Roommate Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin couldn't wait any longer. He felt like he was overheating: Marie vulnerable beneath him, the soft sounds of her pleasure driving him crazy. He let his boxers drop, kicked them away, brought her legs up around him, and entered her with one deep, unhesitating thrust. Marie moaned and met his thrust with her own. She threw her arms back behind her and arched as she had on waking up just that morning, luxuriating in the delicious sensation of a man inside her. And not just any man, but Colin, she marveled. That it was Colin made all the difference for her, infinitely intensifying the thrill.

Colin, for his part, couldn't remember a time when it had felt like this. The woman below him so uninhibited and present and sexy; a woman who, if it could be believed, had said she loved him. He bent down toward her to nip at her mouth, to kiss her again. She was his to kiss now: whenever, wherever, without hindrance. He grasped her ass and lifted her, burying himself deep in her as he felt the hot grip of his mounting climax. Marie's cries were muffled by Colin's kiss, but the sound, the thought of her going over the edge beneath him, sent him spiraling down into his own ecstasy.

The impact of orgasm was blinding for both of them. They rode out their pleasure with vehemence until, unable to take it anymore, Colin collapsed on top of Marie, who was now motionless beneath him, silent but for her ragged breaths.

"You okay? Did I crush you?" He raised himself up just enough to look down at her.

"I'm fine," she grinned. "I like it when you crush me."

As Colin rose, he lifted her up with him. He sat down at the table and placed her in his lap so that her left side faced him. He pet her hair with one hand and worked the fingers of the other through hers.

"I think now's a good time to work out some of the kinks in our relationship," Colin declared, trying to look as sincere as possible. He had a feeling he couldn't quite pull it off. "Really talk about things."

"Oh, is that so?" Marie cocked an eyebrow. He bit back a smile.

"For one thing, our communication could use a little work."

"You've got that right," Marie laughed. "And I, for one, think we could probably work on making it to the bed one of these days."

"The way I see it, we'll have plenty of time to hit all the furniture. I don't plan on going anywhere."