Roommates with Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny calls Helen and finds out. Pat and Helen talk serious!
3.1k words
4.55
7.1k
15
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are a real person are completely coincidental.

*****

The sounds coming from her mouth as she has her fingers between her legs, as she looks at Patrick with his head against the wall of her bedroom, as she smirks and says to herself, "Mmmmmm right where I want you every night from now on. Right in my mouth and you hollering at the top of your lungs."

However, she does not want him to cum right now, as she stands up and takes hold of his balls in her hand, she grips them with a little squeeze as she smirks at him and says, "No not yet, I don't want you cumming just, yet."

She giggles as she winks at him and says, "All this time you thought I was this shy and sweet girl, well all us girls have our secrets yah know."

Kissing his neck as she whispers into his ear and says, "Ever since I met you I've wanted to do this to you, to make you feel good all over, to give you pleasure."

Licking the palms of her hands as she takes hold of his dick with two hands, as she begins to slowly pump him with both hands, while she is still kissing him and talking dirty to him in his ear. Slowly jerking it not rushing the moment, as she says in his ear, "I think this nice long foot long needs a really BIG SOAPY SCRUBBING, don't you?"

Patrick let's out a moan as she smirks and says, "Oh come on I'm sure you can say more than that?

She giggles and continues pumping his dick a bit faster, twisting her hands round and round, as he says, "Oh fuck mmmm d-do normally do this stuff with guys?"

"Nope, for some reason I'm hooked on you, I can't get you and this cock off my mind," Helen answered.

Pulling him by his cock with her hands as she leads him into the bathroom, as she giggles, "Come on now, be a good boy and get in the shower with me?"

She is doing this sad face as he just responds, "Well lead the way then."

Patrick seems to forget that he just spent the last couple of hours on the couch licking her pussy and fingering her. She came more times with him in one night than with every guy she's ever slept with. She lost count after the tenth time she came. Nobody has ever made her feel so good, and of course she wants to repay him those favors back, she is not the type to receive and not give back in return.

The shower is now running as she closes the door and leans him up against the door, as she continues to do what she was doing in the hallway, as she keeps twisting and rubbing his cock as she sees some pre-cum dripping out. She presses her thumb on his big fat chubby head, as a string of sticky pre-cum is now smothered on her fingertips as she brings her fingers to her lips and licks them clean as she closes her eyes and says, "Mmmmmm I love your pre-cum it tastes so salty and sweet. It's the perfect snack."

The steam is now filling up the bathroom as she's closed the door to the bathroom, as she hears her cell phone ring. She rolls her eyes, "Ah shit who the heck can that be."

Totally ruining her moment, as she had Patrick right where she wanted him, as she wraps herself in a towel again and goes to answer her phone in the hallway as she says, "You might as well get into the shower, Patty-Cake."

"Patty-Cake," he responds back?

"Yeah, your new nickname if you don't mind it," Helen answered.

He smirks, "Just don't call me it at work."

She winks, "Deal!"

Now answering her phone as she watches him get into the shower as she says, "Okay Jen you better have a really good reason for calling right now."

"Oh umm, well hello to you," Jenny says back as she giggles.

"So what is it," Helen said.

"You seem busy," Jenny asked?

"Yeah I'm kinda in the middle of something," Helen answered.

Jenny hears the shower running in the bathroom as she asks, "Is that Trevor in the shower?"

"Umm no," Helen answered.

She then realizes who is in the shower, "Holy fuck, is it PAT?"

She giggles and says, "Maybe."

"Did you fuck him," she asked?

"Girl have I got lots to talk to you about when I see you," Helen said.

"Oh yes, and I want details," Jenny said.

"Oh trust me I've got four days off and there will be plenty of them," Helen says, "But I got to go, Pat's waiting for me."

"Shit girl you got him in the shower already," Jenny said.

"You don't even know the half of it, but I gotta go, we'll catch up, maybe you and Vinnie can come over tomorrow and a few others from work and we can hang here," Helen tells her.

"That UFC fight is tomorrow, and that hockey game the guys have been wanting to watch," Jenny said.

"Oh darn it I forgot, I was hosting that right," Helen asked?

"Yup we all pulled straws and you lost," Jenny responded.

"Well maybe Pat can help me set that up tomorrow, I haven't even hooked up my tv or surround system yet," Helen said.

"I'd get on it if I were you, those guys been bugging me about it all night that is why I messaged you Vinnie won't let it go," Jenny responded.

"Well tell Vinnie to just relax I'll do my best," Helen said.

She then changes the subject on Jenny and says, "And since we are on the subject, you've been lying to me about something."

"Umm, what do you mean," Jenny responded.

"Pat caught you giving Vinnie a blowjob in the back yah know, he told me, why didn't you just tell me," Helen asked?

"Shit Pat knows," Jenny answered.

"You whore, I've asked you so many times," she giggles.

"Yeah it's true I've been boning Vinnie for a while now, but it's just a friend with benefits thing, it's nothing serious, we fuck that's about it," Jenny said.

"Oh I thought it was more than that," Helen said.

"No, Vinnie doesn't want a commitment and he has a few other girls he brings over too and well, let's just say Vinnie can be very persuasive," Jenny said.

"Oh, I see," Helen says as she thinks about that, there was a couple of times where Vinnie did hit on Helen at work, but she never really flirted back. It's not that Vinnie isn't a nice guy, she just doesn't like how he treats women. He's very much like Trevor in that way. Patrick, however, is another story he shows every woman in his bar respect. Helen has seen him break up arguments where the guy was being a jerk, and often ends up getting a kiss on the cheek from the girl after, even with tears in her eyes. He's kind and respectful, that is why I haven't heard him say anything bad. I mean I've only been playing with his dick since we left the bar and he hasn't called me a whore or a slut yet.

Realizing that Jenny is still talking on the phone as she interrupts her and says, "I should go, Pat's probably almost done in the shower."

"Oh yeah well go do your thing, we'll talk tomorrow," Jenny said.

"Ok sounds good," Helen says back as she hangs up her phone, as she heads back to the bathroom. She drops the towel to the floor and opens up the shower door as Patrick is full of soap, his naked body covered in water, as she comes up to him and places her hands on his chest as he had his head tilted up towards the shower head."

"Did you leave the best part for me to do," Helen asked?"

He is about to look down as she says, "No stay like that, relax, and just feel don't look."

Helen slides down on her knees with the water now pouring down on her, her hair getting wet as she has hold of his cock in her hands. Giggling as she grabs her loofa mittens, and puts them on both of her hands. Lathering up her mittens with some body wash, as she begins to scrub his cock up and down with the loofa mittens on.

"Ahhhhhhh," Patrick moans out loud.

"Mmmmm feels good doesn't it," Helen asked?

He just nods his head as she is making sure she gets every spot of his penis, his balls, his scrotum she even begins to soap his ass and butthole as she sticks her finger in and out of it as she is jerking him. She is now doing both of those things at the same time, jerking and fingering his ass.

This is unlike anything I've ever felt, how does she know how to touch me so easily. The feelings all over my body it's like she knows every pleasure point in my body without even asking me. She is very experienced compared to me in this, and I just hope this isn't just her toying with me. I honestly don't do this with just anyone. I hope that she is serious about wanting something more intimate than just sexual fun.

"Wait you need to hang on a minute," Patrick said.

Helen looks up at him as she stops as she gets back on her feet and says, "Did I do something on."

"Just finish up your shower, and let's talk over coffee about this," Patrick said.

Helen huffs as she nods, "Okay."

She watches as Patrick leaves the shower, as he closes the door to give her some privacy as she places two hands over her face and says, "Dang it what just happened?"

What did I do wrong? Maybe I came on a little too strong? I'm used to guys using me, he's not like that and I see that now. I really do like him and I don't want things to get weird or anything. I hope I didn't mess things up, god this is going to be so awkward if I did.

Helen showers and washes her whole body, soaping herself taking her time washing especially between her thighs and ass. She then scrubs her breasts as well. Washing her hair as she rinses out the shampoo and conditioner she used in her hair. Turning off the shower as she goes into her bedroom and changes into her pajamas, tonight it's just cotton panties and puts on a Boston Bruins hockey jersey. She comes out of her bedroom and sees Patrick is dressed as well. He's sitting at the kitchen counter and is reading a comic book.

She comes up behind of him with her hair wet still a bit as she leans against him and wraps her arms around of him and says, "All done, so you want to talk now?"

He nods and pats the stool beside of him, "Yes I think we do need to talk."

She sits down knees together, as he smiles at her and says, "Look I want to just be up front with you about what's going on with us right now."

She just listens and doesn't interrupt him.

"I like you Helen, and I don't want to be just a rebound for you from Trevor," Patrick said.

Kindly she breathes a sigh of relief hearing these words, as she takes hold of his hands and says, "Patty-Cake listen to me okay, you are by no means a rebound not at all."

She gets off the stool as she gets up on his lap and sits on his thigh and smiles at him as she leans in and kisses him, as they kiss as she rubs his arms and looks into his eyes, "I really like you to, and if I'm who you want to be with then I'll say this now to you. I'm loyal to you and only you."

He smiles at her and says, "Then there are some things you do need to know about me then."

"Yes, of course, tell me everything," Helen said.

"It's kind of late, and we both have a busy day tomorrow, Vinnie keeps texting me about the UFC fight tomorrow," Pat said.

"Oh yeah, Jenny was badgering me about it too," Helen said.

"So since I have to move my stuff here tomorrow, I figured why don't we just host it at the bar, since it's closed tomorrow to the public, we can just have the UFC fight there," Pat said.

"Do I have to serve people," Helen asked?

"No, it will be an open bar only beer, I can call a catering staff to make food and do the bartending, you're off that night," Pat answered.

She smiles as she places her thighs around his waist as he feels her panties now sliding against his underwear. She smirks at him and says, "Ya know I wasn't done with you right in the shower."

He nods, "I know."

Placing a finger on his lip as she says, "Then not another word, until I'm done with you, now come with me to the bedroom."

Taking hold of his hands as she leads him off the stool as she brings him into her bedroom, as she brings him in and she shoves him onto the bed, as she hops on top of him, and begins kissing and licking him.

"Do you like a dominant woman," Helen asked?

"I'm beginning to think I do," Patrick answered.

Sliding her fingertips up and down his chest as she traces his abs with her fingers as she then licks his stomach tracing each section of his abdomen with her tongue. Looking up at him as she comes up to his face and kisses him and says, "I've never had a submissive man, you know you are one right?"

He nods, "Yes I know."

"In time I'll teach you things as we go because I'm going to enjoy teaching you all the pleasures that you've been missing out on," Helen said.

"So is there anything you won't do," Patrick asked?

"I'll do anything you want," Helen answered.

Gulps in his throat and says, "Anything?"

"Yes I'm you're women, I'll do anything, you want me to do for you I'll do it," Helen said.

Sliding his boxers down as she smiles and says, "You liked the feeling of my panties on your crotch didn't you?"

He nods, as she sits upon him her knees pointing down pinning him down. She begins to grind her hips up and down his crotch. Slowly edging him, as she leans down and kisses his lips and licks his neck. All Patrick can feel is her grinding his dick, with her ass sliding it up and down, as he feels the cotton panties on his penis. Soon that feeling is replaced, as he feels skin on skin, as the panties were slid aside, she slides his cock into her cotton panties and places it between her ass cheeks and begins to slide up and down on his dick. She just smirks at him as he is now moaning and groaning underneath of her.

"Mmmmmm do you like being in my bed," Helen asked?

"Ohhh god yes," Patrick answered.

"So we won't need to get you a bed then," Helen says as she giggles.

"May I share yours," Patrick asked?

Smirking at him, as she feels her pussy lips now sliding up and down his cock, the wetness of her pussy easily invites him into her pussy hole as she slides down on it. She shits right up as she begins riding him slow little humps up and down as her ass cheeks are moving up and down.

"Mmmmm I want you in this bed with me every night," Helen answered.

Patrick takes hold of her arms in his hands by her wrists as though she is now his prisoner she smirks at him and says, "See you have a kinky side, you just got to do whatever feels right."

She likes not being able to move from this position until he says, she begins to whimper and moan as her hips are now moving faster and faster, her bed is now rocking, as she looks down at him as she just smiles and cannot keep that permanent smile of pleasure off his face.

Placing his hands now on her ass cheeks as he grasps them tight and says, "May I go on top of you?"

She nods, "Oh yes, do whatever you want to me."

He picks her up and then places her onto her back, as she feels his strong arms now pinning her down on her bed. Taking her thighs and holding them together in his arms as he slides his dick back inside, it fits in easily like it was meant to be in her. He begins to thrust deeper and harder, as she feels him now pumping her in and out.

Mmmmm-ahhhhh-mmmmmm-ooooooo-aaaaaaaaa-hhhhhhhhh-oooooooo-mmmmmm-oooooo- Patttty--mmmmm-Cake-ooooo

Her legs now spread out wide for him as he continues to pump and hump her as deep and hard as he can. She wraps her legs around his waist as she locks his ankles, as she looks into his eyes, the two of them hot and sweaty moaning now on each other's lips, thrusts going in and out of her pussy his cock getting harder and throbbing.

"Ohhhhhhh baby mmmmmm I love this," Helen tells him.

They spend the rest of the morning fucking each other, they keep switching different positions. He gets Helen on her knees as he holds her hips up in a doggy style position and is now thrusting in and out of her holding her arms behind her back as she feels his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. She just moans into a pillow on the bed and he can hear her screaming into it.

Her head comes off the pillow as she hollers out loud, "Ohhhhhh my fucking god, you fuck like a beast."

"I'm your beast," Pat says as she looks back as she responds, "Damn fucking right your my big bad beast."

(To be continued.)