Roommate's Surprise

Story Info
Guy moves in with girl who has a big surprise.
5.3k words
4.64
87.4k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom and I recently moved to a new city after graduating from college. I'm 24 and I didn't know anyone in my new city so I was looking online for roommates. I tried to find a guy roommate but had no luck finding someone who was clean and fit the bill for what I wanted. I work in the medical field so I am on 12 hour shifts and I needed someone to accommodate that. Long story short I find a girl who needs a roommate, she works at as a hostess/waitress at a popular upscale restaurant and often works 10 hours shifts. We met up and had lunch to get to know each other. When she walked in I noticed her immediately by her fire red hair and soft green eyes. She had a very small frame and was only about 5'4" with a small chest and nice round butt. She must have only weighed around 120 pounds. I am 6'2" and a solid 250, with golden colored hair and green eyes as well.

She walked up to me and said, "Hi I'm Maggie, are you Tom?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you Maggie."

We got to know each other over lunch a little bit and then she took me back to the apartment for a tour. She sounded like everything I wanted in a roommate. I asked her if she was comfortable living with a guy and when she said yes I told her I could move in next Saturday.

Saturday finally rolls around and she was at work so I moved all my stuff in and got pretty much everything set up right as she got home. She walked in and welcomed me briefly.

"Hey Tom, good to see you are getting settled in nicely. I'm gonna hit the gym for a bit, I'll be back shortly."

"Alright, I'm gonna head to the store and grab some stuff. Do you want to do dinner or need anything?" She looked at me as she thought, "Why don't you grab some beer and a few burgers and we can grill them outside and hang out."

"Awesome, I'll see you in a bit!"

I went to the store before she left for the gym, but I wished I had taken my time so I could see her in her gym clothes. Maybe if I hurry I'll be able to see her in them before she changes. I got some beer and burgers and a few other things and then headed back as fast as I could. When I got there I saw her walking up from the gym so I waited.

"Hey, wow that was fast. I didn't think you'd get back here that quickly." As she walked towards me saying that I was looking at her tight toned body. She had small but very muscular legs that were well toned and a nice golden tan color. I hadn't realized how tan she was before. Her running shorts didn't leave much to the imagination and they made her butt look very inviting. She must have had a push up bra on because her boobs looked much nicer than the first time we'd met, she was either a large B or small C cup.

I noticed after a minute that I hadn't said anything and was just staring at her... she noticed too. "Like what you see Tom? You really shouldn't stare at women like that, they might slap you!"

I felt my face flush and interestingly hers did too. "I'm sorry Maggie, you are very attractive. I'll make sure I don't do it again."

We headed inside and she got changed into some baggy sweatpants and a tank top and we went out to the grill. We chatted for a while about what we wanted with our lives and just general get to know you stuff. After dinner we sat on the couch and watched TV for a few hours before calling it a night.

...

"Good morning Tom, How did you sleep last night?" She walked out in a super long t-shirt and I couldn't tell if she had pants on or not. Very distracting. But I responded "Yea, I slept well. It's nice to have a place to live with someone as nice as you."

"Well that's good, are you on your way to take a shower."

"Yeah, I'm gonna get ready for the day. I start my job in two weeks so I'm gonna go check out the hospital and get familiar with the area." She smiled and said, "That sounds like fun, I'll join you! Not for the shower, just the tour part," she said that part with a wink and I felt my face flush again. "Boy you sure do get embarrassed easily Tom, let me show you something about the bathroom really quick before you shower."

We walked down the hall to the bathroom and she showed me that the door doesn't work correctly. The lock is broken and the door doesn't always stay closed all the way because of that. "So if you hear me in there and the door is cracked, no peeking Tom!" And again, flushed face and all I could do was stammer a "I would never do that..."

"Oh sure, the way you've looked at me already. We will see." She had an evil little smirk on her face but it was so cute. I was just in my boxers and this was starting to make me hard. So I said, rather quickly "Ok, well I'm gonna take a shower now." And walked into the bathroom with my stuff and closed the door, which just open back about an inch afterwards. I heard her walk away and preceded to take my shower.

We walked around for a few hours, had lunch at the place she works at and then came home around 3. She went to the gym while I unpacked the last of my things. I heard her come back in so I went to ask her about dinner but I could hear her in the bathroom as I walked down to her room. The door was cracked a little bit and Maggie had been right, the temptation to peek was overwhelming. But I walked back to my room instead.

She came out and said she was going to pick up Chinese food and would be back soon. We ate and then went to bed as it had been a long day. I woke up about an hour later to go to the bathroom and I heard some noise coming from her room. It sounded like moaning and I thought I heard my name. I quietly walked back to my room a went back to bed.

The next morning when I woke up I heard the shower running and as I got up it stopped. I walked out to the kitchen and got some water and then went to see if the bathroom was free. I walked down the hall and the door was cracked about 2 inches and I didn't hear any noise so I peeked in.

Maggie was standing there in front of the mirror with a towel around her. She truly was beautiful, her hair was wet and it looked a deeper shade of red, which was really hot. She was looking at herself in the mirror and she began to remove her towel. I was about to walk away but I was petrified with intrigue about how this petite little rocket looked naked. So I stayed.

She unwrapped her towel and I saw her body. Her nice little tits, small but so firm and perky. Her tight toned abs, man was she ever tan, and then she spun around a little bit as the towel fell the rest of the way down and I saw her ass. It looked so tight and inviting, I had missed her pussy for the moment but I hoped she would turn back around. She was checking herself out in the mirror from the side, with her ass facing me. It was mesmerizing. She spun around again another half turn to do the same thing in the mirror but on the other side. Yes, I'll see her pussy and then I'll walk away. When she spun around I was caught off guard, Maggie was trans.

I had no idea and you'd never know by looking at her that she wasn't a biological girl. I was staring at her cock, it was completely soft and it must have been at least 4 or 5 inches. I can't imagine what it looked like hard. I was dumbstruck, how could such a beautiful girl with such a tiny little frame have such a large member.

I realized I was still focused on her cock and I was hard as a diamond. My 6.5 inches was throbbing in my boxers. So I walked quietly back to my room and shut the door. Thankfully my lock worked so I locked my door and proceeded to do some "research"... looking up trans porn and then jerked off thinking of Maggie as I finished. I had never had any interest in men or even trans women but Maggie opened up a whole new can of worms for me.

...

We had been living together for 6 months now and I was addicted to trans porn and watching trans women masturbate and cum. It was so hot to me, especially knowing I lived with this drop dead gorgeous trans girl. I had seen Maggie a few more times naked and had not been caught yet, part of me wanted to get caught to see if she would let me suck her cock. I even saw her hard one time after her shower, her cock was easily 8 inches and thick as my wrist. The head was huge and I could see it throbbing. I wanted her so badly I would do anything, but I didn't want to screw up our living arrangement. We had become very close over the past 6 months.

We got very comfortable and she would cuddle up to me on the couch and put her head on my chest. I always kept a pillow in my lap because sometimes I would get a boner and didn't want her to feel it. Although sometimes there was no way she couldn't feel it, but she never commented on it even though she loved making me feel embarrassed. She knew how attracted I was to her and we were very flirty with each other.

One time we were watching a movie and her head was on the pillow in my lap. I was so hard I felt like she'd feel it through the pillow. I looked down at her body, her tank top showed the side of her chest which didn't help. Then I glanced at her legs, she had sweatpants on but I noticed a bulge. It twitched a little and I could see the outline of her cock head. I'm sure she could feel my boner through the pillow at this point.

Was I making her hard? Of course, I didn't try anything but we both got up and went to bed. I masturbated thinking of Maggie and went to clean up in the bathroom afterwards. I heard moaning from Maggie's room and this time I am sure I heard my name. I crept down there and her door was cracked which was unusual. She was in her desk chair and I could see her moving. I opened the door slightly more and saw her huge cock in her hand. She was masturbating.

Oh man, this was new. I hadn't ever seen her jerking off before. It was so hot, all I could see was her cock and her arm and the back of her head. My cock got instantly hard again and I pulled it out of my boxers. She had stopped moaning but her breathing was getting faster. She arched her back and thrusted her cock into the air. As she did this she let out a soft grunt, "Ughhh yesss, take it baby. Ask for my cum." I felt myself mouth her instructions back, "Please Maggie give me your cum, I want it baby."

"Mmmmm yeah Tom, you like it don't you. You want it you little slut." As she said this I started to cum all over my boxers. And at the same time she bucked her hips and her cum went all over her room. I counted the spurts and there was at least 8 or 9 and it looked so thick. She layed in her chair and giggled, "One day Maggie, let him make the first move." She liked me? I couldn't believe it.

Maggie worked the next day and normally she left on time but today she was late. She almost always closes her door when she leaves but she ran out in such a rush she forgot and left it wide open. I got up to take a shower and saw that it was open. Before last night I had never really thought about going into her room before but now I wanted to.

I walked in and sat on her bed for a minute just looking around. It was a typical girl bedroom, nothing unusual. Her closet was open so I walked in and looked around. Just clothes in here. I wanted to find her panties and look at them. I checked her dresser and found them, so girl and frilly. I even took my boxers off and tried one pair on to see what it felt like on my cock, but they didn't fit. I sat on her bed butt naked and wrapped the pair I had around my cock. It felt really nice and I was rock hard at this point. I noticed her conputer was on and logged in.

I walked over to it and saw that there were two separate internet browsers open. I clicked one and it was just social media so i clicked the other one and up pops this trans porn website. It was all trans women fucking men or making them suck their cocks. There were even some videos of guys getting pissed on by these huge cock ladies. I sprayed my cum all over the panties on my cock when I saw that. I hadn't ever thought piss was hot until now. I cleaned up my mess and went to shower.

I didn't see Maggie again until later that night and she looked like she had a bad day because she went to her room and went to bed. I wanted so bad to just go in there and suck her cock or let her take my virgin ass but I didn't know how to do it. I just went to sleep thinking of her huge cock.

...

The following morning I was woken up by Maggie jumping on my bed around 10. She was in her sweatpants and tank like normal. She hopped under the covers and cuddled up to me. This was new, she asked if I was gonna stay in bed all day and if so she was gonna hang out and watch tv in there with me. It was my day off so I planned on just being lazy.

"Sure we can watch TV in here and chill all day. It's my day off so let's order pizza and watch scary movies!" She was super excited about this and ran out to order pizza while I picked a movie.

The pizza guy came and she got it and came back setting it down on the bed between us. As she sat cross legged I could see her bulge, her cock was soft but she must not have had panties on. I had to look away so I wouldn't get hard in my boxers.

"This is gonna be a fun day, I haven't done this with a guy in a long time." She blushed and giggled awkwardly. "Maggie, did you just embarrass yourself" I said laughing

"Shut up, you know what I meant. I just meant I haven't done this with anyone in a long time. Get your mind out of the gutter Tom. You're the one that has a boner!" Shit I did, and it was very obvious. I pulled the covers of my lap "Whatever... let's just watch the movie."

We watched 2 movies and were on the third and we had eaten one of the pizzas. We were both under the covers and she was asleep. I saw her bulge through the sheet and it was getting bigger. She was getting hard. I slowly moved the sheet back off of her and looked at her growing member beneath the fabric of her sweatpants. There was no way she had panties on. I reached over and lifted the band of her sweatpants so gently and her cock sprang out. It was so huge compared to mine. At least 2 inches longer and much thicker. It was leaking precum, I looked at her face and her mouth was open a little and she was drooling. She was still sound asleep. I reached my finger down and touched the precum on the tip of her fat cock head and brought it up to my mouth and sucked it off my finger. It tasted so good. I couldn't believe she was still asleep but I let her sweatpants band down slowly and her cock head and a good 3 inches of her shaft were still sticking out.

Shit, what do I do. I pulled the sheet back over her and watched the movie, occasionally glancing at her cock through the sheets. A small circle appeared at the tip where her precum was getting on the sheet. It got bigger and then she finally stirred. She woke up and terror came over her face, I looked down at her and smiled as she looked up at me. I said "what's wrong did the movie scare you that much."

She jolted up and brought her legs up to her chest. "No, how long have I been asleep."

"About 45 minutes or an hour, why does that matter? This movie sucks anyway." I was trying to make her feel better, she doesn't know that I know she has a cock and she must be thinking I saw it or something.

"Why'd you let me fall asleep?" She said, still panicked. "I'm sorry Maggie, I didn't realize. We can start the movie over if you want. Please don't be upset, you just looked so cute and I thought I'd just let you get some rest."

Her demeanor calmed, "No it's ok, I was overreacting. Let's just keep watching the movie. I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick."

"Ok, I'll grab some fresh drinks and heat up the leftover pizza."

We both got up and did our thing, I came back in expecting her to be done in the bathroom but she was still in there. I crept down the hall and the door was cracked about 2 inches. She splashed cool water on her face and was standing there looking in the mirror. She pressed her sweatpants up against her bulge, which was half soft now. "Maybe he didn't see it, maybe I should just tell him I like him and tell him about me. He may not care... or maybe he will move out. Maggie you idiot, why didn't I wear panties." She sighed and walked over to the toilet to sit down.

She likes me... I had a decision to make. She was stressed and doubting herself, I wanted her and she wanted me. I took 5 steps back down the hall and waited till I heard her flush and assumed that was when she would start to stand up from the toilet. Then, very quickly I walked into the bathroom pushing the door open fast.

"Tom what the hell are you doing, I'm in here." She was standing up pulling her sweatpants up, I saw her cock and she saw me look at it. I was rock hard in my boxers and she looked down and noticed. "Why did you come in here, you knew I was in here. Now you know..."

"I've known for a while Maggie, and I still like you. I don't care, I think it's hot. I want you, if you can't tell from my boxers." I flushed and she did too, I walked towards her and put my arms around her and lifted her up.

"Tom," she said in a soft, vulnerable voice "are you sure you want me?"

"I absolutely do Maggie." I kissed her deeply and could feel her huge cock pressing into my stomach as it got hard. My cock rested against her ass as she wrapped her legs around me. I put her on the bathroom counter and pulled her sweatpants off and then picked her back up. With one hand I pulled my boxers off letting my cock touch her bare ass for the first time. She opened the medicine cabinet and pulled some lube out.

"How have I never noticed that before? You sneaky little dog."

"I use it all the time when I jerk off in the shower." She squeezed some on my hand and I rubbed it on my dick and her asshole. "Oh Tom I've wanted this for so long, I want you inside me." With that I pushed gently on her hole and popped in with some resistance, she jumped and moaned into my ear. "I have wanted this for a long time too Maggie." I lowered her down all the way onto my cock and she was breathing so hard. "Are you ready Maggie?"

"Mmmhmm, yeah I'm ready Tom." She said in a breathy sexy voice. "Take me."

I started slow, holding her as I thrust my hips. After a few minutes I was going faster and really going for it. She was moaning and biting my shoulder as I fucked her. I set her down on the counter again and kept going.

"Oh Tom, you're so good. It's so much better than I imagined. Please don't stop." I leaned up and she let go, grabbing her tank over her head and throwing it on the floor. She started grabbing her tits and playing with them. My stomach was sticky and wet, covered in her precum. Her cock was huge, and throbbing as it bounced from me fucking her. The precum was coming out in a steady stream making a small pool around her bellybutton where her cock head sat. I looked back up into her eyes and we locked our gaze. It took about 5 seconds of this and I was ready to cum. She could tell.

"Fill me up Tom, I want your cum inside of me. Please Daddy, let me have it in my ass." I busted so hard while she was saying this. "Oh yes Maggie, take my cum. Uggnn... take it baby, take daddy's cum."

I filled her up so much that it was oozing back out while I was still cumming. She was screaming in ecstasy but she didn't cum, just more precum. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her deeply as my cock slide out of her ass. "That was amazing Tom, thank you. Let's get cleaned up and finish that movie." I looked at her and she winked. "Maggie, you didn't cum though."

"I know but that was amazing, do you see all this precum. I don't need to cum right now, let's watch the movie."

"I can't allow that, I want your cum now baby. I've dreamt of sucking that huge cock for months now and I'm gonna taste every bit of it."

"Months? Tom you dirty boy, you peeked in the bathroom didn't you?" I just gave a sly smile, to which she responded, "Get on your knees then you little cock slut."

12