Roommates with Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
The UFC Party, and a party for two for Patrick and Helen.
4.2k words
4.22
6.4k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are a real person are completely coincidental.

*****

This little get together that Patrick put together is really coming together very well. The catering staff is putting together a feast for the guys, the girls are all over at the bar gossiping. I know they are all wanting the details of what is going on with me and Patrick. We have made it pretty known to some people that we are in fact together now. When I came into the club today I didn't feel strange or anything, I felt proud and respected unlike when I'd walk in and they would here I was still with my ex. It was quite the opposite today.

Helen is behind the bar as she is serving the girls drinks, as Patrick comes out of his office as he sees her already doing what she normally would if she was working, as he comes up to Helen and says, "Umm, I believe I said you had the night off."

This just makes Helen smirk at him and says, "The catering staff asked me to do it until they are ready to tend the bar."

Patrick smiles as he says, "I was kidding, do your thing."

The guys all call him over as they are watching the preliminary fights, he is standing at the bar and watching and gives them all a thumbs up. Vinnie comes up to him and says, "This is a great party man one of the best I've ever been to."

"You're welcome," Patrick said.

"You are the fucking king my man," Vinnie says as he gives him a fist bump, and goes back to watching the fights.

"You ever think about doing this," Vinnie asked?

"What mixed martial arts," Patrick responded.

"Yeah man, you're one of the toughest dudes I know, I've seen you flip over guys half that size on your own, I'm sure you could do it," Vinnie said.

Patrick just smirks, and looks at him and says, "Maybe I have and maybe I haven't."

Most the people at the bar hear him say this, including Helen, this was something nobody knew about him. Vinnie looks at him and thinks he is bullshitting him, as he looks at him again and says, "Are you fucking serious, you've done this shit?"

"Why do you think I'm only a bouncer now," Patrick asked?

Vinnie's floor is dropped to the floor and he says, "How do you think I could pay for half ownership of this club?"

"Dude you must realize that to us your more than just a bouncer right, I mean you took me off the streets from being a hoodlum and gave me a good job. You took Jenny off the streets and got her into rehab, and now look at her. You helped Helen when you already had three bartenders and didn't need to hire her, but you did. Like you don't realize how many people's lives you've helped around her," Vinnie tells him.

This makes Patrick feel good to hear this, as Vinnie pats him on the back and says, "You're like a brother to me man, I'd do anything to help you as you did for me."

Helen comes over, tonight she is wearing a red dress it is very sexy it shows all her curves in all the right places. She walks up to Patrick and Vinnie as she sits down next to Patrick on a bar stool, she crosses her legs and looks at him and smiles. Vinnie notices her dress right away as he says, "Looking good tonight Helen."

She smiles and says, "Thank you, Vinnie."

Jenny comes up to Vinnie as she is sitting beside of Vinnie as they both feel an awkwardness around the both of them. Just the way that they both look at each other, they both feel like something is off between them as Vinnie gets up and excuses himself and goes back to sit with the guys. Helen notices it right away as she gestures to Jenny towards the woman's washroom. Jenny just nods as Helen excuses herself as the two of them head into the women's washroom.

They both go in and make sure that nobody is in the washroom they check all the stalls, there is no one in there but them. They walk up to the sink and check out themselves in the mirrors, as Helen says, "Okay girl what's going on with you and Vinnie?"

"Oh that, we do not fuck anymore," Jenny answered.

"Oh I see, who's decision was that," Helen asked?

"Mine, I'm kind of fed up of him having all those other girls, I told him it's them or me, he can't have us all," Jenny answered.

"Of course he chose them like an idiot," Helen said.

"Yup so I said then remove my number from your booty call list, it will not answer no more," Jenny said.

Jenny changes the subject as she says, "So how was it with Pat?"

She smirks as she turns to her, "Oh my god, it was the most insane night of my life. We had sex everywhere in my apartment, on the couch, on the kitchen counter, my bed, the shower, the guy is so good in bed. I swear I must have cummed like at least 15 times in one night."

"So are you two together now or is this just a sexual thing," Jenny asked?

"No it's definitely not a friend with benefits, this is the real deal, I think this is going to be a good relationship," Helen said.

"How could you possibly know that after one night of fucking," Jenny asked?

"Sometimes Jen, you just got to go with your gut instinct and not analyze everything up here," Helen says as she points to her head, "You just got to go with what feels natural, and with Patrick, this feels natural to me."

"Just be careful all right, I don't want you getting your hopes up just in case this doesn't work out," Jenny said.

That is so much like Jen to try and burst my bubble. She is the kind of person who when she sees someone else happy, and she's not. She just has to make them go down and feel the same as she does. Sorry, Jen that your failed fuck buddy has given you sour grapes. It doesn't mean I have to follow along in your pattern. It was your decision to stop seeing Vinnie so stop trying to make me and Pat do the same because you did it. I can see the envy look in her eye already, it's the only reason she is going on like this about it. If she was still banging Vinnie she'd not be like this at all.

Helen excuses herself and goes back out to join the others, as Patrick comes out as Jenny does as well as he says to Helen, "Mind if I talk to you for a moment in my office?"

She nods, as she waves bye to Jenny as Patrick takes hold of Helen's hand as the two of them go into his office as he shuts the door. The two of them now in his office as Patrick drops the blinds down as Helen looks back at him, he turns around and grabs hold of her as he begins kissing her. The two of them begin going at it, as Helen's eyes go from innocent to lustful in a matter of seconds, she kisses his neck, as he places her up on his desk.

Helen immediately goes for his belt and zipper as they come off very easily her hands slide into his jeans as she is now rubbing his ass cheeks in his underwear as she looks into his eyes and smiles. He continues to kiss her as he lifts up her dress over her as she is now just sitting in her red panties and red bra. His hands easily remove her bras as he is now fondling and kissing her breasts. The both of them enjoying each touch and caress of each others body.

Vinnie comes over to Jenny as he looks at her and says, "Where did they go off to?"

"To fuck more than likely," Jenny answered.

Jenny sits down with the other waitresses who are there as Dayna another friend of her asks, "Are Helen and Patrick banging?"

Jenny sips a drink as she gives her a wink. Dayna covers her mouth and says, "No way?"

While the others are enjoying the UFC party, Patrick and Helen are having their own party for two in his office. Patrick is down on his knees between Helen's legs as she is sitting up on his desk, her pussy is being licked as her tits are being rubbed and groped. Luckily the UFC fight is pretty loud because if it wasn't Helen's moans and groans would be echoing throughout the club right now. She is not exactly being quiet, especially the way Patrick has his mouth clamped on her clit right now.

"Oooooooo, mmmmmmm baby oooooooo ahhhhhhhh yes, don't mmmmmm stop mmmmm p-please don't," Helen tells him.

He's got no intentions of stopping as he continues on slowly lapping up all her juices and sucking on her clit over and over again. Giving her another orgasm, he does it again and then she quivers and shivers and cums on his tongue. He repeats this at least another four times before Helen has to stop him and say, "Baby ohhhh okay, okay too sensitive."

She shivers and shakes and trembles on his desk, as he comes up with a glistening chin of pussy juice on it. She just smirks at him as she licks it up off his chin and kisses him. Helen whispers into his ear, "Want to sneak out of here, and go home?"

"Actually before we do that, there is something I wanted to ask you," Patrick responded.

Looking at him a bit weird and not expecting this, "Well you know I got some vacation time coming to me, and I know you do as well."

She smiles and says, "Yeah, we do?"

"Well, how would you feel about going on a trip with me," Patrick asked?

"A trip where," Helen asks with a big smile on her face?"

"Anywhere you want, I'll let you pick where you'd want to go," Patrick answered.

"Hell yes I'd love to go with you," Helen says as she gets off the desk and is really excited. She comes up to him as she brings him over to his desk chair as she smiles at him, she shoves him onto his chair as she says, "Right where I want you, mister."

She smirks at him as she slides down on her knees underneath of his desk as she pulls his desk chair right up close to her. Smiling at him as she pulls his jeans and underwear off down to his ankles, as she says, "Imagine someone cumming in right now," she says this as she presses her fingertip on the tip of his cock, pushing it in and out like it's a button on a remote."

Patrick is just watching what she is doing as her fingertips continue to massage the head of his cocktip, as the precum is leaking out of his tip as she places her tongue and mouth on it whenever he dribbles some out as she easily licks it up and swallows it. Looking up at him as she smiles and says, "Mmmmmm delicious."

He doesn't even have a chance to react to that as she slips his throbbing tip into her mouth and begins slurping it and sucking it. Her tongue now flicking his piss slit inside her mouth, her lips suckling his underhead lobes at the same time. Slowly giving his cocktip a mouth massage, as she drools all over it and laps it around with her tongue. Sliding her tongue up one side of his underhead up the other back and forth, over and over, as Patrick rolls his eyes and his head is now arched up.

"Mmmmmmm that's it, mmmmm moan for me," Helen tells him.

Helen puts the tip of his cock into her mouth as she is now sucking him harder and pumping his shaft into her mouth, her tongue slides up and down the whole length a few times up and down it as he moans again for her, as she laps over top of the head, and begins tongue jacking him with two hands, the tip inside her mouth her lips sucking on it as she just smiles and is not able to speak, "Mmmmhmmm."

"Ahhhhhh, mmmmmm ahhhhh, aaaahhhhh unnhhgh," the sounds that are coming out of Patrick's mouth right now.

"Mmmmmhmmm," is Helen's only response to this her mouth is very busy at the moment as she is not letting up as she feels him on the edge, she stops as she smirks, as she presses her fingers and grabs his balls tighten as she says, "Oh no no no mister, you don't cum yet."

"Ahhhhh," Patrick says.

"I'm taking you home to cum tonight, I am going to build you up, and build you up all night long, I want a big blast of cum when we get home tonight," Helen says, as she looks him in the eyes with a devious look, "Understand?"

He nods, as she smiles, "Good boy, you'll cum, but it's going to be a huge and hard cumming. The biggest fucking cumming you've ever had in your entire life."

She wasn't lying for the rest of the night, Helen would sneak away with Patrick and do the same routine, they went to the stock room together where Helen sat Patrick down on some crates of wine and sucked him off for nearly an hour straight. The exact same way, slowly edging him the entire time, just suckling his tip and balls and shaft slowly building it up more and more. Then when she felt him close again, she'd stop squeeze his balls and say, "Unh unh not yet."

Women's washroom was where it was almost unbearable she really sucked him hard in there, her mouth was relentless as she deep throated him and slurped up every pre-cum drop he gave her. Patrick couldn't tell if it was just an orgasm or him really cumming anymore. Helen could feel the build-up happening in his balls as they were beginning to get a bit harder and starting to turn blue. She'd grasp them and fondle them and suck on the blue balls she was now giving him, as she'd look at him and smile as she says, "I've never given someone such cute blue balls before."

She then got off her knees as she said, "I believe it's the last fight, think you can hold out the whole ride him?"

The party is about to come to an end, everyone said there thank yous before the last fight begins. It was a fun night of entertainment they just all had and it was thanks to him. What none of them knows is that Patrick is standing around with a very unpleasant feeling in his pants, his penis hard, his balls aching. Helen would keep flirting with him more at the bar and sit close to him and skirt flip him as many times as she could, she even put her hands in his pants behind the bar and jerked him for almost 15 minutes straight as she just smiled when she was finished and kept grinding him as she sat on his lap on one of the chairs during the last fight.

She'd purposely prepare to cheer with the guys watching, but every time they weren't looking she'd grind him with her pussy and soft velvet panties, driving him almost crazy every time. It was very apparent to everyone who works there now, that Patrick and Helen were in fact together.

The event ended as the people were leaving, and shaking Patrick's hand, Helen was secretly rubbing and massaging his crotch the entire time, as she was standing in front of him. She would continue this until the last person left. She then grabbed his hand took his keys turned off the lights and locked the door. Leading him to his car, as she opened the door for him first, as she smiled at him as she undid his pants and slide them down to his ankles, "These stay down the whole ride home understand?"

Patrick just nods and listens as he understands that Helen is his mistress tonight and must do everything she tells him. Smiling at him as she tilts his chin up, "You've been a very good boy to me tonight, and you deserve a nice long hard cumming."

She shuts his door and gets in as she makes sure no one is around as she positions herself on his lap her feet dangling up on the dashboard, as she looks up at him, "I told you we'd be doing this lots in your car didn't I?"

He just smiles and starts up his car and begins driving, the minute he pulls out she starts sucking, and slurping and flicking his tip lapping up whatever is dripping out. The lobes of his cock are the roundest and chubbiest she's seen them, she could almost see herself in the shiny chubby tip the way she is lapping it and polishing it.

"Baby I'm not going to make it home, ahhh if you keep doing that," Patrick says as he moans.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Helen doesn't respond and keeps licking and lapping his tip. Jerking it an not listening to anything he is saying to her, she is busy milking his cock right now, and nothing he says will stop her from making him moan for her.

"Mmmmmmm moan for me baby, I love hearing you moan," Helen says as her fingers are now massaging her pussy again.

He moans as she asks, and continues to suck and suck and slurp him, what he doesn't know is that she placed a cock ring around the base by his balls, she did this when they were in the stock room when he was too busy moaning to notice it. That is why he hasn't been able to cum, as she continues on as she can feel his balls filling up more and more, "Mmmmm that is going to be such a huge load when it explodes."

They eventually do get home, it takes Patrick much quicker this time it seems, as he wasn't paying attention to many of the lights. He might get a speeding ticket in the mail. Now Patrick is against the hallway, as Helen is on her knees and yes she is still sucking and licking his cock in her mouth, she jerked him off in the elevator the whole way up. She also went down on him in the elevator. She is kissing the tip of his cock, as she looks up into his eyes, and says, "I love your dick in my mouth baby, mmmmppphhh, mmmmmpppphhh, why does your dick taste so damn good, mmmmmmppphhh, love it, mmmmmmmppphhh, mmmmmmpphhh, I want your load now, and I'm going to countdown for you, and when I get to 1, you better cum for me, because if you don't. I'll start all over again!"

She slides up to his face as she unsnaps the cock ring, and she shows him her secret, "This is why you couldn't cum all night long," she giggles and takes hold of her cock, and says, "Think you can make it from 10 - 1?"

Patrick feels her hand jerking him, as she smiles and kneels down again, and begins her cum countdown.

"Ten," Helen said.

Pumping his cock in her hands eagerly holding her mouth open and breathing on it, Mmmmmm nine."

Flicking her tongue on his tip sliding it up and down the lobes of his underhead suckling them.

"Eight," Helen tells him as she moans slurping up some more pre-cum she can taste the cum in it.

"Seven," she counts as she continues jerking him off her mouth open wide breathing on his tip, "Mmmmm you gonna cum for me big boy?'

"Mmmmmmmm six, mmmmmmm five, mmmmmmppphhh oh my four, mmmmmmmppphhh god our tip is so purple, mmmmmmmm three, oooooohh mmmmmm I'm close to cumming. mmmmmmmmm two, ahhhh one GIVE IT TO ME!"

Patrick is not able to hold it as he explodes his load of built up cum as it spurt and spurts and hits Helen's tongue and face, it splashes her tits, and some splatters all over her thighs and knees as well. She has been glazed in his cum, biggest load she's ever seen a guy shoot in her life. Looking up at him as she gets up and begins to lick up every drop of it off her body as she fingers herself again while rubbing his cum all over her body rubbing it into her skin.

"Best lotion of any kind there is," Helen says as she gets up off her knees as she smirks, "I need a shower though."

He is about to leave to the bedroom, as she takes his hand, "Uh where are you going mister, I'm not done with you."

Taking him into the bathroom as she closes the door, the sounds of slurping and sucking coming within the bathroom, as she is once again on her knees and Patrick is moaning again, "Mmmmm remember what I said."

"Cumming all night long," Patrick said.

The shower turns on as she tells him, "Get in, you need a really long hard scrubbing tonight for being such a good boy."

He smiles, as he says, "But I want to give you something for being such a good mistress tonight."

"Oh what might that be my loverboy," Helen smirks.

Sitting her up on the ledge as he goes down on her between her thighs as he begins eating her out while the shower is running down her body. Kissing and licking her nipples as she just smiles, as he places his cock between her thighs and begins pumping and sliding in and out of her, his cock goes inside of her so easily. She wraps her legs around of his waist as she just smiles, and lets him do what he wants to her now.

"Oooooooooo yes serve your mistress my loverboy," Helen says as she is thrusting with him.

Holding the hands of his ass cheeks as he turns her around and presses Helen against the glass of the shower and begins fucking her hard from behind, her tits pressed up against the glass as she just smiles and loves feeling him take control of her. Not letting her go as he takes hold of her arms and pulls her up close and says, "You've been a bad girl tonight, and now I'm going to punish you."

12