Roommate's X-Mas Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left her side to fetch celebratory drinks. Passing VIXN, he offered her some. She turned it down. "Save it for Alice and yourself, Master, I am only a servant..."

Ignorant of the deep cuts each second of joy shared with Alice made, he went his merry way. VIXN's eyes were cast downward, a sign of sadness that wasn't hers alone to see.

Alice crept up beside her, taking her hand-paw. "I know that you and Brian did stuff." When the vixen tried to show confusion she didn't waver. Eventually, the droid got the message.

"Dear me, that is not appropriate conversation for a guest!" she whispered angrily. Her etiquette protocols were quite rusty, given how naughty her servitude to Brian had often been, yet she still felt indignant over the accusation of impropriety.

"C'mon...I'm a grown woman. We both are. I know the looks you give each other, and what they mean. Besides, did you think I'd assume anything else based on what you look like? Oh honey — I wasn't born yesterday."

"Very well. I admit that several of the roles I fulfil for my darling Master are of the...intimate variety."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I bet you're a tiger in the sack, she mused, her inner thoughts broadcast to the beleaguered service droid via nothing more than facial expressions. Complex behavioural recognition software ran uninterrupted during their face-to-face, informing VIXN of what she was potentially thinking. And it was dirty...filthy...

"And I guess you're still...into each other? I just wanna say: I don't judge...hell, for a piece like you I'd turn synthetic no questions asked. I don't want you to feel bad — okay?"

"Okay."

"Cool. I don't have a problem with borrowing Brian, if you decide to...ahem..."

She nodded, seething with jealousy behind nonchalant eyes.

"...'cause it's not really cheating y'know...you're not a person like me."

VIXN should've felt hurt by that remark; perhaps if she were still human, but those memories were lost, and with them: the baggage of purely human emotion. She was no fool — her advanced abilities allowed her a measure of control over wayward emotional outbursts, unlike the fleshy meat-bags she was enslaved to (oh God, did she really think that just now!?). On the flip side, her mind was ultimately so human, she didn't feel the need to restrain it.

There was something to be said for enjoying the anger bubbling up deep inside her circuitry.

It was a new sensation, and it felt good.

* * *

To say that VIXN-93 was jealous of the fact her beloved master had fallen for someone else was the greatest understatement since the citizens of Pompeii looked up one fateful morn, to the sky clouded in burning ash belched from the mountain that loomed like a vast funeral pyre near their city, and thought 'that looks like it'll put a damper on my evening'. She was insanely envious of Brian's new mate. Rage boiled inside her, fury never before seen by her sophisticated neural systems. It took its toll. After a number of emergency reboots she realised something needed to be done, or else she might explode!

Thus, she plotted to break them up. She didn't know how yet, or quite what it would mean if she were discovered, but she was egged on by the strong feeling of envy that had awoken. Master belongs to me! I'm the one for him—

Deep in vengeful thought, she snarled aloud. That tripped her up once the sound of her visceral growls were registered. Oh God! This isn't what Master wants. I'm putting my own feelings ahead of his...shame on me...

She calmed down. A bit. The jealousy was there, hidden beneath the surface, but it had been contained for the moment. She wracked her brains. It's wrong to hurt Master, what kind of loyal servant would I be if I did? A failure, that's what!

No...I can deal with 'Mistress' (hurghh) Alice another way. There's always a way...

...

After minutes of intense thinking, she'd formulated a plan. If I can compete for Master's affections successfully, then there's no reason he would need anyone else. I'm smarter, sexier, and better in every way. I can show him that!

* * *

Attempt 1: learn what they like about each other, and learn to like it too.

"Oh God why!"

VIXN collapsed into her arms, defeat weighing heavily upon her shoulders. She'd spent the last five hours perusing the household, collecting any information about Brian and Alice's personal interests and searching the Internet. Her internal network cache had downloaded thousands of gigabytes of data, and her efforts to organise and understand her owner's interest in sports, books, politics, movies, favourite Internet memes, etc...was a wash. There was simply too much noise in her data-set, and it changed so often, especially with Alice around. Her assumptions were in flux. Served her right for grabbing whatever seemed related from the web.

The synthetic vixen groaned. Her biomechanical mind was swamped with facts and fiction, something her central processing unit could easily crunch and collate into usable data if desired, but something her sapient intelligence was having trouble paying attention to.

"This is no use! I don't understand why humans make it so complicated! Why can't master just realise I'm there for him?"

Her rudderless complaints descended in volume until they became nothing more than electrical impulses within her. Why can't we go back to the way things were: Master and I...

Together.

Alone.

All this knowledge and other people's opinions...it's all soooo boring! Why does he and Mistress (ew) talk about this stuff when there's way more fun you can have with sex!?

A small pain developed in her temples. She reached up to touch the affected area, issuing a repair command to the relevant systems. "Ugh...I think my co-processors have degraded from indulging my horny side non-stop. I should be smarter than this...why aren't I smarter than this!?"

I need to utilise my strengths...

Attempt 2: appeal to his kinky side.

"Bye babe." Alice kissed her boyfriend — a loving peck on the cheek and lips in quick succession. They hugged. Brian bidding his girl farewell until evening-time. "Shame you can't get the day off," he said.

"Oh well...I'll have my extra day post-Christmas...with you."

Waving, Brian let the door close slowly, the latch clicking as it shut. He returned to the kitchen table, taking a seat and fiddling with the piles of gift-wrapping still to be done. VIXN hovered nearby.

With Alice at work, this was her chance to reclaim her love...

"Hi."

Brian looked over at her, who sidled up to him in a sultry manner. A scarf, knitted with red and white wool to mark the season, hung from her neck and draped over her attractive figure.

"Hey VIXN. Nice scarf."

"You like it?"

"I thought you didn't wear clothes."

She giggled. "Oh Master, it's for a reason."

He perked up. "A special reason?"

"Yes Master." She moved closer, circling the chair he sat in, before placing herself behind him — breasts brushing his unkempt morning hair. "I thought about our relationship, if I may be so bold as to call it such...and realised, you haven't properly become my master in all things."

A note of confusion crossed his brow. "All things?"

VIXN nodded. "Mmm-hmm." She craned over him as he looked up, her bosom cushioning his head. A warm smile beamed, its vibrancy in keeping with the sheer brightness of the sun's rays that coated the snow outside. "Let me show you what I mean." With a flourish she undid the scarf, letting it fall on his upturned face. His sight blocked, Brian chuckled and pulled the offending item from obscuring him. Once freed, he noticed it...

Fitting snugly against the slender neck of his droid, was a collar — a ruby-red strap of leather with a steel-gold ring at its midsection.

"Do you like it?"

He glowed red. "Boy...VIXN...that collar really brings out your sexy side..."

"I'm so glad you agree!" she yipped. Prancing around the chair to face him, she touched the collar. "This means I belong to you, Master. I'd forgotten the most important part of my service. To make the mistake of having nobody know just who is your beautiful and oh-so-pleasing servant...why, it would be awful!"

She continued to heap enticement upon his aroused state: "it was so silly of me to not mark our first-year anniversary with something special."

"Can't believe it's been a year," Brian mumbled, his lips finding themselves mashed against her encroaching breast. "A year since John gave you to me..."

"What a wonderful year it's been, Master." She jerked back suddenly, causing him to lurch forward. Laughing as she watched him regain his balance, she drew a single finger to his attention and made a 'come hither' motion, curling the pristine digit while she softly stepped backwards. Brian rose from his seat and followed.

"That's not all I have for you," she cooed, reaching for a squat rectangular box that looked like the collar's source. Never breaking her seductive gaze, she produced a leash from the box.

"Now it's complete."

Brian felt his body shiver, and it wasn't the cold that caused it! "Whoa."

She attached the leash to the collar and approached, swinging the rope like a cowboy (cowgirl?).

"I'm more than just your loyal servant Master, I'm anything you want me to be."

His hand took the leash, VIXN's paws guiding him, wrapping his fingers one-by-one around the end. He tightened his hold on the material, hearing a leathery squeek as it flexed under his grip. The subdued glow of her eyes left him speechless.

"Am I a good girl, Master?"

He nearly blew is load there and then. Luckily, Brian's experiences with his lovely droid meant he was made of sterner stuff. No, a mere clearing of his throat was all that was required to break him out of his trance.

"I don't think so," he said, playing the role.

VIXN's hurtful expression tore at his heart-strings. "B-but Master...I want to be a good girl..."

"I'm sure you do," he growled, his voice grizzled as he lowered it to an aggressive whisper, "but that means you have to atone for being naughty."

"Gosh! I was naughty."

"Yes...you were very naughty."

"Then Master needs to punish me — or else I might stay bad!"

Brian grinned. "What a wonderful idea."

He tugged at her leash, making her stumble forward.

"EEP!"

"Come with me," came the voice of her handsome master, leading her as they moved between rooms.

Arriving in Brian's bedroom, VIXN felt a surge of excitement run through her. Her plan was working. Master was enamoured with her again! Hopefully this renewed passion would persist beyond her little scheme, and drive out the harlot whose claws currently dug into her beloved.

As they stepped inside, he gave her leash another tug, pulling her down onto the bed. VIXN arced her back, bending into a sensual pose, her eyes half-shut and fixed on Brian. The corner of her mouth crept upward, her jaws opening a smidge to reveal her tongue. It emerged from her maw as she simulated panting.

The vulpine straightened up on the bed, only to have her master order her otherwise: "bend over...and stay that way."

Her loins tingled, nerve-circuits firing at an increased rate. The pleasure signals carried with them a packet of lust each, reaching her brain and stoking her desire for Master. She wiggled her butt for him, glancing wickedly as he paced 'round the bed. It had recently been upgraded to a 'king' size, in accordance with Alice's presence in the apartment, but VIXN ignored that niggling fact. Nothing was going to ruin this for her, not even an errant thought.

She felt his hand roll across her rump. The fingers touched, teased. They swept across her thigh. "Ooh! I've been a naughty girl, haven't I?"

"You have."

Unable to contain her joy, she squealed loudly.

"PUNISH ME MASTER!"

"Mmh...I think I will..."

SMACK!

The first strike of his palm on her rear jolted her. A second followed, then a third, in quick succession. Her ears were filled with each sharp slap, senses reeling, ending in immediate anticipation of the next hit.

SMACK!

"Eeeeaaahhhh!!"

Spanking his slave, Brian felt the pressure build in his pants. God, he needed some entertainment with Alice away, and VIXN made for the perfect plaything. His hand stung after only a few hits, one could only imaging how she was feeling. The depraved stare she threw at him over her shoulder granted a few hints, and he settled in to a kinky routine.

SMACK! Another one — five by her reckoning. VIXN whimpered as her rightful punishment was administered. Of course Master was right: she was a bad, bad girl!

"I'm a naughty fox!"

"Yes, you are," he groaned through grit teeth, straining to hold back the tide of animal lust that bombarded his conscience.

"More. More...please! Punish me for being so naughty!"

VIXN's pussy ached. The hard plastic sheath that protected it withdrew spontaneously, the droid losing control of some of her faculties. Presenting her taut behind to Brian, she felt the nanite-infused gel stretch and morph, deepening into the warm channel, and sprouting thick nether-lips at the entrance.

Her master's heated vision noticed this change, and put it to use. After another spank, he glided a finger across her ass, scraping the flawless surface. Landing at her crotch, he slid his finger around the gates of her personal heaven — the driven digit prodding the soft gelatinous substance. VIXN moaned as contact was made. The robot's body shook. Her legs parted fully whilst her limbs realigned, pushing her butt out further. The liquid feel of her gel-pussy as his finger sank inside was unmatched. A part of Brian shamefully compared Alice to the writhing goddess that occupied his bed at present.

Mashing her labia with careful ministrations, he pinched her between thumb and submerged finger. Rolling the squishy flesh against the joint of his forefinger, he rotated his wrist to amplify the pleasure. VIXN roiled beneath him, surging and swelling like the ocean as he worked his magic. Unclasping her lips, he dragged his finger from her depths.

"OHGODYES!!" she cried in blissful submission. "Master...Muh—M-MASTER! Don't stop now!"

He didn't.

VIXN was laid low by the assault Master delivered to her nerves. Two fingers, reinforcing their brethren, joined the fray. They swirled and tumbled inside her, stroking her walls, struggling against the thick, viscous jelly of her flexible pussy. She clamped down on the invaders with great force, squeezing the hand that pleasured her.

Brian forced himself to go deeper, fighting the insane tightness threatened to expel him. His inner massage brought joy to his servant, being brought close to the robotic equivalent of tears by the onslaught. Her ass moved hypnotically, capturing his attention as it began to buck wildly.

"Aaaahh!" VIXN teetered off the cliff's edge toward a squealing orgasm. Her vulva throbbed, and gel-muscles winked, smothering the foreign presence. The swollen bubble of flesh that represented her clitoris twitched when Brian used his thumb to press it.

He removed his hand. Finger-based funtime over, he stepped back to watch the result of his actions continue to ravage VIXN-93 throughout. Free of his tender yet forceful touch, her whole body still burned — legs and arms wobbled, toes curled, eyes clamped shut and muzzle scrunched into a visage of raw pleasure. Her hips jiggled on their own, her climax spreading ecstasy far and wide. The sight of her ripe bottom bounce, her gaping entrance shivering on its own. A small trickle of lubricant squirted from her pussy.

Brian raised his arm, and swung.

SMACK! One last hearty slap to top it all off.

"YES!" she screamed. "Oh my...I—I—I—"

Amid the cloud of gibberish that spewed from her mouth, VIXN managed to utter something tangible: "I was a bad girl..."

Brian knelt beside her, the bed shifting with the new weight. He studied her appearance, now bearing the signs of extreme tiredness. Poor girl exhausted her reserves amping up the pleasure he gave her. "Tut-tut-tut," Brian clicked, "you're still a very bad girl, I'm afraid."

"Huh?"

He renewed his grip on the leash, pulling it taut.

"The scarf...the collar...the seduction...I think you were trying to steer me away from Alice. Nice try, by the way."

"M-M-M-Master!" VIXN was audibly rattled by Brian's revelation. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry," she pleaded with him to forgive her, "I didn't mean to deceive you...it's," she breathed, "it's..."

He interrupted her cry for mercy with a curt laugh. She looked confused. Her pained words ceased. All she could do was look at Brian and wonder. Maybe's he's coming around to the idea—

SMACK!

Another smack of her juicy ass left her speechless, and senseless.

"Try harder VIXN," he said, suppressing further humour, "I'm beginning to like this new desperate you." He leaned over the bed and whispered direct to her pointed ear: "a little competition is healthy, after all...heh..."

Attempt 3: appeal to his sensual side.

Several days passed before she came up with another plan. This one had to work!

"Good evening Master, where is Mistress Alice?"

"She's with family, they're having a pre-Christmas get-together." Brian reclined on the sofa, the TV blaring obnoxiously in the background. He cracked his neck, bones popping into place after sitting badly for several hours straight.

"Gasp! And you weren't invited!?" VIXN feigned outrage at the mere mention her master was left out of Alice's personal life — her feet carried her in front of the TV, one hand on her hip, the other covering her mouth.

He sighed. "Try harder VIXN my dear, it's strictly family. I'm not a part of hers yet, and I want to give her some me-time."

"Oh," she paused, cursing his lack of anger, "that's too bad." She turned to leave before snapping her fingers — a happy smile shining down on her owner. "Tell you what Master, I'll prepare my present for you right now!"

"Present? Doesn't that last attempt count?"

She looked aside, not wanting to dwell on her failure thus far. "It's much better than last time. I bought special massage oils for a lovely rub-down! Get that stress out of your system, especially after such bad news."

"Seriously? She's back tomorrow! It's not like our engagement's falling apart."

"Oh no, no...perish the thought!" VIXN bent down, stroking his chest in long broad motions. "However, as she is not here when you need her most, it falls to me to serve you, pleasure you with every inch of my body."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Fine," he snorted.

Least I'll get some fun out of it.

This time VIXN had cleared an area in his bedroom and set a large plastic bedroll in the space where his bed used to be. "The fuck..." he whispered when he saw the room. Their king-sized bed — the site of her prior effort — had been turned on its side; its great bulk covering the vast majority of the bedroom window, leaving the room darker than usual. To compensate, his robotic servant had illuminated the chamber with candlelight. Expensive pillars of wax burned methodically, their aroma infusing the space with strong, floral notes. He inhaled the sweet mixture, a rising appreciation for her labour forming.

"You've really done up the place," he said, letting go of her paw. She ran to the bathroom to fetch the necessary items, leaving him in awe of her handiwork.

She's stronger than I realised, he thought, seeing the bed propped up against the wall. Or maybe she's a smarter lifter — I know I've ballsed up manual handling jobs before. Stupid muscles...stupid gravity...fucking knees...