Roots Motel: The Water Ski Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,186 Followers

Julie had about three of Lance’s fingers in her cunt and when Lance pulled his fingers out and Ranasha licked the juice off them. I was lucky my cock was free otherwise I would have exploded. Julie pulled Lance’s cock out of Ranasha and licked and sucked the juice off it. Julie then stood on the mattress and as I moved around to where she had been she squatted down onto Lance’s outward stretching tongue. Ranasha moved up to meet her and she immediately went for her tits. Ranasha was going crazy for Julie’s behemoth breasts. I grabbed my cock in hand and stood on the mattress as the two kissed. I slipped my cock between their lips. The feeling was ecstatic. Two beautiful women sucking and licking my cock as it slid between their lips. I alternated between the open mouths, first feeding Julie then Ranasha. When I pulled my cock away they would devour each other.

“I need a cock,” said Julie suddenly.

“I can help you there.” I said.

Julie hopped off Lance’s sopping face. Ranasha dove down to suck on his lips. Julie lay down on her side with her head at the base of the bed rather than at the top.

“Spoon me,” she said, “I want to watch.”

I slipped behind her and as she lifted her leg I slipped right into her. Her pussy was drenched. I ran my hands up to her tits and gave them a squeeze. Ranasha hopped off Lance and they also formed the spoon position. I noticed at this stage that Ranasha’s pussy was shaved clean. They however laid in the opposite direction to us and we were treated to a very close up view of Lance’s eight inches of cock slide deep into Ranasha’s pussy. I was rubbing at Julie’s clit and really pounding into her when Ranasha leant forward and sucked at Julie’s clit. This sent Julie off again and Lance also began to lose the plot.

“Oh fuck baby, I’m gunna cum” he wailed.

He pumped into Ranasha’s hairless cunt and Julie quickly pulled him out, gave him a few tugs and he shot a bucket of cum all over Ranasha’s pussy and onto Julies face. I was nowhere near cumming just yet so I pulled out of Julie and moved her into the doggy style. She was licking the mess of cum, cock and cunt that was Lance and Ranasha. She had a feast as she licked the cum off the organs in front of her. She looked back at me and she had huge gobs of cum all over her face. I slipped my cock into Julie’s pussy and kept on fucking her. Lance, the horny bastard, was well on the way to recovery and his cock was nice and hard.

“Can I fuck Julie?” he asked Ranasha

“Only if I can fuck Marcus,” she said.

“Deal” he said

I pulled out of Julie and Lance and I stood up and swapped positions. Ranasha lay back and spread her legs wide revealing her cum soaked pussy. Julie’s face was close by so I offered my cock to her mouth. She accepted it greedily. Lance slid his cock into her and for a moment Julie was well and truly stuffed with cock. Ranasha was busily finger fucking her pussy so I decided to do the right thing and fill her neat bald snatch with cock. She saw me coming so she pulled her pussy lips apart in invitation. I lay over her and slid my cock into her delicious wet pussy. I rejigged my angle so that I could toy with her breasts and clit as we fucked. The sight of her lying there with her tits pointing up was fantastic.

Lance was really pumping hard into Julie and when Ranasha looked over to him he slowly slid his glistening cock out of Julie’s pussy and slowly slide it in again. This, along with my rubbing her clit, sent her over the orgasm barricade and she shook and squirmed as an orgasm washed over her. Julie stopped Lance for a moment so that she could get closer to us. She moved over my cock and began licking at Ranasha’s swollen clit. I would pull my cock out and let her suck it as we went.

Lance was really pumping hard and I could detect that he was going to cum again soon. He pulled his cock out of Julie with a pop and moved to Ranasha’s smiling face. I also pulled out of Ranasha and moved next to her face. Julie leapt at the opportunity to have the hairless pussy all to herself and she crawled into position. Lance gave his cock a few quick pumps and shot a substantial amount of cum into Ranasha’s open mouth. I also let loose at this time and sprayed her face with jizz. She had cum all over her face and tits. She also rocked with another orgasm as Julie hit the right spot.

Julie looked up to see the cum splattered face of Ranasha and moved up her torso to lick at the cum on her face. Lance and I almost collapsed from the effort. I sat on the edge of the bed playing with Julie’s pussy and Lance just lay there watching his girl enjoy the attention she was getting.

Lance and I sat back on the lounge and had a cleansing ale and watched the girls swap positions and begin a 69er. They kept it up for what seemed ages and both enjoyed rollicking orgasms. I dozed off at one stage and woke to see Lance still fucking Ranasha. Boy did these guys have some stamina. Julie was asleep on the spare bed and I wandered over to the two of them, gave Lance a pat on the back and toddled off to bed. I needed more sleep. The ski championships had another week to run after all.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,186 Followers
12