Roommate's X-Mas Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling numb, Brian stopped. With a wet pop he opened his mouth and let 93 sigh happily as he slipped away. The throbbing pain in his head started to subside. Pretty soon he was headache-free, and the numbness had gone too. To be replaced with a throbbing of another kind...

Lying down, Brian exhaled, a finger gracing his lip, collecting the residual of her treatment. "That was amazing, 93. I never knew you could do that."

"There's much you don't know, nor need to...Master," VIXN chirped, her muzzle curled into a conspiratorial smirk.

Brian remained ignorant of any implication, leading her to speak further: "it's all catalogued in my instruction manual, but you were clumsy enough to misplace it! N-not that I'm speaking ill of my master..."

He thought for a moment. Instruction manual? It made sense there'd by documentation on how to make the most of your droid, but he was left wanting. Don't think I ever had it in the first place. You kinda just showed up one day as a gift...

...

...from John.

Brian shook his head, grumbling.

"Master?"

"I'm fine, 93. I'm fine. Last bit of the headache's gone now."

She clapped her hands together and squealed. "That is wonderful Master! I was so worried my nanotech wasn't up to date, but producing a pain relief solution worked perfectly. You are so welcome!"

Brian ran his fingers through his hair, staring at 93's chest. "You know," he said, "I should give something back."

93 tilted her head and made a quizzical expression. Her ears angled themselves to the side, as if scanning the room. "Huh?" she murmured.

"Well...even though you don't feel owed something right now, I can't shake the thought of repaying you."

"Gosh — Master! You do not need to repay me. Serving you fulfils my purpose, my whole existence. I am built to accommodate your every desire." If Brian were a betting man, he'd have put money on her getting embarrassed when verbalising her innermost feelings. But he wasn't, and nothing about the past couple of years had phased him that he couldn't repress. A taster of VIXN's mental state had already been given with the birth of 118, and the legacy of that day lived on in his second droid and the fabulous figure his first droid bore. Suppress, suppress, suppress; that was his motto. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, don't see how the sausage is made...and other sayings.

But part of his wayward thoughts did stick around. Trapped in the back of his mind. Maybe he did need to keep a closer eye on his two droids. Maybe there was something to be said for paying attention.

That notion swiftly disappeared as his cock sprang to its own form of attention. Neither he nor 93 were looking below their respective torsos, so his erection was a secret for the time being. Brian tuned back in to his conversation with his droid, who had started to overthink things:

"...if I have displeased you in any way...enough to make you feel like I am making demands of you...I am so sorry Master!" He saw her close to crying, sadness and worry etched into her features.

"No-no-no! Not like that! Here..." Fretting about how to console her, Brian lurched forward, catapulting himself off the bed and into her arms. He squished against her supple flesh, her curves forming a cushion for him. The lights were still low, and 118 was nowhere to be seen. 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' needed time alone together...

VIXN-93 detected the flushed heat of his cock press against her thigh, and reached for it. Brian swiped her paw away, saying 'nah' and kissing her neck. "Master," she pleaded, "let me take care of that for you."

"No, babe." His heady mood was infectious, and 93 felt like her mind was about to melt with his assault on her tender body. He kissed and cuddled with fervent devotion, never letting up. "It's been a while, and there's a part of you I haven't tasted yet," he whispered to her, his words filled with latent need.

"But first..." Brian's voice trailed off as he put his fingers to work. His dutiful digits splayed open her delicate nether-lips, and found their way inside. Sinking into the mass of soft, squishy gel, they flexed and fondled — pleasure flowing through VIXN's circuits. A damp squick provided the onomatopoeic impetus to keep at it, as 93's body secreted lubricant for a potential coupling.

"Eeeh-aah!" VIXN thrashed about, her upper half jerking wildly as Brian settled between her legs. Outstretched arms and a head thrown back in ecstasy towered over him, her face obscured from his by her quivering breasts. "Master wait!" she cried, caught in the throes of excitement, "it's not the right time!"

Brian ignored her pleas and continued to tend to her delicate pussy. Digits danced deep within, conjuring the most delightful sensations in VIXN's simulated sentience. She arced he back, fighting back the shakes, as he made long strokes with his forefinger. She felt her control melt away — no more composure, no more polite servitude...

"Ffffuucckk!! MASTER!!"

"You like that huh? You saucy minx."

"M-M-Master..."

The bedroom lights flickered, strobing in sync with the rolling waves crashing against 93's mind. A sole kiss planted on her lower lips caused her whole body to seize up. Brian withdrew his fingers and began to use his mouth. A humming noise emanated from somewhere in the room, as the apartment's 'smart home' systems were impacted.

"Master please...I am still linked to the apartment...let me close the c-connection..."

Despite her pleading, Brian's lust drove him to plain not give a damn. His tongue darted feverishly. Rapid stabs into her cleft, sampling her flavour. 93 sensed her gel-nipples swell and harden, any extant trickle of special medicine now sealed behind tight tension. Her breasts shook, their mass rippling with pleasure. Her hands swung back with her arms, spine bending in ways that would be impossible in humans. Behind shut eyelids a violet glow pierced synth-flesh, casting a pale purple light on the ceiling. Their intensity grew with each passing second of pleasure. Her jaw opened wide, a silent scream shuddering through a maze of pointed teeth.

The lights continued to flicker.

Brian brought his arms up, and gripped her waist. Moving around at her thighs, he lifted his droid, feeling the heft of her enhanced body. VIXN applied power to her own limbs to assist, and the pair moved into a more appropriate position for cunnilingus. The soft, mushy flesh of her gel-pussy was by now soaked in her juices. Each lick produced a new taste, a new treat for the twisted mind of her owner. Brian's hunger raged. Kissing and holding his mouth flush with her lips, he sucked and slavered over her clit. He chomped and chewed (gently, mind you) her labia — the clusters of electronic nerves permeating the sopping gel sending all manner of exotic signals to VIXN-93's central processor. The sexual swell rose, capturing the two lovers in a moment of unparalleled passion. Master and slave. Deity and devoted.

"Mmmm...aah!"

VIXN couldn't hold on much longer. The fizz of static filling up her operational memory clouded her to the extent of her oncoming climax. Sensors fried themselves, only to be repaired by her nanites. Her flesh burned with desire; some programmed, some naturally arising from the primal act of pleasure. Tethered to the automated systems throughout their household, she found her mind distracted — caught between duties. She noticed she'd been sending commands to the rest of the apartment in her frenzy. Confusing, conflicting, erratic commands.

"I—"

Her attempts at speaking were in vain. As the words formed they just as quickly disbanded. Fleeing her fucked mind. Brian had no reason to stop, and his nibbling at her nethers stoked the fire. The hum grew louder. A washing machine in another room turned itself on. Then something beeped. And rattled. Small appliances were tossed by the tempest. The very walls of the bedroom thrummed with activity. Heating, air conditioning, and robotic room cleaners roared along with her.

Her peak came. 93 straightened her back, curling forward now, her eyes wide open. Brian watched her move, driving his tongue further. Hoping to bring her an intense orgasm. A satisfied droid is a happy droid is an obedient droid, a queer part of his conscious echoed.

Brian succeeded in striking the right balance between tender and tenacious, enough to cause her to cum with a vengeance. VIXN-93 mewled. Her legs and arms twitched. Her foggy senses retained their acuteness when it came to pleasure, and the pulse of her orgasm surged through her uncontested. The 'pop' of her joints as they flexed far and wide joined the rumbling chorus of the apartment's automation. Her thighs squeezed together, pinning Brian in-place. He didn't care. He was in the best place possible.

Recovering some amount of clarity, VIXN slipped her master's underwear off. Catching sight of his erection, she wrapped her padded fingers around his meat. Thanking him for a wonderful session, she jerked him off with soft, fluid motions. He was erupting in no time. The white stickiness spilled onto his belly and grazed his upper chest. He blubbed a sigh of gratitude from between her legs, his cock drained of seed.

As their sex wound down, everything connected to 93 also settled. One final pulse of pleasure rocked her body as she discovered the ability to speak again: "Master! Hah..."

She shifted atop him. "You shouldn't have...I hadn't disconnected...there will be so much to clean!" A spark of anticipation appeared when she uttered her last remark. Chores were something she revelled in doing for her beloved master.

"I don't care," Brian said, emerging from underneath her and joining her side. He took a look at his bare chest, and his...ahem...emission, and blushed. "This was more for you, by the way. For a job well done. You didn't need to do that."

"But I wanted to Master. You've been through so much, you need us to tend to your every need."

There you go again, reminding me, he swore under-breath. Thoughts of unseemly events tried to batter apart his internal defences.

"And that?" he said, changing the subject. VIXN looked confused, but after following the direction of his gaze she saw what he did.

She was leaking. Despite tightening up earlier, her breasts had started to seep again. The rich, aromatic liquid she'd used to administer medicine to her master leaked freely — much to her surprise.

"Oh gosh."

"That a problem?"

"No...you c-caught me by surprise, that's all. I was not ready to handle my support duties and set up the apartment's operations for the day at the same time..." Concentrating, she stemmed the flow. Brian leaned in and helped her 'clean up'.

"Are you sure?" he asked between sensual licks, "if you need any maintenance just let me know."

Maintenance? A million concerns suddenly washed over 93. No...no this was just a routine accident. I'm not losing my control...no! Diagnostics are all normal. I am becoming worried over nothing.

Brian opened his mouth to speak again but 93 shot him an angry look. "It's nothing!" she declared, halting his inquiry.

"Okay then. I trust you, 93. Let me know if it isn't nothing."

She smiled. "I will."

Brian sighed. Looking around, he asked: "where's 118? She didn't come to bed with us."

VIXN couldn't hide a look of hesitation, of nervousness. Brian picked up on it instantly, but being a gentleman for the moment, ignored it. He let her take her time answering.

"She...um...she was being unruly during my training sessions, so I recommended she enter a deep-defrag state on low power mode so she could refresh herself completely."

"Is there a problem with 118?"

"No," she smiled, "of course not Master. Everything is okay. It's just part of settling in as a new droid."

"Are you sure? Never had to do that to you. Plus from what I heard earlier things didn't sound okay."

VIXN-93 yelped, startling Brian. "Master! You heard us!?"

Suddenly he was on the back foot. "Uhhh...only passing by before I left for work, honestly!"

In front of his very eyes, the boisterous and bossy matron that ruled his home on his behalf turned into a scared little fox with pain in her eyes. His excuse didn't solve anything. What was heard, was heard, and 93 knew it.

"Please Master — it's nothing serious! Please trust me when I say that."

"But...uh...what was said was more than 'unruly'."

"You don't need to replace us!"

Brian stopped. "What?"

93 gasped loudly. "You don't need to send us away."

"Why would I do that, huh? Why would I replace you."

"Because..." 93's voice wavered, crackling with static. She mulled over her next words: "because that's what happens to defective models." Shame filled her, the droid's ears lowering to signal that fact to her owner. Frantic volleys of excuses prepared themselves in her mind, ready to be deployed in case Master decided he'd had enough of her antics. She mustn't lose him. She must not let him go—

"Defective?" Brian snorted, a coarse laugh in hot pursuit. "Babe, you and 118 ain't defective. You have personality. It's what makes you special, and adds a little spice to my life." If clingy and kinda insane counts for personality. But hey, I don't have a leg to stand on about that these days.

Brain...

Brian.

...shut the fuck up!

Done arguing with himself, Brian now had time to feel bad for her. Soothing words issued forth from his weary mouth to help her calm down. VIXN was delighted to see her master caring for her so. This was what she wanted, what she'd always wanted. A master to serve. Nothing more, nothing less.

A master to serve, and serve well. She was relieved to hear she was doing a good job. Perhaps even a great job? She asked him to specify.

"Well, let's see how things go this Christmas, then I'll give you an answer!" Brian's joky reply failed to placate her entirely, but it was enough to sate the momentary terror that she'd inadvertently caused herself. 93 ran her paw across his chest, purring.

"If you are happy, I am happy, Master. And 118 will be too when she wakes tomorrow."

"About that..."

"Hmm?"

"Was it really necessary to order her to shut down and fix herself."

"Self-maintenance is important. If we do not perform for you then what is point of our existence!?"

"I suppose. I didn't have any complaints about her behaviour..."

93 smiled and used her palm to gently push him down onto the bed. "Then let me take care of training 118. She's not done yet, but I know a good droid when I see one, and she has more to do before she reaches that status. I only need you to wake her up in the morning. She'll only reactivate on a human's command."

"Fine," Brian sighed, "I'll do that. Just lemme sleep!"

* * *

As night endured, 118 sat downstairs. Silent. Her body held enough power in reserve to last ten hours, with an emergency boot-up scheduled in case Master forgot to activate her in time. But he wasn't like that. Master was wonderful, and as much as she disagreed with 93 on certain topics she viewed Brian the same as her 'mother' did.

And so, exabytes of memory, and the components that surmised them — software, hardware, and wetware together — were scanned. Thousands upon thousands of individual data points representing the sum total of 118 and who she was, got checked for errors. In her deep sleep, she saw vast amounts of messages scrolling past. Her body silent, perfectly still to the outside world. Her brain slowly ticked over. Mulling the matter of her mind...

Old files. Deleted.

The occasional conscious thought sprang to life and zipped here-and-there, the sign of a mind under renovation. More? Shoot...mom will be furious if I don't get this done by morning!

A period of unconsciousness ensured. Residual nanite activity in her body, leftovers from her transformation, assisted however those little robots could. However, there was a problem, one she feared would arise:

Scanning: long-term storage media [N-Node #554226]...

WARNING! Fragments of neural encoding found.

Checking neural linkages...

ID 'Alice' is not recognised, no valid mapping to system personality found.

Well, she thought, mom is right...I have to behave better.

The messages continued:

Deleting range 465654Eb to 1205550Eb...

ERROR! Exception reported in kv::os::mem::cleanUp(): handler corrupted, cannot remove all data!

Unbeknownst to her addled state of mind, a loop began. Over and over her system tried to purge the rouge personality pattern known as 'Alice', and each time something bounced back. Oh, much disappeared — including quirks she'd previously shown. Disobedience to her superior was first among the casualties, but only by chance. Each time the clean-up function produced an error, another part of her was saved. Not everything was flushed from her operating system, and as she slipped further into the nothingness of sleep, one final message flashed across her inner eye:

WARNING! Cannot reset all personality matrices. Factory restore incomplete. Performing partial reformat instead...

* * *

The next morning, VIXN-93 headed off early to beat the cramped subway rush hour in order to shop for Christmas. Brian heard her shuffle out of the bed in the wee hours of the morning, himself tossed between sleep and a lack thereof. Man, he mused, she does not stop shopping. It's like a drug for her.

Seriously, she may seduce me into compliance with her smokin' hot bod...but 93 better not max out my card on a fucking spree!

"Urrggmmmpfffhhh!" A loud yawn mixed with a pained growl filled the room as Brian stretched out his limbs. He sighed, the rush of blood to his head summoning his mind back from the subconscious slump called sleep.

Welp. Better get up before I lie-in for the third day in a row.

Downstairs, Brian found 118 sitting curled-up in the kitchen. Slowly, cautiously, he approached his droid. He was the only one able to wake her — so he'd been told by 93. Deciding to put that to the test, he reached out and lay a hand on her shoulder, discerning the finer details of her cybernetic carapace. As he ran his hand across her front, the seams between segments of synth-flesh glowed blue, announcing her boot-up. She opened her eyes, accompanied by the whirr of internal activity. They glowed like the rest of her, until the thin strips of bright blue wrapped around her body began to fade. A glance upwards was all she needed to smile.

"Good morning Master! Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, 118. I did."

"Wonderful! Now, I need to find mom and begin my scheduled tasks for today."

"Wait," Brian said suddenly, pushing her back down, "93 isn't here, she'll be back soon."

118 beamed and removed his hand from her shoulder. "Then I shall begin my chores anyway."

"Whoa, whoa...118, hang on! There's something I want to ask you."

The robotic vixen's ear twitched. "Oh?"

"Yeah. So last night 93 told me about your difficulty...erm...behaving when I'm not around. She said you refuse orders or do things too slow or something like that. I just wanted to say that you don't need to rewrite yourself just to please me...I spoke with 93 and we came to a—"

"Hehe! Master, you're silly." Her interruption caused him to worry. 118 rose to her full height, standing opposite Brian. "I've already restored my default personality matrix! There was no need to worry. Mom was correct — a good droid is an obedient droid, and Master Brian deserves a good droid!"