Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
One's well-hung, the other a voyeur.
5.5k words
4.6
75.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was loud and the dance floor was packed when I walked into the bar. It was 11:00 on a typical Saturday night at the "Top of the Heap," and the place was filled with attractive women and young good-looking guys. The crowd was primarily in their 20's, and most of the women were on the dance floor gyrating with each other and the men that would dance. The music was primarily hip-hop, and even though I didn't particularly care for that genre, I enjoy the look of the women that did. Obviously I wasn't the only "Older" guy who was there for the scenery. There was an abundance of other men who were standing around with drinks in their hands watching the women moving to the music under the flashing lights.

I made my way to the corner of the bar, where my roommate Jerry was opening beers and mixing cocktails as fast as his hands could move. He had been the bar manager here for almost two years now, and I was still amazed at not only how quickly he could mix drinks, but also by his knack for seeing everything that took place – even across the crowded room.

By the time I stepped up to the bar, he had a bottle of Bud Light open and sitting in front of me.

"He's good, isn't he?" asked the brunette sitting right next to me.

Trying to think of something witty to respond with, the best I could manage was, "No, I'm pretty sure he's better than just good."

"Hi, I'm Ellen" she said as she held out a well manicured left hand which was adorned with a tasteful shade of nail polish and an extremely large diamond next to a shiny gold band on the ring finger. "Since he obviously knows what you drink, you must know Jerry."

"Damn, another married one," I bemused silently as I introduced myself as his roommate.

As I took a closer look at her in the dim light, I realized that she looked familiar. I didn't know her, but I had seen her around before – of course in a town of only 12,000 people you saw just about everybody at one time or another.

She had straight dark brown hair, which appeared a little longer than shoulder length, and it was pulled back into a ponytail, held in place by a white ribbon. She had sparkling hazel colored eyes, a cute little pug nose, pearl white teeth, and wire frame glasses that only complemented her attractive face. She was dressed in a sleeveless white blouse that was tucked into a very short black skirt, and it was difficult not to stare at the tremendous amount of thigh she was showing. Her legs were trim and muscular, and I instantly began to feel that familiar tingling in my loins as I had a normal 30-year-old heterosexual reaction to this incredibly attractive woman.

"Have you known Jerry for very long?" she asked

"A couple of years," I replied, "He used to be married to my sister's best friend." I guessed her age at about 30, and except for the short skirt and the fact that I was talking to her in a bar, she looked as pure and innocent as someone you might see teaching Sunday school.

"Excuse me for a moment" she said as she rose and headed for the ladies room. I found myself staring at her narrow hips and the movement of her butt as she walked away. The skirt she was wearing was quite snug, and it was easy to make out the shape of her ass - and the tight little jerk it made with each step she took left no doubt in my mind that it was firm and muscular.

"What are you looking at asshole?' I heard Jerry ask from behind me.

"If you have to ask, then you aren't half the Don Juan you claim to be" I replied, as we touched glasses and drank the shots he had set in front of me.

"If I have my way I'll be giving that sweet little thing a good workout tonight." Jerry said with a smile. After living with him for six months, and knowing what I did about him, I had no doubt that he would end up being right about that – more on that subject in a minute.

Jerry got busy again, and I turned around and waited for Ellen to return. As I watched her walk toward me, I got my first full frontal look at her, and I just couldn't get over how attractive she was. She was about 5'4," maybe 125 lb., and she walked with the confidence of a woman who knew how sexy she was. She had what appeared to be reasonably small breasts, but they were entirely proportional for her frame size. It was obvious from the dark circles of her aureole, which were visible through her blouse if you looked close enough, that she wasn't wearing a bra. I glanced around, and there was at least a half dozen other guys staring at her as she walked over and sat down.

For the next three hours we talked and got to know each other, as Jerry stayed busy with the young, heavy drinking crowd. It turned out that Ellen was as smart and witty as she was pretty, and the time flew by. Even though she was an amazingly good-looking woman, she was incredibly down to earth and unpretentious. I found out that she was married, albeit unhappily, to a guy who made a lot of money but was gone a lot. She was 32, had no kids, worked for an attorney, and loved to dance.

We spent at least half of the night on the dance floor, and she didn't seem to mind at all that I wasn't a great dancer. The couple of slow songs that we danced to gave me an opportunity to hold her close for a few minutes, and it took a concerted effort to not get an erection.

I couldn't deny that I was hoping to be the one she went home with tonight, but the looks she kept giving Jerry left no doubt who she had her sights set on – not that I could blame her. Let me tell you a little bit about Jerry – He was 28, about 6'2," with wavy brown hair and a muscular build, and he had that dimpled chin that women seem to love. He wore his jeans and his shirts just tight enough to show off his physique, and he had a quick smile that matched his personality. He had a reputation for being quite a lady-killer, and after living with him for only three months I could already vouch that his reputation was well deserved. I was amazed, and extremely envious, of the number of women that seemed to flock to him. As I said before, more on him in a minute.

Back to Ellen – As the beer continued to flow, the alcohol loosened her tongue as well as her inhibitions. On one occasion, when she caught me staring at her legs for about the twentieth time, I thought she might be offended, but she simply commented that it was nice to be with someone who obviously appreciated how hard she worked to keep herself in shape.

"You know," she mused, "It's been so long since my husband paid attention to my legs that I don't think he'd even remember what to do with the things that he would find if he took the time to try and get between them."

"It sounds like you are married to a fool" I replied. Based on that remark, and a few other comments she made, she left no doubt in my mind that she had needs that were going unfulfilled at home.

I was sure that Jerry was planning to help her out with that later.

He did manage to find time to drink a couple of shots with us, and by the time I excused myself at about 2:00, it was obvious that Ellen was going to wait for him until he closed up. Jerry and I shared a very old four-bedroom house with another guy, who was gone for the week, and with my son who was usually there on the weekends but was gone this week visiting his grandparents. I wanted to be home by about 2:30, because I had to get up and be domestic before my son came back about noon. I had laundry to do, homework to finish for one of the classes I was taking, and it was my turn to mow the lawn.

As I pulled into the driveway and parked, I couldn't get my mind off Ellen. A big part of me was hoping that they would come back here, although there was a chance they would go to her place since her husband was out of town. When I climbed the stairs to the second floor that had 3 of the bedrooms - mine, Jerry's and my son's – I stepped into Jerry's room for a second and made sure that the large square grate from the heat duct was open – just in case.

I think I was asleep the second my head hit the pillow, and I don't know exactly how long I had been out, when I heard the front door close. I was wide-awake instantly and I could make out the muffled sounds of Jerry, and a woman I assumed was Ellen. They were whispering, but they had both had a bit to drink and they weren't really very quiet. I heard the steps creak as they ascended to the second floor, and I lay quiet as could be so they wouldn't suspect I was awake.

Now more about Jerry -

As I said earlier, I had been living with Jerry for about three months now, and he and I lived totally different lifestyles. He was divorced, had no kids, managed the hottest bar in town, and had lived here for most of his life. He usually got home around 3 A.M., and didn't get up until about noon most days. I was divorced, had joint custody of my six-year-old son, attended school full time, drove a truck part-time to pay the bills, and had only lived here for 2½ years. I was usually in bed by 10:00, and up by 6:00.

Jerry had a reputation around town as quite a ladies man, and living in the same house with him had given me ample opportunity to find out why. His room and mine shared a common wall, and there was a large heat duct that emptied into a 12"X12" grate in each room. If both sides were open, you could easily hear and see everything that went on in the other room. Since I was a light sleeper, in the past three months I had heard plenty.

I had always had a voyeuristic streak - I enjoyed watching and listening to other people having sex, and living with Jerry was almost like a fantasy come true. Dozens of times since I had been living there I had listened through the wall opening as he had given a parade of women exactly what they apparently wanted and expected from him. At least two or three times a week when Jerry came home he was not alone. By now I recognized the sound of Susie, his Wednesday night regular, and Janie, who was here every other Friday. I didn't know the names of most of the others, but occasionally I would see them in the morning when they left. I recognized some of them, and I was pretty sure that a couple of them were married.

Most were attractive, some were plain, and a few were incredible – like Ellen – but they seemed to have one thing in common – they all wanted the same thing from Jerry. I know they say that size isn't that important, but from some of the things I had heard through that wall in the past three months, it definitely makes a lot of difference to some women. I had no idea how many different women I had heard crying out in orgasm, many of them multiple times, but the thing that intrigued me the most was the number of times I had heard whispered comments like "Wow, you are big," or "Oh my God you're huge." I could clearly remember the one night Jerry had obviously worked his magic, and her pleas of "No, it's too big" and "Slow, go slow," had eventually changed to "Give it to me" and "Oh God fuck me." I could still hear her crying out as she came - over and over and over again.

That was the only night I had ever been worried about my son waking up.

I didn't even get to see what she looked like, but I masturbated twice while it was happening, and twice more the next day as I imagined that it had been me in there with her.

I didn't know exactly how big he was, but I had even heard one woman get up and leave – refusing to have sex with him because he was too big for her. Now, he was coming up the stairs with Ellen - somebody I had actually met and wanted for myself - even before listening in. This was going to be a first, and I was already hard with anticipation. When the light went on in his room, I slowly slid off of my bed and crawled quietly across the floor to the wall opening. I lay on my stomach, looking through the vent, and had an unobstructed view of his entire room. I was hoping to get a quick look at Ellen getting undressed, as I had done with a few others. It always turned out to be a quick look though, because Jerry always turned the light off.

Because of the way the old farmhouse was constructed, it was two steps up to my room from the level of the other two second floor bedrooms, which meant that when I was lying on the floor looking through the grate my head was just about level with his bed. The foot of his bed faced the direction of my room, and was about 6 feet away. If somebody was standing at the foot of the bed, like Jerry and Ellen were doing right now, I could see everything from about shoulder height down to their knees. Ellen had her back to me, and I could see that her arms were up around his neck. I could hear them kissing and his hands were holding her ass and squeezing her cheeks together and then pulling them apart.

I was laying there wishing that I could see her uncovered, and as if he could read my mind, he reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She was wearing no panties, and her incredibly firm tight little ass was now completely on display for me. He again began to slowly squeeze her cheeks together before pulling them apart, and I now had one of my favorite views in the world, because every time he would pull the cheeks of her ass apart, I would have a clear view between her trim thighs. Even from behind, I could see the faint wisps of her pubic hair and the unmistakable shape of her labia.

"Let me shut the light off," Jerry said as he dropped her skirt back into place and started toward the switch.

"No, leave it on," she replied as she pulled him back toward the bed. "I don't like it dark when – when I'm doing it – I want to see you - I want you to see me." She then pushed him back until he sat down on the foot of the bed.

In the same instant I realized two things - I was going to get more of a show than I had planned for, and I didn't dare touch myself for fear of coming already.

As he sat on the foot of the bed and watched, she pulled her blouse over her head and dropped it on the floor, then kicked off her shoes. She unbuttoned her skirt and then turned around so she was facing me. This gave me my first look at her breasts, and they were as perfect as the rest of her – 34B maybe, with small diameter nipples that were hard with excitement and stuck out like a couple of thimbles.

What I really wanted to see was the view Jerry was getting when she bent over at the waist, lowering her skirt to the floor and stepping out of it one foot at a time. When she was bent over, her back toward him, I know he had a perfect view of her ass and her pussy from less than a foot away.

I had seen a lot of incredibly well built nude women in magazines, but when she stood back up and turned a pirouette, stopping when she was facing him, I was positive that I was looking at the nicest body I had ever seen in real life.

"Now it's your turn," she stated, as she reached out and helped Jerry remove his shirt. She then knelt down and removed his shoes and socks, one at a time. She then slowly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and then pulled them from his hips as he helped out by raising his ass up slightly off the bed.

He was now down to just his boxers, and what she said next let me know that she was a woman on a mission and she knew exactly what was waiting for her and why she was here.

Still on her knees, she reached out and began to pull down his boxers while declaring "Now its time to see this cock I've heard all the girls talk so much about."

Even though I'm totally straight, I was nearly as anxious as she was.

She was between us as she pulled down his boxers so I couldn't see what she had uncovered, but the lust in her voice as she said "Jesus Christ" sent chills up my spine.

As she pulled his boxers from his legs and tossed them aside, I got my first look at it, and all the things I had heard over the past three months now made so much sense.

Based on my own 6" long, 1½' diameter average sized cock, I guessed that he was about 9" long and over 2" in diameter.

I watched as she reached out and grasped him with both hands, unable to encircle his shaft between her thumb and fingers. She had one hand above the other and the mushroom shaped head was still visible above her grasp.

"Come on up here" he said as he scooted back on the bed until he was laying flat on his back. Unwilling to release her grasp on something she obviously wanted badly, she crawled up onto the bed and knelt between his legs. She then leaned over, removed her top hand, and sucked about half of his monster cock into her mouth.

Jerry reached down and pulled her around until she was reversed from him, and then pulled her over on top of him in the classic 69 position. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing between her legs, but whatever it was, he was doing it right based on her reactions. Several times she stopped sucking him and threw her head back and cried out in pleasure.

"Right there baby right there" she said. Her face, which was facing directly toward me, was a mask of pleasure as she lifted her mouth from him and paused to enjoy what he was doing to her as he prepared her for what was about to happen.

About 10 minutes of his oral preparation was apparently enough for her, and she pulled herself from him and turned back around.

She was once again facing away from me, and as she bent over to suck him into her mouth again I had a clear view of her everything between her legs. Her pussy was a raw pink gash and the wetness was literally dripping from inside her.

She crawled up until she was crouching over him, and reached back between her legs to grasp his cock which looked even more massive in her tiny hand. I could see every detail of the action as she slowly began working the incredibly thick head back and forth in the furrow between her labia, coating it with her lubrication.

Jerry, who surely had been in this position before, obviously knew exactly what to do. He lay still on the bed and allowed her to set the pace of the penetration. His only movement was to reach up with both hands and begin stimulating her breasts.

I watched and listened in silence as she dropped down slightly and allowed the first inch or so to slide inside her.

"Ooooh, you are gonna fill me up aren't you" she said.

She placed both of her hands on his chest and held herself still for just a few seconds. Her face, which was reflected clearly in the mirror over the head of the bed, was etched with concentration.

I shifted my gaze back to the place where they were coupled together and watched in awe as she slowly began to slide down the thick pole, taking well over half of it inside her before she paused again.

"Oh yes" she hissed between clenched teeth, her hips shifting slightly back and forth, her ass muscles flexing and then relaxing as she allowed herself to adjust the massiveness that she was willingly allowing to invade her vaginal sheath.

Suddenly, as if she had just made up her mind that she had to have it all, she dropped herself down in one swift motion, not stopping until her ass was resting on his thighs.

"Ahhhh, Oh God" she cried out, her head thrown back, every tendon in her neck and shoulders stretched taut. "Uhhh, uhhh uhhh," the noises she was making were unlike anything I had ever heard before and seemed to be tinged with a tiny amount of pain, as well as a tremendous amount of pleasure.

Her fingers clawed slightly at his chest, as if trying to grab him, but her motions appeared to be simply reflex that she didn't have control over. I could also see the ripples of different muscular contractions throughout her body – her thighs were trembling and I could see her closed eyelids fluttering slightly – and she continued to make those grunting sounds. Incredibly, the one thing I didn't see was her lifting herself up at all to reduce the depth of his penetration. If anything, she actually shifted her hips slightly and then pushed down to engulf the last fraction of an inch of his thick cylinder – and that sent her over the edge.

12