Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsure how much of this I could take myself, I did not argue. It felt strange to focus only on my own orgasm, and I could count of one hand the amount of times I had done that in our relationship; all of those times were occasions when Georgie did not really want it, but did want to bring me some pleasure. Still, I did as I was told resolved the show I was about to put on would more than make up for it.

"Yes, baby, yes! Fuck me Georgie, you always feel so damn good!" I shouted in the direction of the door to the bathroom the sisters shared. "Do you want me to come in you, do you want me to come in your pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Fill me with your cum, Ben," she cried out in return, following my lead and shouting towards the door.

"You're so tight and wet!" I cried, as I changed my rhythm to induce my orgasm. It worked. "I'm cumming."

"That's right baby, pump your cum straight into my dripping pussy," Georgie said. "I love you, Ben."

"I love you too, Georgie! Nothing could ever be better than this, and you!" I said, perhaps playing it a little too over the top, before my orgasm was upon me which caused me to scream her name with each thrust. "Georgie! Georgie! Georgie!"

After that, the only noise that escaped either of our mouths was a cacophony of cries and moans. As I began to cum, the force with which my pelvis slammed into her ass increased without any explanation. Georgie ground her hips against me as the first string of cum plastered her pussy walls. String after string shot out of me, as I maintained my pace, it seemed to be never ending; this was the most I had ever cum in my life, even after the blowjob. After eight or nine more thrusts, I was done. I realised now, that Georgie was no longer in her doggy style position and was collapsed on her front; I had just been nailing her to the bed as I came.

"That was the best orgasm I have ever had!" she panted, and I joined her in collapsing on the bed.

"You came?" I said, shocked. "I didn't even try to get you off."

"I know you're just that good," Georgie giggled, before our lips met, her mouth still slightly salty from the blowjob. "I came just after you started to, you didn't notice because you had zoned out; full on caveman, just pounding away at me."

"Sorry," I apologised.

"No, it was totally hot!" she reassured. "It helped me get there, I don't think we've ever had sex where I've found it that pleasurable all the way through. I was on the edge for absolutely ages!"

"Me too, somehow I managed to find a rhythm that maintained the pleasure but didn't make me cum," I agreed. We thought it was important to talk about the sex we had just had, what we liked and what we did not, so we both could enjoy the next time to the full. "That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had with you by a mile."

"What do you mean with me?" she asked angrily, spinning around and sitting up. "I'm the only girl you've ever been with? Right?"

"Yeah, yeah, course," I laughed, knowing how possessive Georgie was. "I meant like with you opposed to my hand."

"You've jerked off to a better orgasm, than when fucking me?" she said, hurt.

"Probably not, now I think about it," I backtracked. "Besides, when I jerk off it's always to a picture of you or at least thinking of you, anyway."

"I don't like to think of you jerking off," she admitted. "It makes me feel like I can't satisfy you."

"Babe, you know I have that high libido or hyper sexuality thing, or whatever that fancy name the doctor called it was," I said, running my fingers through her hair. I had been diagnosed with some rare form of hyperactive libido type condition by my urologist, that I could never remember the precise medical name for. It meant I tended to have to cum at least three or four times a day minimum, just to keep it at bay. "With the amount of times I have to cum, it would be impossible you to be the person getting me off all the time. You're not always with me, even though I wish you could be!"

"I know, but I feel like it's my duty as your girlfriend," she continued. "And I don't want you to be so horny or unsatisfied that you go looking elsewhere."

"I won't, I promise," I reassured, kissing her on the forehead and rolling off the bed.

"Where are you going?" she whined. "I want to cuddle!"

"To pee, or this is going to sting like a bitch in the morning," I informed her, pointing to my cock. "You should probably wash yourself, too."

"No, I like the feeling of having your cum inside me, and it's not like I'm going to get pregnant," Georgie said glumly. "I'll jump in the shower later."

With it already being close to eleven, and looking extremely tired, Georgie did not look like she was going to be moving anywhere tonight. I was not in the mood to argue, so strolled into the bathroom to pee. As I always found it hard to be accurate after sex, I decided to sit down. After a moment or two, my pee finally fought its way through my cum. As it did, I looked up and noticed that the door to Eva's room was slightly open. Each of the twins had an identical bedroom set ups, with the bed, dresser and the like in the same place. The only difference was the positioning of the door that led into the shared bathroom, with an entryway flanking the double basin sink that stood to one side of the toilet. After finishing peeing, I walked over to it and peered through. My sister's girlfriend was completely naked, and writhing about on her bed with two fingers inside her pussy which glistened against the light of her lamp whenever she pulled them out. Instantly, my cock grew hard. It was like I was watching Georgie masturbate, something that really turned me on, even though I knew it was not her. Despite me saying otherwise, there really was no difference in their looks, they were as identical as twins could be; you would be hard pushed to find an area of one of their bodies that you could say was different or better than the other's, apart from their fingerprints.

"Ben, what's taking you so long?" Georgie called, startling me.

"It's hard to pee with a hard on," I replied, prising myself from effectively the image of my hot, turned on girlfriend and returning to the reality of my tired, post-coital, clingy girlfriend.

"You're hard again, already?" she exclaimed. "I know we have just talked about that, but I thought we may be okay for tonight considering I've just given you two out-of-this-world orgasms."

"Yeah, you know it doesn't take much," I replied truthfully. Just your sister's naked body, I thought.

"Well come here, I'll give you a handjob or something," she offered half-heartedly.

"No it's fine, you've just had your brains fucked out," I answered, crawling across the bed to her. "I can sort myself out, if you're wiped."

"But I feel bad, it's probably even my fault that you're hard again!" she said, her frustrations not help by her tiredness.

"It's always your fault I'm hard, and how can I not be turned on with you lying naked in here" I winked. "But seriously, you get some sleep and I will go and get rid of this thing in the bathroom. You need to be full of energy tomorrow anyway, with it being our anniversary!"

"Have I ever mentioned that you're the best boyfriend ever?" she cooed, pulling me in for an extended kiss. "It's a shame Eva and I aren't close, or we could use her as my sex surrogate!"

"You're the only one that I want," I replied honestly; even if given the chance to fuck Eva now I would not. We made out for another minute, before I kissed her on the head again and stood up. "Happy anniversary, baby. I can't believe we will have been together for three years tomorrow! I love you."

"I love you too, feel free to leave the door open and jerk off over me," she giggled.

"I don't want to wake you when I scream your name out, thinking about everything we are going to do to each other tomorrow!" I teased and then pointed to my head. "Don't worry, it's all locked up in here."

She blew me a kiss, which I pretended to catch and I shut the door. Eva was still going at it by the looks of things, but I resolved to ignore her and focus on thoughts of Georgie and tomorrow; we had booked a room at a posh hotel, and the plan was to fuck until we got kicked out the following morning. Saying that, I was not sure how we would top the passion of tonight. I began to stroke my cock, facing the toilet so I could not see Eva and making the clean-up would be easier. Her moans, however, were still very much audible and only growing. I could not shut her door, without alerting her to my presence and the fact I had seen her so I had no option but to ignore her as best I could. This, though, became impossible a couple of minutes later.

"Oh, Ben! Yes, that's right, right there! You feel so good inside me!" came the cry from a room behind me, and I doubted it was my sleeping girlfriend's. "Fuck me, Ben! Harder, I've always wanted you inside of me!"

The temptation was too much to resist, and I walked over the door as quietly as I could whilst still slowly stroking myself. Eva had a dildo now, and a rather life like one at that, and was certainly not taking her time ramming it into her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and head pushing back into the bed in ecstasy. I subconsciously sped up my strokes so that they matched the speed of Eva's thrusts, and zoned in on her pussy imagining that it really was my cock penetrating her.

"I knew you always wanted me more than that little bitch I have to call a sister!" she cried, clearly lost in her fantasy. "Fuck me harder, Ben! Harder!

She continued with the dildo for another minute or so, before pulling it out and licking her own juices off of it. It seemed she had stopped right on the cusp of her orgasm, but wanted to prolong the session so changed technique. Eva cast aside the dildo, and grabbed a pillow from behind her head. She turned around to face the headboard, which she grabbed onto after folding the pillow in half and shoving it between her legs. Gradually, she began to grind her hips forward and back in a similar motion to what she would do if she had a cock between her legs. Her ass rose more and more as she got more into it, and adjusted her position, giving me a fantastic view of that infamous Scott ass; legend had it that one guy had literally cum in his pants in the hall at school, as he saw the two of them pass buy in skin tight jeans. The image was so appealing; it took everything I had to stop myself walking in there and taking her from behind- especially with her still talking dirty to imaginary me.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Do you like that? Do you like it when I ride your cock?"

"Yeah," I involuntarily said.

I froze, my hand still on my cock. Eva turned around before I could move. I was caught red handed, almost literally. It was then I also realised I was also completely naked, having not gotten dressed after fucking Georgie. Nothing could have looked worse, and I was expecting Eva to flip out and wake Georgie who would inevitably kill me. Instead, she looked at me and licked her lips in an indescribably sexy way, before winking and carrying on as she had before. In a mixture of guilt and embarrassment, I turned a shade of bright red. I reeled away from the door, and tried my upmost to jerk my dirty, guilty hard on away without thinking of Eva but she filled my head. I decided to give up, and use the discomfort as a way of punishment. Carefully I crept into bed, and spooned my sleeping girlfriend. She was still naked, and my erect shaft nestled in her ass like a hot dog, as I gave her a kiss on the head and whispered that I loved her. I closed my eyes, and after all of the evening's action I was asleep within seconds.

12