Roped In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene on the stage was a young masked girl being standing between the posts of an upright frame. When she was secured in a standing spread eagle position the dominatrix made a show of stripping her down. The young girl, perhaps in her early 20, then faced the audience with only hose and heels as her costume.

Melanie studied the 'victim' oblivious of what was going on around her. She looked at the creamy white skin and pert A breasts on display. Breasts that were accented by large bubble gum colored areolas with hard distinct nipples. The girl was dark haired and dark eyed with just a hint of nervous apprehension. Her build was slender with long legs that were spread accenting her hair covered pubic mound. Melanie smiled as she saw the hair matched that on her head.

Jason on the other hand was admiring the scenery about him. The curvy blond that wore only sheer material to cover her assets was one. She was seated beside a man more than twice her age that was busy chatting with a fellow at the adjoining table. There were also the naked young females that were servers. All they wore were leather harness that accented their breasts and slimed their waists. Yes at the moment both were enjoying an evening at The Club. Outing that had been curtailed of late due to their daughter's home bound weekends.

Their meal was served as the floor show continued. Melanie was lost in the fantasy of it being bound there between the posts for all to see. Her appetite for food was overshadowed by her lustful desires. She so wanted to feel the building torment that she imagined the poor victim felt. The humiliation of being exposed, not just naked, but letting others see your true sexual needs. That tingles of fear that began in her sex when she imagined being recognized in public. How many would know it was her that had been exposed at The Club?

All of that was just fantasy for her. For she would never do such and hoped she would never have too. But deep in her mind the thrill of her husband ordering her to volunteer always brought strong orgasms when she used her vibrator.

Yes the poor victim was slowly being lashed with a soft leather whip. A whip in the hands of a skilled artist would weave a pattern on her skin but cause any damage. The poor girl was moaning in sexual bliss and lost in her private sub space.

Meanwhile Jason had been watching some of the other attraction at nearby tables. A submissive young lady being fed as she knelt by her master was one of a dozen things he had noticed. A waitress carrying her tips held on a money clip suspended from her nipple was another. Still another was the dancer performing a lap dance at the next table.

The Club catered to all forms of BDSM and submissive men were there too, but that was not either of their interests.

When the meal was over and the table cleared Melanie asked to use Jason's phone. "Why would you need my phone?" he asked with raised eyebrows. She looked down and whispered, "No place to carry mine."

"Well it will cost you," he said with a smirk.

"I'll pay the cost, now may I please use your phone?"

Jason wasn't angry, it was just part of the game. In fact if she had wanted to bring a phone or purse it wouldn't have been allowed.

Melanie took the phone and in a second handed it back to him. "Looks like they're still at the concert. That's the last tower showing."

"Good, you'll have some time to redeem yourself. You have a lot of demerits to work off."

She smiled, "Yes I do, but please go easy on me so I'll be able to walk when Keira gets home."

Later as he opened the car door for her he smiled. "Time to pay for the phone time."

"Here", she mockingly protested.

"Yes, here and now."

"Yes sir, as you wish. Please keep this private. How embarrassing it would be for someone to see me sucking you off."

"Enough chatter woman, get about your business", he ordered.

She smile for she was enjoying it as much as he was.

Stratton and Keira arrived at his apartment just before 10 that night. Once in the door she turned and leaned up to kiss him. He looked down on her face. She had closed her eyes anticipating their lips meeting. He didn't disappoint her.

The kiss was long and passionate. It stirred feeling in him he had never felt before he met Keira. He wanted more. When they broke the kiss she looked up at him.

"Will you help me out of my clothes so I can complete my end of the bargain I made last Friday night?"

Soon she was standing before him with just the bra and strap belt on her body. He took a moment, for he wanted to drink in the image of her almost naked. He had imagined what she might look like, but seeing her was better than he had imagined.

She blushed a little and dropped her gaze to the floor. She waited for him to decide what to do.

"Do you need any time...private....a restroom break?"

"No I think I'm good. I didn't drink much at the restaurant so I wouldn't...well need to go...you know." She was truly embarrassed as she spoke.

""I understand," was all he could think to say.

"Do you have the box I put in your trunk? I didn't see it when we put my purse in there."

"Oh yes and it is still sealed as you requested." He said proudly as he took her hand and led her to the dining table. There the box stood clearly unopened.

She smiled at him with a twinkle in her eye. "I see you aren't the curious type."

"Oh yes I am, but I desired to honor your request more."

She broke the seal and opened the box. Inside were straps, rope coils, a ball gag, leather cuffs and zip ties. "I had these things at home, in my bedroom, but since I met you I don't want to use them alone."

He looked at the content and he felt himself stiffen. At that moment he realized he wanted to enjoy his hidden fantasies with her and her only.

She took out a pair of cuffs. "These are padded and won't leave marks on my wrists. It's not like I don't want to wear such marks put on me by you, it's more I want it to be...personal...not shared with any other."

He looked at her a moment. It was as if she was reading his mind. "I fully understand."

She smiled and questioned, "Just what are you going to do to me tonight?"

His mind was racing. He had so many things in his mind. Looking at her he smiled. "First I want to get you completely naked. I believe you required that of me."

He helped her out of the bra and unbuckled the belt.

She sighed from mixed emotions. His touch was breath taking but there was the loss of the feel of the items he had placed on her.

He looked at her and she fought the reaction of trying to cover herself. She wanted him to see her as she was. He wanted Stratton Fain Adams to know her body.

He saw the red marks left round her waist by the tight belt, and the red streak above her neatly trimmed pubic hair. As he was looking he realized the rope that had come from between her legs was damp. It made his member throb.

"I shaved my lips and trimmed the hair...down there. I'll do whatever you want. I mean I'll shave it off completely and stay smooth or leave it all natural. Just tell me what you want. I am yours now and I just want to please you!"

"I like it just the way it is." He said as his hand drifted to her pubic mound. He felt the soft hair before letting his finger dip a little lower. With is other hand he circled her shoulders and pulled her to himself. Letting his finger slip between the two wet lips he kissed her deeply.

He felt her shiver. Was she getting cold feet, he wondered. Shelby didn't like to be touched there. Maybe he was pushing a little too far.

When the kiss was over she looked up at him. "Stratton I am surrendering all to you. You know I'm virgin...down there. I'll allow you to take any and all you want. For that is what true surrender is. But I will ask you to let me keep my virgin pussy till our wedding night."

He stepped back. He looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Have I gone too far? Said too much?" she asked with quivering lips.

"No, it never occurred to me that you would want to marry me. I mean it seems natural. I want so to be with you always but...."

She whimpered, "But?"

"But your words made me realize just how much I love you. And yes I want to marry you. We will have to make it a proper engagement, after I seek you hand from your father. I would hope he would allow me that privilege."

She began to cry.

He held her close and savored the aroma of her hair. There was nothing about this woman that didn't arouse and inspire his imaginative thoughts.

When she pulled away he looked at her. "Now it is time for me to collect your debt."

She smiled and watched as he placed the cuffs snuggly on her wrists. He took a short coil of rope and tied the two rings on the cuffs together in front of her body. He then led her over to a chase lounge in the living room. Sitting her there he leaned her back and pulled her arms up over her head. Securing the rope to the legs of the chase he proceeded to her legs. With a cuff on each ankle he pulled her legs down and onto the floor one on each side of the chase. This spread her legs in a very exposing way.

"Now if you will excuse me I need to get a little more comfortable."

Keira watched as he picked up her clothing. He folded them neatly and placed them on the sofa beside the door. He then removed his clothing down to his tee shirt and shorts.

"That's not fair, I'm naked and exposed and...and you...you've got clothes on."

He looked at her and smiled, "But tonight is mine. I will do as I wish. Now let me see what I might do to you to make up for the....pleasure you put me through."

What he really wanted to do was explore her body. He had seen glimpsed of Shelby nude but nothing like this. And he was a little sensitive about the fact Shelby was the only woman he had ever had any sort of intimacy with. All his friends had commented or bragged about their conquests in the sexual arena and he had been left a little intimidated.

First he knelt beside the chase and kissed her lips. Then he worked down her body. He felt her breasts and tracked a circle around her areolas. In doing that he noticed how the area had puckered and her nipples had hardened. Be bent and blew on her nipples. She squealed in delight.

Perhaps it was instinctive in a man, but without thinking he leaned forward and took one of the hard nubs between his lips. A moment later he was sucking the tender flesh into him mouth. His tongue flicked the tip of her nipples. That brought more squeals from his captive.

He moved to her other nipple as his free hand moved down across her stomach. He felt her chest and tummy heave with her breath. Soon his finger was again between her moist lips.

At that moment it would have been impossible to determine which of the two was enjoying it more. Keira was intoxicated with his control and touch, and he was overwhelmed with the taste of her breasts and the feel of her sex.

It there had been one thing about sex he had learned from Shelby it was the fact a woman's clitoris was the most sensitive to sexual stimulation. She had insisted he learn how to please her with his finger.

His finger found the rigid little nub hidden in the folds of her treasure. He became to rub a circle around it letting his finger just brush it. Keira began to moan and gyrate her hips trying to make better contact with his finger.

The feeling of sexual power he had as he noted her reaction was eminence. He wanted more. He moved up to kiss her again. Her tongue snaked into his mouth inviting him to do the same to her. Soon their two tongues were exploring the depths of the other. She fought for breath thru her nose and she refused to release him from the kiss.

Pulling away he went back to her nipples. They were so hard and inviting. He continued to manipulate her clit. She fought the bonds and heaved for breath.

Stratton wasn't thinking about anything, he was reacting. He began to kiss down her stomach and noted she was fighting even harder as she moaned and thrashed about the chase.

His face found its way to her spread legs. He smelled her nectar. It was strong but alluring. He had heard of oral sex where a man would put his face in a woman's pubic area but he thought it was only for the really depraved. But without thinking he moved down to let his tongue find her sensitive clit. And he found it he was rewarded by a wonderful and exciting experience.

He was so involved in his only sexual bliss he was lost for a moment. When he realized what he was doing he looked up to see her reaction. She had he mouth open gasping for breath and her eyes closed.

Feeling she was not at all displeased he went back to work. In a moment his mouth was flooded with her orgasm.

He was lost in the moment and mesmerized by her charms. He went back to work and was soon rewarded as she pushed her over the edge and experienced her second orgasm.

He had to stop and catch his breath. He looked down into her sex. It was not at all vulgar as Shelby had said, but rather a thing of beauty. He realized sex could be a very rewarding act when it was with someone you really care about. No he corrected himself, one you love.

After a moment he went back to her breasts. He sucked each nipples softly and let his finger resume its place between her lips. She was responding once again and her moans were getting a little softer as if she was exhausted.

After she had orgasmed the third time she begged him to stop. He felt as if he had really become a man. A woman, a special creature, had received so much pleasure she was asking him to stop.

Jason started the car and backed out. As he pulled the car into drive he smiled at her. "I guess you can wait till we exit the garage. Wouldn't want the parking attendant to have to run to the bathroom and jerk off," he smiled.

As soon as they were on the street heading home she was leaning down in the seat unzipping his pants. His tight silk briefs had a little wet spot on them. Pulling him free she saw the creamy fluid coating almost the entire length. Without looking up she asked, "Just what has you so excited? I hope you haven't stained your pants."

"Thinking of the drive home and our time together my love. And I felt you deserved a little desert because you did clean you plate and act properly at the table."

Without another work she touched her lips to the head of her man's cock. She liked his taste, especially his pre-cum. Taking her time she cleaned him off and soon had her nose buried in the material of his pants.

Slowly she worked because she wanted to make him last. If he got off just before they made it home he would last longer when he had his way with her. And she wanted that. Smiling she hoped her daughter was having a good time and would stay out till 2.. For she wanted her husband's attention as long as possible that evening.

Stratton released Keira and helped her up. Here legs were weak so he supported her till they reached the bed. Placing her under the cover he stripped off his tee shirt joined her. Holding her close in an embrace he felt her drift off to sleep.

He thought of what they had done. No what he had done. He had to admit that oral sex was not at all bad, in fact it was really rewarding. So rewarding he felt the pain in his shorts. He was having his first experience with blue balls. He had held an erection so long he in a little pain. But he wouldn't have traded it for anything.

Soon he dozed off as well. He was awakened by the feel of her hands on his sore wanting member. He opened his eyes to see her beautiful face.

When she saw his eyes open she kissed him softly. "Thank you Stratton Adams for making me not only a woman tonight but making me your woman. I have never felt such...such pleasure. I hope you enjoyed it too."

"Oh I did", he whispered.

"I believe you. I can feel it now." she smiled.

Without another word she moved down his body. With her feet to the upper corner of the bed she looked up at him. "I see my man needs attention. I sure can't let you take me home with this sticking out of your pants."

As she took his hardness into her mouth she felt him pulling her body to his. And with a little effort on her part she helped him get her on top of him. Then she felt it. He began to lick her and suck her clit.

It was something she had wondered about. Do people really do the '69'? She had her answer. Yes they do and it is wonderful. The combination of the pleasure she was feeling from his oral attention to her sex and the pleasure of him in her mouth was almost too much. But she managed to coax a full measure of his cum from his balls into her mouth. And it happened about the time she flooded his mouth with hers.

When it was over they cuddled again. She looked at the clock. It was almost 1, they had an hour left to share.

"Stratton next Friday is my turn if you'll let me."

"It's a deal. And on Saturday we can go shopping. I'll buy you the prettiest dress in the world."

"Would it be ok if you don't? I mean I want to surprise you. Not let you see me till you pick me up. Mom will go with me."

He didn't want to agree but he did. It was he wanted to spend all the time he could with her, even if it meant shopping.

They both regretted the hour was coming they would have to drive back to her home.

While Stratton and Keira had enjoyed their private time, Jason and Melanie were also enjoying their privacy as well. By midnight Melanie was secured and being enjoyed by her husband. She was on the day bed in the basement still dressed but bound. She was on her knees at the moment with her wrists tied to her ankles and her forearms to her knees. Her head was down on the mattress and her creamy bottom high in the air. Her legs were spread so that all her charms were quite visible.

Jason was just completing a light spanking to her lovely bottom and thighs. It began softly and progressed to a level that brought a nice pink tone to her skin. Several times the soft leather multi stand whip had found the sensitive skin of her spread sex lips. Those lashes were like an electrical jolt surging thru her body. She was at the point all she wanted was her husband inside her.

She moaned then gasp, "Fuck me damn you. I need your cock deep inside me. Pound my pussy like I'm your whore."

"And if I don't?" he teased?

"Oh damn you, fuck me! I need you now!"

"Not quite yet. I'm not ready and I think you need a little more."

"No please I'm begging you, I need......fuck me you bastard!"

He just stepped away. In her frustration she tried to see where he had gone. With no success you closed her eyes and tried to work herself to a much need orgasm.

Then it hit her. She felt the bit of the clamp on her clit. That set off sky rockets and she faded away. When she came back to the moment Jason was pounding away into her.

"I see you're back." He said almost breathlessly.

"Oh yes, but it was such a trip. Thanks...that was wonderful and now I get a needed desert."

"No that will be later. And when you get it, it will be especially creamy. Now let me get my pleasure."

She closed her eyes and felt another orgasm coming. She let it build and felt it hit as her pussy was filled deep inside by her husband's cum.

He quickly rolled her on her side then pulled her up in a sitting position. Her ass, her feet and the palms of her hands were on the mattress at the edge of the bed. She was staring at the weapon that had just penetrated deep into her sex. It was shinny for the mixture of both their love juice. She opened her mouth and gladly took him in.

He was soft but she worked to bring her back to life. She knew from experience that he would not stop till her filled her mouth one last time. The thoughts excited her knowing he had full control. Bound as she was she had no way of stopping him.