Roommates with Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Helen and Patrick have a sexfest instead of breakfast!
2.1k words
4.46
9.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are a real person are completely coincidental.

*****

Lying in bed as the sun hits my face, as my eyes open and look over and see Helen is laying in her bed wrapped in her blankets. One exposed leg draped over mine her head resting on my chest like it's a pillow. Her smooth skin on mine, as I feel her move, as she moans a bit in her sleep. I don't want to wake her, after all, we did have quite a fun night last night.

Patrick decides to get up he has himself a quick shower and gets dressed the first thing he does is he calls up Vinnie. It doesn't take Vinnie long to answer the phone.

"Hey, Vinnie, do you think you can call your uncle and get his moving company to pack up my stuff," Patrick asked?

"Oh so you found a place," Vinnie answered.

"Yeah I'm moving into Helen's," Patrick said.

"Ahhh I see," Vinnie chuckles as he says, "So you nailed her good did yah?"

"Is that all you and Jen talk about when we're not around," Patrick asked?

"Yeah actually, other than that we don't have much in common," Vinnie said.

"So Jenny is just your booty call then," Patrick asked?

"Kinda, I mean I do have a couple other chicks I bang on the side too, I mean I'm not ready to settle for a relationship," Vinnie answered.

"I honestly don't know how you can do that," Patrick said.

"Well isn't that what you and Helen are doing, just sexual right," Vinnie asked?

"Okay, hang on how did this conversation get to this, seriously I do need your uncle to get his guys over there and move my stuff," Patrick answered.

"Yeah I'll call him once I'm done with you and I'll help them do it to just to see everything goes right," Vinnie said.

"Great, just one more thing, Helen and I are together now if you must know," Patrick says, "Talk to you in a few Vinnie."

Sometimes Vinnie can be quite the character, he is a good friend though, he helps me out a lot especially at the club. Which reminds me I need to set up the catering for tonight's UFC fight, I'd better get on that before I forget about it.

While he is on the phone he decides to make some breakfast he begins cooking bacon, as he takes out the eggs and is now chopping up some carrots and vegetables. The smells now emanating from the kitchen is what Helen smells as she wakes up in her bed, she sits up in her bed, with a sheet wrapped around of her, as she hears Patrick talking on his phone in the kitchen.

I cannot believe what happened last night, I mean I never thought Patrick and I would hook up. However, it was the best sex I've ever had with anybody. He made me orgasm more times than I can count on my fingers and toes, speaking of toes, he sure did make them curl in my sheets last night. Boy does he ever know how to fuck hard, and just the way I like it. He must have made me cum at least four times in doggy style last night, he just kept going and eventually came all over my ass and hips and back. I felt it splatter all over me.

We had a shower together afterward and it was nice, he washed me I washed him, and then we talked in bed for about another half hour and then he fell asleep. So I did not long after, and it was nice to feel him next to me, Trevor would never stay the night, we'd fuck and he'd leave. It was nice to have someone to cuddle with and enjoy to have around. I should see what he is up to out there in the kitchen because it sure does smell good.

Helen gets out of her bed and takes a hockey jersey and puts it on, as she comes out only wearing that. Patrick is on the phone still as he has not seen her get up, as he feels her fingertips touch his body as he turns around and smiles at her, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too," Helen smiles as she kisses him on the cheek."

"I made coffee," Patrick said.

She smirks, as she leans her head on his shoulder and says, "You sir are going to make things so easy for me around here."

The person who had him on hold begins speaking, as he holds up his finger and says, "Hang on a minute."

She nods as she fixes herself a cup of coffee and sips on it as she listens in on his conversation, she looks at him and gestures to the cup, asking him if he wants her to fix him one he just nods as she winks at him and begins fixing him a cup as well.

"Yes, I'll need lots of barbecue wings, honey garlic as well, going to need some pizza maybe about eight because there is going to be a large bunch of people. Curly fries or chili cheese fries, you're basic snacks for a sporting event. Some salsa dip and Tostitos, yes, I'll be paying with my credit card right now," Patrick says over the phone.

Sliding the cup of coffee to him as she continues to sip on hers as she goes over to check on the bacon as she flips them around with some tongues, as she looks back at him as she has one knee bent and one straight, he can see underneath the hockey jersey a bit, he can see her bubble but peek out at him.

Shortly after she feels his hands press against her ass cheeks underneath the hockey jersey as his hands slide up the front and are now massaging her breasts. She giggles while he is still on the phone, "Yes, I'll be at the club for around 5:30 to let your staff in. No, the club is closed today to the public, this is just a friendly gathering."

Patrick takes the bacon off the element and turns it off and places it on an element that is not on. He then takes hold of Helen and places her up on the kitchen counter he looks up at her as he slides up her jersey and begins snacking on her breasts. Helen covers her mouth as she feels his tongue now sucking and massaging her tits round and round.

"Yes that is all, I'll see you at 5:30 then, bye," Patrick says as he hangs up the phone.

He continues to snack and feast on Helen's beautiful breasts as he then decides to get a bit kinky as he spreads some raspberry jam on her nipples, as well as a bit of honey. She is watching as he takes the spoon and smiles as she feels him scoop up some jam as he places it between her legs and spreads it all over her shaved pussy. He does the same with the honey, as he places his mouth over her tits and begins licking and sucking up all the jam and honey off of them.

"Ooooooooo my god!"

Is how Helen responds, as she is now moaning in ecstasy as she feels him slide her thighs over his shoulders as he begins to lick her pussy sliding his tongue around and round licking her slowly lapping up all the jam and honey.

"Oooooooo god Patty-cake mmmmm god you're soooo good at this."

He comes up after he finishes licking the jam and honey off as he comes up to her lips as she plants her lips onto his and tastes the yummy flavors off his lips and in his mouth. He picks her up off the counter as she takes off her hockey jersey and drops it to the floor, he slides his boxers off as he takes her and places her against the hallway wall. He then slides his throbbing cock up and down her pussy slit, he does this and teases her, as she looks down at him.

"OH my god, are you really going to fuck me against a wall," Helen asked?

His mouth is busy to answer as he is still sucking her tits, as she moans and he just nods, as she feels his cock slide into her, as he begins to hump her with slow thrusts in and out. Leaning her head against the wall as she feels his strong arms around her thighs holding her in place, as he begins pumping in and out deeper and harder. Her eyes open wider as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Ahhhhhh god, yes fuck me, baby."

He then places her on the ground as he turns her around while she is standing straight up, as she is bent over, as he takes hold of her arms and begins pumping her while her hips are against his. She feels his full length going in and out of her hard and deep. She can't hide her face in a pillow this time in this position as she is now moaning so loud.

"Ahhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooom, fuck yes, mmmmmmmmm god your my beast, ahhhhhh fuck yes beasty boy fuck me sooooo good."

"Do you want my unhhh cum," Patrick asked?

"Y-yes I want it I want to taste it again please," Helen answered.

"I'm close," he tells her.

He lets her go as she quickly drops to her knees and starts sucking his cock like it's a big sausage, licking it and slurping on it, as her tongue flick and flaps in the piss slit as she is tongue jacking him hard. Now Patrick is pressed against the wall while she is fingering herself on her knees as her mouth bobs on his cock tip, her tongue flicking his underhead, dribbles of pre cum splashing with her saliva.

"Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, more baby give me more."

Pump slurp, pump slurp, pump slurp, lick, lick, lick, lick, slurp, pump, pump, slurp. The sounds that are eminating from the hallway in the apartment, she isn't exactly being secretive of what she is doing to her new roommate, as she is happily and greedily sucking his cock.

"Ahhhhhh,unghhhhh, ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhh,ungghhhhh."

The sounds coming from Patrick's mouth as she looks up at him with his dick tip still in her mouth as she is slurping every drop he is giving her as she smiles, "You're so good at cumming."

"Ahhh fuck baby did I cum, it felt so good I couldn't tell the difference," Patrick asked?

"Mmmmmmmm you're on number three now baby," Helen tells him as she continues to suck and slurp.

He feels a strong tingling sensation as he's never felt this kind of orgasm coming on, as she is twirling and lapping it up as he says, "Sweetie I'm going to cum and it feels different."

She jerks him and jerks him as he explodes a huge gush of cum all over her face, it splatters on her cheek and mouth. Her tongue gets a few good ropes of it as she is now glazed with his cum as he watches her mouth open up as she moans.

"Ahhhhhhhhh I'm cumming too."

They end up having a shower together they clean each other up, but Patrick is not finished as he is now on his knees licking her pussy out while she is pressed against the glass, his hands massaging her tits, her bent over as his tongue is sliding up and down her asshole and pussy making sure he gets both spots as she orgasms and moans and cannot get enough. He puts his cock back in her as he begins fucking her in doggy style once again, she is pressed hard against the shower glass, tits against the wall, as he is giving it to her hard and good. A mixture of sweat and water mixed on both there wet and soapy bodies as she just rides his dick as he thrusts and moans out loud.

"Patty-cake mmmmm, god I love this, I could fuck you all day like this."

(To be continued...)