Roommates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers

As I rode the elevator I checked out my reflection in the mirror. But the longer I stared in the mirror, the more I felt like an impostor. Like I was trying really hard to be something I wasn't. The elevator stopped. I shook those thoughts away and I thought about the task at hand. I was here to patch things up with my boyfriend. My boyfriend who had no idea that we having any trouble.

The hallway was painfully chic. There were marble floors, simple chandeliers and everything was washed in a contemporary gray scale. When I got to his unit, I knocked. He opened the door. He was in jeans and button down. He had on an apron. His sleeves were rolled up, showing off his forearms. He had a sizzling pan in his hand. He quickly kissed me as he let me in.

"Hey babe," he said. He smiled, leaned in and gave me a more passionate kiss on the lips, "I'm almost done, make yourself comfortable." He hurried back to the kitchen. As I hung my bag in the closet, I felt something bump my leg. I looked down only to see Martha, Elliot's black lab, sitting, tail wagging, waiting for me to pet her.

"Hey puppy," I cooed. She pushed her head against me so that I could scratch behind her ears. Then she rolled over so I could get her belly.

"She really likes you," Elliot yelled from the kitchen, "She usually hides in my bedroom until people leave. She's almost like a cat. She's a really shy old girl."

"That's ok," I yelled back. I found comfort in dealing with Martha instead of Elliot. I was on the ground rubbing her belly. She planted kisses on my arms. "Who's the cutest? You are," I cooed.

"Martha!" Elliot yelled, "Leave Erica alone." After hearing her master's voice, Martha shot up and trotted into the kitchen. I, shyly, followed. The entryway lead to one of them most beautiful kitchens I had seen. Everything was stainless steel and granite. It was open, with an island in the middle. Elliot had pulled his apron off. He looked amazing. He jeans seemed to be tailored to his body. His button up was impeccably pressed and clean for a man who had just cooked a meal. It was unbuttoned just enough to show off the top of his chest. He knelt down and pet Martha's head in that way that only guys pet dogs. "You gonna be a good girl?" he asked Martha, "Oh, you're gonna be a good girl. Ok, go lie down." He pointed for her to go towards his bedroom.

She quickly obeyed. "She's gonna bury herself in my bed," he mumbled as Martha trotted away. "She has her own bed but, apparently mine is more comfortable," he smiled. I smiled back nervously. "Come here you," he whispered seductively. I carefully walked over, still incredibly nervous. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled his hips into mine. "Long time no see stranger," he whispered as he kissed my cheek, "You look incredible," he said as he slowly pressed me against the counter and pulled me in for a deep kiss. When his lips met mine, I felt my nerves fall away. One thing he could do really well was kiss. He stared off sweetly but soon he began to rub his tongue against mine, slowly, easing my tongue out of my mouth. I grabbed his hands and brought his hands to my my ass.

"We should get to dinner before it gets cold," he whispered. I smiled back at him and slowly eased myself out of his arms. I could feel his eyes on me as I made my way to the dining room. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked, from the kitchen.

"A glass of white, is that ok?" I asked.

"Sure," he responded. His apartment was one of the most beautiful I had ever seen. The living room and dining room had floor to ceiling walls offering views of the river and the bottom of Manhattan. He had the dining room completely set up in candlelight. The dinner set for us looked incredible.

"Are you sure you made this?" I asked, "You didn't order in and just put it in fancy plates?"

"No, I made it myself," he said, as he emerged from the kitchen carrying a bottle and a bucket of ice. He began to pour me a glass. He pulled out a chair for me, "Sit," he offered. I did. He sat across from me. "I missed you babe," he smile, "you've been a little distant, and its been driving me crazy not seeing you this week," he continued.

"I've had work," I mumbled, "I've missed you too," I answered. I took my first bite of the meal, of course, it was incredible.

After dinner we ended up on his couch. It was easily the size of my bed. I was curled up next him as we sipped on a port wine. As we made small talk I watched his mouth. I wanted him to kiss me, but it felt like I had to go through a few more levels of small talk until he would let me. I began to get frustrated. Suddenly, I grabbed his face and kissed him like I was hungry for his mouth. I dug my hands in his hair as I straddled him. As we made out, I began to grind my hips into his. I was horny from having teased Alex, from having Elliot make me dinner and from wearing a dress that I knew made me look amazing. He reached under my dress and pulled down my panties. I got up and let them fall to the floor. He carefully guided me next to him on the sofa. He spread me wide open and shoved his fingers inside of me. I yelped in pain.

"What?" he whispered.

"It's ok. It's just," I trailed off. I saw him looking up at me. He looked so eager and ready to please. I grabbed his hand, took his fingers in mine and, slowly, led him inside me. His large fingers easily hit every spot inside in my pussy, it made me wonder why it was so hard to do in the first place. I began to move his fingers in and out of me. It felt so good, my hips began to move. I heard his breath hitch, obviously aroused, as he watched me fuck myself with his fingers.

"Oh," he moaned softly, "I see." I took my hand away. He kept fingering me just the way I showed him. It felt amazing.

"Yes, Elliot," I whispered. I began to gasp with pleasure. He brought his other hand to my clit and began to roughly massage it. That, instantly, took me out. "Too rough," I whispered. He listened, but a little to well, "But harder than that," I chuckled.

"You wanna show me how its done?" he smiled. I looked at him. I put my fingers on my clit and began to work it. He watched intently. Just as I felt myself getting close I heard,

"I think got it," he whispered. I pulled my fingers away and he replaced them with his. He was damn near perfect in replicating what I did to myself. My head fell back in pleasure. I heard him chuckle. I looked back down at him long enough to see him take his tongue and begin to mimic the movement his fingers were making.

"Oh my God," I whispered. He latched onto my clit. I felt my pussy being to tighten. He had me at the edge. I looked down and he looked back up at me. I reached under my dress and began to play with my nipples. I felt my legs latch around his head, I buried my hands in his hair. I didn't want him to stop. My hips began to writhe. I felt myself beginning to cum.

A moan caught in my throat as I came silently. He rode out my orgasm until I had to push his head away. I sprawled out on the sofa. He brought his head up to the rest of my body. He slowly, lightly, ran his fingers along my body. He softly kissed my neck.

"How was that babe?" he asked, already knowing the answer. He quickly removed the rest of my clothes. I reached down to take my heels off when I heard, "Leave them on." He began to grope my breasts. He then softly took each one in his mouth and then worked his way back down my body, working me up again. He stood up and pulled me off the couch. Then, he backed me up against the window. On the summer night, it felt incredible against my naked body. He kissed my neck as he ran his hands over my ass. Every time I tried to grab below his belt he pushed my hands away. He pressed me against the glass. I began to tense, afraid to give my weight to the window.

"Don't worry, the windows are hurricane rated," he whispered between kisses.

"Ok," I gasped. But as I glanced to my left and right and I saw nothing but the night sky.

"You're tensing up," he teased, "Relax," he said, as he began to tease my clit with his fingers. He was already much better than before. He began to work his way back down my body.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Practice makes perfect, right?" he smiled, as he pushed my legs up onto his shoulders and he buried his face in my pussy again.

***

"You know what?" Patricia mused, "I can't say that I've ever been eaten out against a penthouse window," she laughed. Her voice was loud and carrying through the apartment. "You go girl!" she yelled.

"Patricia! Keep your voice down!" I whispered. "It was a regular apartment, not a penthouse," I whispered, trying to pull her voice down to my level.

"An apartment with floor to ceiling windows!" she insisted, refusing to keep her voice down, "I bet you guys bothered the neighbors," she teased. She smiled at me as she dug back through my drawers. She was helping me get dressed for the art show. It was at an incredible gallery down down and Elliot was picking Patricia, Alex and I up in a limo. "Don't you have any sexy underwear?" she asked.

"I think my underwear is pretty sexy," I defended.

"You finally got your sex life back," she stated, "You need some crazy hot underwear under that demure dress," she laughed. I was in simple summer maxi with a thigh high slit. She was in a skin tight cocktail number. "Do you have a garter belt or something? Anything? If you have a slit that high you must wear thigh highs. It will drive him crazy." I shooed her away from my drawers and dug deep into my closet and produced my one and only garter belt.

"Go make sure Alex is ready while I put this on," I blushed as I pushed her out of my room. I put on the garter and the matching thigh highs. I got a text from Elliot. He was downstairs. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the living room. "Come on you guys, Elliot is downstairs!" I yelled. I was checking my hair in the mirror when I saw Alex emerge from his room. He looked amazing in his steel gray suit which had been tailored to his tall frame. His thick black hair was styled back, out of his face. He was holding Patricia's bag. I heard her darting around in his room still as he walked towards me and joined me in the mirror.

"You look great," he said as he admired both my reflection and my body.

"Not too bad yourself," I quipped dismissively as I pushed past him and called for Patricia again. I could still feel his eyes on me. Just knowing that I was holding his attention and what I was wearing underneath my dress made me feel so confident and sexy. I felt myself posing for his benefit as I waited for Patricia. I'd subtly sink into one hip and poke my ass out slightly. Finally, she emerged and we all made our way outside.

As we piled into the limo we sat, coupled, across from each other. Elliot looked great in his tux. I greeted him with a peck on the lips. He playfully grabbed my ass. He was definitely in a mood to match mine. I glanced across the limo to see Alex briefly staring at us before looking back at Patricia. He had his hand high up on her thigh. Patricia's dress was cute, but left very little to the imagination. Both Elliot and I could see the color of her panties as we sat across from her. They were sky blue. Elliot opened a bottle of champagne.

"To a great night!" he smiled. We toasted. Patricia promptly shoved her tongue down Alex's throat. I frowned and nuzzled Elliot. I saw that Alex was uncomfortable as he carefully pushed her off of him.

"So, how are you Elliot?" Alex stated awkwardly.

"Great!" Elliot smiled. They started to make small talk as Patricia and I conferenced about the art opening. Everything had supposedly been taken care of, but I couldn't be sure until I checked in with everyone there. This whole thing was resting on my shoulders and even though I had done ample prep to make sure that it was perfect, I was still worried.

I saw Alex occasionally glance at me. Quickly, and stealthily. He was distracted by something. I looked down, my shoes and my dress were fine. I ignored it and continued to hash out details with Patricia. Then, I saw that the slit in my dress had revealed my thigh highs and garter. Alex was having trouble looking away. I blushed and quickly clutched my dress closed. The car stopped and we got out.

When we entered the gallery we were greeted with trays of champagne and hors d'oeuvres. Perfect. After checking in with Elliot I left him with Alex and Patricia while I made the rounds and checked in on the event. The artists were exhilarated, my bosses were happy and the guests looked great; it was a success. I finally began to let myself relax. I grabbed a glass of champagne from one of the many rotating trays. I let myself breathe easy as I looked at the artwork. It flowed beautifully from one piece to the next, each room was cohesive and exciting. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. It was perfect. I felt someone stand next to me as I paused at one of the paintings.

"So, do you come here often?" A strange male voice whispered in my ear. I turned and saw a typical Manhattan socialite smiling back at me. He had on a painfully fashionable pocket square and thick rimmed glasses. Uneasy, I smiled back.

"No. You?" I felt obliged to make conversation, but I couldn't have been less interested. He began to go on and on about his job and his apartment. I began to glance around the room to look for Elliot to come get me out of the conversation. I saw him talking with a red head across the room. I did my best to catch his eye, but it didn't work. I began to try and get out of it myself until I feel Alex's voice against my neck,

"How are you doing baby?" Alex said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. Instantly the guy began to back off. After a few niceties the guy left. Alex and I shared a nervous laugh. "It looked like you could use some help," he smiled. I sighed,

"I hate how in NYC men have to claim women in order for other men to leave them alone," I laughed,

"Its ok," Alex responded, "I don't mind claiming you when I need to," he whispered as he pulled me closer.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I asked not wanting him to stop.

"Just appreciating something beautiful." He got behind me and pressed our bodies together. I let my head rest against his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I insisted. His hands drifted from my waist to the slit my my dress. He quickly found the garters attached to my thigh-highs and began to run his fingers up and down the length of it.

"What I wouldn't give to see you in this. Nothing but this, " He whispered as he nibbled my ear. "I guess I'll just have to imagine." I felt my hips begin to grind my ass into his crotch. I felt his cock stirring against me. "Unless you want to put me out of my misery?" I reached back and pinched his neck. That shocked him enough to let me out of his grip. I spun around to face him. Our faces were painfully close together, he leaned in like he was about to kiss me.

"Honey?" I heard Elliot's voice and whipped around, "Hey Alex," Elliot said as he instinctively pulled me in for a kiss. He apparently hadn't seen what had just happened. "Everything okay over here?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my hips, claiming me.

"I'm just keeping her company for you," Alex said over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Have a good night," Elliot said. I stared after Alex as he left. I felt my body longing for his touch again. Yet, as Elliot began to massage my scalp and nuzzle my neck, my desire began to waver. "You want to get out of here?" he whispered in my ear.

"You have no idea," I whispered back.

***

"I want you to fuck me over the kitchen counter," I whispered to Elliot in the cab back to his place. We had made out the entire cab ride. My hand was planted in his crotch, massaging his dick through is pants. In response, Elliot kissed me hard and pushed his hand down the front of my dress to massage my tits. I moaned. He shushed me. The cab stopped and he paid. We got out and I pulled him back in for a kiss,

"Slow down babe," Elliot whispered, but I couldn't be stopped. I began to kiss him harder and pull his body closer to mine.

"I need you now," I moaned between kisses.

"I understand, just wait," he responded as he signaled to the doorman to open the door.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased.

"Erica, stop behaving like a whore," he said, seriously, as he pulled me off of him. I paused,

"What?" I breathed.

"I get that you're horny, but come on. You're still a lady, right?" he said.

"I was, joking. I mean-of course not out here but-don't you-want me to-" I stammered.

"It's just," he started, "I don't like when you're so..." he started,

"I'm so what?" I interrupted, "Forward? Sexual? What?" He grabbed my shoulders and tried to calm me down.

"Erica, I just like women to be women and not whores. Simple as that." That set me off.

"So I'm a whore for wanting to have sex with my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Erica, that's not-" he started.

"No!" I stopped him, "So, I'm a whore for wanting sex? Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I don't get to be.," I struggled, "horny or sexual or, God forbid, forward!" I yelled.

"Erica," Elliot warned, "You are making scene."

"I know I am!" I yelled back.

"So?" he responded.

"So!" I yelled, "I don't want to feel ashamed because I want sex!" He quickly tried to shush me. I pushed him away and raised me hand for a cab. One came immediately. "Good luck fucking yourself!" I yelled as I got in the cab and went home.

***

By the time I got back to the apartment I was livid. As I stood in the foyer I kicked my heels off and threw my bag on the ground. As I made my way towards my room, I heard a distinctly female moan. At least someone was having shameless sex. I shielded my eyes as I approached the living room. I didn't need to see Alex and Patricia right now. I yelled as I crossed,

"I'm home! I'm crossing the living room! Don't mind me!" Instead of the noises continuing, they abruptly stopped and I heard Alex,

"Fuck!" he yelped. With the absence of Patricia's voice, I peered through my fingers. I saw the outline of Alex, alone, in his underwear, lit by the screen of his laptop. I pulled my hand down and looked at him. He was quickly trying to mute what was on the screen.

"What?" I gasped. As my eyes focused I realized what was happening. In the dark it was easy to see that the image on the screen was of two people engaged in an excellent example of reverse cowgirl. I laughed, unable to hide my delight. At least I wasn't the only one frustrated tonight.

"I didn't think you'd be back tonight!" he shouted as he slammed his laptop shut. But, it didn't work, the moans kept going.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Nothing," he responded as he tried to muffle the laptop under a throw pillow.

"Really?" I was starting to giggle, "Oh, this is too great!" I laughed. The pillow wasn't doing much to muffle the noise.

"Umm,I-" he started, but another overly theatrical moan interrupted him. Finally he began to crack a smile "Is there anything I can say to make this look better?" he laughed. Another long moan came from the muffled laptop. That was it, both of us started laughing uncontrollably. After the fight with Elliot it just felt good to laugh. I made my way to the sofa and plopped down next to him.

"Seriously," I said between giggles, "I think I'm crying!" Alex actually looked embarrassed. As the giggles took over both of us I felt myself lean against his shoulder. As the giggles subsided I looked up at him. He was absolutely gorgeous. He looked back at me and smiled. His smile made me melt. We both leaned into each other but stopped before we'd have to kiss. Neither of us wanted to give in. Just as the smile fell from Alex's face and I felt his weight shift, we heard an exceptionally loud cry from the laptop below us. We both began to crack up again.

Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers