Roommate Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now thoroughly riled up, I took matters into my own hands. For the third time my hand slithered between our bodies, pushing my panties off to the side to expose myself, and coming to rest over my clit. I slowly began to rock my body back and forth, sliding my wet pussy lips over his hardness. My fingertips began a circular motion, caressing and squeezing my clit between them. I began to move faster and faster, watching Dan constantly for the slightest sign of movement. A warm pressure in my abdomen started to build and my motions became wilder and more out of control.

Dan's eyes fluttered slightly, but I was so close. My panties and his cock were soaked now. I was so wet and beyond horny, I couldn't control myself. The fact that this was my friend I was using no longer mattered. All that mattered was the pressure and the heat. Dan began to stir more and more, but stopping was out of the question now. I couldn't stop. I needed this so bad. And it felt beyond good. Beyond pleasure. This forbidden action I engaged in. I began rubbing my clit as hard I could physically stand when… "Ahhh."

It happened. He'd slipped into me. For a glorious split second the yearning, the animalistic urge I'd been feeling was quenched. I felt the head of his cock twitch inside me, and it made me shiver. It killed me knowing I had to pull it out, but fucking him would definitely wake him up and he couldn't wake up. Not now. Not during this. I opened my eyes and found a pair looking back at me. My mouth opened, but no words come out. What could I say to him? I'd basically just raped him. My friend. The person who was always there for me. I closed my eyes again in shame. But they weren't closed even a second before they shot open again.

He was sliding deeper into me. His long arms wrapped tightly around my small body, and he was pulling me firmly, gently, and excruciatingly slowly down onto his cock.

"Oh fuck… Dan!"

He didn't say anything. He didn't reply except for the fiery look in his eyes. He pulled me all the way down, and I could feel the tip pressing into my cervix. Any thought of protection or this being a bad decision disappeared when he kissed me. It was a long, slow kiss and our tongues pushed against each other, mimicking the rest of our bodies. And before the kiss was broken, he pulled away. And then back. And away. And back. Fuck, it was heaven. His hands explored my back and his mouth made its way to my neck. He didn't suck. It was something different. He used his teeth and tongue to create a sort of pressure. It felt great and at the same time, I was aware that he was avoiding giving me a hickey. Whether to keep this secret or just to save me ridicule at work, I didn't care. All I did was pull his face even deeper into the crook of my neck.

My hands were in his hair and his hands everywhere. My feet, my nipples, my ass. Nothing was out of reach to this giant fucking me. And then he wasn't fucking me. His cock pulled out of me and my pelvis pushed down, yearning for more. I opened my eyes to see Dan above me, smiling. And he kissed his way down my chest and stomach, ending with his lips between my legs, sealing around my clit.

The room went white. My eyes were in the back of my head now and my legs wrapped around his head so firmly, it must have hurt. But if it did, he didn't care. He seemed to like it, my pelvis pushing uncontrollably back against his face. And the pressure was back. That glowing orb that seemed to grow from my very core. It expanded and expanded and, no longer worried about waking anyone up, I screamed out to him. Pleaded with him not to stop. Pleaded that I was so close. And pleaded how much I needed this. And then it was upon me. Shooting through my whole body. I couldn't stop shaking. It was too much, and I tried to pull away. But his arms held me tight, wrapped around me like an octopuses' tentacles on a crab it's trying to pry open. And he didn't stop. His tongue flicked over my sensitive clit faster and faster. It felt like I would explode if he kept going anymore. I tried to push him away, but my arms were weak and limp and, truth be told, my heart wasn't really in it.

Faster and faster he licked, up and down, side to side. And then it happened. The feeling arose in me again. And this time it hit me even harder. I screamed so loud that we must have woke our neighbors. I imagine only my legs clamped firmly around his head saved his hearing. The feeling lasted forever and was gone in a moment. I fell back, completely drained. The warmth of my first multiple orgasm washing over me like slipping into a hot tub.

I felt him on top of me, but I didn't have the strength to open my eyes. His cock slipped into my sopping wet hole with no effort. The radiating warmth slowly moved back down into my pelvis and as my hips bucked to meet his, I opened my eyes.

He was pumping into me furiously, his eyes wild. He seemed to revel in the pleasure he caused me, and now I wanted to return the favor. I rolled on top of him and began slamming my hips down into his, mashing them together for a moment when they met. And then he had me. The large arms grasped hold and held me firmly still; his pelvis rising to meet mine. Faster and faster he pushed up until the rhythm was almost too much to bear. My head was pressed into his chest as his cock slammed in and out of me, over and over. And then I heard it. The first real noise he made, a sort of low rumbling groan. I looked up to see him breathing hard, his head turned back. He was close. Very close.

I wanted to give him what he gave me. I wanted to turn him on so much he couldn't resist me. I slowly pushed my tongue into his ear. He moaned for more and I continued, relishing in his pleasure. He started to tremble and his cock started twitching madly inside me.

"Please. Come for me. I want you to come in me." I whispered into his ear.

That did it. That sent him over the edge, because he held me tighter and slammed hard several more times before...

It erupted inside me. Spurt after spurt of warmth and pleasure filled me to my brim. Every time I thought it was over, another twitch and jet rippled through me. His chest was heaving and his eyes were closed. I crawled towards him and kissed him. It was returned. Long and passionate like the first one. His hands still holding me tightly. And then the grip loosened. He looked over at me and I looked back at him. There was uncertainty in his eyes, but more of a calculating nature. The same look he had when writing. No doubt thinking of what would be the next step for us. He opened his mouth to talk, but I kissed him again. For the first time in a long time, I didn't want answers.

"We'll talk in the morning." I lay across him, my head raising and falling with his deep breathing. I don't know where this is going to go, but it already felt better than anything I had with Jake.

Dan's lips press against the top of my head. "Good night," he whispered.

"Night."

12