Roommates: The Gay Guy

Story Info
We both wonder and wander a bit beyond our comfort zone
2.2k words
3.87
24.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
312 Followers

A friend of mine has been my roommate for almost a year. Barney and I used to work at the same company until the economy darkened. There were two rounds of layoffs, me then him then the whole place closed up. We both found better jobs actually, Barney's lease was up while he was out of a job and I had an extra bedroom so he moved in with me.

We're good friends and the same 28 years old just different. Barney's gay, about 5-8 tall and 150 pounds while I'm straight, 6-3 tall and 220 pounds. Of course two guys in the same house has produced a few adventures.

One snowy Sunday we were watching football and Barney was antsy and when I asked why he said he hadn't sucked a dick in months and the dry spell was killing him. OK, not a problem I could ever say I had but he then asked, "Could I go down on you Trace?"

I politely said No but he kept at me and we sort of argued about it and after he wore me down I finally said, "Well I'm sure not going to return the favor."

"I wouldn't expect you to Trace, I'm in need and you're big and here." He said.

So after nearly an hour of back and forth mixed in with the game I finally said 'OK, we'll see how it goes."

I stood up and removed my pants and underwear, Barney had me sit back down then got on his knees in front of me. My cock wasn't very hard when Barney got started but he started working his magic and it swelled in his mouth. Barney seemed pleased with what he had and when I was at my full 10.5 inches he slowly pulled back, let the head of my dick slip from his lips and said, "Fuck Trace, you have got a beast here. Now you just relax and don't even think of cumming until I get to fully enjoy this monster meat."

Then he got back to it. Barney's head was bobbing up and down with a good pace. Not wanting to interrupt his rhythm I reached down to rub his shoulders and said, "You're showing your skills Barney, on top of your game I'll bet."

He just rubbed my thighs not taking a break from relieving his dry spell. When Barney took a dive and swallowed every bit of my 10.5 inches I was impressed, quite satisfied and shocked that with his obvious talent he was having trouble finding some eager gay buddy to go down on.

After a few more incredible minutes I was ready and rubbing Barney's shoulders said, "I'm ready to go Barney are you ready to get it?"

He again rubbed my thighs and I shot off as Barney expertly slowly drew back until just the head of mu dick was in his mouth and he exhibited more of his prowess, swallowing every bit of my load.

Once Barney was done licking his lips he sat back, opened his pants and began jerking off. I had never given what Barney was packing much thought but for a slender guy he had some dick on him, about 7.5 inches worth. Maybe I was a bit too satisfied after getting blown but for whatever reason I thought I should give Barney some consideration.

I spread my legs and patted the couch between my thighs and said, "Hey why don't you sit yourself down here and let me give you a hand with that."

I think Barney was as surprised to hear that as I was to be saying it but what the fuck I figured. "Huh?' he said.

I replied, "I think it's the least I can do for getting one class A blowjob man. You did for me the way you enjoy, I may not have any desire to go your way but I've jerked off so I can make a slight detour on my experience. It's just a longer reach around you."

So Barney said, "OK no conversion just an off course trip. I'll go with that." Then he sat down between my legs and I reached around to give him a hand job.

Taking Barney's stiff dick in my hand was a new experience but not as weird as I might have thought it would be. I was easing into it and Barney seemed pleased.

"Oh you've got such big hands Trace, it feels so much different than when I do for myself." Said Barney as he twisted and squirmed between my thighs.

"Well it's a whole lot different than me doing for myself Barney." I replied.

But I continued as Barney's stiff dick throbbed in my hand. He had his hands on my thighs and must have really been enjoying himself as he raised up off the couch. Finally I was able to hear the fruits of my efforts when Barney grunted out, "I'm going to cum. I'll just catch it in my hands unless you want it Trace."

"I have no use for it Barney boy." I replied.

With that Barney's body stiffened and as I pumped his cock he came in his hands. When he sighed and was finished his body relaxed and he said, "Not a drop on the floor. Oh thank you Trace I know we're still on different teams but it was a pleasure to be there for one another."

I rubbed the top of Barney's head and said, "It was a trip, now back to normal."

And we never spoke of our unique encounter.

So a couple of months after that first episode, I had my girlfriend of nearly a month over. Janice is easy to get along with and a nice big bottom heavy bell shaped girl. She's an attractive 34 year old brunette, 5-9 tall and 195 pounds, a firm 36C chest a narrow waist that flares out to wide 46 inch hips with a big full fat ass and thick thighs. We got along well enough but I don't think either of us thought we were a long term couple but it was working for now.

Janice was in the mood to dance so after I danced with her for a while Barney volunteered to take over. About the same height they started off innocently enough and gradually got closer until they were in a tight clinch. They were whispering in each other's ear, laughing and having a good time.

At some point Barney's hands slid down Janice's back and he began groping her ass. As they turned Barney winked at me which I didn't get then Janice faced me she said, "Aren't you going to defend my honor Barney is grabbing my ass?"

I smiled at her and replied, "I don't think I need to, I'm not sure if you like it but he plays on a different team."

I got up and went to them and said to Barney, "Find something you like back there?"

Barney again winked at me and said, "Actually I have been admiring this big magnificent booty since the first time you introduced me to Janice and we've been discussing the possibility of me hitting it. What do you say to that Trace?"

I don't think it was a shock that Janice would be up for that, she's a goer but it was Barney that surprised me. I said to Janice, "Are you game to get some gay man action?"

She looked at me, looked at a smiling Barney, kissed him on the forehead and said, "Yeah I think I'd like to see what a gay man has to offer, I'd like to give him a shot, he's damn eager and he knows ass."

Then I asked Barney, "Sticking it to a member of the female persuasion?"

He took two handfuls of Janice's big ass and said, "I've banged some big ones but for something this spectacular I'm willing to stray outside the reservation."

I took a deep breath and said, "Well it will be different, why not go for it."

And we were off to Barney's bedroom. Janice had us both sit on the bed then dropped to her knees in front of us. She showed her multitasking skills first sucking on Barney's dick while stroking mine with her left hand then switched to sucking my cock and jerking off Barney with her right hand.

As one might expect Janice's efforts worked more quickly on me so she had us all switch positions. Janice flopped on the bed on her back so I could go down on her while she continued to help Barney get hard as he knelt by her head. Despite it being hetero help Barney responded, then as I paused my muff diving he grabbed a tube of lubricant and proceeded to work on Janice's ass.

As Barney took over on Janice's back door I got a couple of condoms open, put one on and waited on Barney with the other as I got into position on my back. Once Barney was set Janice crawled up over me and positioned her pussy over the head of my stiff dick.

Barney knelt behind Janice taking in the magnitude of her big butt as he massaged both cheeks, his stiff cock ready to find a home. Having been there myself and fucked her pussy from behind, I know how incredible a rear view Janice is.

Finally as Janice had a good 7 inches of my cock in her pussy she paused and turned towards Barney and said, "OK gay man you've got plenty of ass to fuck show me what all your boyfriends love about you."

Taking his cue Barney held his stiff dick in his left hand and rubbed Janice's fat butt cheeks with his right as I reached up to spread those big butt cheeks he poked the head of his cock into her asshole.

Janice closed her eyes and let out a big breath as Barney slid his cock into her slowly. From my position I could feel that Barney was going in farther because Janice was sinking down taking more of my dick in her pussy.

As he pushed his cock deeper in Janice's ass with each stroke Barney asked her, "How does that feel Janice?"

Looking at my girlfriend she still had her eyes closed with a look of sheer pleasure on her face taking deep breaths as she answered, "Oh it's good Barney, bang my ass like you mean it homo man."

Barney looked down at me, as happy as I had ever seen him saying "Oh you can be sure of that girl, with so much big magnificent backside all to myself I'm going to give you everything I've got." then slapped Janice hard on her big fat ass cheek.

Janice left out a loud groan and said, "Oh yeah that's what I need, spank that big butt and ride it hard you gay cowboy. A woman can take it just like a man only better getting stuffed on both ends."

I knew Janice liked getting her big ass spanked and fortunately my arms are long enough that I was able to lean forward and give Barney a hand, literally, smacking Janice's ass. At that point Janice had sunk down and had all 10.5 inches of my dick stuffed in her pussy and she was rocking back and forth as Barney was now slamming his body against her ass as hard as he could.

It was monumental, Janice was getting off big time being double fucked and Barney had the biggest smile on his face. Mostly it was that he was enjoying one colossally big ass but part of it was that he was going all wild and kinky banging a woman.

Janice came more than once and I came before Barney but I wasn't going anywhere until finally he reached around Janice to hug her around the waist and I could see him tense up as with his cock came buried in Janice's ass he came. Janice fell forward onto me and we kissed as Barney pulled out then began massaging Janice's fat butt cheeks with both hands.

"Oh that feels good after getting thoroughly plowed on both ends. You know how to bang an ass that's for sure Barney." said Janice.

Barney continued his manual tribute saying, "Oh Janice this may be the most magnificent piece of ass I've ever had the pleasure of. I just want you to know I appreciate the chance to fuck it."

Janice looked back over her shoulder at Barney and said, "It's a pleasure to please an authority."

This was all sweet but I felt like getting out from the bottom of the pile, "OK that's all wonderful now can we release me from the cellar?"

We then uncoupled and Barney went to his room, Janice had to get up early for something so she left for home. We never repeated that incredible performance though I'm sure we all would have been up for it if asked.

Janice and I only made it about another month before she moved on but she did get to have a wild experience and gave Barney one memorable evening. And that wasn't the last time Barney and I had a wild time.

patdown
patdown
312 Followers