Roommate's X-Mas Present Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to 'Roommate's X-Mas Present'. The saga continues...
15k words
4.5
6.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

This erotic story features humanoid robots and/or anthropomorphic (furry) cyborg characters, which have animal characteristics. Sexy robots...do I really need to explain further?

SHORT STORY

Author's Note: sequel to "Roomate's X-Mas Present" (obviously).

Christmas was on the horizon. For Brian, things had changed since last year. Changed big. He walked through snow-coated streets as the November frost gripped the city with an icy insistence. The air he breathed left clouds of vapour as he forged his path through heavy snow on the pavement, kicking clumps of ice ahead of him. His shoulders creaked under the weight of two broad straps — and the attached bags, filled with shopping, weighed him down, swinging like soft pendulums as he strode.

Yes, his life had changed. For the better (according to him).

His best friend John had given him one helluva gift last year. A gift that probably cost him everything. Shame he's not been in touch, Brian thought, not connecting the dots of coincidence that supposedly surrounded his daily life. I think he'd deserve a return gift.

I'm afraid Brian was not the guy to look a gift-horse in the mouth, even if it meant turning off the part of his brain that asked questions. His ignorance aside, as the months went by he came to appreciate the gift he'd received. A friend, a maid, and companion whenever needed. She was something else.

His mind wandered to seedier thoughts...

Something else indeed!

At the foot of his apartment block, he buzzed his number. He waited, rubbing his shoulders to keep warm. A couple seconds later he heard her voice:

"Brian Fitzgerald's residence."

He activated the intercom. "Hi, it's me. I left my keycard at home, could you let me in."

"Of course!" The voice on the far end sounded chirpy, which always cheered him up to have someone doting to come home to. He was let inside, and climbed the stairs to his apartment's front door. He lived on the third floor, which left him panting and sweating as gravity acted on the cargo he carried, pulling him down with great force.

Three knocks on the door, and it was answered. "Master! Welcome home!"

The VIXN-model personal service droid stood in the doorway, her plastic and synthetic fibre body cutting an attractive figure. A soft pink/purple glow emanated from her eyes, matching the highlights on her sculpted body. Her legs, arms, neck, and torso were composed of primarily soft yet solid polymers, with hard plastic capping at certain points — mainly where joints resided. Thin grey lines formed geometric patterns as they exposed where her components had been fused together. She was modelled in the form of an anthropomorphic vixen (hence the name), with a vulpine muzzle, claw-like hands with gelatinous pads, and four-toed foot-paws of similar make. She lacked a tail, but he knew the times when she'd benefit from one, such as now, when her excitement upon seeing her master come back to her reached its peak.

VIXN-93 placed a hand on her hip, tilting her wide waistline as her other hand extended up to grab the top of the door. "Waiting for something?" she asked, her voice soothing his cold state. "Or is it me you're staring at?"

Her sultry voice, perfected over the months they lived together, got to him. Brian coughed awkwardly and headed inside, his body reacting physically to the aural stimulation. Not now, he told himself, later.

"Oh Master, let me help you with those bags!" She quickly circled behind him, reaching for the straps that hung from his shoulders.

"Thank you, VIXN," he said, glad to see the weight lifted.

"No need to thank me," she replied, carrying the heavy load with ease — artificial muscle fibres working hard beneath her soft exterior. "You should have let me come with you."

Brian removed the scarf he'd been wearing. "Yeah maybe. I wasn't expecting buy that much stuff. Christmas kinda has that effect on people."

"I love Christmas!" she cooed, putting away the bags, "the lights, the snow, Santa...it's such a wonderful human tradition. You still should've called."

"I know." Memories of their last outing came flooding back. VIXN loved to go out and see the world, experience new things, but her...appearance got more than a few suspect looks. It wasn't terribly odd to see service droids accompanying their owner's to all sorts of places, but one so...exotic. Maybe in a few years time when other high-class Kontor-Vyamin-built droids came rolling hot off the production lines in Old Eurasia to this corner of the world they'd stare less. Yeah, he thought, when they have their own babe to ogle, that's when I'll have some peace and quiet.

VIXN bounded back into the hallway, her breasts jiggling. Maybe if I could convince her to put some clothes on, we could avoid that kind of attention. Then again, she'll probably complain about clothes 'interfering with the optimal performance of her companion duties' or some shit like that. Who am I to complain when the hot lady-bot wants to go free and natural?

The shake of her gorgeous body did not go unnoticed. Yet again Brian was beset by lustful feelings, seeping into his consciousness the longer he looked. She was gorgeous, there was no denying that, and the animal touches made it all the sweeter. He noticed his pants straining, as his downstairs area began to 'take appropriate shape'.

"What's next Master? My bio-sensors detect that you have an elevated pulse rate. Are you experiencing intimate feelings? Would you like to...spend some quality time with me?"

Brian raised his hand. "I...I'd love to, VIXN, but can it wait? I've got stuff to do."

"Yes. Of course. You are busy. Lots to do!"

"There's something else."

She noticed his reserved expression. An uncomfortable mood settled over the pair.

"Do you remember Alice?" he asked sheepishly.

"Alice?" VIXN delved into her memory banks in search of more information. "Alice...Alice...oh! Your friend — the one you met several weeks ago?"

"Yes. That Alice. She's...uh...she's a bit more than a friend..."

VIXN tilted her head. "Do you mean—?"

"Yeah."

"She's your girlfriend..."

The realisation collided with her sense of place without warning. Everything she'd understood about her relationship with her master had just been thrown into complete disarray. Alice. Brian had mentioned her before, several times in fact. She seemed to be nothing more than a...a coworker? But now it was clear: they'd grown fond of each other. A sadness took her. VIXN surmised she could provide only so much. She wasn't human, after all. Just a robot. A thing. A tool to be used. Master was kind, and gentle, and loving. She worshipped his body, enjoying the wild, reckless nights they often shared — having sex and cuddling in the afterglow. Would she still be wanted? Even a master needed a mistress.

He knew she was feeling glum. "Hey, hey...what's all this?"

"Nothing Master." She tried to suppress her emotions, but her control circuits did a piss-poor job of it. "I am happy for you."

"Okay, I know that phrase. VIXN, let me make something absolutely clear: you are wonderful. The best thing a guy could ask for from his slightly-crazy friend. You're a bangin' babe, curvy in all the right places and insatiable in bed. You take care of my needs. There's no-one I value more than you in my life."

"Then," she sniffed, "why her?"

"These past months, I've realised something...people are starting to think we're...more than master and servant."

"I fail to understand the concern you have for strangers' opinions."

"It's not that, it's...about me more than you. I have no problem having you as my live-in everything. But in these parts people aren't too receptive to the idea of making sweet, sweet love to robots."

"Master, what are you saying!? You can take one look at me and know how well-equipped I am at servicing human males! Why do others think I am not supposed to act in such a way?"

"Around here most people are still stuck in a 'waddling stack of boxes, light-bulbs, and wires'-kinda robotics. Nothing compares to you, and likely won't anytime soon. You're an expensive import, and that draws heads."

VIXN crossed her arms. "So, this is supposed to console me? Talking about how expensive a piece of property I am?"

"No. Just that I need some help to not look like a complete basement-dwelling weirdo."

"But this home is not equipped with a basement!"

She paused, deep in thought. "I believe I have found a useful analogue for your predicament."

"You, uh...do?"

"Indeed! After running an analysis I have compiled information online. You are seeking what is referred to in homosexual circles as a 'beard'."

Brian spluttered. "Hah! Ack...god VIXN, don't phrase it like that!"

"I am now comfortable with your arrangement."

"Wha—really!?"

"Yes Master. I understand you reserve special feelings for me that you will never share with your new girlfriend."

Brian hesitated. Truthfully, there was something stronger between him and Alice, but if VIXN wouldn't act like a jilted lover over the slightest bit of meaningful external human interaction then he'd play along. "Okay. Great!"

"That settles it." The droid leaned back, activating her sexual form. The patches of gel on her large breasts formed into nipples whilst her pussy-covering withdrew, exposing a squishy, inviting nether region. Other minor touches such as shapelier thighs complimented the changes. "I will make a passionate case for why I am the superior mate!"

"Oh you dirty fox..." Brian chuckled. He wasn't going to get any work done today, was he?

* * *

As their relationship established itself as a fixed part of his life, he found VIXN content to ignore the troublesome aspects — what it meant for her, and what might change in future. She continued under the apprehension that Alice was a passing fling, someone to help erect a facade of normal social behaviour. Brian never spoke about Alice at home that often. So she couldn't be that great, eh? She was the real 'power behind the throne'...

Though in truth, things were very different. They still had their fun, but Brian was increasingly torn between his two loves. Eventually, after much consternation, Brian decided to take Alice home to meet his servant.

When it came time, VIXN readied herself. She was about to lay eyes upon the organic that her master chose as his companion. The door rattled as she heard him fumble with the lock, a lighter voice tittering as he made small talk. VIXN breathed — her emotional cortex running wild. If she had a heart it would be beating feverishly right now. The anthropomorphic vixen placed her hands by her sides and adopted a polite pose.

Opening the door, Brian said 'hello' to her while escorting his lady inside. VIXN smiled. The woman with him was a foot shorter, with auburn hair and a round face. Her ocular scanners analysed the newcomer, measuring her size and shape, calculating how well she stacked up against her. Alice failed to notice the intense look sent her way, too busy removing her coat and hanging it up with her boyfriend's assistance.

"This is my place," Brian said, guiding her from the front door to view the rest of the apartment.

"Neat!" Alice glanced at her surroundings, but soon all her attention was drawn to the white-and-pink droid standing in the middle of the room.

VIXN was expecting rivalry. Something bitter between them. To her surprise, Alice's face lit up with what could only be described as...fascination...

"OHMYGOD!! She's like...actually real! That's so cool!"

She rushed towards the synthetic being, captivated by her presence. Brian followed. "Yeah, she's real. Basically a full-on person — she's way beyond what I've seen in other robots."

Alice grabbed the droid's arm, running her hands across her soft surface, feeling out the contours of her construction. VIXN pulled away, taken aback by her interest. "Greetings, Alice. My name is—"

"Vixen! Right!? Brian told me...wow...I knew he said you were advanced, but, damn...you're beautiful."

"Oh. Thank you," she bowed, a hint of joy in her tone, pleased her rival recognised her best qualities.

"I only saw you before in pictures." Alice poked and prodded numerous areas of her body. "Oh God! What am I doing? That's so rude..."

"No no, please don't worry. I lack the same perception of personal space you humans do. Go ahead and feel any part of me."

"Really?" She looked back at Brian, who did little but smirk and throw up his arms. "The fox says it's okay," he added.

Alice turned to face VIXN once again. This time, she was more forthright in her discovery. Her fingers stroked the path formed by the droid's connected surfaces. They traced the lines that marred her otherwise sublime appearance, that interrupted the consistency of her artificial skin. VIXN shuddered ever-so-slightly, unwarranted waves of pleasure emerging from her nerve-sensors. This woman's touch was far smoother than Brian's, whose roughness held a charm all of its own. Alice seemed aware this, and spent time edging out the experience, watching for subtle changes in VIXN's expression.

She knew she liked it.

The vulpine started to explain how she functioned: "...m-my exterior is a combination of composite plastics and nanite-sculpted rubber plating...I come equipped with a variety of advanced cognitive and analytical functionality, to the point of full human-level awareness...I am capable of charging via electrical power supplies, or can partake in the human process of eating with an efficient bio-matter reactor in place of an organic's stomach..." she rattled off plenty of facts, but they fell on deaf ears. As she spoke, Brian came closer.

Satisfied with a general appraisal, Alice decided to examine the more feminine aspects of her appearance. A pair of hands settled on VIXN's breasts, taking the full bosom 'neath eager palm. VIXN gave a surprised 'oh!', much to Brian's amusement.

"Wow," Alice remarked, "your boobs are amazing!"

"Um...thank you Alice. I pride myself on my figure."

"I bet you do. So soft..." her hands squeezed the rubbery breasts, covering them with her palms and fingers. VIXN looked at Brian again, who stood beside the two females, his smarmy grin unflinching.

Suddenly, Alice withdrew her greedy mitts, instead jabbing the circle of pliable gel that represented her peaks. Then she pinched the squidgy aureola. VIXN yelped — causing her tormentor to jump back. "Oh no, did I hurt you?"

"No. You haven't. I just wasn't expecting that!"

"Sorry. Got carried away. But if it's not too personal a question — what are those," she said pointing to the gel-patches.

"Let me field that one," Brian interjected, whispering to Alice next: "nipples."

"Ooohhhhh...but they don't look—"

"My nude form is available whenever I demand it. What you are seeing now is my dormant state. The gel-rings are able to be shaped by the nanotechnology that powers my bodily functions."

"Uh..."

"She can make them appear when she wants to."

VIXN nodded. "A girl should have some degree of modesty when in public."

Alice suppressed a laugh at the idea that any part of the cybernetic bimbo in front of her was modest. "Sure, sure. I know exactly how you feel...heh..."

The service droid didn't pick up on the source of her mirth, assuming it was a means of breaking the ice during introductions — especially ones that got very touchy-feely. She curtseyed in response.

Alice's eyes went wide. "So does that mean your va—"

Brian leaped to her defence: "I think that's enough discussion on that particular topic." He brought the two of them inside, taking the focus of the discussion away from VIXN's physical characteristics and diverting it to life in general. "This is my living room-slash-kitchen," he said, escorting his fair ladies further, "it's not much, but I like it."

"I do too," said VIXN, "it's cosy."

"I assume you cook," Alice addressed the service droid.

"Yes. For Master Brian I perform all household duties. Cooking included."

The image of the sexy robot bending over a hot stove clad in nothing but an apron entertained Alice. There were upsides to her boyfriend owning a sultry fox servant. She was able to put aside any awkwardness about the droid's looks if she got served on hand and foot every day. "A girl could get used to this," she murmured, catching Brian's ear.

"What's that hon?"

She leaned in, a hush overtaking her. "I like your ex." She garnered a chuckle from that joke. A forced one, but hey, a laugh's a laugh.

"So VIXN," Alice piped up, "how well can you handle two loads of laundry per day?"

"I don't understand what you mean — are you staying over for a while?"

"Problem?"

"Not at all," VIXN coughed, "whatever Master desires I am bound to oblige. It's only natural I serve Master's girlfriend as well." Gosh, she thought, I don't know if I can handle her staying here with Master...

She continued: "will that be for a few days? A week?"

Alice blushed. "Might wanna update that estimate, huh Brian?"

VIXN looked confused; she turned to Brian for answers.

He groaned. Now was not the time he wanted to break it to her...

"We have an admission to make."

The service droid relaxed. Oh good, it's not working out. That's for the best. Master would not get along with an organic partner, especially one as plain and boring as her. He only has eyes for me!

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear it's not working out." She hid her ecstatic elation well. Take that bitch! I'm the only pussy Master deserves!

"We're engaged."

VIXN's jaw dropped.

"Wuh—wha!?"

The two humans dove into a long, passionate kiss. Their lips sealed together, eyes shut, hands exploring their partner's clothed figure. Alice lapped hungrily at Brian's mouth, tongues tossing and turning, before coming together and pressing their faces tight, banishing all breath from their lungs. Breaking the kiss after a minute of loving contact, they regarded VIXN, who stood silently a couple of metres away.

"Wanted to tell you later, after getting you used to Alice. But yeah, we're getting married."

"Married..."

"Turns out we had a lot in common — way more than I previously recognised."

"Yep," Alice hugged her beau, "we share the many of the same opinions on sports, and politics, and all kinds of other stuff. I won't bore you with that, it's not important. What is important is that we're going to be together forever!"

Forever...?

"Hold on hon, you can't just dump all that on poor VIXN without some sugar-coating! She has feelings too." He tried to be diplomatic, but under the spell of love he floundered. His focus was firmly on Alice, and VIXN's presence became an afterthought.

"She's a robot sweetie, she's way more resilient that you or I. Ain't that right?" Alice smiled at VIXN, who politely reciprocated. "Yeah, we love a lot of the same stuff."

Brian spoke: "movies, bands, food..."

"Don't forget about boning!"

"Alice, is that really the most appropriate thing to say!?"

"C'mon, Brian. VIXN here's no stranger to lovemaking. Honey, just look at her. This girl is built for action."

VIXN played it smooth, weathering the partial insults. "It's wonderful that you and Master are in love," she said through gritted teeth (if she could express such a mood given her vulpine muzzle).

They embraced each other. "Ah, soulmates," they both purred. Brian caught VIXN's eye as he buried his head in Alice's shoulder. He wore a look that said 'we'll discuss this later' — a wordless order to his gorgeous servant. He'd mostly forgotten how hurt she'd felt when first informed of his girlfriend's existence.

qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers