Roped In

Story Info
A well educated young man gets a little more education.
6.2k words
4.56
47.6k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood in the aisle mesmerized by it all. He had no understanding of the feeling that gripped him. He was brought out of his daze by a voice.

"Can I help you find something?" she asked with a smile.

He looked at her. She was tall and slender but it was obvious she was all female. She had short dark hair, a cute smile and dark eyes that seemed to pierce his soul.

"I'm just thinking of what else I need," he stammered trying to act as if that was what he was truly thinking.

"I see you have a coil of rope," she smiled. "What else are you thinking about?"

He didn't know how to answer. It was as is she was reading his mind. He found he couldn't look her in the eyes but instead they were drawn to her mischievous smile.

"I was needing some picture hooks, well really the ones that stick on. I don't want to damage the walls in my new apartment."

"You must have a large picture to hang it you need rope for that," she taunted.

Embarrassed he began to explain. "No, the rope is for a friend." He saw her eyes twinkle. "No, I mean it's to tie down a couch I have asked a friend to haul away."

"You're giving your couch away? How nice of you."

"No, not really, I mean I'm asking a fellow to haul it away. You see I can't consider it a gift if I place no value in it."

"So you're paying him to take it?" All the time her dark eyes bore into him as she continued to smile.

"No, he said he would take it. No charge. Think he wants it but...well he's just a co-worker that wanted to help me out."

Her hand touched him as she reached for the coil of rope and he jumped. It was as if she had shocked him. He felt his heart flutter and his body heat.

"Didn't mean to startle you, just wanted to check to make sure the rope was strong enough," she explained. Looking at the package she put it back and got a heavier cord. "Think this will do better. It's nylon, not hemp. Easier to tie and stronger. We wouldn't want to have the couch fall out of the truck would we?"

"Oh no, thanks for your help."

"Don't you want me to show you where the hangers are?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

After she had helped him find the hangers they talked a little longer. He found she didn't work there, but did come often and knew the layout of the store.

"Guess I had better introduce myself, I'm Keira Foster, and you are?

"Oh I'm Stratton Adams. It's my pleasure to meet you Keira."

"Well Mr. Stratton Adams I do need to run, but here is my phone number. Give me a call if you want." With that she winked and turned to walk away.

Stratton Fain Adams walked out of the large home improvement warehouse. He had his purchases and a phone number. He was lost in thought and anyone that noticed him, knew he was a geek. Standing 6' 3" and slender, with short dark hair and brown eyes, all he needed was glasses with tape round the nose piece to complete the picture.

He got in his car oblivious to all around him. He didn't know why she had the effect on him that she did. He would ponder that for rest of the day. He went back to his apartment and waited for the old couch to be hauled away and the new one delivered. It has been his mother's suggestion that he begin to establish his own identity. It was her way of releasing the strings from her son.

Stratton had lived somewhat of a sheltered life and had taken a place of his own just three months earlier. Up until that time he had lived on his parents premises. He had been allowed to move into an apartment above the ten bay garage at the age of 25 as reward for receiving his doctorate in mathematics. Now at 33 his parents felt it was time for him to become more independent.

Stratton was the only child to Blake Archer and Victoria Lane (Mellon) Adams. A family that could tract their ancestors back to the second president of the United States, John Adams. Both his parents held multi degrees. His father held PhD's in Economics, Finance, and Investment Management. As if a contest his mother held PhD's in Accounting and Management and was nearing a PhD in Phycology.

Stratton himself had completed high school by age 13. His parents feared that him going to college at such an early age would be detrimental. Thus he was sent to a prep school where he studied the arts, literature, languages and even culinary arts. Needless to say the young man was well schooled by age 25.

He had begun to work toward a master's in language arts but the excitement of the classes had fallen away. The kids at the college seemed so juvenile and shallow. However he did like his job. He worked at Lawrence Livermore in the Reference and Validation Dept. What he did was check formulas all day long. After he worked them on the computer he would double check them with a slide rule. He had never found the computer at error but, sometimes there had been an error with the way the formula was feed into the computer. That he found did alter the answer.

It had been three days. That seemed the proper time to wait before calling he told himself. But all he knew was what a proper upbringing had instilled in him. He was not a virgin per say but had limited experience with the female sex. He had maintained a girlfriend for several years. Her name was Shelby and their 'affair' was more like an arrangement to bring gifted children into the world. She had a PhD and was more concerned about the quality of the sire, than she was about emotional attachment. Their few and brief sexual encounters was merely practice for procreation. They had parted ways more than a year earlier.

When he called Keira, she was as enchanting on the phone as she had been in the store. After a few minutes she asked if he would like to accompany her to an art exhibit that Friday evening. The date was arranged.

Stratton arrived to pick her up at her parent's home. They wished to meet him before the date. The home in a gated community and he found her parents were well up in management. As they chatted he learned Keira still lived at home. She was nearing her Master's in Computer Science and would be getting a place of her own as soon as she was employed.

The parents walked them to the door and watched as Stratton helped their daughter into his Mercedes. They waved as the kids drove away.

"I'm sorry to have put you though that, but Mom and Dad were worried when I told them we met at The Lumber Warehouse. Think they were expecting you to drive up in a pickup truck, be dressed in overalls, have a ponytail out of your give me cap and be painted with tattoos. Mom pulled me aside and accused me to fibbing about where we met." She concluded with a giggle that made his pulse quicken.

"I am glad they approved. I did think it was a little old fashioned but it did feel good to meet your parents and know they are concerned about your wellbeing."

She leaned over and put her head on his shoulder. "I was afraid you wouldn't call."

"Why?"

"Because I like you and think we clicked from the get go. I mean I just felt like I knew you and your needs and all. I was afraid you didn't feel the same."

They continued to chat but the term "needs" puzzled him, but that could wait.

When they arrived he used the valet. Inside they began making their way through and found they both enjoyed art. They were admiring a piece together when a voice interrupted them.

"Stratton Adams?"

They turned. To his horror there stood Shelby with man who looked to be a Middle Easterner.

"Shelby, how nice to see you?"

Shelby looked at Keira and did little to hide her distain. Then she began to speak to Stratton in French. "Where on earth did you get that gutter trash?"

Stratton answered back in French. "Shelby that isn't polite and I won't have you speaking that way about Keira. She is a wonderful person and from a good family!"

"Oh sure, bet you picked her up on the street in West LA. Had to buy a date so you didn't have to come alone? But no matter. You see I have landed myself a member of a Royal Family."

"Well I'm happy for you, now if you will excuse us we will be moving along."

"Bet you will, I'm sure you are paying her by the hour. Have fun and do get your little self off afterwards."

Keira stepped up with a smile.

"See the bitch thinks we are complimenting her. What a..."

"The bitch speaks French, Shelby. And I can go from 0 to full bitch in about 20 seconds. Now if you want to keep your peroxided hair and capped teeth, you had best take you friend and scoot along. And you are right about one thing. I am from West LA and I'll kick your ass in a heartbeat!" But Keira said it all with a charming voice and kept the most pleasant of smiles on her face.

It was a toss-up as to who, Stratton or Shelby, was most shocked by the exchange. Shelby's date stood by politely waiting to move on. His only hint that something was wrong was the strange look on Stratton's face but the date attributed that to the fact he was seeing his ex-girlfriend with another man.

"Well I was right, she is gutter trash. You had best watch your wallet and be sure to use condoms...several!"

"That's enough Shelby. I won't have that talk. I will expect an apology. Now good night." He said the works in a proper tone but with conviction. That said Stratton took Keira's arms and moved along the hall.

He tried to act natural but she could feel his discomfort. After a few minutes she looked at him. "I guess that was an old flame?"

With a little embarrassment he replied, "The only, I mean...well she was...my first...girlfriend."

"You still care for her?"

"Oh no, not at all!"

"I think from her reactions she still has some feeling for you?"

He was curious, "Why do you say that?"

"It was the way she acted. She didn't flaunt her date, instead she attacked me. Attacked verbally that is."

"I'm sorry for what she said. I don't know what came over her."

She smiled. "No need to apologize for her. She's just not a nice person. I wouldn't have put you two together at all."

"Why?"

"She's haughty, rude, self-centered, arrogant, and without any charm. You however are very sweet and respectful. You feel good with who you are and see others as people with as much value was yourself."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Now, how did a nice guy like you get hooked up with a girl like her?"

"It's a long story."

"Well let's go somewhere and you can tell me the whole story."

With that they left and found a park. They stopped and take a stroll along the pathway. It was well lighted and there were many others enjoying the cool of the evening.

They found a bench and Stratton told her the entire story. After an hour she suggested they go to his place. She wanted to see his new couch.

Walking in the door she was impressed. The place was clean, neat and furnished with masculine class. The new sofa was a perfect fit with the other décor and she smiled when she saw the coil of rope on the end table.

"I see you didn't use the rope?'

"He didn't need it. He had some ratchet straps. Think they are better than the rope anyway."

"Maybe for furniture," she smiled.

He was puzzled but felt a tingle with her words.

"Have any plans for this rope?" she asked as she picked it up.

"No, guess you can have it, if you want."

"Thanks. I believe I will take it. Mind if it open it and prepare it now?"

Stratton just shook his head, "no".

She giggled as she opened the package and unraveled the cord. "Have a knife I can use?"

A few minutes later he was watching as she was cutting the rope. With the rope in the desired lengths she used a burner on the stove to melt and seal the ends. When she was finished she had one length 25' long, two lengths 12.5' long and four lengths 6.25' long.

"Why all the lengths?"

"Want me to show you?" she said with a twinkle in her eyes and a mischievous little smile on her face.

He didn't answer, but he did blush.

"You let me have my fun tonight and next time I'll be yours." She looked him in the eyes and waited.

"What are you going to do? I mean with the rope."

"You just be a good boy and do as I tell you and you'll soon find out."

His knees got weak, his palms sweaty and a cold chill ran down his spine. He had no idea what she wanted but he knew he couldn't refuse her.

"Ok, it's a deal. But I really don't know what I'm getting into but..."

"I promise you will enjoy it. And if not, next date, spank me." With that she gave a quick pouty face.

By that time she was moving one of the dining room chairs into the center of the living room. He followed.

"Now I want you to take all your clothes off."

That really shocked but excited him. "What?"

"Oh you heard me. I know you have been naked with a girl before. So don't be bashful."

It was if he was in a trance. He removed his clothes but took the time to fold each item and place it on the sofa.

She was smiling when he was finished. Her eyes fell on his erect manhood. With a twinkle in her eyes she said, "Nice"

He started to cover himself.

"Don't be doing that. Now come and sit on this chair and I'll show you what I can do with this rope."

He sat down and watched her approach with a length of rope. Pulling his arms behind the chair she began to tie his wrists together. She took care not to make it too tight, but secure enough that he couldn't easily escape. "Now those are out of the way I can really get you secured."

Later he would wonder why he experienced no fear. It never crossed his mind she might rob him or do him harm in any way. But thinking back he realized just how vulnerable he was at the hands of a person he had known only hours.

As she bound him to the back of the chair she reminded him of how they met. She had watched him standing in the rope aisle. She suspected she knew what he was feeling, for that part of the store always had the same effect on her. As she tied him she related how she felt when bond.

When she had finished his knees were tied to the outside of the front legs and his ankles were secured to the back legs. This left him open and exposed to her gaze.

"I want to try something on you. I promise it won't hurt and it should feel really good. Want me to try?"

His voice broke when he asked what she was thinking of.

"I want to 'edge' you? Ever heard of it?"

He shook his head 'no'.

"Edging is where a person uses whatever means they can to bring another person to close to orgasm. But they stop just short of letting it happen. The idea is to keep the person on the edge of orgasm, thus edging. Want me to try it?"

His voice was gone. He was filled with sexual feeling he had never experienced. All he could do was close his eyes and nod 'yes'.

She began by whispering in his ear. "Stratton you're so hard, I can see you heart beat in your cock. I like that. I am wondering what it would be like to have that big thing in me. And look, you're dripping."

She reached over and touched the tip of his shaft, getting just a little of the pre-cum that was coating the head of his cock. With her cheek beside his, he watched as she touched her fingertip to her tongue.

"You taste so sweet. I can hardly wait to have you in my mouth."

With those words she almost pushed him over the edge. Seeing that possibility she reached down and pinched one of his nipples. "No so fast big boy. I want to enjoy you a while longer."

The twinge of pain took his mind from sexual pleasure for a moment. He realized she knew what she was doing.

She slowly knelt in front of the chair. "Ever wonder what I look like naked?"

He blushed bright red.

"Oh don't be ashamed. It's natural for a man to think of such things? I have seen the way you have looked at me. I see you undressing me with your eyes."

He couldn't look her in the eyes for he knew all she was saying was true. Then it hit him. He had never had such thoughts and feeling for Shelby.

She rose up on her knees. With both hands she took his face and forced him to look her in the eyes. "I like you to look at me that way. I want you to look at me that way. I want you to desire to see me naked. I want you to long to touch my bare skin."

He was still embarrassed and didn't replay.

"Do you know why I want you to do all those things?"

He shook his head 'no'.

"It's because that's the way I look at you!"

He was stunned.

She dropped back and sat with her bottom on her feet. Still looking him in the eyes she put one hand around his manhood and used the other to fondle his balls. "I have been thinking of having you this way ever since you picked me up tonight. I smiled when you and dad were talking, thankful he couldn't read my mind. You see he thinks I am still just a little girl. I'm not. Tonight I am the woman that wants you. I want to enjoy you in a way I have fantasized about for several years. And when I saw you holding that rope I knew you were the one I wanted to experience this with."

As she was talking she was stroking his hardness. With each gentle stroke he produced a little more pre cum flowed from the tip if his cock. Slowly she bent forward and let her tongue harvest a bit. Then she went back to her slow massage.

"Did you know this clear liquid is called Cowper's fluid? And you seem to be blessed with a lot. And it is so sweet. Never knew it could taste so good." As she spoke she moved closer and let he breath blow across his hardness.

Stratton had closed his eyes and was moaning softly.

"I see you are enjoying this. Just relax and think of other things. Let me have my fun. Why don't you guess what color my pussy hair is?"

With that his eyes shot open. He looked at her and tried to speak.

"Oh don't apologize. I know you have thought about it. Just like I wondered what your hair would be like. I see you keep it trimmed and neat. I like that. And you don't have any on your magnificent cock. I am so glad of that, because I intend to have it in my mouth pretty soon."

His breath quickened. She knew he was getting really close. To distract him she circled here finger and thumb around his sack just under his cock. She began to slowly work his balls down and away from his body. It was not painful but it did pull him back from the edge.

She moved back and stood up. Looking at the clock she smiled. "I only have about 45 more minutes to enjoy you. Let me set my phone so I know when I must finish." She smiled as she walked away.

He watched her as she bend over provocatively giving him just a glimpse of her thighs. She smiled as she walked back and stood before him setting her phone to count down the 45 minutes she had indicated. As she worked she slowly rotated her pelvis as if she were doing the beginning of a table dance.

Just before she knelt in front of him again she took her hands and rubbed down her breasts, onto her stomach then across her pubic area. She looked him in the eyes and said, "You are making me so horni! You know my panties are wet as can be. Should I reward you with a little sniff of me?"

His mouth was dry. He was at a loss for words. Yes he wanted to smell her. But why? Shelby was always complaining about the smell of sex. And when she was willing, it was quick and to the point. Then she would shower and after she dried, she would make him do the same. She always slept in a long gown and never wanted to be touched when in the bed to sleep. But with Keira he wanted to put him face in her sex and enjoy all she would allow.

She was between his legs again. She giggled. She was watching his cock throb with each of his heart beats. "Oh you are so powerful. What would it be like to have you fill me? I promise you will feel my pussy grab you and milk you dry."

With a wink she went back to work on him. She tickled the tip with her tongue. She fondled his balls and she slowly stroked his length.

When she had him close again she slowed. And again she pulled his balls down and away. Wanting to give him some time to calm she stood again. It was good for her legs were beginning to go to sleep and she needed to move.

12