Rootin' Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Longtime friends go on a fuck fest.
1.4k words
3.29
26.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was about 19 my friend had moved north and needed a hand moving her stuff into her apartment. I said that I could do it because I had six weeks holidays and that I could go up there first and then head to where I was going. My friend had just got a new job and house and was just moving in and asked me to help her come up and move in. I still had the car I got when I got my license which was a Datsun 1200 ute but I had completely modified it so that I could live out of it. The tray was extended so I could lay a double mattress in the back and I had a fridge installed between the seats. I left on Friday morning about 630 because it was a 12 hour drive.

I got to where she was meeting me at 545 and we had tea and caught up. Soon enough we were heading back to her place but on the way she asked me if I had enough power to tow a trailer with a spa on it. We went to the servo and picked up a trailer and went around to her friends place and got him to help us load it on to the back of the trailer. I was surprised out how heavy it was because it had no water in it and wasn't very big.

We got it all done and back to her house with her mate following to help us unload it. We unloaded it and we left it on the back veranda. We went inside and she gave her mate a carton of beer and he left. We went back outside and she asked me if I wanted to have a spa. I laughed and took my shirt off and jumped in as a joke. She laughed and went and got some hoses and started to fill it. I got out and gave her a hand and said that I didn't have bathers here that they were buried somewhere in the car. She laughed and said that it didn't matter. Once we filled it we gave it half hour to warm up and after we went for a drive. We went to the bottle shop and bought some drinks for the night.

We got back and I told her to head inside with the drinks because I had to check some things with my car and lock it. I grabbed a couple condoms out of my bag and ran after her. I got inside and I went to the kitchen and I couldn't see her. I called out and she was already in the spa. When I got out there she had just stripped off and jumped in. She looked at me, asked if I was going to get in because it was awesome. I took my shirt off and began to give her a little strip show while I took off my pants and undies. I jumped in and she cuddled up to me and we just sat and talked for a while when I mentioned that I was going on a road trip for my holidays and asked what she was getting up to. I asked if she wanted to join me and without hesitation she said yes with a deep loving kiss.

We sat talking for a bit longer and soon she was sitting on top of me bouncing around my cock which had hardened from the view of her bountiful beauties bouncing around my face. She put her hand down between us and felt it and as she did I put my hands around her back and under her ass. I whispered in her ears, asking her if she was sure she wanted to do his and she put her knees on each side of me and lifted up off my lap and slowly rubbed my cock between her lips. She asked if I had a condom and I pointed towards my shorts and she stood up and bent over the side showing me her cute pussy and tight ass while she grabbed the condoms. She got off the side of the spa and asked me to sit up on the edge and lean against the house. I followed her instructions and sat up. She knelt in front of me and licked up and down my cock. Before she made me cum she stopped and helped me put the condom on, I slid back into the spa and she sat up on the other side of the spa which meant that she wasn't far away because it was so small so I could reach her and play with her breasts. She pushed me away and I sat back in the spa.

She stood in front of me and placed her knees either side of me and slide my cock between her lips. She kissed me passionately and slipped down onto my cock easily taking only the head in to start with and slowly sliding all the way to the bottom. As she slid down she grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her breasts placing one on each. I played with them as she bounced up and down and moaned hard. I moved my head forward and began to suck her left nipple and she moaned even louder. She bounced up and down faster and faster as I was reaching orgasm I let go and I sat back. Once she saw this she slowed and took everything all the way with every stroke going deeper and deeper. She knew I was about to come and she got off me and told me to get back on the edge. She took off the condom and threw it away and grasped my cock in her hand and started pumping. She placed the head into her mouth and began sucking it. I almost came as soon as it touched her lips but I held off and she pulled it out and told me not to hold back and to blow my wad right down her throat. Within seconds I was back in her mouth and she took my entire length down her throat and I blew into her throat. After the first few squirts she pulled my cock out and let the last few squirts drip onto her face.

I slid back into the spa she sat back on my lap and gave a small sweet kiss on my cheek. She got out and dried off and came back with a towel and asked me if I wanted her to dry me off. I quickly jumped up and stood in front of her with our bodies close. She dried my face off and bent down so that her mouth was at the same level as my now limp cock. She sucked it a little bit and then finished drying me off. We went inside and she showed me to my room for the night. I slept naked as I couldn't be bothered going out to my car and getting some new clothes and my others were soaking wet.

I got up early the next morning and made some toast and some coffee and within minutes I heard her get out of bed and stumble into the kitchen. We sat down and had coffee and toast and talked about the night before and then she mentioned that she didn't know what to pack for our trip. I said that as we were going over to the east coast it would probably be warm enough. We cleared the table and the kitchen and while I was finishing off she went and showered. I went into the bathroom and had a shower and when I got out she had her bags packed and was waiting in the lounge room with my clothes from last night and the keys to my car. I helped her take her bags out and loaded them into the car. We went to the fuel station and filled the ute and got some things that we may need on the way and we were off.

If you liked this story then you're going to love to hear about what happens on the rest of the story as I get it done. It may take a couple of weeks but it will be worth it. I would love to hear what you thought about this part.