Roommates Pt. 02

Story Info
Everything is out in the open.
3k words
2.94
7.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Jez walked through the door and dropped her bags on the floor. Clara jumped and dropped the book she was reading in her lap. "Oh hi." Clara smiled. "How was your trip?"

"Good. How were things here? I bet you enjoyed the time to yourself."

"Yeah I did. I think it was exactly what I needed."

"Well that's good. So I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna have Benny over. You remember meeting him don't you?"

"It was a brief meeting but yeah I remember meeting him."

Jez smiled and took out her cell phone. She stepped into the next room and Clara could only hear a faint bit of the conversation. Jez was laughing like a little school girl and whispering. She came back in the room just in time to agree to see Benny later on. "God I missed him." Jez slid into one of the chairs.

"I know that look." Clara laughed. "Makes me miss Chet."

"You should invite him over. You guys can hang out with Benny and I. It might ease the tension between the two of you. Then you guys could get some of the things out of the air that maybe talking over the phone or whatever wont do."

Clara hadn't really thought about ever again meeting up with her ex. She had written off the whole thing as just a bad experience and was doing her best to move on to bigger and better things. However she didn't have too much going on that night so she figured what the hell. He most likely wouldn't agree to come any way so there was really nothing to stress over. But as she took her phone out to send the text she froze. She didnt know how to word it. Would she say it was a double date or just a dinner with her new room mate? Finally she put the words together perfectly in her head and got them out in a text before she could forget them.

'Hey would you maybe want to come to dinner over at my new place tonight? My roommate is having her boyfriend over and I just don't want to be a third wheel and you were the only one I could think to ask, that is if you don't hate me.'

Clara waited for almost an hour before she got a response.

'I guess. I thought you were done with me though.'

'There should be no reason why we can't be civil to one another. Not to mention it will give you an opportunity to see the new place.'

The conversation seemed to go over so easy. There was really no reason why the two of them couldn't meet up and talk the way they were doing right now. That was the thought until the actual time came for Chet to come over.

Clara was sitting cross legged on the couch checking her phone every minute to see if he told her he was there. Jez and Benny seemed to be too preoccupied with one another to pay any attention to the outside world. When they heard a knock on the door Jez got up and sat on the arm of the chair Benny was in. Clara straightened herself up before opening the door.

"Hey come in."

"Thanks. Sorry it took so long had to make a quick stop to the liquor store."

Jez smiled as she grabbed the bottle of vodka from Chet's hand. Clara and Benny just sort of stared at each other from across the room. "Who wants a drink?" Jez asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Do you need some help?" Benny asked trying to hide the fact that his face was beginning to shift in color. He got up and disappeared into the other room with Jez.

Clara and Chet stood awkwardly facing each other before Chet slowly seated himself on the couch. They were both silent as if each one was afraid to be the first one to talk. They waited on the drinks to speak. Chet nearly downed his in one large gulp where as Clara sipped at hers casually. Benny decided to break the ice for everyone.

"So who wants to watch a movie? I got some stuff I've just been dying to stream." No one in the room responded before Benny clicked on a movie none of them had ever heard of. The beginning scene was a girl standing in the shower and a man slipping in behind her. It hadn't even gotten through the credits and there was nudity.

Clara and Chet stared at each other while Benny and Jez pawed at each other like wild animals. Clara couldn't stand sitting out there any longer and got up to leave. Chet followed her and watched as she sat at the kitchen table and put her head in her hands.

"Hey you alright?"

"Yeah its just weird being here with you and everything. I know I'm the one who invited you but I just really don't know what to say. We have already said everything that needs to be said to one another. Plus I really think you should know that I kind of have feelings for someone else."

"You have a new boyfriend already?"

"Not exactly its just kind of a casual thing. It happened over drinks the other night and a couple other times in the days following. I know it can't go anywhere but its just something I feel that I need right now."

Chet watched as Clara turned her face away from his. Instantly he knew. He glanced out into the living room. His eye brows shot up and he stuck his tongue into his cheek. He motioned for Clara to follow him and the two of them walked out the front door. Chet hadn't forgotten to pour himself a new glass of vodka and take it with him. They went to his car where he sat in the front seat and Clara leaned on the back drivers side door.

"You betrayed your roommate who was nice enough to let you move into her house?"

"Yes Chet because when I responded to the ad I had a secret plot in my head that a couple days after I was staying here she was gonna leave I was gonna come home to catch her boyfriend whacking away at himself then a couple hours later get a little too buzzed and do things that were so wrong and feel so good. You caught me in my whole master scheme."

"So he was better than me I take it?"

"I wouldn't say that."

"So in other words he was you just don't want to say so to my face. Had we been in a fight and you hated me or something then you would tell me the truth."

Clara looked away as thoughts from the encounters began to replay in her mind. She couldn't deny that the feeling Benny gave her were some of the best feelings she had ever had. She decided to drop the whole topic but Chet just kept trying to bring it up. It was as if he was determined to get her to say the words but she knew better.

It was the only thing the two could think to do to get off the topic to lunge at one another kissing. They began petting each other. Chet ran his hand down and caressed Clara's ass. He slipped them down the back of her pants and lightly fingered the outside of her ass hole. He didn't wait much time before forcing it deep inside. Clara clenched and pulled away.

"We can't do this."

"So if I was to check your pussy right now it would be bone dry?"

"Thats not the point. I left because I needed to figure stuff out. And I have and I really don't want to turn back now. Sure we had a lot of great times but I just cant bring myself to deal with the same bad emotions I dealt with when we were together."

"Your idea of figuring stuff out is fucking some guy you've known for two days and sneaking around behind your roommate's back. That sounds really adult. You know I'm gonna leave."

Chet pulled the door closed and sped out of the driveway nearly running over Clara's foot. Clara jumped back then stormed into the house. She didn't say a word before going to her room. Jez and Benny just sat and stared at one another before Jez went up to talk to Clara. She knocked on the bedroom door.

"Clara you mind if I come in?"

"I really don't want to talk right now. Look I'll see you in the morning. We can talk then." Just saying those words Clara felt guilty. She couldn't exactly explain to Jez that the fight was over her fucking Benny. She knew she had to come up with a new story so giving herself until the next morning seemed pretty reasonable.

The following morning Clara walked into the kitchen. Jez was sitting with her hands grasped around her coffee cup and her attention was on the table. Clara approached slowly and placed her hand on Jez's shoulder. Jez jumped and turned her face up to meet her gaze. Her eyes were misty and a little blood shot.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just didn't hear you come in the room. So you said last night you were gonna tell me this morning what happened."

"Oh yeah.. that. Chet just.. he kind of... he wanted me come back and stay with him. When I told him that I just really thought staying here was the best option. He got all pissed off. I just think I'm better off here in the bigger sense you know."

"Yeah I do. So um I know this is gonna sound a little off the wall but um..." Jez ran her hand through her hair and looked up at Clara. "Are you interested in Benny. You know sexually I mean."

"I hardly even know him. Sure he's good looking enough but a, hes with you and b, I don't know enough about him to be really interested." Clara was amazed at how flawless that sounded. Jez seemed to loosen up a bit but Clara still had to ask, "Where did that come from?"

"Well after I came back downstairs last night Benny and I started talking about you and your situation. He said how he thinks I'm way too involved in whats going on in your life blah blah blah then he said just how gorgeous you are and how you could have any man you wanted at any time. When I gave him the classic 'Oh really' look he didn't seem phased and just went about talking how amazing you are and how you have a nice figure. Quite honestly I didn't know how to react and I sort of still don't. But if you say you're not interested I guess I can trust you." Jez stopped and thought for a second. "I'm glad he didn't come over the night when I was away and told him to check on you."

The pang of guilt radiated in Clara's stomach but she tried not to let it show. She looked away. Jez must have caught on though cause she kept trying to get Clara to look in her eyes. But the more Clara tried the harder it became. Finally Jez stood up and forced Clara's face towards hers. She just shook her head and dropped her hand.

"Why don't you just tell me what happened?" Jez demanded. "I already know hell its written all over your face. I just want to hear you say it."

"Look I didn't want this to happen. I didn't know he was gonna be here but I caught him in the middle of um... pleasuring himself and I just lost control. I certainly didn't plan for anything to happen my mind just got away from me and my body followed."

"Well legally I can't evict you for having sex, no matter who its with. I am kind of hoping though that you find someplace else to stay. It would be better for every one. I would hate to have to be here and witness you fucking my boyfriend right in front of me." Jez left the room and Clara couldn't have felt worse. She could feel the word whore burning into her skin. She did the only thing she could think to do at the moment, have a cup of coffee.

That day at work Clara was ringing out a girl with a golden retriever. They were talking about the dog when Clara heard the ding of the front door. "Welcome to Pet World. Is there anything I can help you with?" Clara realized she was talking to Benny.

"Oh no go about with what you were doing." Benny said placing his hands in his pocket.

The girl picked up on what was really going on and excused herself. She led her dog passed Benny and he approached the counter. There was hardly any customers in the store so Benny didn't feel much use in holding back what he needed to say.

"So I heard from Jez today."

"Yeah and I really want my home life to be peaceful so I would really like for you to leave."

"I need to pick up a few things for my pet snake. Where would I find something like that?"

"Maybe in the reptile isle." Clara said rather rudely. She saw her boss approaching so she decided it would be best to treat Benny like every other customer. "If you just go straight down the main lane and about ten rows down there should be a reptile section. Everything you need should be right there."

"Wait you said ten rows down? Look I think you should just come and help me find it."

"Clara, after you're finished helping this customer you can go on your lunch break." her boss said.

Clara looked at him and gave a faint smile. She guided Benny to the reptile isle where he looked at a bunch of cages. He then eyed some heating lamps and then some hiders. He then walked out of the reptile isle and Clara followed. She knew he was just trying to get to be alone with her but she wanted nothing to do with it. She rushed him along asking what exactly it was that he needed. He refused to give her a straight answer as he went over to where they kept the snakes and lizards. He pointed at a baby ball python.

"I want to see him."

"You can't be serious. Are you actually interested in buying him or are you just trying to fuck with me?"

"I might be interested just take him out. I want to hold him."

Clara let out a deep sigh and took her keys out to open the tank. She handed the snake to Benny who began to look it over. They barely said anything to one another before Benny agreed to get the snake. Clara seemed stunned and brought him to the register to ring him out. She was shocked but he handed her the money and left the store.

Clara didn't know what to feel. As much as she tried to ignore Benny she couldn't stop thinking back to his body being pressed against her. She remembered how his warm breath and soft lips felt as he kissed her neck and chest. She began to imagine his hands caressing up her legs and running in between her thighs. Suddenly she felt her pants getting moister.

When Clara stepped out of the store she saw Benny leaning against the side of the building. "I was hoping you would come out."

Clara said nothing and pulled Benny in for a long kiss. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and pulled him over to her car. She pushed him into the back seat and climbed on top of him. She kissed down his neck and lifted his shirt to kiss his chest. Benny stopped her and lifted her chin up.

"Don't you think we should wait until we're in a more private location."

"Fuck it." Clara continued kissing down his chest and got to his waistband. She licked the area above his jeans and quickly undid the button. She whipped out his rock hard cock and began to suck on it swiftly. Benny sighed then pulled at her hair to get her back. He pulled her back up to his face. They began kissing again and Benny slipped his hand into Clara's pants. He rubbed the area around her clit feeling as she flinched and wiggled under his touch. He flipped over and Clara got on all fours. But this time he wasn't going for her pussy. He spit on his hand a little and wiped it on Clara's ass hole. She pulled away quickly but pushed back against him.

"You ever have any one do this to you?"

"Don't talk and just do it." Clara moaned. She pushed her hips back and Benny lined his dick up with her ass hole. He got the head in and Clara tensed up. She tried to pull away but Benny grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back. He pushed in deeper and cum dripped down Clara's inner thigh. She bit her bottom lip to keep from yelling out. Benny made a couple hard thrusts into her before falling onto her back and letting out a grunt. He let his dick fall out of her stretched ass hole and pulled up his pants.

"Have fun with that inside of you all day."

Clara was still trying to gather her words as she got redressed and sat up in the back seat. She looked at her phone and realized it was time to get back to work. She kissed Benny on the cheek and left. She knew for the rest of the day she would be thinking about that.

HRose
HRose
16 Followers