Roommates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers

"You wanna use my cock, baby?"

"Yes," I pleaded.

"Its all yours. You should know that by now," he whispered. He kissed me and sucked my tits while I rode him. I was getting so wet that I could feel it pooling between us. I could see his frustration building. I leaned forward and continued to grind with him inside me.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock," he whispered. He held my face to his as I began to writhe on top of him. He moved his hips, letting me get more contact. As my pussy began to clench around him, he moaned under me and his hips began to thrust against mine. He bit his lip in frustration. It was clear this felt amazing, but he wasn't going to cum from it. I sat up, taking him as deep as I could, as I came.

"Good girl," he whispered. His mouth hung open as his hips bucked under me as he watched me cum. I felt so sexy and satisfied on top of him. I began to run my hands over my body. I ran my hands through my hair, over my tits and across my stomach. His eyes drank me in.

"Fuck me," I moaned in the throws of my orgasm. He turned me over and did just that. His face met mine. Sweat beaded on his forehead as we slowly rocked together. I could tell we both wanted to go faster, but this slow grind just felt so good. He interlocked his fingers with mine as he held my hands on either side of my face. His gaze held mine. We kissed. Our tongues wrestled each other. I spread my legs wide and latched them around the small of his back. He moaned into my mouth, he was getting close and so was I. He slowed down, letting me enjoy every inch of his cock. I cried out in pleasure. He growled. I felt my toes curl. "Oh my God Alex," I moaned as I felt my orgasm building past anything I had every felt before. My pussy grabbed at his cock.

"Fuck," he groaned in return. The look in his eyes told me that he was also in ecstasy. I lifted my hips to meet his every thrust, I whimpered, even though I had just cum, I was already ready for another. Finally, he began to go faster. Our breath quickened together.

"Oh my God," I breathed as our bodies melded. We both longed for release. He kissed me and rested his forehead against mine. I looked up unto his eyes and we both fell apart. I felt a rush of warmth as Alex came inside me. My pussy began to clench around his cock the moment he did. I'm sure we both moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. For a while we both just lay there. I had never experienced anything like that before. Alex rolled off me. I curled into his chest, not wanting his body to leave mine just yet. I kissed his shoulders and neck while pleasure radiated off of our bodies.

"You," he whispered, "you..." he trailed off. He kissed me gently. We quickly got caught up with each other and ended up intertwined again. Suddenly, Alex's phone began to blare. "Shit. I have to go work," he whispered as he rolled over and silenced his phone. He began to kiss me again, pressing his body against mine.

"Alex," I whispered between kisses, "I don't want you to be late."

"I don't care," he groaned as he kept kissing me.

"You have to go," I giggled as I pushed him off of me.

"Do I?," he smiled as he, reluctantly, rolled out of my bed. I watched him as he began to pick up his clothes up off the floor. He came back to the bed and kissed me. "You sexy little thing," he growled as he grinned at me. He kissed me again and began to work his way back into my bed.

"Alex," I warned, "you're going to be late." He playfully grabbed my ass as he kissed me one more time before getting out of my bed and leaving my room. I was giddy as I rolled into my covers. I just lay there for a moment, letting my satisfaction wash over me. I heard the front door to the apartment close as Alex left. Just as I was about to drift off into the most perfect sleep, I heard the text tone on my phone go off. I smiled. It was probably Alex sending me something. I grinned as I checked the glowing screen. It was from Patricia. It was two words. Two words that made my heart drop into my stomach.

"Lying bitch"

TBC...

Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers
12