Roommates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benny just shook his head knowing that there was no point in fighting with a woman when she didn't believe she was beautiful. He glanced down at his phone to see four missed texts and two missed calls from Jez. He quickly dialed her number and called her back.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"There you are. God I thought you were in a car accident or something."

"No I'm fine. Last night I got together with some friends from work and we had a couple drinks. I'll be honest I got a little shit faced and passed out. Don't worry I didn't drive home or do anything stupid."

"Okay good. I'm glad you had fun. I just wanted to see how your day was and what was going on. I also wanted to know if you thought me sending you over to see how Clara is doing would be me being too pushy? I mean I don't want her to think I'm interfering or being nosy but I know this whole moving and break up thing is hitting her really hard. I got thinking about it and I didn't know if having the house to herself would help or hurt her."

"Don't forget Jez I don't really know the girl that well so it might freak her out a little if some guy that she doesn't know anything about is asking her how she's dealing with a break up. I think you should just kind of give her some space."

"Alright. Okay well I gotta get to my meeting so I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

12