Roommates

Story Info
A girl and her boyfriend are walked in on by the roommate.
906 words
3.68
120.7k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Jennie were in Jennie's room in her shared apartment. It was a nice sunny day, and they were both horny. They knew just from looking at each other how the other felt, and started to make out. James pulled off Jennie's shirt, and started to feel her small breasts under her bra. She moaned a little bit as he unzipped her jeans and pulled them down.

He reached inside her panties, and started to feel her vagina. It was already wet. As he rubbed it, Jennie pulled off his shirt and pants, and reached into his boxers and started to stroke his penis. He reached up and pulled off her bra, and started to suck on her nipples. She stopped him, and pulled down his boxers. She started to lick his penis as she gazed into his eyes. She pulled down her panties and got on top of him, and got ready to pull him inside her.

Suddenly, they heard the door open and shut. Jennie's eyes got wide. "Oh shit, Julie is home. We better get dressed!"

Before she could say anything, they heard a knock at the door. "Jennie, can I come in? I bought something I want to show yo-"

Julie dropped her bag as she realized what she had walked in on. "Sorry I didn't tell you, Julie. I should have warned you..." Jennie looked at the floor.

"No, it's fine. Actually, it kind of looks fun..." Julie came closer. "You know, I never noticed before, but you have awesome boobs, Jennie."

"You think so? They're kind of small..."

"They're beautiful, hon." James grinned at her as he felt them.

"And this penis is amazing." Julie said. "Can I...join?"

Jennie grinned a little. "Sure, I guess."

Julie started to take off her top and bra. Jennie was jealous of her round boobs. "I wish mine were that nice."

Julie just smiled and pulled off her pants and panties, revealing her shaven pussy. "So how are we going to start this?"

Jennie smiled at Julie. "Well, I was really looking forward to having sex, so I'll keep doing that. James, why don't you treat her to a good licking?"

Julie walked over and sat on James's face. He began to lick her vagina as Jennie brought herself down onto his cock. He groaned as he felt the warmth of her vagina, and Julie moaned as his tongue moved inside her.

Jennie started to ride him. She rode him faster and harder until she came on top of his dick. Julie was really wet at this point, so she stood back up. "Now are you going to share that, since you're done?"

Jennie got off his dick, and moved up to his face. James kissed her pussy lovingly as Julie stroked his dick. She put her mouth around it.

"Wow, Jennie, you taste amazing on him."

Jennie blushed and thanked her. Julie climbed up and put his penis inside her. He pushed in and she moaned. Jennie turned around on James's face to face Julie. Julie started to ride him, and James lovingly ate out Jennie's pussy.

As they both started to come together, Julie, on a whim, grabbed Jennie's face and kissed her. Their tongues entered each other's mouths as they orgasmed in unison. James was almost there, so he pulled out of Julie and took a deep breath.

"I want you to come inside me, James." Jennie smiled and moved back on top of his dick, facing away this time. Julie started to move back to his face, but Jennie stopped her. "I want to taste you now, Julie."

Julie laid down, interlocking her legs with James's, and Jennie bent down and started to tease her pussy. She reached up and played with Julie's breasts as James pushed faster and harder inside her.

"I'm coming, Jennie!" James groaned as he shot his cum inside her pussy. Julie came again thanks to Jennie's licking, and Jennie orgasmed for the third time as his hot cum splashed inside her. Jennie kissed Julie deeply, and they stood up. They both wen tot James's penis and started to lick the cum, both his and Jennie's, off of it. It amazingly started to harden again.

"Still not done, eh?" Julie giggled as she licked down to his balls. "One last thing, then." Julie pushed Jennie down onto the bed and laid on top of her, presenting both of their pussies to James. James got up and started to move in and out of them, back and forth. He went in and out, harder and harder, until he neared his second orgasm. Meanwhile, Jennie and Julie's tongues danced around each other as they felt each other's breasts and enjoyed sharing the cock.

"Almost there." James grunted. They brought their faces close to his cock again and stroked it together as he came all over their faces and chests. As James sat back down on the bed, spent, Jennie and Julie licked the cum off of each other lovingly, then kissed and shared in the taste.

"That was amazing, both of you." James smiled at them. "I'm glad I came in when I did!" Julie giggled and went to put her clothes back on. "Let's do this again sometime, okay?"

"Wait, Julie, don't you think we should take a shower now?" Jennie winked at her and pulled them both into the bathroom.

"Now, don't get any ideas!"