Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jackson moved in and replaced his finger with his tongue, lapping up the precum and licking the tip of Donald's cock. Donald continued to moan with pleasure as Jackson lowered his mouth on Donald's cock. He moved his tongue back and forth as he lowered his mouth, applying suction at the same time. In no time at all, Donald's cock began to expand; his balls tightened and Jackson knew Donald was about to cum. Donald reached down and grabbed Jackson's head and started shoving it down on his dick as he fucked Jackson's mouth.

Jackson started to gag on the size of Donald's dick but before he could do anything, Donald came with a powerful orgasm, shooting a load into Jackson's mouth. Jackson could not keep everything in his mouth and cum came out of his mouth down the sides of Donald's cock as Donald let go of Jackson's head and collapsed back on the bed. Jackson licked up the spilled cum and cleaned up Donald's cock before resuming his position next to Donald on the bed.

Donald said, "Dude, that was the best blow job I've ever had!"

"Glad you liked it," Jackson replied. He glanced at the clock beside the bed and noticed it was late. "I'd better be going; it's getting pretty late."

"You want to spend the night?" Donald asked.

Jackson smiled and thought about it for a minute before declining. "No thanks. Maybe some other time. I've got to get home and get some sleep before work tomorrow."

"Helen won't be back for two weeks. If you want to come over Friday or Saturday, you're more than welcome. We could have a great time." Donald offered.

"I'll let you know," Jackson replied. Right now, all he could think about was how soar his ass was and about getting home,

The two dressed and Donald walked Jackson out to his car. Jackson pulled away, lost in a million thoughts, not the least of which was whether or not he would tell Derek about the evening's activities.

12