RoomService

Story Info
A little room service goes a long way.
908 words
3.74
38.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, lets take a shower," Chris said.

"Ok, baby I'll be right there. Go ahead and get the shower going," Cassey replied.

She heard the water starting in the shower as she put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob to their room. Her mind was already going crazy thinking about him under the running shower water. Thinking about him all wet, was getting her all wet. She walked in the bathroom pulling off her clothes piece by piece. Her shirt and skirt off before she reached the bathroom. Chris peaked his head out of the shower curtain, watching her remove her bra and panties. Smiling up at him she reached down feeling the wetness between her legs.

"Get your ass in here," he commanded.

Cassey climbed in the shower, reaching down to grab his already hard cock as he nibbled on her neck, the warm water running over both of them.

They'd been waiting for this weekend for the past two weeks. Anticipating spending three whole days and nights together, three whole days of uninterrupted adult fun. Everyday leading up to their weekend getaway seemed to drag on and on. The anticipation of being in each others arms was more than either of them could bear. They'd spent hours talking and planning out the weekend and all the things they were going to do to each other.

Just as Cassey was about to drop to her knees, they heard the door open. "Room service," they heard a man call out.

They both froze, looking at each other frantically. "I thought you put the sign on the door," he said. "I did," she replied, "go get rid of him."

Chris wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. Impatient and horny, Cassey soon followed a towel around herself. She walked into the room and saw Chris and the man talking. They both stopped when she entered and turned to look at her.

"What did you order," Cassey asked to break the silence.

"Whipped cream and strawberries ma'am," the attendant replied.

He then proceeded to dip a strawberry in the whipped cream and walked over to her, holding it up to her mouth. Cassey looked at Chris confused, but then saw the approval in his eyes. She opened her mouth as the attendant fed her the strawberry.

He then grabbed her hand and led her back to Chris. The attendant reached out and removed her towel and then Chris', leaving both of them standing naked in front of him. He then dipped another strawberry in whipped cream and used it to cover the tip of Chris' hard cock. After feeding Cassey the strawberry, the attendant dropped to his knees and began sucking the whipped cream off of Chris' cock. Cassey watched, desire building up inside of her. Chris grabbed her and kissed her hard and deep while the attendant continued to suck his cock. His hand slowly reached down to feel the wetness that was now dripping down her leg. He brought his fingers up to her mouth, enjoying watching her suck them clean. He couldn't stand it anymore and pushed her to her knees.

The attendant stroked Chris' cock, allowing Cassey to get her mouth around it. They moved as one, her mouth and his hand, sliding up and down his hard cock. Chris could hardly contain himself. Moaning loudly he had to sit on the edge of the bed. The attendant's hand found its way to Cassey's wet pussy. He began rubbing it in rhythm with Chris' cock.

Now they were both moaning. Chris was laid back on the bed, all his muscles contracting, he was about to cum.

Cassey and the attendant both sat waiting, mouths open, for Chris to shoot his hot cum in their mouths. Chris grabbed hold of his cock, stroking it fast, he let his cum shoot into both their mouths. Cassey swallowed it fast, as she always does, and was licking his cock clean, when the attendant came up behind her and guided her to the bed.

She laid back and watched as Chris began to lick her pussy. Moaning already, she watched him slide two fingers inside her as he licked her clit. She had almost forgotten the attendant until he was on the bed beside her, unbuttoning his pants and whipping out his cock.

She looked at Chris, meeting his eyes she knew it would turn him on. She took the attendants hard cock in her mouth, laying there as he moved himself in and out of her mouth.

She was on the verge of cumming, when she felt Chris stand up long enough to stick his cock inside her pussy. She moaned, making the attendant move faster in and out of her mouth. Both men were moving in the same rhythm in and out of her. She heard Chris and the attendant moaning and knew they were both close.

Just as every muscle in her body began to contract and she was cumming, she felt Chris pull out and the attendant pulled out as well.

Cassey was screaming in orgasm as both men were stroking each other to orgasm over her body.

The attendant stood up, buttoned his pants, and began walking to the door. He turned to Cassey and Chris, both still lying on the bed and said, "Thanks for the great tip. I'll be back to check on you two later."