Roommates Pt. 01

Story Info
Clara can't resist her roommate's boyfriend.
4k words
4.44
18.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Clara had just gotten out of a bad relationship. She had been staying in her exes house for a couple of weeks now but knew she had to find someplace else to go and soon. She decided to start looking on the on line classifieds. Her part time job was never going to pay for an apartment of her own so for the time being Clara decided to see if anyone in the area was looking for a roommate.

Clara found a girl who advertised a two room house with one bedroom for rent. From the pictures the place looked perfect. The rent was only four hundred a month with everything excluding food included. It seemed almost too good to be true but still Clara figured it wouldn't hurt to go check it out. She emailed the girl and almost immediately got a response with a phone number to talk things out. It was arranged that the following weekend on Clara's day off she would go talk to the girl in person.

In the days following while Clara packed her stuff she continued to text her potential roommate so they could get to know each other a little before she possibly moved in.

"So you're really leaving?"

"Yes Chet."

"I'm still not a thousand percent as to why."

"Things are way too complicated for me to stick around. I just need to get away to think some things out."

Chet pressed his body against Clara's back. He stroked her shoulders then moved his hands down her arms and interlaced his fingers with hers. She tried to pull away but Chet just turned her around and kissed her. As he did this he reached up under Clara's shirt and fondled her breasts and squeezed at her nipples. Clara let out a sigh and bit her bottom lip as she gave one last ditch effort to resist.

"I have to finish packing."

"Do it later." Chet demanded as he pushed Clara down on the bed. He kissed down her neck and lifted her shirt up to kiss her stomach. Clara moaned a little louder and ran her hands through Chet's hair. Her breath was quickly snatched from her when Chet placed his mouth over her clit and began licking the top of her opening. The vibrating sensations were almost too much and within moments Clara came a decent amount leaving a small puddle on the sheet.

Clara pulled at Chet's hair motioning for him to climb on top of her. He did and placed a thick hard cock inside her still pulsing and dripping pussy.

Clara had never felt sex this good before. She had never felt so much passion and compatibility between two bodies. Maybe she was making a mistake. Maybe she should stay and try and work things out. But as things came to a close and Chet left to go sleep a feeling of shame and confusion washed over her. She knew it would be best for everyone to just leave.

The house was just as perfect as the ad had shown. The neighborhood was beautiful with every surrounding house looking to be freshly painted and well maintained. Clara walked up the concrete walkway to the red brick house and knocked on the door. She had barely gotten her hand to her side before a skinny blond in leggings and a loose fitting tee shirt opened the door.

"Oh you must be Clara. My name is Jez come in and see the house."

Clara hadn't been greeted by that much friendliness in what seemed like forever. Already she had a good feeling about the whole situation. She was taken on a tour of the house and was lastly brought up to where she would be staying. It was a plain white room with a closet on the wall next to a window that overlooked the backyard.

"I have to know why isn't this room rented already?"

"Well don't get me wrong," Jez started. "A lot of people answered the ad saying that they loved the area and wanted to come check it out but they either called saying that they couldn't come look at it or they found someplace else. Then I had this really creepy sixty year old man that just got out of a divorce and was looking for a cheap place to stay but sorry to say I am not living with someone who's more than twice my age."

"Yeah that's understandable. So do you have the lease?"

"It's down at my printer if you just want to come with me."

Clara and Jez signed the finalizing documents and shook hands. Clara began moving her stuff in that day. It was a relief to finally be someplace where she could relax.

Clara waited until her next day off to bring the rest of her stuff in and unpack it. She was getting down to the last of her boxes. It was a box of old pictures and knick knacks. As she started hanging the pictures up she came across one of her and Chet along with a group of their friends. Jez was walking passed the room as she saw Clara sit at the end of her bed staring at the photo.

"You okay?"

"Oh what? Yeah yeah I'm fine."

"Which one is he?" Jez asked peaking over at the picture.

Clara pointed to the guy in the middle. "That would be him."

"Eh he's alright. You want to see gorgeous wait until you meet my boyfriend." Jez playfully nudged Clara's arm and smiled. When she noticed Clara staring back down at the photo she asked, "So what happened between the two of you?"

"It was all my fault really. I wasn't able to trust him. And he never did anything to make me not trust him it was just my nature. I drove myself insane every time he would leave the house or talk to another woman and finally I just couldn't take it anymore."

Jez put her hand on Clara's leg. "Look I know what you're going through. My boyfriend and I broke up for a brief moment in our relationship too cause we weren't really sure if we wanted to be together. So we went out sowed some wild oats but in the end we were brought back together. Of course we battled the fact that obviously things had happened when we were apart but we had to face it and get over it. We were back together for a reason and thats what we had to look at."

"Yeah I know that's how I should feel but I can't train myself to be that. I'm just the type of person that should be single."

"Well I guess you know what's gonna make you happy." Jez left the room and Clara hung the picture up on the wall. She finished unpacking and laid down.

The following morning when Clara got up she went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee where she heard Jez talking. A man's voice followed. Clara considered turning around and heading back upstairs as not to intrude on the conversation. Jez caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving.

"Clara come here I want to introduce you to someone." Clara entered the room slowly. "This is Benny."

Clara looked at the man sitting down at the table. Jez wasn't kidding when she said he was gorgeous. He was clearly of Italian background with the olive skin and black hair. He had a little visible chest hair peeking through the top of his buttoned up blue tee shirt. His dark brown eyes were enough to make Clara shiver when he made eye contact with her.

"Oh hi." Clara smiled to hide the fact that she was drooling.

"Nice to meet you." Benny shot Clara a smile that was just perfect. He stood up and made his way for the door way. "Listen Jez I have to get going but I'll drop by some time tonight."

"You know I'm not gonna be home tonight."

"Oh shit yeah I forgot. Well I'll see you next week." Benny gave Jez a quick kiss and smirked at Clara.

After he was gone Clara looked over at Jez. "You weren't kidding when you said he was gorgeous."

"Well he is one of the most attractive breed of men that there is. So did you ever think about what I talked to you about yesterday."

Clara looked down at her phone. "Um no but uh I gotta get ready for work and I'll think about it there seeing as how I'm always bored out of my mind any way."

Clara raced back up the stairs. Honestly she just didn't need to hear how she was wrong and that she should change. She had tried to change and it got her no where. She found it pointless to keep beating a dead horse. If she had to stay single then so be it but she didn't need someone telling her she was wrong for wanting to do so.

The day progressed as normally as it usually did. And it was time to clock out. Clara stopped by the store and picked up a small bottle of vodka and a half gallon of orange juice. She then arrived at the house to see Jez's car was gone but another car was parked in its place.

"What the hell?" Clara asked herself. She made her way cautiously up to the door and peeked inside. She could see that the TV in the sitting room was on. Obviously Jez must have gotten a ride from work by someone. So in Clara stepped into the house and went into the sitting room. She wasn't prepared at all for what she saw.

Benny was sitting in the chair watching a made for TV soft core porn movie. His pants were pulled down just enough that his dick could be out comfortably. He was so wrapped up in what he was doing that he didn't notice Clara staring in amazement at his large throbbing member. It was only after Clara's keys hit the floor that he quickly turned his head and jumped up. He started fixing his pants as he stumbled on his words trying to explain.

Clara herself was a little embarrassed as the image stayed put in her mind and her cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink. "I'm gonna go upstairs." Clara managed to get out. She raced up the steps stumbling on the first few then finally catching her balance and making it the rest of the way up. She still had her grocery bag in her hands so she decided to fix a nice screw driver. She realized that she didn't have a cup.

After giving herself a couple minutes to compose herself Clara went down to the kitchen. She grabbed a coffee cup and filled it about three quarters of the way up with orange juice and almost the rest of the way with vodka. She seated herself at the table and took a swig from the cup.

"Mind if I have one of those?" Benny asked. He was finding it hard to bring his gaze up to meet Clara's. She was having an equally difficult time and slid the two bottles across the table toward him.

"Not a very good first impression." Clara finally joked after finishing her first drink.

"I guess not." Benny laughed. "I honestly didn't know you were gonna come home. I like to stay here a lot. I have a room mate too and the only TV and computer are in the same room so it gets a little... hard to find good enough alone time if you know what I mean. You think what you saw was bad though, I've dealt with worse."

"How so?"

"I've walked in on my roommate getting head. Now keep in mind my roommate is a lesbian so here I am trying not to stare and trying to hide a giant hard on as I make my way out of the room. Also on top of that keep in mind the other girl is a D chested brunette such as yourself and she's on her knees on the floor wearing nothing." Benny finished the last of his drink in a large gulp and began to make himself another. "Try explaining that to your girlfriend who's wondering why you want to visit her so bad."

"Why didn't you just do it yourself obviously you're good at that."

"Something like that can't be fixed with the other hand handshake. Jez didn't talk to me for about a week. Of course it kind of slipped out what happened after we had already had sex but, hey I'm a guy what are you gonna do."

Clara smiled and shook her head as she made her second drink. She was still feeling awkward about what she had seen. But was even more awkward was every time she looked over at Benny all she could picture was his long throbbing member. And the conversation wasn't helping in the least bit. She tried her best to change the topic.

"So what do you do for a job?"

"I work part time in the food service business. I'm actually moving up to the distribution aspect making almost double my pay. What about you?"

"I'm a cashier at a pet food and supplies store. Its decent pay and I get to work with animals which is one of the main reasons I stay there."

"Do you have any plans to move up in the company?"

"Well I should seeing as how I've been there over two years. I've gotten offered a manager position like three times before but my boyfriend and I were focused on starting a family and every thing just went out the window."

"Why don't you take the opportunity now?"

Clara smiled. It was nice to have someone listen to her. It was nice to have someone show interest in her life. She simply nodded in response and continued to sip at her drink.

After Clara and Benny had each finished their third drink they were beginning to loosen up around each other. Clara took her phone out and played some songs that she danced to. She flung her hair around and grind against Benny's leg. She was caught a little off guard when Benny grabbed her and pulled her close. The two stared at each other for a couple minutes before finally pushing away from one another and went to opposite ends of the room.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Yeah that would probably be best. Maybe tonight I should go to my apartment."

"No you've been drinking you can't drive. I have a handle on myself you don't have to worry about anything."

Benny let out a sigh and plopped down onto the couch. He watched Clara go up the stairs then clicked the TV on.

Clara couldn't get to sleep that night. She just lay awake and stared at the ceiling. She tossed and turned for about an hour before sitting on the edge of the bed. She took her phone out and stared at a couple pictures still left on her phone. They were the reminders of how happy she used to be. Her mind drifted to all the good memories. They were soon replaced with all the fights and bad times. She needed to do something to get this off her mind... anything.

Clara peeked out of her room and heard the TV downstairs going. She quietly made her way down the steps and peered over the railing. Benny was resuming his behavior from earlier that day. He had his head back and his eyes closed.

Clara could feel herself getting wetter and wetter by the moment. She reached her hand down and started rubbing the outside of her pants by her clitoris. She bit her bottom lip to stifle any sounds that could come out. She watched intently as Benny stared at the TV rubbing his throbbing member. Suddenly he threw his head back and let out a loud moan as cum came racing down his shaft. He opened his eyes to see Clara fixated on him with her hand down the front of her pants.

"Shit." Clara said as she pulled her hand out. "Sorry I couldn't help it."

"Oh don't worry about it. Hell I'll even let you finish."

"Well there's nothing to watch now." Clara smiled. At this point there was no turning back. Benny smirked back at her and went up a couple of the stairs. He grabbed at the waste band of her jeans. He pulled them down to her ankles and released one of her feet. He leaned forward and lightly licked the top of Clara's slit. He pulled away for a slight second before flinging himself forward again and pressing his tongue more forcefully into her. Clara grabbed a handful of Benny's hair. She kept his head in place as he licked the opening and surrounding areas of her wet pussy.

"Mmmm" Clara moaned. She could feel the wet soft tongue trace her slit and then just as she was getting used to the sensation Benny shoved his tongue deep inside her and she flung forward releasing his hair and letting cum squirt out and land on his nose.

Benny looked up with a smile on his face. "I'm gonna take that as I did a good job."

"Don't stop." Clara pleaded as she still reeled from the previous occurrence. Benny resumed where he had left off and moved his tongue in and out of her. In the mean time he ran his hand up the outside of her thigh and played with her clit.

Clara felt her body tense up and she snatched another handful of hair and squeezed hard as a wave of orgasms overcame her. She fell limp to the stairs and Benny picked his head up. He could see the stream of liquid coming on to the step. He licked what he could off of her pussy then stood up. A large tent had re-formed in his pants.

"What do you say to it being my turn?" Benny began to unzip his pants and Clara looked up slyly. She reached out and pushed the pants to his knees where they continued the rest of the way to the step.

"Maybe we should go to my room." Clara suggested.

"That probably wouldn't be a bad idea." Benny pulled his pants up and held them as they went to Clara's room. They were barely through the door before Clara pushed Benny down and whipped the hard dick from its boxer enclosure. She started slow licking the head and massaging the shaft. She cupped and played with Benny's balls for a minute then placed her entire mouth around the tip. Benny pushed her hair to the side as he watched.

Clara looked up as she did a few up and downward sucks. She started to pick up the pace and Benny started to sigh. He let his arms drop and fell back on the bed. He caught himself before falling all the way back. Clara slowed herself again then slowly removed her mouth completely. She cupped his balls a second time and slipped one into her mouth. This almost took Benny's breath away as she got her mouth around the second one. She held them in her mouth lightly massaging them with her tongue.

Benny could feel his entire body loosen up. He was now so in tune with what Clara was doing. Every time her tongue touched his flesh he shuttered a little then gave in. He felt as she licked his balls for a few minutes then move back up to sucking his cock. Then the moment happened where he felt himself ready to cum. He pushed Clara's head down as far as she would let it go and shot a load into her throat.

Clara smirked as she wiped the excess slobber and cum from the sides of her mouth.

"Damn." Benny stated as he fixed his pants and adjusted himself properly. "I don't think I've gotten head that good in a while."

"You're not too bad it yourself."

"So I guess I'll let you get some sleep."

"Why don't you stay with me tonight?"

Benny stopped and let out a sigh. "You do know we can't date or anything like that right? Your roommate is still my girlfriend."

"Yeah so. I just want someone in my bed is that so much to ask?"

Benny thought about it for a couple minutes then stripped down to just his boxers. He climbed underneath the covers and Clara climbed in next to her. They lay side by side for a couple minutes before Clara rolled over on her side and Benny pressed up against her. Within minutes they were both fast asleep.

The following morning Clara woke up first. She decided to surprise Benny with a morning blow job which he was more than happy to receive. Only this time Benny had no intention of cumming in her mouth. As she came up after sucking down to the base Benny made her stand up and got behind her. He lined his dick up with her opening and slowly began to work it in. It was so tight and so wet. It was enough to make him want to cum right then and there. He did his best to hold it in as he moved in and out of her. But Clara seemed to be making it as hard as possible. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second and moaning louder and louder.

"Sweetie I'm gonna cum." Benny alerted her but Clara was already in the middle of a climax to respond. Benny pulled his cock out and shot a wad onto her ass.

Clara walked to the bathroom and wiped herself off before beginning to get dressed for the day. Benny watched as pulled a sports bra over her large tits. She slipped on a pair of blue lace boy short underpants and a fresh pair of jeans. The shirt she picked out had an arrow pointing up saying 'My eyes are up here' which made Benny laugh at the coincidence.

Clara was of average size. She had curves in all the right places weighing around 120. Her hair was brown and wavy which even though it hadn't been washed or brushed that day still seemed to curve around her face and frame it perfectly.

"You're really pretty you know that." Benny said as he made his way toward the door to leave.

"You already got sex; no need for the flattery."

HRose
HRose
16 Followers
12