Roommate Relations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,011 Followers

The first time they'd fucked in his bed, Ian and Jess managed to break it. This time, the wood splintered again, as the slats supporting the mattress gave way. But the frame itself held. Jess let out an ear-splitting scream for a moment, before her breath left her completely, her eyes rolling back in her head as the sudden surge of pain and ecstasy sent her into another overwhelming climax. She was twitching and spasming madly, her fingers raking across Ian's sheets, toes curled, chest flushed, all conscious control over her body seemingly lost.

Ian came with her, his climax seemingly wrenching his soul out of his body. His eyes closed and his eruptions came out in time with his racing heart, splashing into her ass and filling it just as he'd done to her pussy only minutes before. He was dimly aware of the way Jess's heels were drumming against his back and ass, the way her thighs were squeezed tight around his waist, how their separate screams blended into one wordless ecstatic cry, but all of that paled before the way she drew him into a blinding void of euphoric sensation.

When they finished, Ian collapsed onto his bed, rolling off to one side as he did to avoid crushing Jess underneath him. He lay on his side, practically panting. Jess rolled as well to face him, her head supported by her arm. They stayed that way, gazing into each others' eyes, for some time, recovering. Ian started to laugh a small, tired laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jess asked, arching one delicate eyebrow.

"I said I wanted tonight to be different, not so rough... and we nearly broke my bed again."

Jess smiled at him. "The night's not over yet." She put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him onto his back, throwing a leg over his hips and straddling him. "Let's wreck the bed, and then we can see about doing something different."

TripleL
TripleL
1,011 Followers