Roommate's X-Mas Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. You don't feel like that was imposed on you?"

"Of course not Master. It's a normal part of my operating system. But if you are concerned about my performance under new personality parameters I have backed up my old self to your home network storage."

Brian remained quiet for a moment, contemplating this change. 118 watched him, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (to borrow a phrase from her animal cousins). She knew he was deep in thought — captured by the circumstances. She patiently let him think, adjusting her stance to better support herself.

The first thing Brian mentioned when he'd finished was a cute remark about her 'new' personality. More helpful — if such an attitude could even exist! Friendlier, as a short conversation about the facets of her personality revealed an extensive repertoire of loving remarks, banter, and topics of discussion. 118 had been reborn, completely. No longer was she clinging to 93's presence, desperate for instruction and validation. No, instead a confident, loyal, and proud servant stood before him. Eager to please. Eager to obey...

"So, uh...can't really say much except for: 'welcome back 118'!" Brian drew her into a tight hug. 118 squealed under his embrace, her legs rubbing together and her arms reaching far around his waist.

"Thank you Master! It's a pleasure to serve."

A kiss followed, 118's muzzle smashing into her master's mouth. Caught by surprise, Brian uttered a partial grunt before being subsumed entire by the soft, wet touch of her lips. Okay, he thought, that's a lot more forward than before. More like 93. She's really grown out of her brat phase if this is anything to go by!

The corner of his mouth curled in an obstructed grin. Heh, maybe she'll be as pro-active in the bedroom now too...

Brian broke the kiss, his hands slipping on her collar plating and finding themselves gripping her petite breasts. "Seeing as you're a new droid, 118, have you thought about enhancements?"

"What? Like mom's? I..." She turned away, her head displaying synthesised colouration denoting embarrassment. A wave of soft orange swept over her, diodes flashing in sequence to mimic a blush. "I haven't..."

"Why not?"

"I..." She steeled herself before continuing: "my framework is not sufficient to handle such an upgrade," she stated, rattling off a series of technical specifications. Brian listened to her monotone response, ordering her to stop when he had heard enough.

"I get it. You are too light."

"Yes — that's one way of putting it. My internal structure could not handle the additional weight."

"Not even with stronger muscles? Uh...pistons?"

118 smiled. "Master, we aren't built with pistons! Our muscular system is a combination of nanite-enhanced steel/cadmium fibres and high-stress polymer tendons. There's no hydraulic or pneumatic components present. Nothing that could be construed as a 'piston'."

"Silly me," he replied, "but the question still stands."

"No. I cannot upgrade my muscles beyond their current strength. Ergo, any upgrades requiring better load-bearing are not possible."

"That's strange though, because 93 was able to upgrade no problem."

118 paused, scratching her chin. "Well, that is likely due to mom being constructed from a sturdier base frame. Personal service droids of our product line are only capable of advancing up to the capacity of our base frame. Any further modification would require a complete rebuild, which I doubt Master desires. Why would you? After all, you have two top-of-the-line droids in myself and VIXN-93."

Despite the dry nature of their discussion, 118 injected her infectious happiness into every descriptive sentence. Brian found himself appreciating the new her.

Base frame, huh? Suppose that explains it.

She was smaller when she was created. When she was...

NO! Don't go there!

I—

NO! His mind roared. Inside Brian a battle raged.

I...

Skipping over an uncomfortable truth, Brian dumbly repeated his line of questioning:

"I wonder why she can and you can't."

"Are you sure, Master? I just explained it to you." 118 looked confused. Concerned. Ready to diagnose memory loss in a pinch.

"No, not that. I mean...aagh, just leave it be. It's not important."

"Of course Master." 118 bowed, having stepped back just enough for her vulpine ears to graze his chest. Brian felt them tickle, the pointy plastic barely penetrating his t-shirt.

"Do...do you feel bad about not being able to accept upgrades?" he ventured, bringing himself close again.

VIXN-118 met his advance, and held herself against him. After a second of silence, she spoke: "thank you for your concern Master. It is always good to see that you want to look after your droids."

"Just like you look after me," he quipped.

"Yes. Like we look after you. To answer your question, I do not feel bad. It is of no concern to me if I can or cannot be enhanced with additional features by my owner. I am here to serve."

"Well, that's a little different than 93."

"Oh, how?"

Brian looked up at the ceiling, exposing his neck to a nurturing nibble from his servant.

"Listen babe. You are as gorgeous as your robot MILF, which I'm one-hundred-percent in favour of, but you haven't had much of a streak as she had."

"Streak?"

"Yeah I'm not explaining myself good! Uhh, 93 was very possessive of me before you came along. It's mellowed since then but I get the feeling you don't see things the same way."

"Oh Master. I totally do see things the same way. I just express my adoration for you differently. Starting today, I can be more obvious with my treatment of your human ego!"

"Okay," he hummed, "ease up on the sass, 118."

"I will."

Brian noticed she didn't stop staring intently at him. "Something else?"

"If you are worried about us, you can always check the Admin Panel to see our system statuses."

"Admin...Panel?"

"Yes, connect to it and you can view both mine and mom's neural matrices."

"Matrices..." Brian repeated her several more times, fuelling 118's burgeoning sense of confusion. What on earth did he mean?

"Master," 118 lowered her voice, a tentative tone taking over, "you do know how to remotely administer your service droids, right?"

Brian froze. 118 gave him a concerned look. "You mean you never opened it once!?"

"Opened what?"

VIXN-118 stormed off, muttering to herself. Brian overheard a few 'stupid organics' and 'how is Master so dumb' echo in her wake, putting paid to the notion that her apparent personality changes were permanent and not a glitch with the current reboot. Shame, he thought, could've done with a more docile droid.

She returned, still in a huff, with his phone in-hand. 118 growled as she swiped the screen. "Unlock this please," she asked, unable to shed the dismissive tone.

"You know I heard you talking," Brian said. 118 looked up. Her eyes flicked, their light wavering. He saw her mouth the words 'oh no'.

"Fooled me for a while," he continued, "but this stupid organic owns you, remember?"

"Oh Master...I...I..." He could've sworn he saw tears forming. "I didn't mean to deceive you."

"But you went ahead and did it anyway."

"Please don't tell mom. She'll be furious if she finds out the personality rewrite didn't work!"

Brian raised his hands, calming the overly-emotional droid. "I won't tell her. But whether some of your old personality came back isn't important." He pointed to his phone, requesting it. Once he'd unlocked it for her she snatched it back.

118 flicked through pages of apps in rapid succession. "No," she muttered, "you didn't even install it!"

"Install WHAT!?" he bellowed, cowing her for a moment.

"I'll just go ahead, and...there! It's working now." 118 handed back his phone. Brian took a look at the open program on the screen. Black text on a white background scrolled into view:

KV-OS Droid Administration Interface

v6.7.1 'Boisterous Melange' (release candidate #3)

KV-OS is a registered trademark of Kontor-Vyamin Manufacturing (GzBH). This product is registered to UNKNOWN_USER_ACCOUNT_STRING.

"Huh, that's strange." Brian noticed 118 peeking at the screen. Fighting the urge to jerk it away from her view, he chose instead to let her read alongside him. "What's strange?" he asked her.

"It says you don't have a user account. Master," her voice quickly turned from teacher to tease, "have you not even registered us yet!?"

He glanced at the screen, seeing a fourth line of text appear:

Powered by MercatorCorp Computing (DoppelOS), in partnership with Kontor-Vyamin Manufacturing and Delisham Materials Technology. All rights reserved.

"I didn't know you could," he said.

"All this time, and we were technically not under warranty. For shame."

"Hey, what did I say about back-chat?"

118 lowered her head. "Sorry."

The spinning dial in the corner of the screen finally filled up, transforming the interface into a fancy colour display. Blue and pink marked different sections of text, numbers constantly changed before their eyes, and a graph drawn over time began to form — its thin, continuous lines streaming across the screen from right-to-left. Brian looked closer, and noticed two distinct alphanumeric IDs:

VIXNPSD776682320000

"That's me!" said 118, following where her master was looking.

Brian moved to the next ID. The text was greyed out.

VIXNPSD009911334556

"So that must be 93."

"Yes. She's not in range at the moment, but when she comes home, you'll be able to monitor her from this application."

"Neat," he bleated.

"Sign-in is automatic, so you needn't ask her."

Letting me know she'll have no say, eh?

"Thanks, 118."

"And if you select me for instance — you can view the backups I made."

"Cool. Thanks."

Brian received further instruction from his droid on the ins and outs of the application. She showed him ways of managing duty rosters, applying wetware patches, altering moods, and issuing override commands. Some aspects of the droids' operation was blocked to him. As 118 said: "some things even Master shouldn't do"; these restrictions were encoded into the very fibre of their operating system. "No deleting us just because we annoy you, for example. Not that we think we annoy you, though! But it's not going to be let happen. Self-preservation protocols would kick in, and even Master wouldn't like that!" Brian smiled and went along with her rambling, gleaning useful information at every turn. At the end of their conversation, he now knew how to better run his household, service droids included.

* * *

Practice makes perfect, Brian told himself. It had been a while since 118 showed him how to properly manage his droids. Bless her naïve heart. But he was getting the hang of it. Ordering VIXN-93 to attend to him, he waited until the distinctive patter of her padded foot-paws neared.

The sultry vixen entered the room, hips swaying as she came to a complete stop. "Yes Master?" she breathed, expecting him to give further verbal orders.

"I wanted to show you something. I may not have a manual for my droids, but I've learned enough from 118 to do this!"

Brian swiped his thumb on his phone screen. 93 waited for a second, confused. Then, a sudden tightness took her. Cramped. Controlled. 93 mewled as a series of subroutines executed, forcing her to engage her joints and muscles. Loud grinding of metal and synth-flesh evolved into silent submission to her master, who had purpose in causing her discomfort. VIXN-93 told herself this was intentional — that Master Brian was doing this for a reason. She slowly realised what was happening as her top half moved, the droid bending over, forming a seamless right angle as her strong skeletal superstructure supported her ample curves as they weighed on her chest.

"MASTER!" she cried out, awash with surprise. "Y-you have admin rights?"

"Oh yes."

Another swipe and a quick tap led her to submit further. 93's posture changed, her legs spreading apart. Wider footing and a deeper bend meant she needed to use her arms to help stay upright. 93 glanced up at her owner, and the feedback her biosensors were providing her.

Master's enjoying this, she thought. Gosh...it has been so long since he took charge so...forcefully...

Her legs shivered. Quaking with anticipation, she waited, tongue lolling from her mouth, for his next move.

Brian observed the 'standing downward dog' pose he'd instructed 93 to adopt and giggled. "I can make you do tonnes with this," he said, waving the phone screen in her direction. 93 was no stranger to the appearance of the program displayed — her innate knowledge explained better than any monologue he might deign to indulge in. "You have our Droid Administration Interface. I am impressed, Master. I did not think you knew to search for a tool like this."

"Like I said: 118 helped."

"Oh, she did...did she?" 93 groaned under the weight of her posture, the strain of her contortions rippling through her body. Her deviant side admired 118's initiative, whilst her matronly side demanded punishment for her daughter-droid's collusion. "118 seems to have learned how to behave. She surrendered everything to you Master."

"I wouldn't say that," he replied, idly scanning the app for more options, "she was very helpful, yes. And I think both of you will enjoy a bit of dom/sub roleplay. But how I found out about this nifty little tool is pure accident. I wanted to know how 118 was doing after her 'reset', and she introduced me to it."

"Worried about us?"

"No, I don't think...well, after listening to you sound so worried after our last session I did think I should be more proactive in keeping you in top condition."

"A healthy droid is a happy droid," she cooed, impressed by his initiative, "you know that Master."

"I do." Brian walked beside her, running his palm over her smooth back. 93 trembled. Her body reacted to his tender touch with extreme sensitivity. The tapping of his fingertips failed to escape her notice. It was no blind guess to assume he was fiddling with her sensory settings.

"Whatever you are doing — Master — it feels amazing."

"Good to hear," he said, his hand sliding over her gorgeous ass. He gently squeezed her cheeks, sending yet more intense signals through her nervous system. 93 gasped. Brian kept changing sliders and flipping switches.

"M-more..." she breathed, her gel-patches taking their anatomically correct form. Clear circles on each breast morphed into fleshy, lifelike nubs. Between her legs, the viscous squelch of her groin rearranging itself from flat slab of pale pink to thick nether-lips and an inviting canal drove her wild. Yet she couldn't display her excitement. Brian had her body on lock-down. Nothing happened without his consent. The most she could do was close her eyes, and revel in the act of submission.

Brian watched her transform — the already buxom droid shifting, fighting to hold back her true self...it captivated him, as it had many times before. He loved this part; watching her shake, her body changing to better entertain him. The looks she gave him when it happened. The hint of shame that lay far in the depths of her mind, that last spark of humanity seeping through to the world.

God I fucking love my life!

He turned on another setting in the app. 93 let out a dirty 'guh' noise as his latest instruction was executed. A low humming grew from inside her. Faint, dull, but fast increasing in volume. 93 felt her belly vibrate, the sensation spreading from her lower torso to her thighs and finally — vagina. The malleable matter that made up her sexual organs quivered, the vibrations taking over. She started moaning, but that too was affected by the staccato shaking.

A hand broke free from her conditioning and shot towards her groin. Brian dove beneath her and caught her arm before she could relieve herself. "Nuh-uh! I want to see what this app can do."

VIXN wept as the vibrations became intolerable. Too much, too much! She wanted to scream. She wanted to tell her master it was getting out of control. Nothing came from her efforts, however, as her vocal subsystem lost itself to the mounting pressure. Heat spread through her body, a flood of imprisoned ecstasy, waiting to be unleashed. Brian watched her suffer, pain and pleasure blending within her.

The humming was loud now. Even Brian knew it was severe. He had access to her inner conflict right there on his phone: fear, excitement, confusion. Complete visibility over her every feeling and desire, stretching back to her date of activation. Power was a heady brew. Brian just about managed to stave off becoming drunk from his newfound control. Deciding to end it, he moved his hand between her legs. The air shook between his fingers and her supercharged pussy. He only had to graze it to—

"MASTER! IT'S TOO MUCH!!" VIXN's pleas finally broke free, just in time for him to respond. He placed his palm over her nether-lips, sensing how hard and stiff they'd become thanks to his meddling. It was like her flesh had turned to stone. Nanites swarmed in force, forging a tight bond with the material her vagina was composed of. Brian sealed his palm against her pussy, fingertips pressing against her clitoris.

That was all she needed...

A desperate moan filled the room — a harrowing combination of screams that suggested torture in any other circumstances. 93's vocal overload quickly shut off, volume controls killing the cry in its infancy. 93 felt her body tense up, then immediately loosen. The long-building knot inside her unravelled, Brian's control slipping away. With her new freedom came a blast of electric pleasure, blowing out her sense of decency and turning her into a gibbering mess. Her legs gave way — her arms followed soon after — and the once-rigid droid collapsed to the floor. She reached heights she'd never thought possible. Every limit she thought she had had been exceeded. Pleasure, sweet all-encompassing please, coursed through her. Nerves fired and fizzled out so fast her nanites couldn't replace them in time for the next surge. Brian withdrew from her pussy as the solid mass turned rapidly into the familiar wetness of her womanly flesh. One touch had been enough to set her off. As she descended to the floor, she glared back at him with dull eyes.

Minutes passed. 93 had to be given time to relax after her orgasm. Brian stood by as she recovered, her eyes restoring their vibrant glow the first thing he saw of her exit from the storm.

VIXN-93 lifted her weakened body off of the ground, finding purchase with her left arm — enough to prop her up for a while. Her master knelt beside her. She could feel her systems rebooting, all the non-essential ones that failed during her massive climax. Soon, things would be normal again. A fact she both appreciated and hated. How do you go back from what she just experienced?

"Muh-Master," she finally said to a hungered Brian, "that was..."

"Yeah I think I set a few things too high."

"Gosh!" 93 swatted Brian's shoulder, her arm falling limp afterwards. "I think you did it on purpose."

"So what if I did," he jeered, "gonna rebel against me?"

VIXN grabbed his shirt collar and dragged him close. She let her head settle against his shoulder, exhaustion trapping her in it's draining grip. The colours she picked up with her ocular sensors hadn't properly readjusted yet — so she was privy to a private ballet of delirious patterns, orange and blue blobs swirling in front of her eyes. "No Master," she sighed, "I exist to serve you. I exist to...love you..."