Roommates With A View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

"Sal, Sal, I'm going to… Fuck! I'm going to… I can't stop it. Sally!" Terry's eyes flew open, looking at Sally riding up and down on his cock. Sally could feel his hot fluid mix with her own cream, making the lubricants ever more slippery. She could feel his cock pulsing into her pussy, spasming it's white spray all over her, but she didn't care about that. A rising wave of pressure pushed against her hips as she continued to bounce. Not yet, not yet. Oh God… Not yet!

 

She pushed down once more hard, impaling Terry's hard cock inside her. Her eyes shot open and her clit exploded. "Ahhh! Fuck! Oh, Terry. Oh my God! I'm coming!" Her body shook the chair under them. She felt limp and flopped against Terry's chest as the spasms wracked her body. He wrapped his arms around her riding out the wave of her orgasm until the last little flashes of delight had emptied their energy out of her body and into the Universe.

Minutes later, numb and still breathing heavily, Sally pushed her breasts up off of Terry's chest. Her hair was tousled in her face and sweat ran down her forehead. She looked down at her mate of the moment and kissed his smiling face.

He opened his eyes and looked at Sally lovingly. "I guess we got carried away, huh?"

She kissed him again. "Nothing I didn't want."

"Really?"

"Really. In fact, I can think of about a thousand other things we have to do." She grinned at his laugh.

Terry hugged her to him. "Tell you what. How about a nap?"

Sally slapped his shoulder. "Oh, talk about typical bloke!"

He dodged and laughed. "Okay, what would you like to do?"

Sally climbed out of his lap and held her hands to her crotch. "I think I'll go leak you out of me first. Then a nice hot towel sounds like the ticket." She dashed out towards the bathroom.

* * *

Sally got dressed and bid Terry goodbye, promising to see him the next day for dinner. The rain had stopped and she made her way upstairs, back to her apartment. She entered and the place was dark. She walked over to where Becky and Trish had been sitting by the windows, but they weren't there. The binoculars were still there. Sally picked them up, focused on the window on the third floor and saw the bluish glow of the computer. The lights were out now and she knew that a new man in her life was sleeping soundly in the darkness to the right, surrounded by books. Sally smiled, lowering the binoculars.

"Sally? That you?" Becky called from the other room.

"Yeah, it's me." Sally walked to the bedroom and pushed the door open. There, sitting in two chairs in front of Becky's PC, were Becky and Trish, naked, but for two bathrobes they barely had on. Next to the keyboard was a tube of lubricant and Becky's vibrator. Trish was sleeping in the chair, but a bright pink dildo still protruded from her vagina.

Shocked, Sally put her hands on her hips as her mouth dropped open. "What the fuck? What the hell is going on here?"

Her eyes half-lidded and her hair a mess, Becky pulled the bathrobe around her shoulders, covering up her breasts. "Amazing show, Sally. That was incredible."

Sally's brow furrowed, looking at Becky and Trish. She looked at the computer screen and saw Terry's bedroom with him asleep in the dark under the covers of his bed.

Realization stormed into her head. Her eyes opened wide. She almost shrieked. "You saw everything? EVERYTHING?"

Trish woke up with her yelling. "You mean you didn't know?"

Sally thought quickly. "Well, I knew it was a camera. I knew it was… And we were… I thought… Oh, fuck."

Becky smiled. "Fuck is right. You did a helluva job on that guy, didn't she Trish?"

Trish pulled the dildo out of her pussy. "Sure got us off. Ow, don't ever let me leave that in there like that."

"How did you know where to look?" Sally was still staring at the computer screen.

Becky picked up her cel phone. "Your phone. We got tired of looking through the rain after we heard the web site and we came in here. The rest was history."

Sally was panicked. "But how many people… Who saw? Do you think this could be seen in Illinois?"

Trish and Becky laughed at Sally. Trish closer her robe around her and head for the bath. "Darling, it's the Internet. The whole fucking world saw."

Sally sighed. "I hope my Dad didn't see that."

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers