Roommates

Story Info
Emily moves into a townhouse with two young men.
3.6k words
4.45
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2010, Emily Revard, age 28, received her PhD in physics from a very good university in New York City. She was among the few women at the university who earned a PhD in physics that year. Ten years of hard work and near-poverty came to an end -- because she also was offered and accepted a job at that same university. It was in her field of particle physics and with the salary of a grown-up. The girl from a coal-mining town in backwoods Kentucky had found success!

Her first action after she got the job was to move out of the cramped apartment she shared with her roommate and boyfriend. Their relationship had grown stale. Her mind focused on bosons, leptons, and photons during their nightly sex sessions. He was probably thinking about having sex with a different woman.

When Emily told him she was moving out his first response was, "How am I going to pay the rent if you move out?" That confirmed in her mind that he wasn't the caring, sharing, romantic man she hoped to find. Someday.

Emily took stock of herself as she prepared to dump her boyfriend. She was no glamour girl. Her breasts were large and drooped a bit. Her hips were a bit too wide and bony. Due to lack of exercise, some squishy flesh gathered around her middle, but, all in all, on the rare occasions when she had worn a bikini she hadn't been embarrassed by her body. She got a favorable response from men -- especially when, again rarely, she donned a party dress that revealed her impressive cleavage

Her best features were her eyes, large, dark, mysterious and inviting; hair, long, thick, and blacker than black which coupled with glowing, peach-colored skin gave her an exotic look. She usually fixed her hair in a practical bun, but occasionally let it fall over her shoulders.

Her sex life had been unremarkable. She had had sex with six men. Three were relationships and three were one-night stands. Sex and men had not been important to her. She had once gone two years with no sex at all, a drought broken by a drunken one-night stand she had thoroughly enjoyed. She had waited by the telephone for two days after that night -- but he never called her again.

She found the perfect place to live within walking distance of the laboratory where she worked. It was an old three-level townhouse, long and narrow, with bay windows facing on a quiet, tree-shaded street. The first level had a large living room, a dining room, and a small kitchen. Out the kitchen door at the back was a small deck with a hot tub and a terrace with several potted plants. A high fence enclosed the deck and terrace.

The two boys living in the townhouse -- she called them boys, but they were 25 years old -- lived on the second level which had two bedrooms and a bathroom. The third level was a large open loft with windows front and back, a skylight, and a bathroom. It was exquisite -- and it would be hers if the boys, Doug and Jason, accepted her as a flat mate.

They had a beer together at the sidewalk restaurant down the street and sized each other up. She liked them. Both were casual and easy going, pleasant-looking rather than handsome, and smallish, about her height of 5 feet 8 inches. Neither of them had any macho pretensions -- a good thing in her opinion. Jason worked at a book store, Doug at a social service agency. They couldn't afford the townhouse without a third person to share the rent.

They came to an amiable agreement. She would pay 40 percent of the rent and utilities because she had a larger space than either of them. She liked to cook so she volunteered to be responsible for keeping the kitchen and dining room in order. They would take care of the living room, the front porch, and the terrace and deck. They shook on it and drank another beer. She was gloriously happy. She moved out of her old apartment the next day while her ex-boyfriend was at work. she left behind two one-hundred dollar bills as her share of utility bills and expenses. She was nothing if not honest.

She got along well with her flat-mates, although their contact was limited. She left the townhouse every morning at 7 a.m. to walk to work, stopping enroute for a cappuccino and biscotti. She ate lunch at her desk and didn't leave work until at least six p.m. and sometimes later. She also went into the lab for a few hours many Saturdays and Sundays.

Four months passed in which she never had a date nor met a man she wanted to date. Her sex life consisted of masturbating while reclining on the king-size futon in her loft, sipping wine and watching sappy, romantic movies on her luxury indulgence, a large-screen, high-definition television.

One Friday night she came in late from work. As she rummaged in the kitchen for something to eat she heard the boys out on the deck. "Hey, Em," Doug called out. "Come out and join us in the hot tub."

"I'm hungry." She continued looking through the icebox.

"We're got crackers and cheese out here. And wine."

"I don't have a bathing suit handy."

"You don't need a bathing suit. Clothes are not allowed in the hot tub," Doug shouted at her. "Come and get a glass of wine." She had occasionally seen one or both of the boys and their girl friends relaxing naked in the hot tub, but she had never been invited to join them -- nor even thought of doing so.

She went out on the deck, and poured herself a glass of wine "Come in. Don't be shy," the boys said in unison.

After a couple of more inducements, she said okay. She turned the light off in the kitchen so she could undress in the semi-dark of the deck, took her clothes off, and draped them over the railing. Doug reached a hand out to her to help her climb into the hot tube. He kissed her on the cheek as she sat down. She sighed deeply as the hot water soothed her muscles.

"Hard day?" asked Doug. He was the more outgoing of the two boys, funny and talkative with a warm personality and a ready smile. Jason was quieter and more contemplative with delicate features that were almost feminine. She had featured both of them, albeit guiltily, in her fantasies while masturbating. Doug would be aggressive in bed, she believed; Jason would be all sensitivity and ensuring that he pleasured her.

"A very long week," she answered, She looked down at her chest. The water in the hot tub was not deep enough to cover her nipples when she sat up straight.

"Turn around. I'll massage your shoulders." Doug said. She did so and he ran his fingers over her shoulders and down her back.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Absolutely," she leaned back. Other than the pecks on the cheek with which they greeted each other it was the first time Doug had touched her. She felt their bodies touch as his hands continued to run over her bare shoulders and back. He stretched out his legs and she sat between them and she felt the light touch of his penis against her buttocks.

On the other side of the hot tub, Jason stood up. "I have to go," I'm meeting my girl friend." He climbed out of the tub and dried off with a towel. "Have fun you two," he said, as he stepped inside the house.

"My girl friend is out of town," Doug explained. For the first time that night, the thought of sex crept into Emily's mind. She pushed it away, but she sat back further into his arms and his hands probed her neck and he ran his fingers through her hair, pulling it gently to its full length where it hung loosely in the water, and then his hands came down to her shoulders as he continued his slow, careful massage -- and one hand reached down to between her breasts and a finger touched a nipple.

"Oops," he said.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she answered, pushing his hand away. "You have a girl friend. We should get out." She kissed him on the cheek, then pushed him away, albeit slowly and gently, and climbed out of the hot tub.

He followed her. "I'll dry you off," he said, picking up a towel. She allowed that, facing the lighted kitchen as he dried her back.

Jason appeared at the kitchen door, dressed to go out, and looked out the kitchen window, only a step away from her. Emily was facing him and she resisted the impulse to cover her pubic area and breasts with a hand and arm. Jason took a long look at her naked body.

"Go away, Jason, please," she laughed. The wine, the hot water, the end of a grueling week, Doug's hands on her back, and she was feeling relaxed and comfortable standing on the deck naked while Jason stared at her and Doug, kneeling, dried her legs with a towel, the towel running between her legs and over her buttocks.

"I'm leaving," said Jason, turning away and disappeared inside the house and out the front door of the townhouse.

Doug moved around to her front and she didn't flinch when he dried her breasts and knelt to dry her hips and he leaned into her and planted a kiss in the hair covering her crotch. "Oh, I should shave my pussy," was her thought. "Too late." And he pulled her to him and his tongue found her clitoris within her slit and, despite herself, she momentarily spread her legs to facilitate him.

Recovering, in sudden alarm, she pushed him away. He stood up in front of her and his hands and mouth found her nipples. "No, Doug. This is not a good idea. We are roommates. We shouldn't be lovers. It would get complicated." His lips found hers and they kissed for a few seconds, bodies pressed together, his penis hard against her groin.

"No," she said, firming her decision. "We can't." She stepped away from him. "I like you. And I like Jason too, but I don't want to mess up our relationship. And also," she added with a laugh, "I'm starving."

"Let's get some food."

"Let's. But first I need to get some clothes on." She gathered up her clothes from the railing, held them to her chest, and stepped into the kitchen. She walked through the kitchen, through the dining room and living room and started up the stairs to her room. Doug followed her, still naked. She said, "I'll get into something more comfortable and be down in a minute."

"I'll fix a salami and cheese plate for us," he said. "And I'll bring it up."

She paused on the steps looking down at him, his half-hard penis dangling between his legs. "If you bring the food up to my room, we could watch a movie." She had a much better television than the boys did.

The dress she was holding to her front slipped down to expose her breasts again. She said to herself, "I really, really didn't want the evening to end. A movie, wine, food, and laughs -- and let's forget about his tongue on my clitoris and on my nipple and deep inside my mouth."

"Put on some clothes, please, before you come up to my room," she pleaded, but with a laugh. "And don't forget the wine." she climbed the stairs.

As she climbed to her loft, she said to herself, "I'm a careful person as a physicist should be. I don't do things on the spur of the moment. Well, there were those three one-night stands!" she laughed at the thought. "But tonight was just for relaxation, not for sex. Most definitely, not for sex. No way, I would have sex with a roommate. That would be stupid -- and I have an IQ in the stratosphere."

Her resolve weakened by the time she got to the loft, and while she decided what to wear to receive Doug. She selected a wrap-around kimono made of red silk with white dragons embroidered on it. It was short, touching above her knees and it belted around her waist. She tied the belt loosely, revealing the deep cleft between her breasts. She turned the lights down low, her mind in the nether world in which her body screamed out for sex while her mind still said no. The kimono said yes.

Doug came up, dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt, carrying a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a platter of salami, cheese, hummus and bread. Emily was sitting on the futon, her legs crossed, skin showing all the way up to her thigh, the loose kimono parting over her breasts, her hair, still wet, down over her shoulders. He sat down beside her and put the cheese platter on a coffee table in front of the futon and poured each of them a glass of wine. They bumped glasses, and sipped the wine. She leaned back on the futon and the kimono gapped open at the bottom. She pulled it back over the hair between her legs.

After her second nibble of cheese he kissed her and his hand slipped beneath the silk of her kimono and the knot around her waist came loose and he was pressed up against her, his hands running down her back and over her buttocks.

She made one more feeble try to exert mind over matter. "You have a girl friend. And what will Jason say?"

"I've wanted you since the day you moved in. I just couldn't figure out how to tell you that. I'll telling you now." She reclined on the couch, the kimono fell away, her body bared to him and he kissed her breasts, the hardness in his pants pressing against her leg.

She surrendered completely, her legs parted, her breathing quickened, her lips opened, and her arms clinched around him.

He paused in his assault on her breasts, stood up, and took his jeans and underpants off. His penis was hard, larger than average in her inexpert opinion. circumcised, straight rather than the banana shape of her late, unlamented boyfriend. He lay down beside her, and leaned over, his penis tickling her clitoris while they kissed for a long, long time, his hand beneath her buttocks, his penis probing, not entering her, but rubbing against her groin, her stomach, her thighs.

"You have to use a rubber," she said.

"I have one, but I'm not ready to use it yet. I want it to last," he said.

"So do I." For her, sex had usually been "wham bam, thank you ma'am" -- a quick emission inside her and then turn over and go to sleep. She usually didn't climax. That had led her to conclude that she wasn't good in bed. The earth didn't move for her. She was a scientist, not a lover, but she had been masturbating almost every day for fifteen years. Maybe she had hidden desires?

Doug taught her the error of her self-appraisal. "I want to drown in you," he cooed as he kissed her, his lips moving down and down, and finding the slit between her legs with his tongue, and she sucked in her breath audibly. She spread her legs like a frog to assist his entry as he pressed his tongue deep within her.

He lifted his head. "Do you want to come? Are you into multiple orgasms?"

"Yes," she gasped. She didn't know whether she was into multiple orgasms or not, but it felt good and in about one minute, she was hunching wildly, riding his tongue, waving her legs back and forth, arching her back, and crying out, "Deeper, deeper, please deeper!" And she exploded, stiffening, shaking, wrapping her legs around his head, reaching down with her hands to pull his hair, jerking away his head and tongue from her throbbing clitoris which was too sensitive to be touched. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as each spasm hit her.

When it was over, she was gasping for breath, and sweat was streaming down between her breasts. "I have to breathe, I have to breathe," she said as she pushed him off. "Oh, fuck!"

"That was something special," said Doug. He lay beside her as she recovered, his finger tracing lazy circles on her breasts. She was still twitching. "Ready for more?" he asked.

"Oh, yes." She extended a hand toward his erect penis and felt the length of him. "Shall I blow you?" she asked. "Wow!" she thought. "I'm getting comfortable with this."

"No, but thanks for asking. I want to fuck you and I want to come with you. Can we do that?"

"I'll do my best." He sat up and found his blue jeans on the floor beside the futon and reached in the pocket and took out the plastic package of a condom, bit off the corner and took it out.

"I'll put it on," she said, "and while I'm at it, I want to nibble on that cock of yours."

"My, my," he said with a touch of sarcasm, "You've done this before."

"Not often enough." She took his penis in her mouth for a moment before putting on the condom as he massaged her clitoris with his hand.

He rolled over on top of her and she spread her legs widely to receive him. He didn't need to guide his penis into her, it slipped in easily, and she gasped again. "I want to fuck you fast this first time," he said, "fast and hard. I'll take all my pent up desire out on you in one frantic rush. I want to fuck you like an animal. And after that I'll be a lover."

He was not exaggerating. In one frantic minute, her legs tightly wrapped around him, the sucking sound of two bodies, joined, thrusting against each other to get every last drop of emotion out of the experience, and then he stiffened, his penis vibrated inside her, and he collapsed on top of her, his breath hot against her cheek. And she climaxed a few seconds after him, twitching in passion beneath his body, desperately seeking out the feel of his penis as it softened and slipped out of her.

While they were laying side by side, both relaxed, he said, "I could do that again." He did, this time slow and lovingly, and she climaxed twice.

She woke up first next morning. Jason was laying on his back, uncovered, his penis shrunken. She had a headache. Too much wine. "What have I done?" was her first thought. She got up from the futon, retrieved her kimono, and put it on. She needed liquid and coffee. She slipped down the stairs. There was no sign of Jason. He had spent the night at his girl friend's place. She got a jug of orange juice out of the icebox and poured herself a large glass. Then, she filled the coffee pot with water, put coffee in the filter, and turned it on to brew.

At that moment the front door opened and in came Jason. "Hi, Em," he said cheerfully. He walked into the kitchen, stopped suddenly and stared at her.

She covered her face with her hands. "Oh, God, I'm sorry, I look a fright."

"No, actually, you look good." He sniffed the air. There could be no doubt about the smell: sperm, vagina juices, and sweat. "Where's Doug?"

"Uhh...upstairs," she said evasively.

"Let's have a cup of coffee out on the deck."

"I really should do something about myself." She pulled the red kimono tighter around herself.

"You look fine. Let's have coffee."

She agreed because she had to explain herself to Jason. She didn't like a situation just hanging there. She wanted things tied up neat and clean. Jason and she drank their coffee and he prattled on and she sat silently. "I should say something, but I didn't know what."

Finally, Jason took a close look at her and, "Did you and Doug have a good time last night?"

"Yes, but I'm sorry."

"Why sorry?"

"Well, I love living here with you two and I don't want to cause any problems."

"You're not causing any problems." He took her hand in his. "I won't tell anybody, if that's what you're worrying about. Doug's girl friend doesn't need to know. Nor mine. It'll be our little secret. Just the three of us."

"That's reassuring," she said. "I don't do this kind of thing. Not as a rule I mean. It just happened. I...I" She didn't know what else to say.

"Hey, I get it. You spent the night with Doug. I'm not offended."

"Boy, did she ever spend the night." It was Doug. He was standing at the door to the deck, wearing blue jeans and no shirt, a cup of coffee in his hand. "Madame Curie here has hidden talents." He laughed. Jason laughed. And Emily laughed. And relaxed. They sat on the deck and drank their coffee and they laughed so hard that she had to pull her kimono back quickly to cover her exposed body.