Ropes, Passion, Desire & Emotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my right hand at her back entrance, teasing the hole with one finger. I could feel the muscle around it tense but I kept massaging and finally felt it relax and allow my finger inside. I heard her catch her breath as I slowly pushed my finger inside her. Soon I could feel her muscles squeeze my finger and I knew that she was close to cumming. I bit down on her clit, flicking my tongue against it between my teeth. She went totally crazy, screaming at the top of her lungs,

"Yes Goddess! Yessssss, fuck me! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I stayed with her during her orgasm, grabbing her hips with one hand to hang on. I was glad that she was restrained or I would never have managed it. I could feel her ass clenching and unclenching around my finger.

After the spasms had subsided I raised myself from the bed and went to the cupboard where I fetched my strap-on. I stepped into the harness and buckled it around my waist. I enjoyed the feeling as the large vibe attached to the inner side of the harness as it came into contact with my clit. This reminded me of the knot that my little slut had pressed against her clit all night and made me even more aware of the vibe than I usually am.

I positioned myself between her legs, sliding the dong up and down between her wet lips, wetting the tip. In a single motion I thrust the whole dong deep inside her and started pounding into her, mad with desire. I pressed my breasts against hers and kissed her deeply. Our tongues swirled around each other and our breaths mixed as we panted into each other's mouths. I knew the signs and she was as close to cumming as I was. Her moans were driving me mad. I pounded deep and fast into her, brutally taking her, each thrust sending sparks through my clit. The world closed in around us until it was only the two of us. Our pussies became the center of the world.

Thrusting and thrusting, the sweat coating our stomachs and breasts, the sensations flowed. I slid my body up and down, my muscles tensing, more and more until finally I exploded. In the heat of passion I bit down on her neck causing her to scream as the mixture of pain and pleasure sent her over the edge too.

As we slowly returned to the land of living I reached for her restraints and undid them. She curled up into fetal position and I held her from behind, wrapping myself around her. I gently kissed the bite mark on her neck and asked, "Are you OK love?"

She nodded and I kissed her on top of her head, whispering " I love you."

She turned around and looked into my eyes as she told me "I love you too, my Goddess, my Linda, my everything. You're the best thing that ever happened in my life. I'm so glad we've found each other." We kissed again, letting all of our emotions show in that kiss. We fell asleep holding each other, exhausted from a night full of ropes, passion, desire and deep emotion.

Author's Note --

Hi! This is my first story. Let me know what you think about it. And, of course, don't forget to VOTE! ;-)

12