lower back, supporting her weight on her shoulders and lifting her ass up off the bed. Then Ian stepped into the gap and angled his prick down, pointing it directly at her entrance, before driving it home.

Jess squealed on the first powerful, pile-driver thrust. That was all she could remember for some time—everything else was lost in a haze of orgasmic pleasure. Ian, on the other hand, got to watch as she came, her eyes fluttering, her chest flushed, her juices flowing from her drenched pussy and trickling down her flat stomach. She was normally very vocal while she came, but this time Jess's squeals and screams were lost; her mouth was open, but almost no sound came out, her vocal cords seemingly paralyzed by pleasure.

Ian filled the silence. "Is this what you wanted, little lady? To cum like crazy on my cock?" She kept twitching and gasping, her pussy seizing up around him. "Have you ever been fucked like this before?" He practically spat the question at her. Jess couldn't answer, couldn't even really make out that he was talking. But his words touched some animalistic part of her brain, some ancient part of her that craved this kind of treatment.

He kept pounding at her, driving her into the floor, until she found her voice. "Oh, god! Ian, you're a fucking king!" she shouted. "Fuck me better than my boyfriend ever could!" That's when the knocking started from next door, as Kyle banged on the wall. His shouts could just barely be heard over Jess's moans and the loud music.

"Come on, man!" he screamed. "I just need one night! Mother fucker!"

It was Jess who spoke next. "Shut the fuck up!" It made Ian freeze for a moment, and Jess seemed shocked with herself—this was the first time she'd ever replied to one of Kyle's rants like this. There was silence from next door. It was a tense time, and Ian thought Kyle might, finally, have realized what his unfaithful girlfriend had been doing all these months.

But then Kyle shouted back, "Fuck you, you dumb bitch!"

That seemed to enrage Jess. She reached up to Ian, and he took her hands and swung her up off the floor. She wrapped her legs around him and started to bounce up and down in his arms. "Turn around," she whispered. He did, letting her face the wall. She screamed over his shoulder. "Oh, Ian! You're the best! My boyfriend is a fucking loser compared to you!" Jess was really laying it on thick; when she said 'boyfriend' she practically spit out the word, as if it had left a bad taste in her mouth.

And she wasn't done hurling abuse. "You fuck my pussy so good, Ian! I want it in my ass next!" Ian stepped backward a few steps, until his shoulders were up against the wall and he was leaning against it at an angle. Jess was riding him in this standing position, harder and faster than she'd ever done before. "Hear that, shithead?" she asked Kyle through the wall. "He's going to fuck my ass as hard as he wants and I'm going to scream my head off! Oh, Ian, beat up my pussy! Ruin it for my fucking boyfriend!"

Kyle kept pounding the wall and shouting back at Jess, but his words were lost in the noise as Ian and Jess continued their athletic coupling. Ian could feel his back and thighs burning as he supported Jess while she bounced wildly on his cock. Her large, firm breasts dragged against his sculpted torso as she rode him. All her weight came down on him over and over, and some small part of him said a silent prayer of thanks for all the time he'd spent in the gym.

Ian could feel the first tell-tale twitches, the way certain muscles started to contract, his balls pulling up and tightening as he prepared to unload. Jess noticed as well; she sped up and squeezed him with her cunt. "You want to fucking cum, big boy? Fucking unload in my pussy?" she snarled, loudly, mostly for Kyle's benefit. He couldn't reply; it was all Ian could do to keep upright. "Do it, fucker—cum in me. Cum... with... me!" Her voice wavered and broke as she came, her tight pussy clenching around him, and he joined her, jettisoning his load up into her depths.

Jess wailed and moaned as she came, and Ian grunted and groaned in counterpoint. He started to slip down the wall, still cumming, as Jess slumped against his broad chest, shivering, her mind and body overloaded by pleasure. The two of them wound up on the floor, Ian half-leaning up against the wall, Jess tangled up around him, both of them breathing hard and holding each other close.

Ian looked down, and saw Jess looking up at him, her eyes shining in the dim light of the room. She shimmied her way up his chest—the movement doing some fascinating things below his waist at the same time—and kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. He was taken aback for a moment, caught off guard by her aggression, but yielded to her, returning the kiss with equal fervor. Jess moved away first, her lips moving across his cheek toward his ear. He could feel them just grazing the lobe as she whispered, "I wasn't kidding about wanting it in the ass next."

That sent a surge of blood through Ian's flagging erection. He pulled himself away from the wall and rose, lifting Jess's smaller body up with him, and after two long strides deposited her on her back on his bed. "Ready?" he asked her, and she nodded. Ian looked down and lined up his swollen rod with his target. A little off-white trickle ran down from her pussy over her asshole. His cock was soaked in their mixed juices, but he didn't want to hurt her. Jess seemed to read his mind and reached over to his nightstand and rummaged through a drawer, coming back with a small bottle of lube.

He took the bottle from her and squirted a generous helping of the slick fluid over his shaft and her ass, darkening his blue bed sheets where he missed. Jess shuddered when the cool liquid touched her sensitive skin. Her hips were gyrating and she looked up at him, her need for him clear in her eyes.

Ian grasped his lubed prick in one hand and pushed forward. Jess's ass was as tight and hot as it was the first time he'd taken her there, the night he'd claimed her anal virginity. She squealed and one hand darted between her legs, her fingers playing with her button and dipping into her cunt. When they came out they were shiny with their mixed juices and trailed thin streamers of cum and cunt-honey. "Fuck me, Sir! Fuck my ass!" she yelled, loud enough for Kyle to hear next door and bringing a fresh round of noise as he pounded on the wall once again.

The noise made no impact on Ian. He was wholly engrossed in the feeling of Jess's ass wrapping tight around him. It gripped him like a vise; even if he hadn't been concerned for Jess's well-being, he'd have had to go slow in taking it. It was simply too tight for him to just mindlessly shove his cock inside without hurting himself.

That didn't seem to stop Jess from wrapping her legs around his waist and digging in with her heels, using them like spurs to pull him further inside her. "I want every inch, Sir, every fucking inch of your fat fucking cock in my ass!" Her hips bucked up swallowing up a bit more of his length. Ian leaned forward, his hands on the bed on either side of her head, and looked into her sparkling blue eyes as he bulled his way in, spreading that tight channel open. Jess bit her lower lip, holding back a moan for as long as she could. Then he felt his balls make contact with her firm cheeks, and she could hold back no more. "Fuuuuuuuck, you're so huge in my tiny ass!"

She reached up and grabbed his hair, tugging her down to him and kissing him deeply. When the kiss ended, she whispered, "I want you to be as rough as you want tonight. Make me your toy." The thought made Ian's heart race.

He levered himself back up on his arms, his hands closed into fists, his weight on his knuckles. He raised his hips up and back, half his length coming free from her asshole. Then he let himself drop, gravity doing its work to assist him as his shaft plunged deep into her. The bed groaned and creaked, shuddering from the impact, but its sounds were almost completely drowned out by Jess's wail of pleasure tinged with pain.

Ian once again raised himself up, further this time, and once again let himself fall. Jess's screams continued as his pelvic bone ground against her, mashing her fingers into her clit. He felt the flood of warmth around him as she came, her juices flowing from her and soaked his groin. She took her hand away as Ian lifted himself once more, instead cupping her breast and tweaking her nipple. Each time Ian raised up, more of his length came free of Jess's clenching asshole. And each time he thrust down into her with more power, impaling her, plunging deep into her core.

Kyle's protests from next door quieted; instead of the rapid pounding and barely-heard yelling, now all that came through the wall was a single regular thud as he banged his fist (or perhaps his head) against the wall, the sound a counterpoint to the rhythmic noises Ian and Jess were making.

Jess grunted each time Ian slammed down into her, her breath driven out of her lungs by his powerful thrusts. But before long her grunts turned into words. "Fuck... me... harder... big... dicked... bastard..." Ian snarled and withdrew until only the very end of his cock was lodged inside her. He paused there, at the apex, and then put everything he had into his next thrust.

TripleL
TripleL
1,009 Followers