Root of the Problem Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman stumbles across some trouble in the woods.
4k words
4.41
26k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

(Features non-con and plants!)

The camping trip wasn't a complete waste, even if it had been raining all night. Katy left the tent, poking her head out to check the weather. The rain had finally relented, although the sky was still overcast and threatened to downpour again. Her boyfriend, Brandon, still sleeping soundly, he had carried most of the gear, he deserved a few more hours of rest as she didn't wake him. She had pulled on her boots and jacket, as she headed out. The clearing they had set up had almost turned into a puddle at this point. They had been lucky that the rainwater hadn't gotten into the tent while they had slept. The camping trip would have to be cut short, the rain had abated for now but it looked like it would start again any minute. After they had managed to set up the tent last night and dried off it hadn't been the worst trip, they couldn't build a fire or do any hiking, but some alone time with Brandon was never a bad thing, just the two of them and the sound of rain falling in the woods.

Katy wouldn't pass up the small window she had to walk along the trails though. Water still dripped from the leaves above her but at least more wasn't actively falling. She walked along as fast as she could while keeping her footing. It was hardly the most pleasant time to be in the woods, they had been promised clear skies, but being alone and off campus was nice enough. With the weather scaring people off it was probably just the two of them for miles around. She headed up one of the steeper trails, moving slower as she went, there was supposed to be an awesome view over the cliffs, and even with the clouds in the sky, she hoped it would be worth the photo.

It took her another ten minutes to reach it, but it at least did turn out to be worth it. Even with the overcast light she could see for miles, with the forest blanketing the ground. Brandon had been trying to convince her to come out on the trip for weeks, maybe he had been right about it after all. Katy pulled out her phone, snapping a quick picture. She moved to take another one, stepping back to get better framing when her foot caught on something and she tumbled backward. Katy tried to catch herself, swinging her arms in a wild attempt to reclaim her balance. It wasn't over the cliff but instead back and down the steep incline that she had just climbed. She let out a yell as she fell, rolling over and over, losing track of her phone what was happening as the forest spun around. Mud splattered against her as her descent slowly stopped, leaving her at the foot of the hill.

Katy pushed herself up slowly off of the ground, spitting out mud and brushing leaves off of her face. "Great. Just great." Now she was stuck like this until they got back to the hotel. For what she could tell she wasn't injured, just some bruises. She sat up, looking around for her phone but she couldn't see it anywhere. It couldn't have landed too far. Katy kicked some of the leaves at her feet, searching for it. Then she heard a branch snap underneath her and the ground gave way. She tried jumping forward and away from the hole that was suddenly forming beneath her, but all she managed to do was grab a root in front of her and slow her sudden descent slightly. With a crack the root gave way and she fell down several feet onto the muddy rock.

She winced at the pain, but it didn't seem like any skin had been broken. Katy looked around, finally on stable ground but also a dozen or so feet below the surface now. Things just kept getting worse. She didn't even have her phone on her now. She looked around where she had landed, she could make out in the darkness what she assumed were roots from the trees above her, it seemed like she had fallen through the roof of a cave. Given how little light from the overcast sky reached her, she couldn't see much, having to use her hands to feel along the roots on the wall. "Brandon!" She shouted as loud as she could. She called a dozen more times, each more desperate than the last, but didn't get any response. She was pretty far from where they had set up camp, she doubted he'd be able to hear her. That left her on her own.

Katy tried climbing out of the hole, but the roots down by her were too thin to hold her weight and broke before she could reach up to the thicker ones. Even trying to jump up she couldn't get high enough to reach any of them. After trying to climb for half an hour she gave up, completely exhausted, she'd have to find another way. She hadn't explored the entire cave she was in, the light from above barely illuminated the area just around her, so she didn't even know how big it was, fortunately, it didn't sound like there were any animals down here. The thought of falling into some den made her even more nervous. Steeling herself she slowly began moving off in a random direction. As she left the hole behind she was left in total darkness, feeling her way along the wall each step of the way with one hand, the other stretched in front of her, making sure she didn't walk into anything. She couldn't even see either of them as she moved deeper in the darkness. Her movements were slow, she was too concerned with falling again or hurting herself to set a faster pace.

It was impossible for her to track how much time was passing, she had no idea how far she had gone or how long she had been walking, but she needed a break. Katy sat down on what felt like a fairly clean rock, not that she could see if it really was. This was supposed to be a nice short romantic trip to the woods. Now she was a muddy mess, had lost her phone, and the rain had ruined everything. Katy didn't even dare think of what would happen if this stopped in some dead end with now where for her to go, there had to be a way out of here. Sitting here wouldn't get her out of the situation though, she had to find a way out on her own.

Pushing herself up she continued further into the cave, slightly less tired than when she had sat down. It was all faceless featureless rock from what her hands could discern, and if she wasn't walking she wouldn't have thought that it was any different than she had encountered ten minutes ago. Just when Katy thought she might be going mad from the oppressive darkness, not even able to see her own nose, she saw something. There was a faint blue glow ahead of her. The first thought that raced through her head was that it could be her phone. It couldn't possibly have gotten into the cave in, but that didn't stop her from surging forward with hope and quickly moving over to it.

Of course, it wasn't her phone, how could it be? It was some sort of plant. Katy thought she remembered something about some plants glowing, algae or something maybe? She wasn't sure, the most experience she had with plants was a small garden in her backyard. The plant was strange looking, she had never seen anything like it, but it couldn't help her so she didn't think much else of it. The glow from it barely didn't cast any light, it was only illuminating itself so it wouldn't help her much. She sat down again, at least it helped break up the void surrounding her, it was the thing to pierce the darkness. Katy had tried staying calm this entire time, but if she didn't get out of her soon she didn't know what she was going to do. She was on the edge of panic. Feeling something brush against her hand had her suddenly jerk it forward. Images of disgusting bugs and animals darted through her mind as she leapt up to her feet, looking at where the touch had come from.

Her heartbeat slowly lowered as she saw that it was just another one of the softly glowing blue plants. She must have just moved against it. Katy sat back down, more on edge than ever and just tried to catch her breath. A long few minutes passed in silence aside from her breathing. She had to keep moving, sitting here wouldn't accomplish anything, maybe she could rip one of the plants out and bring it with her? It would be something to help her keep her sanity. Katy pushed off of the rock, standing up only to trip forward and barely catch herself before she hit the rock beneath her, landing hard on her hands and knees. Katy shook her head, pushing herself back up slowly, looking back to figure out why she had fallen only find one of the blue plants wrapped around her leg. The other one had been a small plant growing out of a gap in the rocks, this one was almost like a vine.

Katy brought her other boot up, kicking it away from her ankle. Instead of being pushed away, it suddenly tightened around her. It wasn't especially painful but it was tightly wrapped around her foot now. Panic rose up in her again as she reached down to pull it off of her. What kind of plant was this? She grabbed it in one hand, trying to pull it away but it seemed to resist her, only tightening further and moving further up her pant leg. Her fear was quickly mounting. She rolled over so she was sitting down and used both her hands to try to pry it off of her. There was finally some success as she managed to unwrap it once from around her shin.

The victory was short lived, however. Even as she managed to slowly pry it off she felt something against her shoulder. Unnoticed by her another vine had dropped down from above her, through a crack in the wall. The vine wrapped around her shoulder, almost slithering along her arm. Katy let out a scream, bringing her hands up to fight off the new plant. The first vine took it's chance, coiling further up her leg, moving to tighten around her thigh. The sound of her scream echoed through the cave as the vines continued along her.

Katy tried pulling away from them, pushing back against the rocks with her feet but they pulled her back towards them. She planted a hand against the side of the cave, pulling away from them desperately. This couldn't be happening. Her hands barely managed to hold on against the strength of the two plants. As she tried crawling away from them, both hands stretched ahead to pull her, she looked forward only to see another vine emerging from a fissure in the stone, this one a bright red. Her way of escape was suddenly cut off and the red vine moved forward, quicker than the blue ones, and wrapped around her right arm.

Her screams brought no rescue as the plants continued to attack her. Katy didn't have the strength to fight them off. The red one wrapped tighter around her arm, moving up higher. There seemed to be some sort of intelligence or drive behind it as it pushed further up her arm. The glowing red vine moved up past her shoulder, Katy tried watching it, keeping its movements in her sight. It suddenly pressed forward and Katy's screams were silenced as it pressed into her mouth. Her eyes darted open even more in alarm and shock. The true horror of what was happening was sinking into her. In that instant, she feared the worst, that it the entire length would slide into her throat but it didn't. She tried with renewed panic to pull away from it, but the vines held her firmly in place. The red vine probed along her mouth, forcing her to open wide as its length ran along her tongue. As it did so it almost seemed to shiver against her, as if taking positively to what it felt.

The blue vines weren't idle as she was violated by the red one. The one along her leg had stopped moving upwards and had instead begun pulling back. That seemed like it could be a good sign, but as it reached the hem of her pants it began sliding up her leg again, this time inside of them. Katy couldn't understand what was happening to her but more importantly, she couldn't do anything to stop it. She felt the caress of the blue vine along her bare thighs as it moved still higher. At the sudden pressure of it against the outside of her panties, she let out a gasp of shock around the vine filling her mouth. Her heart raced at the violation, filling her with dread. Katy couldn't possibly stop the plants and if they were going to go there...

The vine around her other shoulder moved along her neck and then down the front of her shirt. The length of it ran underneath her bra, the rough surface of the vine dragging between her breasts as it moved still lower, wrapping around her stomach as it continued downward, reaching into her pants from above. This one pressed in against the top of her panties, sliding slowly into them. Tears raced down Katy's face as she was powerless before them. The red vine thrust further into her mouth before pulling out slightly and sliding back in against her tongue. Again and again, it worked against her, and its skin was too thick for her to even try it fight it off by biting it.

Just as she thought she was going to be given a moment respite, the thick red vine pulling back from her mouth and leaving her gasping for air, another plant arrived. A trio of green glowing vines dropped in from the ceiling of the cave. They dangled in front of her face for a moment, they were more slender than the red vine, with a mushroom-like head more pronounced on the tip. They only hung in front of her for a moment before the first of the three darted forward, pressing into her mouth. The girth of this one was far more manageable than the red, but she couldn't fight it off any more than that one.

Below, the two blue plants probed further into her panties. The tip of the upper one pressed along her sex, it's length running against her. Katy gasped around the green vine at the sensation, feeling the vines more instantly pressing against her. Another one of the green vines darted forward, running along her lips and joining the first in her mouth. The pair thrust against her tongue, the tips of the vines poking against her throat. They moved opposite each other, one sliding into her as the other pulled back. Their movements were far faster than the red vine, almost frenzied. The pace continued picking up, faster and faster, working themselves along her mouth and tongue. Katy could only think of one thing that was going to happen with the pace they were setting and she fears were soon realized. Moments later one vine and then the other quivered in her mouth and she suddenly felt something thick filling her mouth. One of the pair, pulled back its length still shaking and Katy unwisely looked at it as a thick strand of something spattered across her face. It was glowing green, far more than the vine itself. It clung to her face, not running down her features. The same substance filled her mouth and she wasn't able to spit it out around the other vine and she was forced to swallow it down. It was a challenge, the fluid was thick, coating her mouth and throat as it went down and it tasted slightly sweet, almost like maple syrup.

Eventually, the two vines relented, both of them pulling back from her. Katy coughed, spitting some of sap or seed, she didn't know which, out of her mouth, the last bit she hadn't been forced to swallow. The two vines that pulled back were lacking the glow of the third now and seemingly retracted back into the cave wall. She wasn't given a moment to recover however, the blue vines inside of her panties didn't wait a moment longer, the one from above surging forward, forcing itself into her. Katy gasped at the sudden insertion, her scream filling the cave again as the plant thrust into her. It drove into her sex further and further, filling her up in a way Brandon never had and then it pulled back before plunging back into her.

Even with being forcibly used by the plants, Katy let out a moan as it thrust into her again and again. The red vine in front of her seemed to take her mouth hanging up as an invitation, pressing forward again and forcing her mouth to open even wider to take its width. The two vines pushed her back and forth on their lengths, pressing into her further and further. The last green vine dangled in front of her, probing along her lips and face, seeking entry into her mouth. There simply wasn't any more room through, Katy wouldn't have been able to refuse it if there had been. She grabbed the length with a hand, pulling it away from her face but it simply began to thrust against her hand.

The second blue vine further explored along her, moving down the other pant leg and with a sudden jolt it yanked them along with her panties completely off, shredding them in the process. Her bare legs and ass were exposed to the cool damp air of the cave the vine coiled around her again, moving back up. It wrapped around her upper thigh, its length tightly squeezing along her cheeks as it moved back between her legs. With Katy already being fucked by the other glowing vine, it moved further along, drawing a muffled shriek from her as it pressed against her backdoor. She was already being rocked back and forth by the other two plants and with one hand wrapped around another and her other bound she couldn't try to stop it.

The tip of the vine pressed against her again, seeking entry into her. Katy winced in pain as it pushed harder against her, the front of the vine slowly forcing itself into her ass. Her eyes went wide as the first inch managed to invade her, the length continuing forward and the glowing shaft slowly disappearing into her. She couldn't do anything to prevent the third entry into her, the pain bringing tears to her eyes. The vine began to withdraw and thrust into her, all three plants working steadily into her. The pain was becoming fainter as she was forced along all three plants. She couldn't focus on it as she was used and violated by all of them.

The red vine in her throat was almost suffocating her the entire time, but it seemed like it was nearing whatever limit it had. Katy could taste its seed dripping down her throat as it continued to use it. It was a steady thick stream of it, coating her throat until it quivered between her lips and blasted her with mouthful after mouthful. Katy didn't even have a chance to try and swallow it before the load was forced out of her mouth, dripping down her chin and lips and splattering down onto her shirt. She was helpless before the torrent of it and was finally left gasping for air as it pulled back leaving her mouth overflowing. She forced it out, lowering her head and spitting it out, but with how thick it was it just ran down her chin, forming a puddle beneath her. Like the green vines before, as the red one released its seed it withdrew, losing its glow and vanishing from sight.

The last green vine didn't seem to have the time to invade her mouth, it squirmed against her hand more and more, its glowing load running down her hand before it suddenly shot out, crisscrossing her face in streaks of green. Katy tried facing it away from her but it seemed to be intentionally aiming for her, coating her face in its foul seed. It to vanished from sight as it was finished, leaving her to deal with just the two blue vines.

The plants were thrusting into her with more and more frantic movements. The vine coiled around her arm forced her forward, pressing her face down into the puddle of red seed, bringing her ass up higher. Each moment one of them was thrusting into her and the other pulling back. Even against her will, Katy couldn't stop herself from moaning against the puddle. Both vines were bigger than anything she had ever taken before, and even with the fear and terror pumping through her, the pleasure was becoming unbearable.

The hard thrusts from them forced her face deeper into the pool, coating her features entirely in the seed. It clung to her face, slowly dripping down them but that didn't stop the moans bubbling up from her lips. Instead of her screams echoing throughout the cave now, it was the sounds of the pleasure being forced onto her. She couldn't hold them back, even though she wanted to. The pain from the plant thrusting into her ass was completely gone now, and staring back she could see thick strands of blue seed dripping down between her legs, the seed of the plant was easing its passage into her.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers
12