Roommate Slut Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers

As he smoothly pumped slow strokes into me, not too deep but deep enough he said

"I have about 50 different stories I have written about all the ways I want to fuck you. I have a whole ritual planned to make you my SLUT. That will come later, for now I am just going to fuck you a little. You don't get all my cock this time and you don't get my cum in your ass. It is hard for me to not blast my load in you right now. But I want to save that for later, when it is sweeter. You see I have a whole initiation and......... shall we say a carnal bodily sacrifice you will go through to give yourself over to my COCK. At that time I will unmercifully pound my entire length into you and fill every hole in your body with cum. The grand finally to your succumbing to me will be to feel your ass explode as it is pumped full of my SLUT seed. I'll be 14" deep in you while you scream, my seed dripping from your hole down your thighs THEEEEN you will be my SLLLLUT!" GOD I can hardly wait!!! Doesn't that sound HOT!!!?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but his cock now smoothly stroking deep in my ass felt soooooooooooooooo good. Being spread open and having no control over being violated made me feel so slutty. I liked it and was scared at the same time.

He rubbed my hips and ass as he pulled out and unstrapped me.

"GOD you feel good! Now I'll show you where you can rest and shower because a couple 16 year olds are sneaking over for a lunchtime fuck. Besides you still need to accept my invitation. As he cleaned his cock off, I laid their spayed open like a whore.

"You better get up" he said, "I am really getting excited looking at your freshly fucked ass."

By the time I was done showering my hole had closed up a little but was still very relaxed, still felt very stretched and hurt. I came down in time to be introduced to Sasha and Beth. God my cock immediately hardened as my friend lead us all to a bedroom and gave Sasha's hand to me. Sasha easily had DD breasts and the sweetest little body and angelic face I swear I have ever seen. And she was hot and horny.

"So" he said, "are you moving in or not?" as his right hand pulled down her skirt revealing a small shaved pussy which he fingered open. He stood behind Sasha's unbuttoning the top few buttons of her blouse, exposing deep naked cleavage and easing her shoulders back. She just cooed feeling his cock press against her ass thinking he was just undressing her. But what he was really doing was enticing me with her flesh, giving her to me like an offering, to FUCK. How could I possibly say I was not going to move in and be his SLUT when a foot away stood my first Teen Fuck being presented breasts first.

"Yes" I said as he smiled and gave her body to me.

The 2nd installment is already written and is about what this guy did to me to prepare me to be sacrificed and the entire carnal devouring of my body by his COCK!

Send comments or requests for next installments to my email address. I would love to here your version or what you would like to do to me with your MONSTER COCK. Or send requests for other stories. Please be descriptive, erotic, raw and intense. Or if you have comments how horny this made you and what you did about it, tell me. Any other nasty comments are welcomed as well and may be responded to.

HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers
12